The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are standing by the bar, sipping on an old fashioned, eyeing me. You're wearing the black suit and shirt with a green tie...the outfit you wore to that benefit last year. I can't read your expression, so I start to dance more provocatively, trying to get you to react. Still nothing.

"I'm horny and frustrated and, god, I need to be fucked. And you just stand there, impeccable and imperceptible. I grab the first guy and kiss him. He's ok, not great, but that's fine. I'm more concerned with performing for you now. But when I look to the bar in smug satisfaction, I don't see you.

"Disappointed, I am about to just give up on you and let these boys have their way with me when I hear your voice. You tell them that I'm with you...that I'm yours. They laugh and mock, saying it sure doesn't look that way to them. Calmly, you move past them to me. You look deeply into my eyes and command, 'On your knees.'

"Without hesitation I do it and find myself eye to cock with your steel desire. I look up at you, eyes wide, mouth moist and open ever so slightly. You nod. You say nothing, but I know what I'm to do. I unzip you and let your dick hit me in the cheek as it springs forth.

"You are in control, guiding me on how fast to do, how wet, etc but not to the point of fucking my mouth. At first, people are joking and catcalls but before long the club goes quiet. Someone kills the music. I feel so many eyes on us. All I can hear is the sound of my mouth sliding up and down on your dick and your occasional moans. No one tries to stop us. A few girls seem to want in, but you don't grant their request. Everyone just stands in rapt attention, their own arousal growing but finding themselves unable to pull their eyes away.

"I beg you to fill my mouth with your load and soon you do just that. I let everyone see how much you fill my mouth and take a deep swallow. You lift me to my feet and carry me out of the club. We are just planning to get to a hotel and finish what we've started, but I'm too turned on. I beg you and you finally give, laying me on the hood of your car and taking me right there."

"Wow..." he groaned. Mallory could hear the rapid rustling of fabric and knew he was sticking to the rules. The combination of that and saying her story for the first time set her off again.

"Fffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk," she bellowed into the receiver, hips pitching upward from the bed.

"God, I wish I could see you right now, Mal."

"Te—te—tell me what I'd look like," Mallory managed.

"You're flush. Your face obviously, but I can see if on your chest as well. Your nipples are as hard as I've ever seen them. Your hair is a mess, cascading out in every direction. I can see your inner thighs are slick with your lust. Your fingers gleam with it as well. Periodically, you put a digit or two in your mouth, sucking them clean, eyes rolling back into your head with enjoyment, a humming sound in your throat. Your toes curl and uncurl at random. You writhe back and forth, as though your body was trying to get you to stop, the level of pleasure being almost too strong."

"Oh, Doc, I wish you were here to see me. I wish it was you inside me instead of my fingers. I'm sooooooooo wet for you."

"I want to be inside you too. So deep..."

"Would you fuck me if you were here? Would you fuck this teen pussy?"

"Yesssssssssss," he hissed, "I'd pin your hands above your head and just use you until I was sated."

"So bad, Doctor Clark. So bad."

"You want it!"

"Yes. God yes. I'd love to be your plaything. Just let you take me and use me. Fuck me as hard and as long as you want. That's what I'm here for....FUCK!" she came again.

"Oh god," he moaned, hearing her gasp, groan, and whimper, "I'm so close Mal."

"Are you still looking at that photo of me?"

"It's on my computer, but I haven't really been starin—"

"Well start now. Look at my body. Does it please you?"

"Yes. God yes."

"Stare at it. Look at my tongue. Picture it wrapping around your cock, not a straw. My bikini top undone, hanging between my tits. My hand rubbing frantically between my legs, over the fabric of my tiny bottoms. Look at my smooth tan skin. Now picture it dripping with your cream. On my face. In my hair. On my tits. Filling my navel. Can you imagine it?"

"Mmmhmmm...." was all he could manage, he breath ragged.

"Do you want it?"

Just a grunt now.

"Can you still hear the shower?"

Slowly, "I....oh....no. It's...it's not on."

"Uh-oh, Doc, your wife must be done. She's got to towel off and put on some pajamas and then she'll come looking for you. She's going to catch you jerking your dick to a Facebook picture of your children's babysitter. Is that what you want?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Then stop. Hang up the phone. Go to bed."

A whimper.

"You can't, can you?"

"....god...too fucking hard. Need to cum so bad."

"Well then hurry Greg. Stroke that cock. Stroke it hard. Fast. Gina's going to be there any second. Any. Fucking. Second. And then what? No more marriage. Limited custody. Reputation and the career in ruins. Am I worth that, Doc? Is my pussy worth the risk?"

"I...it must be because I can't stop. God, I can't stop. Wish you were fucking me right now!"

"Then cum for me. Fill your boxer, you dirty old man. You coward. Fill those shorts because you won't come over here and teach this nasty teen who's in charge. Fill those shorts because you can't let your wife know how perverted your brain is. Cum. For. Me. Cum. For. Me."

"Soooo close," he whispered. Then, "CUMMMINNNNNNNNNNG!"

On either end of the phone all either of them could hear was their ragged breathing.

"Was it good?" Mallory spoke first.

"Yes. God....I'm soaked, Mal."

"Mmmm, me, too. Sign of a job well done, I think. Will you be able to sleep now?"

"I...yes, definitely."

"Good. Good."

"Thank you Mallory."

"Thank you Doc. Best call to get me out of bed after I just got comfortable I've gotten...ever. Get to bed now. I'll see you soon."

12