The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you close, Mr. Luthor? Will you make me yours?"

"Where do you want it?" he asked, aware that the seconds he had left to control this situation were passing, his resistance to giving in to the orgasm he so desperately wanted.

"Everywhere...especially my face."

"Heh," Greg/Luthor laughed humorolessly, "Are you sure that's what a good girl like you wants."

"Not. A. Good. Girl," she replied, each sentence punctuated by a hard thrust, "I just want to give you what you've earned. Use my face."

Greg/Luthor was unraveling with her words. His mind was awash in his want to just lose control, to fuck himself literally into exhaustion. As his teeth rattled from adrenaline and his body shook with sexual lust, he tried to stay in character for a few more moments, revealing to Supergirl/Mallory the culmination of his evil plan. He took a deep breath and spoke his final evil monologue as quickly as he could.

"I've been taking the kryptonite serum for weeks. It's in me, Supergirl. If you let me cover your face, it will be it for you, your ability to resist me will be gone, permanently. You will be my slave, groveling, begging, doing whatever I want for another taste."

"Yessss," she moaned wantonly, "Make me your Slave of Steel. Break me. I only care about tasting you, pleasing you, and enjoying you when you let me. Pllllllllllleeeease, drown me in it."

Greg/Luthor hit the release on the cheap kids' cuffs and Mallory/Supergirl tumbled to the ground, free. Staying in character, she wrapped both hands around his cock, slick with her juices and cooed with reverence. She then began to aggressively jerk him, repeatedly swearing allegiance to him. Greg was overwhelmed by the talented babysitter's hands and language and could hold on no longer. With a bellow, he let loose stream after stream of his cum on her, landing on her neck, in her mouth, on her cheeks, her forehead, and even in her mouth and year. Dizzy and winded, Greg stumbled back into a small vinyl beach chair and collapsed. Mallory coated her finger in his seed and licked it clean. He audibly groaned, his arousal unable to overcome his body's weakness.

She stood before him, her shirt still lifted above her bare breasts, handcuffs rattling down from her wrists on either side. She was flushed, the hickey on her neck already a prominent feature on her otherwise pristine skin, her face coated in translucent whiteness. Mallory looked every inch like Supergirl turned sex slave. And she still would not break character.

"Mmm, thank you Master. I will go out and bring more like me under your control, as you wished."

Before Greg could even respond directly, she was walking back up the basement stairs, offering him a glimpse of her well fucked cunt and her smooth, perfect ass underneath her tiny skirt. He wanted to take her again right there and then, but his body could not respond to the call. Instead he watched her go, breasts still out, face still glazed.

It would be awhile before he was able to see exactly what she meant when she promised to "bring more" for him.