The Reckoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her, questioningly, but she said nothing. I watched as she stood, pushed her panties the rest of the way down her legs, and stepped out of them. Then, placing her hands on my shoulders and her mouth on mine, she straddled me. Her tongue slid into my mouth as my cock slipped inside her. No, this was no virgin. Sure, she closed her eyes as my big dick forced its way inside her tight hole, but within seconds she'd wrapped her legs around my waist and was fucking me with absolute abandon. Her full, round tits were crushed up against my chest and her tongue probed mine as my cock surged in and out of her, our hips rocking together in a frenzy of mutual pleasure. Her moans and cries of "yes, yes" mingled with the wet sound of my cock moving in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

Breaking the kiss, I bent my head to her neck, kissing my way down to her cleavage. I took one arm from around her waist and lifted her breasts, one by one from the embrace of her low-cut bra, giving my hungry mouth full access to her rosy, erect nipples. As I sucked the first one between my lips, Lauren shuddered in climax, but I didn't relent, keeping up both the hard, thrusting rhythm of my hips driving my cock up inside her and my mouth suckling her tit. When I moved on to the next nipple, I took the first one between my fingers, pinching it hard as I lavished the other with my tongue. Lauren's groans turned to cries, as she came again, her pussy clamping down on my shaft in a series of seemingly never ending contractions. With that, I could stand it no more. I grabbed her hot, red ass with both hands and pulled her down hard on top of me as I shot my load deep inside her, jerking and shooting again and again in one of the most explosive orgasms I'd ever experienced. "Fuck, yes, Lauren!" I moaned, as my heavy balls emptied in that sweet little cunt.

I couldn't bring myself to move at all for a while, just enjoyed the sensation of my cock softening in its sticky, warm cradle. When I finally returned from cloud 9, I gently held Lauren to my chest, her head lolling against my shoulder, both of us exhausted from our experience. I can't tell you exactly what was going through my head at that moment, but I was awash with a mix of feelings...most of them good. Sure, there was a bit of guilt, I mean, fucking your stepdaughter isn't exactly on the top of the list of admirable actions, but she'd initiated it...she'd never been remotely 'like a daughter to me'...and her bitch of a mother and I weren't even together anymore. Aside from that little twinge, and the fervent hope that Lauren was on the pill, I was about as relaxed and satisfied as I'd been since Beth left, and even before, since we'd been fighting non-stop for the past year. And I actually felt some tenderness toward her, literally for the first time since she'd come barreling into my house all those years ago.

So I was still smiling as I gently helped Lauren off my lap and onto the bed. I looked down at her, tits still spilling out of her tank, skirt up around her waist, cum dripping down her thighs, and the look on her face—the best way to describe it is the look of a cat that's just finished a huge bowl of cream—made my cock throb again as I pulled my pants back up, zipped, buttoned, and buckled. I didn't really know what to say to her. Another admonishment felt wrong, but I didn't want to be too nice either. So I said nothing, just smiled back at her, turned, and left the room, closing the door behind me.

Warm with the glow of an intense orgasm, I was about to add the cherry on top of the evening with a nice stiff scotch and the Thursday Times crossword puzzle before dinner, but as I was heading downstairs I remembered my instructions to Lauren about cleaning up as soon as we'd finished. I stopped in my tracks, and turned toward my bedroom. My kick-back time would come soon enough: first, I wanted to look for that wooden hairbrush...I had a feeling I was going to need it.

12