The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" he asked, voice thick with something close to reverence.

"I'm still so wet," she moaned, "And it turns me on to have you stare at me like you are."

"And how's that?"

"Like I'm, I don't know, some kind of prize. Or piece of artwork. I can feel all your awe mixed up in your lust. I appreciate that. It's like...I don't know. You don't just want to fuck me. I mean, you want to fuck me—"

"Yes I do," he guiltily interjected.

"But...like, you want to do it out of appreciation. It's not just about getting off for you, it's about...well, getting me off too, obviously. Other guys might look at me like some cheap random centerfold...a magazine they'll splash their cum on while jerking off and toss in the recycle pin. To you...forget it. This is hopelessly pretentious."

"To me, you are more like a callback, a pinup model. Yeah, the photo makes me hard, wants me think dirty, dirty thoughts. But I bring it with me on the battlefield, to my field locker, to home at war's end. Until I can have the real thing again."

"Mmm...I like that. Way to land my analogy Doc."

They slipped into silence as both concentrate fully on the two digits plunging in and out of Mallory wet desire and the thumb stroking her clit. As her breathing became more erratic, Greg drew closer and wondered aloud, "Are you going to cum?"

"Would you like me to?"

"Of course. It turns me on so much when you enjoy yourself."

"Mmmmmmmmm. Good. I am close. But I'd prefer if you made me."

"That can be arranged," he assured her, kissing her deeply and replacing her fingers with his own. Soon, she could not concentrate enough to keep kissing him, settling for the occasional brief tongue joust. Then, she was moaning in his mouth. Finally, she began to shout/ groan and he slid his lips next to her ear to whisper to her.

"Go ahead, Mal. Let go. I know you want to. Just let yourself. Cum all over me, all my fingers. Show me how naughty you are. Just let yourself cum."

She went rigid then and hissed out a long, restricted breath. She held his hand in place, too turned on to handle further stimulation, too in the throes of orgasm to let his fingers slip away quite yet.

"Amazing," he reviewed her orgasm, "Just stunning to see."

She turned towards him and kissed him appreciatively. Her hand moved down his chest and parted the robe-let. She found his cock and was pleased to feel he was already hard. She broke their embrace and stared him right in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me with this incredible length of dick. Can you handle that?"

"Does it feel like I can handle it?"

"It feels like you want to do more than handle it."

With that, he rolled her on to her side, back facing him, and lifted her leg in the air. He slid into her from behind and began to slowly impale and retract while rubbing her clit.

"Oh, Doc. You feel so good. Why can't you just fuck me all the time?"

"Not possible, physiologically speaking," he replied sarcastically and they both giggled.

"Yesss," she moaned moments later. Then, her groans, coos, and demands became louder and more rapid until she seized in orgasmic bliss.

As she came down, she looked over her shoulder and inquired, "Are you close?"

"Sort of. Kind of," he puffed. "Don't want to cum quite yet."

"Good. Because I want us to be face-to-face when you cum. Will you get on top of me?"

"Your wish is my command," he replied. She protested as he slipped from her and flipped her on to her back. He took both her legs and had her hold them straight in the air before he separated them into a giant V. Clambering between them, he sunk himself into her to the hilt.

"So deep," she groaned. "God, always forget how deep you go."

"So tight," he responded in kind, "How can you be so tight and wet at once?"

"It's a gift, Doc. Now fuck your slut," she urged.

"Are you my slut?" he demanded.

"If that's what you want. I'll be anything you want. I can be as good or as bad as you'd like."

"I...like when you are bad."

"And I like being bad for you. Now show me what you do to bad girls."

As Greg began to rhythmically thrust against her, the front door swung open. Mallory's roommate Brenda strolled in announcing, "Hey Mal, I'm home! What's doing?"

Greg's eyes went wide in terror. He began to scramble away from Mallory but she locked her legs on his back and ordered him, "Keep fucking me."

She added a plaintive, "Please," and shouted back, "We're in the living room."

"In the—oh," Brenda came up short when she saw the scene, "I can, umm, come back. Or, you know, find somewhere else to—"

Mallory interrupted her, "Oh Brenda, he's fucking me so good. His cock...it's so deep inside me. He's so hard for me. And sooooooooooooo big."

Despite his fear, Greg was aroused to hear Mallory compliment his manhood so.

"I'm his nasty little slut and he's showing me what happens to girls like me," Mallory continued, reaching out for her friend.

Brenda took her hand as if in a fog.

"Do like what you see, Brenda?"

"Huh, wha?" Brenda mumbled, visibly confused.

"Am I pretty? Do I like sexy with an older man fucking me?"

"You...you're very pretty. You know that."

The bizarre scene was unlike anything Greg had been a part of before but it nonetheless turned him on. He grunted and increased his pace.

"Ooooooooo!" Mallory moaned loudly, "He's really pounding me now, Brenda. So hard. Do you see that?"

"Ye—yes."

"You won't leave me, will you? Stay please," Mallory begged in a slight, wounded voice.

Almost robotically, Brenda sat down on the floor next to them still holding Mallory's hand. Greg finally allowed himself to fully look at Brenda. It was hard to say with her legs tucked underneath her, but she appeared to be taller than Mallory. She wore her hair in a shaggy dyed black bob that framed her pretty, oval shaped face. A smattering of freckles dotted across the bridge of her nose. Her blue eyes looked flat and glassy flecked with a sort of confused curiosity. They were rimmed kohl black, with a small loop eyebrow ring above her left eye. She was dressed like, well, Greg was not sure of the proper term these days: goth, punk, scene, emo? Alternative in any case. Safety pinned up leather jacket over what appeared to be multiple layers of thin strapped tank tops, ribbed up black jeans, thick heavy soled boots. Despite the loose, tossed together nature of her clothes, Greg could tell she was athletic, fit, and that she was making an effort to restrain her chest leading him to believe it was probably fairly sizeable.

She avoided eye contact with him flitting instead between her roommate's face and staring down to the thrusting union between Mallory and Greg. He could not tell exactly what her eyes were registering as she watched him slide his cock nearly all the way out of Mallory's hungry pussy before driving himself, vigorously, back into her; it looked to be a mix of surprise, fear, and wonder.

"Can you see how big he is?" Mallory whispered to Brenda. Brenda could only nod in response.

Mallory continued, "And he just keeps fucking me with it. I'm soooo small, but he won't step, Brenda. He won't. And I don't want him too. Oh god, I don't want him ever to. Am I naughty?"

Brenda struggled to respond.

"Is your roommate a bad girl to be fucking this married father of two?"

"He's married?" Brenda sputtered, "You never told me he was married before."

"Oops," Mallory moaned/giggled.

"She knew about us?" Greg asked, a bit of panic evident in his voice.

"A little," Mallory confessed, looking up at her roommate and stroking Brenda's hair, "She likes my story time at night before we go to bed. I tell her what you did to me, how you treated me, and she touches herself. Don't you Bren?"

"Please, Mallory, I don't—"

Mallory pulled hard and quick on Brenda's hair, cutting her off, "I asked, 'Don't you?' Now tell the Doctor the truth."

After a long pause, Brenda murmured, "Yes."

"Yes, she does, Doc. I tell her all about you cumming on my thigh or bending me over your couch in nearly full view of the neighborhood and she just abuses herself. She can't help it. She's a bad, bad girl like me."

Greg was out of his mind now, watching Mallory manipulate them both, feeding her own arousal in the process. He abandoned all sense of gentleness and began to pound her furiously, erratically, concentrating only on his own pleasure.

"Fuck yes!" she shouted as he began, "Oh god, yeah, lose it Greg. Show Brenda how hard you can fuck my teen cunt."

She turned her attention back to Brenda and slipped back into her small, sing-song voice. "Ooooo Brenda, do you see what he does to me, how he makes me act. I used to be su—such a good girl. But now...now I need this cock all the time. I'm—I'm afraid of myself, of my fantasies."

Brenda made a noise back of her throat that sounded like it was the start of something comforting before it just died.

"Could—could you kiss me Brenda? Like the other day?"

"Mal, I...we agreed that that was just a...a silly thing. I don't think I shou—"

"But you said I was pretty. You still think I'm pretty, right?"

"You're beautiful," Brenda began, scanning her roommate's body up and down and visibly blushing before continuing, "Very beautiful. But—"

Mallory gently guided Brenda's face closer to her's, cooing, "Please. I don't know what's happening to me. Please, kiss me and comfort me. Please..."

With a moan, Brenda gave in. In contrast to the aggressive fucking Mallory was engaged in with Greg, her kiss with her roommate was slow, deep, and sensuous. Greg could see a hint of tongue here and there, pink and glistening.

He stared and whimpered, "Oh God. Mal. So hot."

Mallory separate from Brenda but kept their faces close together. She gasped in Brenda's air, "Oh, god, I think he's getting close. I think he liked watching us kiss. See ho—how he takes everything and corrupts it. Gggggggggggggod. He's so evil, the things he puts in my head, you know?"

Brenda said nothing. Her face betrayed a glimmer of recognition that this was a game to Mallory, a seduction lark. But she was too bought in to stop now. She had been seduced.

"Will you help me Brenda?" Mallory pleaded, grabbing her friend's hand and guiding it toward her legs. "I want—I need to cum, too. Before he does. Can—will you...touch me?"

"How d-d-do you—" Brenda stuttered.

"You know how. Touch me like you touch yourself late at night."

And so Brenda let her long thin fingers dance down her roommate's tight stomach until they reached Mallory's clit. Then, tentatively, she began to rub a small light circle on the button.

"Harder," Mallory whined and Brenda complied. Moments later Mallory came twice in rapid succession, nearly bucking Greg off of her. She kissed Brenda again, sweetly, and signed, "Thank you, B."

"So close," Greg growled from below.

"Oh, Brenda, he's going to cum soon," Mallory whispered.

"Inside you?" her roommate replied, voice filled with stunned wonder.

"Not this time. This time, I need it on me."

"What? Why?"

Greg listened to this with teeth gritted, striving not to lose it before this scene played out.

"Because—I'm just so dirty. I'm a slut. And sluts get cum on."

"Where?" Brenda inquired, eyes wide.

"My—face," Mallory whimpered in response, "All over my face. Coated. Dripping."

"That's so wrong," Brenda stated, almost without thought.

"I knooooooooow. So wrong. So...dirty. I just can't help it. I need it all over my face. Tell him I need it, Brenda. Tell Doc where I need his jizz."

Greg grunted and dug his fingers into the carpet, struggling against his desire to lose it.

"I—I can't say..." Brenda tried to excuse herself.

"Pleeeeeeease. Brenda. Tell him. Say, 'Greg,'"

Brenda broke again and began to imitate her roommate, "Greg..."

"Good," Mallory complimented her, "But use your sex voice."

"I don't have a—"

"Shh, you know you do. It's the one you use when use my dildo when you think I'm not around."

Brenda blushed fiercely but did not disagree.

"Good. Now tell him to cum on my face. To spray his seed all over my whore visage. I want my features buried."

"Greg," Brenda called out haltingly.

"Sex voice," Mallory commanded.

Changing her tone, Brenda continued, "Get up here and....and jerk yourself off—"

"No, I'll do it," Mallory corrected her.

She began again, "Get up here so Mal can jack you off all over her face."

"Tell him what I am."

"She's—she's a dirty teen whore—"

"And what do I need?"

"She needs your cum all over her face. Her whore face. She wants to be coated...like she deserves."

Greg roared, willpower utterly destroyed. He sprang forward, landing on his knees on the opposite side of Mallory's head from Brenda. Brenda squeaked an incoherent sound as practically a shout. Mallory was barely able to wrap her fingers around his rigid, sloppy pole and aim it at her flushed face before he yelled, "Oh yeah...take it all over your pretty face. Drown in my cum!" and released.

The combination of the hot, thick ropes of warm liquid coating her visage and Brenda's delirious, almost panicking continued rubbing of Mallory's clit set the babysitter off again and she climaxed squealing and arching her back to bring her face closer to his spewing cock.

As both came down from their orgasmic highs they became aware of Brenda's giggling presence.

"Oh my god," she said, louder than necessary or, in fact, than she intended, "My god...there's so much of it. You are...you really are coated." Whatever was going on with Brenda, the frightened repulsion/attraction she had been experiencing, apparently broke with the doctor frosting her roommate's face like a cake.

"It feels so good," Mallory moaned back. Greg flopped to the ground, feeling utterly empty. Mallory spoke to him without moving her head, "God, Doc, I can't believe you could still cum so much considering I had already made gotten you off once."

"You did?" Brenda asked, shock.

Mallory turned slightly towards her and confirmed, "Yes. With my foot."

"Wow," Brenda whispered reverently. Then she added, "Do you like...need a towel?"

"Probably. Unless you want to lick me clean," Mallory teasingly offered.

"What? Reall—I mean, no. Gross. I—why would anyo—I'm just not that kind—" she stammered and stuttered.

"Come here," Mallory whispered, ignoring her roommates rambling protests, and pulled Brenda downward by the straps of the myriad of tank tops the black haired teen wore.

"No," she whimpered in protest.

"Please," Mallory begged, "I'm so unclean. You have to...I need you Bren."

Brenda's resolve disappeared and she began to slurp and lick the cooling coating of sin from Mallory's face. Mallory cooed contently but warned her, "Don't swallow it all. I want you to share it with me."

"So gross," Brenda muttered but did not stop. Before long, Mallory's face was more or less free of the white viscous mask and Brenda, as instructed, kissed Mallory, drooling the collected cum into her roommate's mouth. As Brenda attempted to pull away, Mallory shifted and kissed back, pushing the cum back into Brenda's mouth. They went back and forth, cum and saliva coating their tongues, dripping out of the corners of their mouths, coating their chins. Finally, Mallory swallowed her load and ordered Brenda to do the same.

"Do you like cum?" Mallory asked her. Brenda was shy once more and would only shrug. Mallory smirked in response and assured her, "It's okay. It'll be our secret," before hugging her close. When Mallory let go, Brenda stumbled from the room, looking dazed.

The babysitter turned back to her employer, crumpled naked on the floor, with a blissed out smile plastered on his face. She crawled past him and snagged a dishcloth off a nearby table and wiped the remaining cum and spit from her face.

"So did you enjoy that?" she asked musically.

"Wow...it was...wow."

"You're usually more articulate."

"I usually have not witnessed my young coed mistress seduce her obviously shy roommate while we're in the midst of fucking, cum on said mistress's face and then see said mistress's roommate lick her clean and swap my cum back and forth."

"So that's a yes on liking it then?"

"Yes. Definitely. You are...god...I don't know. Is sex on legs a compliment?"

"From you, it is," she assured him as she cuddled into him until they look like a gender-reversed John Lennon and Yoko Ono from that one album cover.

"Is she going to be alright?" Greg asked a moment later, concern finally creeping into his cum drained mind.

"Oh yeah," Mallory promised, "She's got a...I don't know...a phobia about cock I guess. She wants it. She's horny all the time. But she's scared too."

"So...did you know she'd be home now? Did you plan this?"

"Umm...kind of," she admitted, making her voice very girly and naïve sounding, "I mean, it wasn't like goal #1, but I figured...my psych text calls it gradual exposure therapy, I think. Put her in the same room as a big dick. See how good it makes me feel. Taste how good the results are. Eventually realize there is no reason to fear the penis."

"And the whole, 'Look what he's done to me' bit?"

"I just thought it'd turn her on. Figured some of that fear must be based on how bad she wants dick. Turns out it worked for both of you."

"So you guys..."

"Fool around?"

"Yeah...that."

"Not really. Only a little. We kissed the other day, kind of out of the blue. She went to give me a peck on the cheek goodbye, I accidentally turned my face so our lips met and...it was just off to the races for both of us. Mostly though, I just tell what a good fuck you are and she makes herself cum while listening."

"Wow..."

"Turns you on, huh?"

"I am increasingly realizing I am just like every other guy out there, apparently. I cheat on my wife with my teen babysitter. I like cumming on my conquests. And, now, I get off on two women being together."

"Trust me, you are not like every other guy out there. And don't worry, I wanted it to turn you on. Watching you kiss another girl, especially while you are 7 inches deep in me was a definite fantasy moment for me. How hot was seeing her lick my cum covered face clean?"

"Believe me, if my body was physically capable of...rising to the occasion, I would not have been able to control myself."

"Would you have fucked her?"

"Would you want me to?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmaybe," she replied coquettishly and bit her lip, "Would you want to?"

"I...she's very pretty."

"So that's a yes?"

"It's a...I could be persuaded."

"Hmmm...interesting."

They cuddled on the floor, both dozing until the buzz of the dryer signaled the arrival of warm clothes. Mallory disengaged herself and returned with the spoils. Greg dressed slowly in front of her as she sat on the couch naked, one leg extended, the other legs pulled in tight against her chest. She rested her chin on that knee and sighed, "Can I persuade to stay for another round?"

He smiled and shook his head, "It's late and I can't stay much longer and make the whole 'fixing the home entertainment system' believable. Besides, the mind is willing, but the flesh, I expect, is a bit too weak."

"Tis a shame. Tis a pity."

"Indeed," he agreed and bent over to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek, "See you soon."

As he turned and left, Mallory's thoughts began to settle in. On the one hand, she was starting to devise a plan to fulfill another of her fantasies. On the other, she was fighting a rising wave of panic about the couple-y comfort she had felt cuddling with Greg on her floor and with that gentle kiss. Where was this going?

12