The Receptionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina earns a raise.
3k words
4.47
66.6k
59
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For almost four weeks after my initial encounter with Tony, he ignores me. He comes by the site to do his usual work and wears his usual smile and makes his usual comments. He brings Christmas chocolates to the office staff and some kind of edible arrangement to Jamie the owner. But he doesn't acknowledge me. Nothing in his demeanor suggests that he'd fucked me or that he wanted to do it again.

I begin to worry that I had been a bad fuck.

But on the last office work day before Christmas, I'm proven wrong.

The yard is already closed. All the truck drivers have been sent home. Two of the accountants have taken a vacation day. Another has already left. Our HR manager has also taken a vacation day which leaves the office quiet and virtually empty.

At four, an hour before closing, Jamie calls me back to his office.

Today, I'm wearing a simple sheath dress. Navy blue, ends just above my knee, cinched at the waist with a wide, red leather belt to add color. Black heels that I only wear because most of my job requires me to sit. The kind of heels made to look sexy, not made to walk in.

I enter Jamie's large office at the end of the right wing hallway and see Tony lounging in one of the high-backed chairs that sit in front the massive oak desk. My heart lodges in my throat at the gleam in his eye.

"Christina, do come in. Shut the door behind you please," Jamie says, gesturing me into the room.

I do as I'm asked and sit in the other high-backed chair, perching on the edge a little uneasily. Jamie always tended to make me nervous. His moods were often extreme and unpredictable. But being in the room with Jamie and Tony had a flush creeping up my arms and anticipation knotting in my stomach.

"I have been going over your annual review and wanted to discuss a few things with you," Jamie begins. Tony shifts so he can watch me, his face unreadable.

"First, I would like to say that your review was impressive. High marks from your direct supervisor. But, more importantly, I receive many compliments from our clients about you. They are always impressed by the smiling, sweet receptionist I have."

I blink. Praise from Jamie was almost unheard of. "Th-thank you," I stutter, a little thrown off stride.

"And no one has been more impressed by you than Tony here. He tells me you have been most accommodating," Jamie continues. I can't tell for sure, but I think there is a slight undercurrent in his tone. Like he knows what Tony did to me. Like he approves.

Tony grins. "That's right Christina. I always enjoy coming out here when your beautiful, smiling face greets me."

A wave of relief surges through me. I still have my Master's approval.

"Effective January first, you'll be getting a 5% raise," Jamie explained. My mouth dropped open. I tried to say thank you but Jamie held up a hand. "On one condition."

The relief I'd felt moments before changes to something heavier. Closer to fear.

"I was just telling Jamie about Black Friday when I dropped by to see you," Tony says. I look at him, eyes wide. "And I've agreed to share my little slut. See, Jamie has been a good friend for many, many years and I'd like to really give him something special this year."

I look between the two men, breathing heavily. I've never been in a threesome before. My throat constricts and uncertainty fills my chest. "I don't ... I mean..." I don't really know what I am trying to say.

But Tony stands, his presence large and dominating above me. "You don't have a choice whore. Tonight, we share you. Stand," he commands. Jamie sits back in his desk chair with a satisfied smirk.

I rise unsteadily to my feet. Despite my uncertainty, a twinge of arousal settles in my pussy.

Tony reaches for me, unbuckling my belt before turning me around. His hand brushes my hair gently over my shoulder as he begins to unzip my dress. He pushes it off, letting it fall deftly to the floor.

I stand before both men in a matching black lace bra and thong set. I want to cover myself, but i keep my arms at my sides.

Tony laughs. "I see you're wearing underwear today slut," he says just before swatting my ass cheek. The slap stings but startles me more than anything. "Now, go to Jamie. Do as he says. Understand?"

I nod weakly. "Yes," I whisper.

Tony slaps my ass again. Harder this time. I yelp. "Yes, SIR!"

"Good girl. Go."

I move around the desk and stand in front of Jamie. He reaches a hand up to grip my left breast. He squeezes painfully.

"Good god, Christina. I didn't know you hid such a killer body," he says, admiring my flat abdomen and long legs. He keeps one hand on my breast as he moves the other hand between my thighs, trailing up. He leans forward and nips my hip bone.

I make a small startled noise.

His fingers easily push the lace aside and slide along the edges of my folds. "Mmmm... You're right Tony. She does like being told what to do. She's already wet."

I flush in embarrassment.

I look away but Jamie demands that I watch him. I don't know why I feel so humiliated. Tony is sitting in his chair, half watching, half texting. Jamie is slipping his finger in and out of my pussy lips, not quite sliding inside me. I can't help the way I tip my hips toward him.

Suddenly he pulls his hand away and grips my waist. He lifts me easily onto his desk where he forces my legs apart by pushing roughly on my knees. His mouth closes hungrily over my cunt even though my thong is still in place.

"You smell so sweet Christina," he murmurs, nuzzling against the thin fabric.

Tony is moving now. My back is to him as he unhooks my bra and pulls it off, dropping it unceremoniously onto the floor. He reaches around me to grab one breast and whisper into my ear, "Put your hands together in front of you."

I obey as Jamie seizes the thong and yanks hard. I cry out as the fabric bites into my ass before finally ripping. Tony wraps a length of rope around my wrists, tying them together securely. My heart is flying, my pussy is twitching.

I am sitting naked on my boss's desk with my Master behind me and Jaime between my legs. They're spread wide, revealing my dripping cunt. I am mesmerized as he slowly runs his index finger up from the cusp of my asshole, into my pussy, over the small opening, and onto my clit.

I moan, closing my eyes and spreading my legs even wider. Tony wraps a hand in my hair and yanks roughly. "Watch him," he snarls.

My eyes open and I stare as Jamie slides his finger back down, retracing his path, but stopping to swirl around my hole. Without warning he jams his finger into me and my body jerks back involuntarily. Tony holds me in place.

Jamie's finger moves in and out at a harsh pace and I moan, but keep my eyes open, watching his finger slide in and out of my pussy. A second later he adds his middle finger. I can feel my pussy stretch to accommodate him.

I'm so aroused. So wet. I could come if only he'd touch my clit. But he doesn't. Instead he pulls both fingers out and wipes my juices on my stomach.

"You're such a dirty whore," Tony taunts in my ear. "So wet for two men who aren't your husband. Letting the boss feel you up to get a raise. You disgust me."

My pussy clenches. Jamie moves one hand to my breast and Tony clamps down on the other.

Arousal rushes through me, hot and sweet. I'm dizzy with it. Two men are touching me. My hands are bound in my lap and I can't touch either of them. A few tears spill down my cheeks.

"Please use me Master. I'm your dirty whore," I pant arching my back into their hands.

Tony pinches my nipple hard and makes a sound of approval deep in his throat. Jamie bites the inside of my thigh. I groan.

"Lean back Christina," Jamie commands. I obey, lying flat on the desk which puts me in the most vulnerable of positions. I can no longer see Jamie, although I can feel his breath hot on my cunt and my head hangs limply off the other side of the desk. I stare up at Tony who gives me a crooked smile.

He swats a breast just as Jamie's mouth closes over my pussy. I cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Tony slaps my other breast, harder than the first. I can see his other hand wrestling with his belt. Seconds later, as he slaps my breasts a third time, his cock springs free.

The sight of his big, beautiful dick is enough to make me salivate. I'm hungry for it and I open my mouth eagerly. Tony doesn't disappoint me. He grips the base of his shaft and slaps my face with the head of his penis before he slams his dick into my mouth and I choke and gag around it. He holds my head firmly in place and I'm overcome with sensation.

Tony's dick fills my mouth. Jamie's tongue works my clit expertly. I arch my back and thrust my hips up. I try to reach for his head but I can't with my hands bound and Tony's cock choking me.

Tony starts thrusting in and out of my mouth and I suck greedily. His hands are busy on my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. Jamie's hands slide under my ass and lift me up off the desk as he continues to eat me.

So much sensation. I am so close to coming. I want to. Tears streak down my face as I continue to get throat fucked. I want to ask permission but I can't force any words around Tony. I manage a gurgling sound and Tony sneers down at me, twisting my nipple extra hard.

I can't help it. I come. My eyes roll back in my head and my body spasms wildly. My thighs close and grip Jamie's head and I am dimly aware of the way his fingers dig into my ass cheeks. Tony stills in my mouth.

They allow me a moment to come back to myself and I blink weakly up at Tony. He is displeased.

"You didn't get permission. And now you will be punished," he growls.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth and nods to Jamie. Jamie flips me roughly onto my stomach and I already miss the warmth of his mouth on my cunt. Tony uses his forearm across the back of my neck to pin me to the desk. Jamie massages my ass for a sweet moment before spanking me.

I flinch and yelp in pain. He spanks harder than Tony. Jamie brings his hand down again. And again I cry out. He repeats it three more times. Five spanks. I'm crying in earnest now, although my pussy drips onto his desk.

"I'm not sure that really got the point across, Tony. What say we use that pretty red belt of hers?" Jamie asks conversationally, as if they were talking about football instead of how to punish the receptionist splayed out on his desk.

"She's yours to do with as you please," Tony replies.

I begin to struggle. "No! Please! I learned my lesson," I cry. I can't get much leverage with my hands still tied together and trapped beneath my own body. And Tony could over power me easily, but with two of them pinning me down, I had no hope of wrestling my way free.

I heard the belt whistle through the air just before it landed on my backside with a distinct CRACK!

"AHHHH! No more! Please!! I'm begging. I'll be a good whore!"

Jamie laughs. Tony's grip tights on me. The belt comes down again. I scream again. It hurts so bad. But, almost unbelievably, my pussy is drenched. I need to be fucked.

A total of five lashes with the belt before he stops. My head hangs limply over the desk, my hair falling in front of my face. There is movement behind me as Jamie pushes my legs down at a 90 degree angle so that the tips of my shoes brush against the carpet. His hands hold my hips together as I feel his cock slide through my thighs.

I whimper. "Yes. Please! Fuck me," I beg. "I need your cock inside me. Please Jamie!"

He doesn't need any more of an invitation. Even with my legs closed, he finds my soaked cunt and slams into me hard. He isn't as thick as my husband or as long as Tony, but even still his dick isn't small. He pumps into me hard. Hard enough that every thrust causes my hip bones to slam into the edge of the desk.

I moan and roll my head. Tony is still above me, one hand tangled in my hair. The other is stroking his long, hard dick. I want to help him, but my hands are still tied and my throat is sore from his previous throat fuck and my own screaming. He winks down at me. "Don't worry whore, you'll please Daddy soon enough."

Jamie's pace behind me is ruthless. He slides one hand under me, finding my clit, while his other hand massages my ass. He grunts like an animal. I moan like a whore. I feel his thumb press against my anus and I try to buck against him. But I can't. I'm pinned between him and the desk and Tony.

"No," I breathe, but it's not my choice. His thumb hooks into my ass and I'm just FULL.

My clit is trapped by his fingers, my pussy is filled with his cock, my virgin ass is plugged with his thumb. I tremble everywhere. Tony's hand curls tighter in my hair.

"Please let me come Daddy," I moan.

"Wait," Tony replies firmly.

I concentrate all my energy on denying myself my orgasm. It's building so hot and heavy that I can barely contain it. Jamie is fucking me so hard, his fingers rolling my clit so expertly, I bite down on my lip, hard enough that I taste blood.

"Fuck," I hear Jamie groan.

It happens quickly after that.

Tony says, "Now," just as Jamie yanks out of me and I give in to a blinding orgasm as Jamie's hot cum shoots in thick ropes onto my back and ass.

It takes me longer to recover from this one. I'm breathing heavily as I raise my heavy head to look up at Tony. He is still quietly stroking his cock.

"Please let me finish you Daddy," I say.

He uses the hand tangled into my hair to haul me over the desk. I hit my knee on the corner as I tumble onto the floor but I don't complain. Now I'm on my knees in front of my Master and I take his cock in my mouth again.

He doesn't fuck my throat this time. He is content to let me suck him. I do so with all my enthusiasm. Jamie's semen runs down my back, my wrists hurt from being bound together too long, my ass burns, and my pussy is battered. But my Master's cock is in my mouth and none of that matters.

He moans low in his chest and his hand tightens in my hair. I suck harder, bobbing my head along his shaft, taking as much of him as I can. Suddenly he slams his cock into the back of my throat and holds me still as cum shoots violently into my mouth. I gag a little at the amount but swallow it, enjoying the thick, salty taste of him.

He finally releases my head and I move my mouth off him slowly, making sure I lick every bit of cum off him.

He affectionately touches my face. "Good kitten," he says.

He looks up at Jamie with a smile. "Satisfied?"

I turn to look at him too. Jamie smiles. "Very. Christina you get your raise. You were delicious."

"I'll take care of her," Tony says. 'You go ahead and head home."

Jamie nods and leaves without another word.

Tony helps me to my feet and guides me to Jamie's couch. "Sit," he orders and I do, careful not to brush my back against the material. He unties my hands finally and I rub my wrists.

Tony goes into Jamie's private bathroom and returns with a warm wet towel. I practically purr as he starts cleaning my back off. His touch is soothing and gentle.

"You did so well today kitten," he tells me.

"I've never been in a threesome before," I admit.

He pushes me gently onto my stomach so that I am laying on the couch now. "You handled it like a good whore." He begins to massage something into my ass and I immediately feel relief. "Was the belt too much?"

I think about it for a minute before shaking my head. "No. It DID hurt, but it wasn't too much. I trust you to protect me."

Tony leans over me, covering my back with his broad chest. He nuzzles my neck. I feel so safe. "Always. You're my whore and that makes you mine to protect." He gives me several soft, feathery kisses along the back of my neck and shoulders before standing.

"Go home to your husband. Have sex with him, ride him. But Do. Not. Come. Understand?"

I stare up at him. His face is serious. I finally nod. "Yes. I understand."

And then he walked out.