The Reckoning Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren finds herself fantasizing about her stepfather.
3.3k words
4.2
51.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't go downstairs to clean up right away, like Jim had told me to. It was a risk, I know, but I figured he'd cut me some slack right then. And I needed to think about what had just happened. I was in shock, to tell you the truth. I mean, I'd always thought Jim was cute. Well, cute isn't really the right word for a grown man. But hot isn't either. He's too straight-laced to be truly hot. I'm sure you can picture him...typical businessman type: dark hair, conservative clothes. Kind of a dork. Though he does have blue eyes—you know, those really light, icy blue eyes that seem to see right through you?—and a pretty buff bod. He's like, 6'1" with nice broad shoulders and really muscular arms. Actually, a couple of my girlfriends always joked about him as "the hottie". You know, 'is the hottie picking you up?' Stuff like that.

Lisa, my ex-best-friend, used to practically shove her enormous boobs in his face whenever she came over. But I swear Jim never even noticed. He was just totally oblivious. Probably because he was so busy being annoyed with me. From the moment my mom and I moved in, it was like I was this total irritation to him. I guess I can't blame him too much. I was a bit of a handful, and my mom did let me do whatever I wanted. Talk about a pushover...she was always trying to be my best friend. And Jim was just sooo into my mom; she was all he cared about, so he was willing to put up with me, too.

I'll admit I did try to push his buttons, just to get a rise out of him. But it never really worked. He pretty much ignored me or told my mom to deal with whatever problem—you know, like he could care less about what I did or didn't do. And then, out of the blue she ditched him. I couldn't believe it when she told me she was leaving...and for who! I mean, Rick, her boss, is kind of sexy, but in a super sleazy way. You, know, the kind of guy who wears a gold chain-link bracelet and opens his shirt one button too far? And here's she's got this nice, good-looking guy at home...big house, great car, good job, blah, blah, blah.

And I knew their sex life was good, since their bedroom was right next to mine and I could hear them screwing all the time. A lot of nights I'd lie in bed listening to them, fingering my pussy and wishing it were me in there instead of my mother. Seriously, I don't know what the woman was thinking. And poor Jim was wrecked when she took off. He didn't talk for like a week. When he finally came out of it, he was still all mopey, and he'd obviously decided not to take any crap from me any more. Suddenly it was rules and more rules. Which really pissed me off, since I was 18 now...too old to take orders from anyone. Not to mention the fact that I'd just been fucking ABANDONED... Not that that made any difference to Jim. He saw me as an extension of his precious Beth, and I was clearly guilty by association. It was like living in a prison. I had to be home by 9 on weekends. 9!

But I had nowhere else to go. I'm a year behind in school 'cause I started Kindergarten late, after my real dad died, so I had a whole year of high school to finish. I wasn't about to be some dropout loser, so I had to stay with Jim, and that meant dealing with his fascist regime. Of course, I got around him every way I could. I sneaked out all the time ...he never knew the difference. One night I let my boyfriend in and fucked him in my bed, while Jim was sleeping next door. Despite his tough talk, Jim didn't even notice. So I obviously could have gotten away with my little after-school party this afternoon, if I'd only just made my friends clean up all the crap they left lying around.

My school shrink would probably say I wanted to get caught...and maybe I did. I mean, I was definitely sick of being ignored, other than the occasional order. Of course, I never thought in a million years that Jim would react the way he did. I mean, the guy barely ever even spoke to me. And now he wanted to spank me? I mean, I'd expected to be grounded!

And what happened afterwards...well, that was an even bigger surprise. I must be some kind of sick freak, but when Jim was whaling on my ass something just went crazy inside me. I'd been fighting and trying to get away...and then suddenly all I could think of was this unbelievable ache inside me. The more he spanked me, the more I wanted him to. It felt....good! I could feel myself getting wet, and I knew Jim could see everything. And that turned me on even more. I was crying in pain—I mean, it really hurt—but the last thing I wanted was for him to stop. And when he'd pause to rub my poor red cheeks...oh, my...that was more than I could take. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing his hand and shoving it between my legs. Now how crazy is that?

You should have seen the look on his face when I unzipped his pants. Shock, of course, but also...just total animal lust. Of course, when I saw the size of his cock, it was my turn for shock and awe...then I really couldn't believe my mom had skipped out! It was the biggest I've ever seen. Not that I've seen that many, really...but a few. And wow, what a beauty. I had to have it. I wanted to feel it filling me up, diving deep inside my cunt. I wasn't disappointed, either. Some guys think just having a big dick is enough...they don't really bother to use it. Jim knew how to use his. When I was riding him, I was working, sure, but he was moving inside me like he knew just which spots to hit. It was unbelievable. I'd already cum twice on his lap, but the third time was the charm. I thought I was going to pass out afterwards.

And then...it was over as fast as it had begun. He was down the hall...and I was lying in bed with a burning ass, my stepfather's cum dripping down my thighs. And a huge smile on my face. After a few minutes, I couldn't help dipping my finger into that sticky spunk and sliding it into my mouth, sucking the salty, tangy cream from my skin. Mmmmm. I was wishing Jim had cum in my mouth as I ran my finger down my body, skating over each nipple, leaving a trail of saliva through my belly button on the way to my still-sensitive clit. Avoiding the raw center I traced circles around it, across my cum-drenched slit, and then inside, slowly fucking myself with two fingers. Closing my eyes, I imagined Jim's mouth on me, his head buried between my open thighs, his tongue replacing my fingers, his fingers torturing my tingling nub.

But you want to know what put me over the edge for the fourth time that night? Made me moan out loud as my pussy shuddered against my slippery fingers? Not the image of Jim eating my cunt...but the memory of his hand smacking my ass, over and over and over again.

Eventually, I had to go downstairs. I changed into something I thought Jim would think was "appropriate": sweats and an old T-shirt. I cleaned everything up, waiting for him to come out and say what a great job I'd done...or anything. But he just stayed in his office, watching the news or something. His "man cave," my mom used to call it. He was in there all the time. A lot of the time watching the stock market on his computer, I guess. Yes, I'd wondered if he was looking at porn. And Lisa and I had even scoped the office out one time, just to see if he was as straight and boring as he seemed. And guess what? He was. There was nothing. Not even an old issue of Playboy in his files. The computer was password protected, so we couldn't find anything there either. Anyway, I cleaned up, and that was it! Jim muttered goodnight when I said I was going to bed, but nothing else.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same. Actually, he was barely home. Working late on a big case all week, he said, the few times we were there at the same time. I kept waiting for him to say something, show he'd been thinking about me and about what had happened...but nothing. I must say I was on my best behavior that week. I worked super hard in school, and aced my chemistry mid-term. My grades were way improved since my mom bailed—if I'd started this earlier, I might have gotten into a better college. But I didn't mind going to State. At least I'd be close to my friends. And close to home.

Still, the more Jim ignored me every time we were in the house together, the worse I felt. By the end of the week I was slipping up a little. I left the sink full of dishes Thursday morning, but Jim just told me to clean them up, in a kind of offhand way, that night. Friday came, and I blew off my sort-of boyfriend, Chad, thinking Jim might be around that night. But he rolled in around 9, went right into his office, and spent the rest of the night reading some detective book on the sofa. Saturday, I figured I'd have the whole day with Jim. To tell you the truth, I'd become a little obsessed at that point. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I mean, I'd tormented this guy for years, and now...I was dreaming, and daydreaming, about fucking his brains out. It was crazy, I know! So I woke up Saturday morning (well, around noon, if you must know) in a great mood. I put on this really sexy short white bathrobe and went down to the kitchen, thinking I'd start the day with a little tease. I was wet just thinking about how I'd let it gape open as I leaned over Jim to pick something up on the counter...

But instead of Jim, all I found was a note on the counter. He was playing golf. He had a dinner date. Don't forget to water the grass seed in the back yard. I was so mad I stomped my foot on the floor like a little kid. A dinner date...I knew what that meant. He'd been going out with this chick from his office for a few weeks. Well, I guess she's not really a chick. She's his age...but I remembered her from his office Christmas party (he'd dragged me and my mom, totally against my will) and she was pretty. Really pretty. You know the type, tall, blonde, elegant. Total bitch, in other words. I bet she'd been wanting to get her hooks into him for ages. I wondered if they were sleeping together. The thought made me sick.

I sat at a stool at the kitchen counter, looking down at the flecks of granite, feeling sorry for myself. And trying to decide what to do with myself all day. He could forget about his precious grass seed, I decided. There was no way I was watering anything. I ate breakfast, fuming about the bad turn my day had taken. Finally, I decided to spend the day in the back yard, working on my tan. Maybe a little relaxation would clear my head.

And the warm sun on my skin did feel fantastic. I'd put on my favorite bikini—the tiniest of tiny string bikinis, in a shade of green that almost matched my eyes—and oiled up. I left the top upstairs...after all, I was all alone, and I hate tan lines. I started on my back, letting the sun bake my body, but the feeling of the air on my breasts was too distracting—it just reminded me of the rough way Jim had sucked my nipples between his lips, which was exactly what I was trying to forget. So I turned onto my stomach, my head facing away from the house, trying to fall asleep. I guess I did eventually doze off, because I was totally disoriented when I thought I heard something inside the house a little while later. I half sat up, but I couldn't see anyone moving inside. Chalking it up to my vivid imagination, I lay back down, luxuriating in the hot sunshine. And then, my skin suddenly went cold. I knew there was someone in the yard with me. I was scared for a second, but then excitement took over. It had to be Jim...you can't get into our yard without a key. He'd come home early to surprise me. I carefully raised myself onto my elbows to look toward the house—I wanted to give him a good look at my breasts as I did—and it was quite a surprise. Instead of Jim, it was Chad standing on the deck taking in the view.

"The front door was open," he said. "That's not too smart, especially if you're lying around naked in the back yard."

I was pissed...and disappointed. So I took it out on Chad.

"Ever heard of a doorbell? You don't just let yourself in because the door is open." I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Oh, come on...I knew you were here, your car was out front. I wanted to surprise you."

"Yeah, well, you scared the shit out of me." I stomped inside to the kitchen and leaned against the counter, the edge of the stone surface cold against my warm skin. Chad followed, walking right up to me and putting his hands on either side of me, pinning me back against the granite.

"You've been avoiding me all week." He said. "Why?"

I couldn't look at him. Before what happened with Jim, Chad and I had been pretty hot and heavy. "Just busy."

He leaned in closer, pressing his body against mine so I could feel his erection against my stomach, kissing my lips, long and slow. "Too busy for this?" He whispered.

"Mmmm..." Sure, I was thinking of Jim's mouth on mine as I kissed Chad back, but you know what they say about a bird in the hand, right? Well right now I was too horny to wait for whatever might be waiting in the bush. It didn't take a minute for Chad to have my shirt back over my head and his lips wrapped around my hard nipple, and I was rubbing his hard cock through his shorts like I wanted to rub it off. He untied my bikini bottoms and let them fall on the tile floor, then he lifted me up on the counter, pushed my legs apart, and buried his face in my pussy.

I leaned back against the cabinets and closed my eyes. Instead of Chad's long honey-colored mop, I imagined Jim's short dark hair under my fingers. Instead of Chad's big brown eyes looking up at me in lust, I pictured Jim's piercing blue ones. Instead of Chad's gentle touch, I felt Jim's commanding presence. It was right then that I came, jerking and bucking against Chad's mouth, so violently I almost fell off the counter. He raised his head, his lips shiny with my cum, and looked at me in surprise. "Wow, that was fast!" I just smiled, slid off the counter, and grabbed his hand. I had an idea.

At the top of the stairs, Chad started to turn left toward my room. But I led him next door, to Jim's room. "King-size bed," I explained. Chad laughed, but I didn't say anything as I stood in the doorway of the room. Of course, it was immaculate. You'd hardly know anyone lived in the place. He'd removed every trace of my mother from every surface...there wasn't a paperback book or a perfume bottle or a stray button of hers, anywhere. I was tempted to look in the closet, but there was Chad, pulling me toward the bed.

We flopped down on the big bed, making a deep well in the fluffy white duvet. I inhaled deeply...I could smell Jim, and it was intoxicating. Nothing gross...not a dirty, man smell, or cologne or anything...just his essence, the scent of his skin. It drove me absolutely wild and I found myself virtually attacking Chad, pinning him to the bed and ripping his shorts down so I could get to that hard cock. Usually I would have spent a good long time giving him head first, but this time I didn't have time for pleasantries...I needed to be fucked, and good. As I slid my wet cunt down onto his dick I shuddered, remembering the size and shape of Jim's cock, but even Chad's smaller equipment did the trick, and soon I was rocking and bouncing myself to another hard climax. I was holding Chad's hands over his head, my tits shaking as I fucked him, and I remember the look in his eyes was one of someone whose dream has just come true. When he came, shooting his load deep inside me in five or six spasming jets, he cried out "Oh, my fucking GOD, Lauren!" And pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my waist as his cock finally stopped twitching inside me.

We lay like that for a long time, then I rolled off him and we stared up at the ceiling, not saying anything. I thought about Jim fucking my mother in this bed, and wondered how often he masturbated here, and whether he thought of me. Picturing him stroking his long, thick shaft with an image of me behind his closed eyes made my body ache again, and soon I was lazily stroking myself, while Chad watched my every move. "God, you're in heat today, baby," he said.

I just smiled, closed my eyes, and rubbed my clit, my other hand straying up to my breasts to tease my nipples. Soon, Chad couldn't resist, and his hand joined mine between my legs, his mouth replaced my fingers at my breast. The second time we fucked he was on top, my ankles on his shoulders as he pounded away at my pussy, his surfer-boy hair flopping over his pretty eyes as he grunted and moaned through another orgasm. He was still thrusting and I was on the edge of my climax when I heard the unmistakable sound of the front door closing.

We both froze, eyes locked together as we listened. Someone was in the house. In a flash, Chad was off the bed and pulling his clothes on, about to run downstairs and confront the interloper. But I stopped him—grabbing his shoulder as he headed for the door.

"Wait. It could be Jim. He'll kill me if he finds you here." It was true. Jim had expressly forbid me from having boys over when he wasn't here...a mandate I'd expressly ignored. "I'll go," I said. "You listen, when you know who it is you can either come down and save me or hide in my room until I get him away from the front door...then...get out. Okay?" I was whispering this as I searched futilely through the closet for an old bathrobe or nightgown of my mom's—I had come upstairs totally naked, but couldn't go down that way. Of course, there was nothing. I took the only thing I could think of, an old shirt of Jims, thinking I'd figure out some explanation if I had to.

I watched as Chad padded into my room, his shoes in his hands. Then I headed for the stairs...