The Recipe of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From slowness to become faster and harder she began to moan louder after the tip of the fat chef's cock rubbed her in the right spot, his hand playing with her breasts like needing dough. He was towering over on her tiny frame and the overweight body of the fat chef almost crushing her down into the warm oak surface while he still fucked her. The master chef filled the kitchen with the sound of the pounding between his large fat hips and her small pelvis.

Sometime Colette had dreamed about fucking with Chef Gusteau but never thinking his fucking would be so great. He was old enough to be her father and said he didn't have much experience. Never did she think that she would get fucked by him in the kitchen where they work for years, on the preparing counter she had been using for years and while he's still in his iconic chef uniform and feel his large sweating hairy girth on her flat smooth belly while his enormous cock still penetrated her weeping cunt. To see his sweaty red beat face while he's fucking her, that's the dream she never thought would never come true and make her fall into the ecstasy of lust and pleasure.

From the tone of his grunting he was signaling the molten cum from his balls was ready to erupt, the fat old chef made a feral roar while he spurted his thick creamy cum in her cunt, filled her womb with load after load of the white potent seed that stored in his old sacks for years. Both panting like they just finished a marathon running.

"Are you alright, Mrs. Lorenz? I have not crushed you? can you can't breathe?" Chef Gusteau asked in the concerning voice while helping her up, his cock still impaled in her cunt.

"No Chef Gusteau, that's so good. Your sex is also 5-star as same as your dishes." She teasing, making the fat chef smile and giggle.

"The compliment is accepted, my sous-chef." He said happily and gave her another deep and passionate kiss.

The few months later, Chef Francis Gusteau announced the proposal between him and the sous-chef, Colette Lorenz in front of all of his crew at Gateau's. Everyone so glad and approved to the love and relationship of them, some of the crew said the first time they had seen Colette here, they felt she would be the perfect soul-mate for their lonely head chef.

Their wedding was organized at Gusteau's, although they are groom and bridge but they also volunteered to prepare the large 100 pounds wedding cake for the wedding feast. Another crew of Gusteau's did the catering provider to their master and vice-master in this event.

The fondness of food bonded the two people whom meet and filled some of the missing parts in their life.

12