The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged and cuddled deeper into him, "As long as it felt good. Good night."

"Good night."

She slipped into sleep almost immediately, her breathing growing deep and regular. Greg followed after her but his sleep was shallow and fitful. Around 2AM, he found himself waking up rock hard, dreams of Mal's nasty talk ringing in his ears. Guiltily he snuck downstairs and jerked off while looking at photos on his babysitter's Facebook page.

He hoped this would be it, that this was a lapse, not a relapse. Across town, Mallory lowered herself into a hot bubble bath with a grimace, aching and bruised all over. She sighed as the heat began to take effect. She tried to turn her mind off, to stop the worrying. She knew she could "get" Greg, but was it worth it? What damage had she done, would she do? The possible answers left her deeply disconcerted.