The Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,419 Followers

"I can't be long". In response, I took her hand, pulled her to me, and kissed her; my hand behind her head, my fingers entwined in her long black hair. My tongue found hers; we dueled, holding our breaths, a hot passionate kiss. Her arm was behind my back, holding me tightly. We broke for air and her passion was suddenly broken.

"We can't. I can't. I just came to tell you that...." I interrupted her by pulling her to me again, and again her mouth responded to mine. I moved my hand to the full globe of her breast, found her hard nipple, and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. Her moan told me she was not unhappy with what was happening, despite her protests. Her hand moved behind my head, holding me to her mouth, her tongue penetrating my mouth as mine had hers just moments before. We broke for air, and this time I began to kiss her neck. She raised her head giving me better access; I smothered her neck and chest and the tops of her breasts with kisses.

"Tell me," I began between kisses, "When you wore this tonight," my nose between her cleavage, my lips bestowing kisses to the insides of her breasts. "Did you want to look sexy? Did you know it made you look sexy? Did you want men to look at you? To want you?" I ran my fingers from her bare shoulders, along the neck line of her bodice and sliding them down, under her bra cups and blouse I scooped her breasts back out the top, holding them naked in my hands for the first time. My thumbs rubbed her already hard nipples, rolled them between thumb and forefinger, gradually lowering my kisses on her breasts until my tongue and lips found them. First one; kissing, sucking, nipping and pulling with my teeth, and then the other. I pushed her orbs together and sucked both nipples at the same time. Her moans and gasps assured me she liked what was happening; her fumbling with my belt assured me this was what she wanted.

I released her breasts with my hands, continuing to work one of her nipples with my mouth and tongue. I began to gather her skirt with my hands, lifting, moving it out of the way. My hands found her legs, then hips, finding nothing but bare skin. I at first thought she was pantiless, but as my hands slipped behind to cup her ass I discovered she was wearing a thong. She had my belt and zipper undone; her long cool fingers were wrapped around my cock, fishing it from my underwear. I moved my hand around to the front, slipping under the edge of her thong. "Take them. Take them off." I caught it at the upper edge and began to lower her panty. "Faster. I need you NOW."

I jerked her panty down, she released me and took them herself and stepped out of them. Reaching again for my cock, I again raised her skirt and she leaned forward, banging her knees on the rock as she tried to climb on.

"Oww. Scoot down. I want you in me." I slid forward and now she easily slipped onto my cock. "Oh. Oh God yes," she was moaning. "I need you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy." Believe me, I was trying. I had her hips in my hands, raising and lowering her on my cock, but it must not have been enough. Any thoughts of sucking her nipples were long gone. Standing, I held her on me, lifting her off the ground impaled on my cock. I turned and set her bottom onto the rock. I lifted first one leg and then the other over my shoulder, where I could really bang her with earnest.

"Oh God. That's it. Harder. Fuck me harder." With each trust I could feel my cock banging her cervix. Apparently that's what she wanted as after just a few strokes she cried out, "I'm cumming." Two, three, maybe four, more strokes and I too was coming, emptying my balls into her. I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth, my cock still throbbing inside her.

"Bite it," she ordered. I grabbed her nipple with my teeth and pulled. "Rub my clit. With your finger, rub it. Fast." I reached down, began tweaking her clit with my fingers. "Harder. Rub it harder," her voice quavering. I did. Her nipple in my teeth again;, her clit, hard, beneath my finger. "That's it. That's it. Just a little more....more....BITE IT. Bite my nipple." I already had it in my teeth, nipping and pulling but didn't really want to bite harder. "Bite, GODAMN it," she hissed. I bit.

She erupted in orgasm again, shaking and convulsing. I thought I'd bitten her nipple off, but I tasted no blood. Her convulsions slowly stopped, she took her legs off my shoulders. Once more she put her arms around me and pulled me tight against her. "Thank you," she whispered. I was still buried to the hilt inside her. We relaxed against each other, my softening cock gradually falling free of her pussy. Whether it was the cool air, or me coming out, suddenly she was aware of where we were.

"I've got to go. My kids -- my husband -- I shouldn't have done this. I've got to go." She bent over, her hands popped her breasts back in. I saw her reach for her thong, she came up with it in hand and took off running. Just like that she was gone.

I was still practically dressed. I replaced my cock in my pants, zipped up, and suddenly I really was dressed. I followed her toward the pasture, but she was well ahead, running. I was almost sure she was going to fall and break a leg, but she didn't.

I went into the bathroom and washed myself so I wouldn't smell like sex when I got home with Kathy. Afterward, I wandered over to the drink table, but settled for a water. Looking around, I realized the party was beginning to wind down. I didn't see my young mother, her kids, or husband, but when I stepped out of the bright lights into the darkness and moonlight, I could just see their car door light. As I watched it went out, followed mere seconds later by the sound of car doors slamming reaching my ear. I watched as they started up, backed out, and drove off.

Wandering back into the tent, the DJ had just announced the last dance. Most of the people were gone; we were just about back to those of us that had started the day. Looking around, I realized that except for my memory -- there was no one there to say what had happened. I thought about my young lover, and what had happened, when I suddenly realized I'd never gotten her name. I knew I'd told her mine, but somehow I never heard her name. I suppose I could have asked someone, but it seemed better to just let it go.

BenLong
BenLong
1,419 Followers
12