The Reckoning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I broke the trance. I wanted Chad out of there, fast.I wanted, I needed to be alone with Lauren. "Okay, time for you to go," I said to him. "Lauren and I have a lot to talk about." As he stood, zipped up, and moved toward the door, I reminded him to keep his mouth shut. But I knew I didn't need to...he was already too embarrassed by what he'd just partaken in to blab about it. Lauren, still over my knees, didn't even look up. Now I allowed myself to touch her, running my hand through her silky hair, across her back, feeling her heart pounding through her spine, and finally across her bottom, flaming red and hot to the touch. She mewed as I rubbed the angry welts, and squirmed against my turgid cock, driving me to distraction with every movement. Now I could see between her legs, she'd released them after she'd cum. And the sight of that smooth pink pussy, swollen with heat and lust, slick with her own cum and oozing Chad's...well, that was a thing of beauty such as I'd never seen before.

When I heard the telltale click of the lock on the front door and a moment later registered the engine of Chad's car turning over, I helped Lauren up, gingerly laying her down on the bed. I lay down next to her and stared at the ceiling. I wanted to talk to her, wanted to tell her how I felt about her...about everything: my intense desire for her, my sense of responsibility toward her, my anger...but I didn't know where to begin. I was still considering what to say, when she nestled closer to me, putting her head down on my chest. It was such a sweet, trusting move. And it was the shift I needed to unblock my mouth; the floodgates opened and everything came tumbling out. I told her how I'd felt that past week, how I'd thought of her every moment, how I'd avoided her, how I'd burned with jealousy when I saw her with Chad, how I'd loved fucking her, how I'd loved spanking her. Lauren just listened, without smiling. She didn't say a word. Finally, I was talked out, and I raised myself on my elbows and half turned to look at her. I wanted to stop talking and start touching her, taking her ripe tits in my hands as I took her pussy for my own, but the time wasn't quite right. I needed something from her first. I didn't know what more I could say—actually, I think "I'm sorry," was on the tip of my tongue—but before I could say anything, Lauren put her fingers on my lips. She didn't whisper "Shhh," or anything like that. She just slid her hands down under my arms, around my waist, and firmly, deliberately pulled my body onto hers.

I looked into her eyes as I settled on top of her, my weight pressing her lithe shape into the bed. My hard bulge, constrained by my pants, fit tightly against her naked mound, and I could swear I felt her wetness through the layers of my clothes. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to slide inside her, to feel that silky smooth cunt wrapped around my hot skin, to displace Brad's thick cream as I filled her with my cock. We shared an intense moment, staring deep into each other's eyes before she spoke.

"Jim," she said. "I want you to fuck me."

"You're sure?" I asked.

She shook her head, no. She closed her eyes, frustrated with me, or with herself, I wasn't sure which. "I mean. I need you to fuck me. Not just now...not just today. Every day. I want you to have me every day." Again, I started to respond, and again she shook her head. "I need that," she said. "And this..." She reached over and grabbed the brush from where I'd left it at the edge of the bed. "I need this, too."

And then I didn't have to say anything. We'd reached an agreement. And all that was left to do was to fuck that sweet little slut silly. Which, of course, I did.

End note I know you're wondering, so I'll give you the epilogue you've been waiting for. After that day, Lauren and I got along just fine. I did make her wash the cum stains from my bed—well, actually, from that point on it was her bed, too. I can't say we were a match made in Heaven; we still clashed quite regularly (teenaged girls aren't the most considerate of creatures, and Lauren was no tame pet) but we found some unique ways to solve our problems. Let's just say we graduated from the hairbrush pretty quickly, and Lauren developed a distinct flair for restraint...er, restraints. Beth, my now ex-wife, was surprised to find that Lauren didn't move out once college started, but she was too busy with her own problems, i.e. bailing her new husband out of jail for embezzlement, to probe too deeply. And Chad...well, we still see Chad now and again. Turns out the agility and stamina that his football coaches valued so much came in handy elsewhere as well. So you might say it was a happy ending. I reckoned it would be.

12