The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I might wake your kids. Or your wife. Gina would come down here and see. And know everything. And we'd both be too far gone to stop. We'd just keep fucking and she'd just stand there and watch. So tell me not to."

"I...can't. "

"Please...I need this."

"Then take it. Scream for me, for my cock. Ruin my life because you're too much of a slut to keep your mouth off my married cock."

"You're...you're just making it worse," she pleaded.

"Do it. I want to hear you scream. I love when you get loud and nasty for me. Fuck me and scream."

"Please...I don't want to be a slut. I want to be good again." They had veered into a weird role play, but Mallory was fully onboard.

"No you don't. You want to scream. You want everyone to know what you really are."

"Please, sir, let me be good again."

"No! You are too far gone to ever be good again."

"Oh god, I am, aren't I? I'm so dirty. Depraved."

"Do it," he whispered.

And so she did, a strangled, groaning cry of dark, immoral pleasure. And she did not regret it for a moment.

As the scream ended, she immediately resumed eye contact.

"I want you to watch me cum," she demanded.

"I always do."

"No. Eye contact. Watch me cum. Don't look away."

"O...ok."

"So close. Will you watch me?"

"Yes, baby. I'm right here."

"Watch me and tell me what you see?"

"Of course."

"God, so close. Your cock...god. Damn! Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Can I cum? Please let me?"

"Cum for me, Mal. Cum."

"Oh god, oh god....tell me what you see."

"I see a beautiful woman. Amazing body. Incredible legs. Perfect breas—"

"Tits. Call them tits!"

"Perfect tits. The kind no one could stop thinking about. I see a beautiful woman who's chosen to give in to her baser instincts, who lives to fuck and be fucked. For whom getting cum on the face is a better high than any drug. A beautiful woman gone bad girl. A—"

She came then, digging her nails into his chest like a bird of prey seizing something in its talons. She moaned long and low, shaking with adrenaline and orgasm.

Then, as her climax peeked and receded, she began to whisper a chant, "Oh Doc. Oh god. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Greg heard it but before he could react, his lizard brain took over and his orgasm consumed his immediate future.

"Gonna cum," he growled, grab her hips tightly and thrusting himself deep into her. She moaned, an aftershock skipping through her.

"Where do you want to cum birthday boy?" she gasped.

"In—Inside."

"Mmmm, good choice. Fill me up Doctor Clark. Cum inside me. I want to feel it. God, fill me up."

"Cumming," he gritted his teeth together and pulled down even harder on her hips, seizing her and holding her motionless. She felt his hot seed coating her walls in powerful spurts. She sighed with contentment, sliding off him.

As he began to go flaccid, she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth again, humming. She tasted them both on him, her dew and his cum, as she cleaned him.

After a loving minute or so, she popped back up and mock curtsied. She could feel him dripping down her inner thighs and she loved it.

"Wow," he moaned.

"Agreed. Happy birthday Doc."

She blew out each candle, kissed him on the lips, and left, clothes bundled in her hands. As he sat in the darkness enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss, odd moments began to force themselves into his thoughts until he could not ignore them. The speech about his wife not deserving sex with him. Her wanting to hear him say I love you. Her whispering of the same.

Something had to change. And soon.

12