The Reboot Series (Trailer 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a movie, but it bordered on a soft-core porn at this point. I noticed Melissa was pretty engrossed in what was going on.

Shit, I would be too if I wasn't being masturbated by her little sister... . As this went on, I at first assumed she was going to tease me for the length of the movie, up to the most embarrassingly awkward point where she could take me, then stop, just so as to be able to cruelly kid me about it the next day. I honestly think that might've been her intention as well...

But somewhere along the line, she must've begun to lose herself to intoxicating power she must've surely experienced --a corruptive control she now exercised over a hopeless, futilely-resisting man. Who just happened to be her big sister's fiancé.

All my brief hopes of thinking that I would somehow be able to take the blanket and make my escape, hiding my hardness along the way, vanished quite quickly. It was then that it fully dawned on me that not only did Kaylee possibly want more than just to tease me, but that she might actually succeed in making me cum. And it didn't take long for me to realize that there was no way I could hold out until the film was over. Whether it was actually her skill or if it was just the charged situation and my unrelenting horniness of the day, this girl was fucking amazing.

Melissa had since passed back the snack sack to me. I didn't really need the bag to conceal the undulating unrest being carefully coerced in my crotch region by her kid sister. But certainly, I had been happy to hold it over my lap, just so, to serve in addition to the blanket as extra visual cover against any odd movements that might catch Melissa's notice.

But, whenever held over my lap, Kaylee would riskily use the extra-coverage opportunity to pump me very very slightly more vigorously than otherwise. I noticed she'd take some precaution though in that she'd cunningly deflect attention from my unsteady handling of the bag by using her free hand to grab a small handful of popcorn during these brief, slightly speeded-up stroking sessions.

But this deviously depraved temptress could not leave well enough alone -- she just had to sensuously torment me with her deliberate, seemingly-harmless exclamations.

"...Mmm, I looove it when it's warm like this. Thanks --hope you don't mind me helping myself to your snack, sis!" she'd declare softly, almost cooing, as if consideration of Melissa's concentration on the ongoing movie dialogue. But her cooing only served to enhance her exploits... --her curled fingers would reach into the sack for more popcorn, "accidentally" drop a kernel, reach back in to pull it out... repetitively... --forcing me to visualize what her other hand was already doing beneath the down. Smirking, while pantomiming all this, obviously relishing in her duplicity.

Or sighing, "Ooooh, just can't stop", as she would dig into the sack for another small handful, while what she really couldn't stop was rubbing me out. Another smirk.

And, "I'm going to take it all, Peter", grabbing a larger-than-normal handful of popcorn, even as she momentarily ramped up her rubbing rate, before dropping back down to a diabolically drawn-out measure. The intermittent fast- and slow- tempo only heightened my sensory overload. I can't believe Melissa hasn't found us out yet! Oh my god --Melissa can't find us out!

But my fiancée remained utterly ignorant of the genital gamesmanship going on under her nose, and paid no heed to any of Kaylee's ostensibly harmless remarks, other than to hiss out a bugged "Shhh!" a few times, her eyes undeviatingly set on the movie. Melissa took the bag back from me without looking, as I tried to endure, in bothered squirming pleasure, Kaylee's last tempo change.

After playing with me for a few more minutes, teasing the head, and forcing me to tense all my leg muscles not to react to her manipulations, she went to focusing solely on the base. She mercilessly tugged and jerked me there, and it didn't take long to figure out that her final countdown to my total submission had begun. She was unrelenting; the more she did it, the more I felt an orgasm building up behind my cock. Jesus, how is she so good at this... I tried to hold it back, but it was pointless.

My heart stopped in momentary fear as she looked at me, then over me, to Melissa, smiling, "So, Mel, how do like it so far?"

"Shhh! Don't be like that -always taking through a movie! ", Melissa whispered loudly, concentrating on the flat screen. An extended shot showing the smolderingly-hot villainess sinisterly approach the window while the teens were in coitus was fully entrancing her. Eyes fixated on the TV, Melissa's hand absentmindedly sought and found mine, clasping firmly in search of reassurance as the tension playing on the scene grew.

Confident her sister was too preoccupied to pay her any attention, Kaylee glowered momentarily at Melissa's hand-holding of me, sideways glancing at length at her engagement ring as it sparkled in the dimmed living room lights. She then cocked her neck slightly, to turn to me.

"What about you, Peter?", she asked conspiratorially, softly, as she nonchalantly continued her incredibly unhurried stroking, "How are you liking it so far?"

The innocent tone of her metaphorical question was belied by a mischievous grin. She crinkled her nose and her naturally-captivating eyes narrowed into unnaturally-mesmerizing slits. The tip of a moist tongue played in an upward curve against her pearly teeth. It was a performance against which my will had no sufficient defense.

My voice caught in my throat. I grunted rather than answered, still fighting off the inevitable. Kaylee turned back to the TV, continuing her hidden handiwork.

The urge kept rising and rising. I kept biting the back of my tongue. My breathing was shallow, my cheeks flushed. This was, bar none, the most twisted moment of my life. As I sensed myself approaching the point of no return, I ashamedly felt my hips faintly thrust to Kaylee's rhythm. She noticed it, chuckled softly, pretending it was something in the movie scene that amused her; she gave me a naughty squeeze in rewarding gratitude, not missing a beat in her steady stimulating rhythm at all.

Kaylee started up her seemingly indifferent annoying little-sister conversation again, all the while continuing her unnoticed but purposeful manipulation of my manhood. "Wanna know what happens next, sis?", she probed innocently, looking straight at the screen.

"Hush!", Melissa quickly whispered, oblivious to the sick, wanton activity under the blanket we all shared. Her eyes remained glued to the screen as well.

Kaylee smiled in gleeful anticipation, not looking at either of us, as her tortuously slow milking kept on. And on. "Welllll, I know what's going to happen next..." she whispered back in defiance to her sister. "What about you, Peter? We both know what's going to happen next, don't we?", she half-whispered, half-breathed, in a voice that dripped with lecherous promise only I was meant to pick up on. Her attention remained fixed on the movie. It struck me she was timing her agonizingly erotic extraction efforts to the bedroom action on the screen.

"Shhhh!!", my fiancée half-loudly interrupted, answering for me, still captivated by the movie. The scene was just at the point where the couple would, predictably, simultaneously moan out loud in final bliss while, as predictably, the villainess would appear out of nowhere. Melissa's one hand moved toward her mouth to cover it in mounting aroused horror, while her other hand more tightly gripped mine.

Meanwhile, Kaylee's clandestine coaxing was inexorably making me approach the point where I'd be unable to do anything but yield my cream. Still not looking at either Melissa or me, she whispered as half-loudly back, in both cheeky insolence and wicked suggestiveness, "The big finish is coming up, sis". She almost giggled. "It's going to be ohhh soooooh explosive".

My heart almost jumped out of my throat at hearing her sly innuendo. I glanced over at Melissa; she still had not caught on, and ignored Kaylee's last movie commentary this time with no sisterly admonition to keep quiet. Melissa's eyes were still glued on the screen. Look forward. Don't look at her.

I couldn't help it. I cautiously turned my gaze over to Kaylee. I noticed her chest was slightly heaving from excitement. Her lips were parted open as she breathed. She noticed me and slyly turned her face to look into mine. Her eyes bored into me with a look of sultry confidence. I swallowed hard, trying not to tremble from the building crescendo between my legs.

Multiple things happened all at once, yet very slowly. The villainess had sensuously slithered to the foot of the bed. The oblivious teen couple was on the cusp of orgasm. Melissa half-covered her eyes at the suspense, mouth agape in dread, whispering "Oh god. I think I'm going to scream". My own jaw fell open, concurrently, as I felt a pressure-built climax literally percolating, ready to burst through my gland's weakened walls.

"Oh god," I struggled to whisper-grunt as quietly as I could help it, looking at Kaylee pleadingly. Who knows whether I was begging her to stop, or to finally finish me off? -- "I think I'm going to c-..."

She cut me off with her damning signature look: one delicately arched eyebrow rising sexily as she casually continued her incredibly slow stroking, punctuated with that teasing practiced facial expression, a pleading look, with her mouth a small "O", as if begging for my surrender to release, before breaking into a toying smile. She pursed her lips, blowing me a "Shhhh..."

That look, that "shhhh", along with the warm fleshy ring of Kaylee's encircled thumb and forefingers making their final persuasive pumps on my throbbing member, did me in. She didn't let up, and the first thick rope of jism shot out of me and into the inside of my jammies. My eyes rolled back in ecstasy. I clamped my mouth shut and did my best to unsuccessfully stifle a groan.

Simultaneously, the teens cried out in well-acted pleasured unison as they hit their own frenzied apex. The villainess popped of seemingly nowhere herself, resplendent in her terrifying sexual demoness glory. Melissa gave a small shriek in surprise. Our interlaced fingers gripped each others' suddenly more tightly, more so on my part, even as Kaylee's carnal finger friction on my shaft further drew out unending amounts of my copious emission.

I used the momentary confusion engendered by the ongoing movie scene chaos to give in to an overwhelming primal need to bury my tool deeper into the tight seal of her fist. My hips moved of their own accord, discreetly thrusting forward a few times into her hand, as I continued to grind my teeth to hold back orgasmic whimpers even as I shot my seed again and again.

Kaylee herself seemed to struggle with wanting to cry out in amused victory at this point, that wicked smile which only I could notice seemed to threaten to explode into disdainful laughter. She kept it together though, silently tugging at the base of my cock, squeezing me as it pulsed with each new spurt into my clothes.

My fiancée didn't even exist to me at that moment... there was no thought of upcoming wedding in my mind... it was immaterial that I was engaged, or that my clueless wife-to-be was holding my hand that moment... --the only thing that engaged me fully was the incredibly mind-blowing, toe-curling sensation of my release. And, moments later, I had another realization: a dimly-recognized amazement that I was still continuing to massively spew. Continuously. With skilled cruelty, Kaylee interminably prolonged my agony, sustaining the volcanic churning and release of my ball butter.

Shutting my eyes in ecstasy and embarrassment, I felt myself soak my sleepwear, cum trickling down on her hand, on my thigh, possibly everywhere under the blanket around the perimeter of my still-pulsating penis.

Even when it was all over, Kaylee continued to squeeze me a few times, then give me a series of imperceptively quick, frenetic strokes, followed by slow, lengthy pumping. And she'd repeat this, again and again. All the while keeping to the appearance of holding all her attention on the film's various converging, concluding plot-lines.

Kaylee certainly looked during the final minutes of the movie at least as attentive as Melissa was... --from the corner of an eye near-blinded in thoughtless bliss, I saw that my betrothed remained in her blithe still-unaware state. The only giveaway to Kaylee's fiendishly sinful behavior was that terribly wicked smile she knew I was struggling to ignore.

Finally, thankfully, Kaylee invisibly removed her hand from my lap and left me alone. I sat there in between both girls, completely humiliated, barely in control of the post-release spasms that wracked my body. I just let my fiancée's little sister jack me off... right fucking next to her. And I'll be damned if it wasn't the most extended, most sublimely intense orgasm I've ever had in my life.

IV

The final musical score began to play its first wailing notes, signaling the near-end of the film and setting the atmosphere for the heroine's mandatory soliloquy and the upcoming roll of credits. Melissa sat silently, wrapped-up in drained thought, recovering from the film's unexpected happy ending. Meanwhile, I, too, sat in spent silence, near-drained and unable to hold a clear thought, barely recovering from my own happy endings. Only Kaylee seemed overly animated, looking very much like the cat that got the cream. Which she had, literally. My heart stopped when she looked past me to Melissa, half-singing, "Think there's still some 'pop' left in Peter's sack?"

Melissa passed the near-empty popcorn bag over without looking, still taking in the cheesy final narration of the film's sole survivor.

With that same hand that had effortlessly broke my floodgates and brought me low, Kaylee delicately took a last morsel into her open mouth, chewed playfully, and licked off her fingers slowly while locking her eyes on mine with a half-sated hunger, smiling "Mmmmm. Thanks for sharing. Looove your private butter."

At those teasing words, my face contorted into a mask of embarrassingly unexpected euphoria, while my body gave an involuntary twitch; my erection had let loose an unbidden sudden squirt, on its own. She let out a very soft squeal of pleasure, fully cognizant of what had just happened to me under the blanket, untouched. Melissa finally snapped to attention and looked away from the credits to us, quizzical and confused.

After the movie was finally over, Kaylee was first to telegraph movement, as if starting to get up off the couch. She stretched and twisted her back while still seated in place. I noted with a wary sideways glimpse at her that she had a malicious twinkle in her eye, as if she was planning something. She knew I was still stealing glances at her at that moment, even as I was apprehensive at being found out by her sister. The movie's over, Melissa's right here, I can't appear to be looking at her, so there's nothing else she can do, right? It occurred to me, just from her look, that she wanted to see if, hands-free, she could get me to spill again.

My fearful speculation was not far off. Melissa was now preoccupied again, busy with the remote and flicking through the movie's easter eggs; Kaylee and I had seen the movie before, so it must've appeared not at all out of place to Melissa that we would not be interested in those bonus features a second time. Kaylee assessed her sister's preoccupation, then, satisfied, dramatically arched her back again, while giving me an impish glance that failed to hide a palpable depraved ambition. Her enticing last stretch almost seemed to cause her taut teats to tear through her shirt.

She pulled the blanket off her, seductively bending her torso to rub her foot, as if to get some circulation back in her. Not only did this well-designed titillation draw my discreet attention to her superbly-shaped legs, but her intentional arched lean forward bestowed me another long inconspicuous look --through those over-sized arm holes-- at the profile of her exquisitely-shaped shirt puppies. Not freakishly oversized for her frame to be off-putting, not too small to be uninteresting either --shit, just naturally perfect, I gulped in hardened admiration. Suspended, they swayed and jiggled gently with her every leisured massage of her leg. A wide beguiling smile played on Kaylee's face; she knew I was using my peripheral vision to take in every bit of her.

Oh. Oh no fuck. Fuck me. Really? I vainly tried to weather her alluring undulations, but even without a hand on me, this harlot somehow had her hooks in my happy spot -- I shut my eyes, tried to erase the image of her orgasmic expression from my imagination, and valiantly fought to deny eruption of even a dribble, to no avail. From the agonized lump in my throat and transient pulsing tremors on my still-covered lap, she knew she had successfully wrung out a final reluctant gush from me.

Kaylee left for the kitchen, beaming and shaking her head in disbelieving self-satisfied elation. She brought the empty popcorn bag with her, leaving me there with Melissa --my heart had been racing a mile a minute, not knowing what to say or do next. Praying that she didn't know what had happened... and that she wouldn't find out. I made damn sure my hands stayed in my lap, forcing the blanket on me so she wouldn't noticed my, um, guilt.

Fuck fuck fuck how do I get out of this?

After letting me awkwardly stew for a minute, me making strange wedding planning small talk with Melissa, Kaylee stepped half-way from the kitchen, asking for her help with something. As Melissa headed over, raving over Kaylee's rental choice, I heard her younger sister say guilessly, "Glad you liked it, sis. --Yeah, I just lost myself watching it, too. I can see myself playing that hot agent character. You know, doing secret seduction stuff, sneaking around, -the exciting hands-on work, undercover ...". She looked over to me, winking dirtily, as she said all that, emphasizing certain words naughtily. She made sure her older sister didn't catch her making eyes with me then.

Melissa passed her at the entryway to the kitchen, so with my fiancée's back to both of us Kaylee was able to bid me a final goodnight just as I, on trembling rubber legs, started up from the couch to hobble a getaway: she mimicked a slow hand job in front of her parted lips, giving me that excruciatingly sexy 'signature look' of hers --one raised brow, an orgasm-imploring expression, a soft, partially-open mouth that broke into a taunting smirk. As she slowly swiveled to pad after my fiancée into the kitchen, she teasingly offered me a last long peek at her gently-swinging side-boob, giving me an arousing over-her-shoulder look, smiling as she softly articulated, "Welcome, Peter".

(end of rebooted scene trailer)

V

12