The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could you...how did you know?" she cried.

"I already told you that. We made it happen. Do you remember how you felt that night? A little weaker, a lot hornier? Well that was just a small dose. Much smaller than the one you are absorbing right now. It seems my synthetic kryptonite does not affect males from your planet. But females? Oh it affects you very much...lowers your inhibitions. And it seems, Supergirl, you have some very, very unsuperhero like wants."

"That's not...that's not true!" she insisted unconvincingly.

"Oh, so brave," he teased, clapping his hands, "So brave, but, I expect, so wet under that tiny skirt. Am I wrong?"

"Go to hell!"

"Oh, my dear, not today. And if you won't answer me, I guess I'll just have to check for myself," Greg/Luthor casually proclaimed, reaching towards her legs.

"No!" she responded angrily, then moaned.

Greg picked up on her cue and ran with it, "Yeah, the kryptonite's a doozy, huh? The stronger your emotions, be they lust, fear, or anger, the more it affects you. So fight all you want, it just means its hooking itself deeper into you."

"Please," she whimpered again, "Please don't."

"Shall we bargain then?"

"I don't bargain with criminals!"

"Suit yourself."

This time, he touched her inner thigh before she replied, "Fine. What's the bargain?"

"You tell me what it's been like since you were exposed to this magical substance," he said, indicating to the headcuffs, "for the first time and I won't check how wet you are until you want me to."

"I'll never want you to!"

"We'll see. Now, do we have a deal, or not?"

"...yes, fine," she whispered in a small voice.

"Good. Begin."

"Umm," she hesitated, "Well...it was weird at first. I felt, like, hot all over. Dizzy. Weaker, yes. But not nearly as noticeably weak as I was hot. But it passed so I thought it was no big deal. I don't really get sick so I had no frame of reference for it."

"Mmmhmm."

"Then, that night, I stopped to save a woman from a mugging. I sent the criminal running and was going to chase after him, but, suddenly, I found myself staring at this woman and all I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss her. It was overwhelming. I tried to walk away, but I couldn't. I was like in a trance. Next thing I realized, I had her up against a wall, my mouth all over hers. Good thing I get my wits back or who knows what I might have done."

Greg/Luthor wordlessly pull her tight t-shirt up over her breasts.

"Hey! We agreed!" Mallory/Supergirl objected.

"We never said anything about your tits," the dermatologist masquerading as super villain coolly replied, "Beside, you just lied to me. Every time you lie, I'm going to punish you in some way. So go on, Slut of Steel, tell me the truth this time."

"Don't call me that."

"Call you what? Slut of Steel."

She visibly shuddered in response, "Yesssssss," she hissed.

"Why, don't you like it?"

"No," she gulped.

Greg/Luthor leaned forward and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She moaned and groaned and thrashed a bit in response.

"Truth," he demanded.

"Yes, ok. I liked it. I don't know why, but I did."

"You liked it because it is what you really are. A slut. A dirty girl who wants it all the time, but has to pretend to be a goody-good. Hearing me call you what you are felt like freedom. It turned you on to know I know what you are, deep inside. Now tell me, were you really relieved that you stopped herself from going further with the victim.

"Yes. Yes, of course."

This time, he leaned to the other side and bit down on the nipple.

"Ow!" she screeched before it changed to, "Oooooooo. Oh, fuck."

"The truth," he reminded her before taking the nipple into his mouth again.

"Uhhhhhhh," she moaned, "Ok, ok! Honestly, I wished I went for it. Just took her back to my apartment and saw how her stamina lined up against mine."

"And was that the last incident like that?"

"Well you already said you knew about me...masturbating on the rooftop."

"And that was it," he asked, circling behind her.

"Yup," she assured him.

He grabbed her breasts and began to gently fondle them. He then reminded her to tell the truth again before kissing and sucking the area where her neck met her body.

"Shit. Please. Oh God...you bastard. I can't wait for my cousin to beat you again."

"Uh-huh," he said, ignoring her attempts at angering him, "Continue."

"Arrgh," she exhaled in frustration, "There were...other times. I saved a family from a burning building and found myself fantasizing so strongly about sucking him off in front of his wife, I almost hallucinated it. It was so vivid."

"Go on."

"Stuff like that. Too many to count. Save someone, fantasize about touching them, tasting them," she paused, gulping air, "Ooooooo."

"Is it happening right now? Are you turned on?"

"I...please stop Luthor. You've made your point. Let me go."

"Could you even go right now? You look like such a nasty little Slut of Steel right now. You are so turned on, I'm not sure you could even get out of this room, nevermind fly home."

"Not...not tru—err—I can—"

"Shh...let me help you," he whispered to her.

"H—h—how?" she stuttered.

"Let me just finger you til you cum. Get your head clear again."

"I...no...shouldn't...cant'."

"Look at you. Your nipples are so hard, you are sweating, I can tell you are soaking those panties. Just let me help you. You need this, don't you? Be honest with yourself. You can't even manage complete sentences."

"Pleassssssssssssssse," she begged, breaking. Mallory was playing it pitch perfect.

"Good girl," he whispered, gently walking the finger on one hand down from her breast, across her stomach, pushed up her skirt, and buried his hand in her underwear. She was smooth and wetter than he even expected. His two fingers slid in easily and his thumb found her clit a moment later.

"Oh god, Mr. Luthor!" she called out.

"Feel good?"

"You...you know it does. So...fucking good."

"Goodness, what language!" he pretended to be shocked, "If only your peers could see you now."

She only humped herself harder into his hand in response.

"How do you want it?" he asked in feigned ignorance.

"Harder! Faster! Really finger fuck me!" she demanded, Mallory being sure to let her voice take on a kind of almost drugged, desperate quality.

Greg/Luthor honored the requested, driving his fingers into harder, then adding another. She gasped in response and let her head fall back onto his shoulder. He kissed her hard before biting her lower lip. He began to dry hump himself against her back.

"You feel that cock?" he told more than asked.

"Yessssssss," came the response, hissed through clenched teeth.

"That's what's going to be inside you soon."

"Ne-never."

"We'll see."

Mallory could feel the tiny contractions of her pre-orgasm begin to fire. "So close," she whimpered.

"Feel that kryptonite in your mind. Feel my fingers in your cunt. Just give in and ask for what you really want."

Even as her orgasm grew close, Mallory stayed in character and began chanting, "Hate you. Hate you. Kill you for this. Hate you."

"That's right. Hate me. It'll only make it all the better when you are begging me to cum on your face."

She went rigid then and fell silent. She trembled. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her orgasm shut through her like electricity and would not leave. She bit her lip and swore she could taste a hint of blood. Then, she fell loose, all tension gone from her muscles. She felt Greg's fingers at her mouth, smelled herself on them, and opened to greedily clean her juices from them.

"Mmm," he sighed appreciatively as her pink tongue languidly lolled over his digits, "That's a good alien. Taste yourself. Lick your filth off me."

Mallory desperately wanted to compliment him, to tell him how excellent that had been. But she also wanted it all to keep going so she stayed in character.

"Happy now?" she asked, voice crackling with sarcasm.

"The better question is: are you?" he volleyed back, pleased to see the role playing was going on.

"Fuck you," she spat.

Greg/Luthor ignored her profanity, instead ogling her body once again, "You really do look incredible Kara. Just incredible. And don't think I missed the fact that you weren't wearing a bra."

"The drag—" she began her excuse.

"Sure, sure," he said, waving her off, "To get back to what you were telling me earlier. You must have been pretty freaked out, experiencing all these thoughts and fantasies. Who could you turn to? Who did you? Because I know you didn't keep it to yourself, did you?"

"Wha—What do you—" she stalled.

He cut her off, stroking her cheek, "Don't fight the kryptonite. Just let it do its work. You want to tell me everything anyway. You can just blame it on the kryptonite later. Those secrets are SO heavy. Let it go."

He kissed her again then. This time, Mallory played it like Supergirl was breaking down, kissing him back initially before pulling away.

"Do I have to ask again?" he whispered in her ear before nibbling on the lobe. Mallory/Supergirl shook in arousal again, but said nothing.

He stood back away from her and slowly undid his shirt, stripping it away.

"What...what are you doing?" she asked, voice full of lusty fear or fearful lust.

He smiled, enjoying wearing the guise of a super villain, "Just...getting comfortable."

He drew close to her again, kiss her hard, feeling her tits, her rock hard nipples press into his chest. She gasped at the heat and chased after him with her lips as he ended the kiss.

She moaned in hunger and disappointment before admitting, "I talked to...Batgirl."

"Batgirl?"

"Yes...the redheaded one. I visited her at her library classroom."

The way she emphasized classroom combined with the reference to her being a redhead helped Greg to realize that Mallory had just made Ms. Bristol, his daughter's teacher that had jerked him off during the school's open house the month before, Batgirl in this story.

"Really? What did you tell her?"

"I told her...everything. How...how I'd been craving..." she trailed off.

"Craving what?"

"...cock," she sighed, like letting go of a deep secret that she was sure she didn't want to but could no longer hold on to. "Pussy. Tits. Just...sex. I was craving sex with anyone. Especially...especially married men."

"Go on." Greg wanted to fuck her so bad, he was nearly out of his mind with it. However, the role play was so fascinating to him, he was doing his best to keep in character.

"I told her and she listened to me the whole time."

"Then what happened?"

"She called me a slut. A dirty, naughty girl."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Goooooooooooooooooood," she moaned, "God help me...it made me feel so good. I wanted to be those things. And then she confessed she was just like me. She even told me how she gave a handjob to a student's married dad and how great it made her feel."

"Did you like to hear that story."

"Mmmm, yes. I really, really did."

Greg had to take a moment and marvel at how well Mallory was depicting a lustful super heroine who was slowly losing control of her morals to a foreign substance. Then he dove right back into the fantasy.

"I bet she was pretty turned on, too."

"Oh, definitely," she admitted, licking her lips like she was relieving the moment right there, "I don't know which of us started it, but we were all over each other. We ripped each other's...costumes off. Her breasts...oh god, they felt so good pressed against my own. Mmm, and it was so sexy to see that her red hair was natural, if you catch my drift."

"Did...did you taste her?" Greg struggled to speak and stay in character.

"Am I getting you hot, Mr. Luthor?" Mallory/Supergirl teased, again nailing the performance of a moral upstanding citizen being stripped down to her darkest desires. She shook her head as if trying to clear it and muttered something about not losing control.

Greg/Luthor slapped her then, surprising them both. "I asked you a question, Kara," he growled at her.

"Yes," she spat, "A little. Mostly, we just..."

"What did you do, you bad girl?"

"We scissored!" she yelled at him, letting her eyes go wild with lust and fear of that lust, "We put our hot, wet pussies against each other and just ground away while we came again and again. Then, she licked me clean."

"And you enjoyed it?"

"Yessssssssssssssss."

"And it turns you on just thinking about it?"

"Yesssssssssss."

"What was it you said about married men?"

"That I wanted to fuck them?" she moaned.

"Did you know I'm married, Supergirl?"

"Yessssss."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Silence.

Silence.

"Why do you fight it? We both know what you are and what you want. That kryptonite the best thing that ever happened to you. Letting you be the whore you've always wanted to be."

"Please," she begged, voice cracking with strain.

"What?" he asked as though he could not hear her.

"Please don't...I...please."

"Please what?"

"Just...please. Give...give me."

"Give you what, my dear?" Greg was loving the playing this villain.

"Give me what I need."

"What do you need?"

"Please...don't make me say it."

"Well, I can hardly give you what you need if you won't tell me what it is."

"I...I can't, Mr. Luthor. Please. You win. Just...please."

"If you can't say, then I can't help."

Silence.

In a tiny quiet voice, "Please...fuck me."

"What?"

A bit louder, "Fuck me."

"I'm sorry," Greg/Luthor asked, cupping his ear.

At normal volume, "Fuck me, Mr. Luthor."

"Can't quite make you out."

Louder, "Fuck me now Mr. Luthor!"

"Ooo, still muddled."

Shouting now, "DAMN IT! GIVE ME THAT HARD COCK! FUCK ME, MR. LUTHOR. FUCK MY BALD SUPER HERO PUSSY! FUCK ME!"

"Oh, you want me to fuck you then?" he asked, clamping his right hand over her mouth while his left grabbed her sopping panties and ripped them off her, "Must be a bit quieter though."

Mallory/Supergirl whimpered as he arched his fingers inside her, pushing on her g-spot, "Are you worried Mrs. Luthor will catch us?"

"No. I am Lex Luthor, I fear no man or woman."

"She's very pretty, your wife."

"Oh, you think so?"

"Yes, pretty. Nice figure. Great tits."

"You like them, do you?"

"Yes. Maybe her catching us would be good. Maybe I should scream."

Greg/Luthor slammed his hand on her mouth again and slipped his now soaked fingers on his left hand from out between her legs. He undid he zipper and freed his rigid cock. Without preamble he pushed up into her. She bit down on his hand.

"Bitch," he grunted.

"Noooo," she moaned, "Slut. Slut of Steel."

"Mmm, yes you are. My Slut of Steel."

"Never," she gasped, "you may be fucking me now, but you'll never own me villain!"

"We'll see," Greg/Luthor whispered to Mallory/Supegirl and spanked her. She gasped and ground harder against his pelvis.

"I'm so wet," she announced breathlessly, dropping her head backwards. Her neck exposed to him, Greg licked it, pressed his lips against, and bit down gently.

"No," she weakly protested, "No marks."

"Luthor takes want he wants," Greg/Luthor responded harshly to her and returned the heck, biting and sucking harder.

Mallory grabbed the pipe above her head, lifted her boot encased legs around her employer's back. He grabbed her naked ass to support her and began to thrust harder against her.

"Tell me you love it," he commanded.

"Never!"

"Tell! Me!"

"I...I won't," she mumbled, simulating trying to free herself from her chains.

Greg changed tactics then, pulling out of her. She tried to wrap her legs tighter around him, but he resisted, maintaining his distance.

"Look how bad you want it," he mock cooed to her, "how bad you need my cock. How wet you are for me. Just admit it. Admit you love fucking Lex Luthor."

"Can't make me..." she groaned, playing it like a junkie trying to resist another fix.

Greg reached between them and gently touched her wet pussy, teasing her every so slightly but giving her no kind of escalation or release.

"Wow," he said to her, making eye contact, "you are SO wet. So wet and needy."

"Puh-puh-please."

"Just say it."

"Won't..."

Greg/Luthor stopped touching her entirely and instead began to stroke himself.

"What...what are you doing?" she asked, eyes widening.

He smiled, dark and sarcastic, "Well, I'm standing here, rock hard, in front of a beautiful blond teen slut. She won't give me what I want, but I'm not going to let the view go to waste."

"You're—you're going to jerk off?" Mallory/Supergirl let a panicked fear creep into her voice.

"Mmmmhmmm."

"But...but. Such a waste."

"Yup. A shame."

"Don't..."

"What should I do instead?"

"Fu—fuck me. Please."

"Why?"

Silence.

"Tell me,"

With a defeated moan she broke, "I need your cock. I love the way you fuck me. Please...I need it so bad. Love your dick."

"Good girl," he whispered, slamming into her quickly.

"So deep," she gasped, voice filled with life again, "You're so hard for me."

"You like that, don't you? Everyone thinks you are a paragon of virtue, but you walk around just dripping at the thought of fucking married men, don't you?"

"Mmmm...yes. Married...god...men. Oh god, it feels good."

"You are so wet, so tight. Mmm, love fucking teen heroes."

"I'm not the only one, Mr. Luthor?"

"For now. But you'll bring me more, won't you? Your teammates...you'll bring them to me and watch me make them slaves."

"Uh...uh...uh....uh," she moaned in time to his thrusts, "Give it to me. Fuck this teen slut harder!"

Greg buckled down, trying to last as long as possible for her, and increased his pace.

"Cu—cum—CUMMING!!!" she stuttered/screamed, arching her back.

Greg/Luthor buried his face in her breasts, licking and sucking them as she shook with orgasmic aftershocks.

"So perfect," he whispered, coming up for air for a moment, then going back in.

Gulping down air, she began to try to speak to him, "Ar—are you...going to—uh uh—make me your slave?"

"Do you want that, Supergirl? Do you want to...serve me? Betray everything you believe in for this cock?" he challenged her, holding eye contact.

Her eyes rolled back and she groaned, "Yessss." Seconds later, she went rigid and hissed, another orgasm over taking her. She tried to refocus on Greg/Luthor, eyes glassy and uncooperative before pseudo-whining, "Don't you want to cum for me?"

"Oh, I will," he grunted in response.

"Is my pussy not wet enough for you? Not hot enough? Not tight enough?" she questions, egging him on is small, breathless tone. She tightened and released her kegel muscles to tease him with all she could offer. He bit his tongue to keep from losing control.

"Please," she whispered, tongue all over his ear, breathe hot with lust, "give me your cum, Mr. Luthor. I want it. All of it."

He thrust deeper into her for a moment, his will breaking under the sound of her desire. She pulled her legs even tighter against him.

"You push me and there will be nothing to be done for you. You make me cum and you'll be mine. My Slave of Steel," he said, acting the part of a villain teasing heroes with the possibility of escape.

"Yes...anything. I...need this all the time. I need to be...used by you."

"Do you? Will you do as I tell you? Help me destroy the heroes?"

"Anything," she promised hotly, "But I'd rather spend our time fucking, not destroying. I'll be happy to...seduce some heroines for you. Just as long as you keep me your number one slave."

He moaned and bit his tongue harder. He saw the rivulets of sweat roll down her small breasts and wanted to lick them clean. He could feel the nectar of her lust spilling over him, increasing with each stroke. Her eyes were aflame, wholly Mallory's own and yet fully in character. He moaned again and his pace became erratic.