The Reclamation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Christ," Seth groaned.

Encouraged, she licked the dark purple head as if it were an ice cream cone. After a few licks, she noticed that a large pearl of pre-cum had formed and boldly licked it off. Seth cursed again. It was clear she was doing something right.

"Stroke my balls while you lick me," he said peremptorily. Ramsay reached up and very gently raked her fingernails along his balls, which tightened in response. She felt Seth's hands cradle her head as she licked and stroked him more assertively. His response to her touch was more arousing than she had expected. She could feel how hot and slippery she was as she squirmed, her pussy growing impatient for his cock.

"Now suck my cock," he barked.

Ramsay looked up at him. His heavy-lidded eyes were half shut, his breathing rapid. Taking a deep breath, she gripped his cock by the base and wrapped her lips around the shaft. Carefully covering her teeth, she began bobbing her head up and down. After a few seconds, she felt Seth's cock grow more rigid. Maybe oral sex wasn't so difficult, she mused as she paused to give the head several long licks.

"Keep sucking it, slut," Seth hissed as his grip on her head tightened. "You're so fucking good at it."

Ramsay took his cock back into her mouth and began experimenting, sucking alternately fast and slowly. She fondled his balls with one hand and gripped the base of his prick with the other.

"You like it, baby?" Seth began thrusting lightly into her mouth. "You like sucking cock?"

She moaned in response. The truth was that she did enjoy it—certainly more than she thought she would. She loved hearing him groan and gasp, liked feeling his cock grow impossibly hard and his balls constrict. Emboldened by his response, she let her hand take over for her mouth and lightly sucked his tight balls. Then she eagerly licked the region just behind them.

"Oh, shit!" Seth rasped. "Oh, fuck!"

Ramsay felt the viselike grip on her head loosen.

"Stop, baby."

She released his cock and look at him quizzically. "Did I do something wrong?"

Still struggling for breath, he shook his head. "No, no," he panted, "you're a fucking natural." He grabbed her arms and brought her to her feet. "But I know you want to be fucked."

Ramsay gave a sigh of pure pleasure—partly because he had begun groping her, but mostly because she could hardly wait for Seth to take her. "So fuck me," she breathed.

Without further ado, he guided her to the bed and pushed her down. She had scarcely balanced herself on her forearms when she felt Seth enter her from behind. After only a few thrusts, she could feel her moisture trickling down the back of her thighs. God, she'd never been so wet. That detail would not, she was sure, be lost on Seth.

"This was what you wanted," he said thickly amidst the noisy slapping of their bodies, "when you were fingering yourself." His fingers dug into her hips. "Wasn't it, slut?"

"Yes," she gasped. Her deft fingers quickly found her clit.

He gave her ass a hard smack.

"I bet," he continued, "you can't even go a day without touching yourself."

Ramsay blushed, ashamed to admit that Seth's guess wasn't far off the mark.

"Your little cunt wants it all the time," he barked between thrusts. "Doesn't it?"

"Yes," she panted, rubbing furiously.

He landed another smack across her ass.

Seth's filthy catechism continued for several more minutes. Ramsay was surprised to find that he wasn't the only one who got off on hearing her admit her nymphomania. There was something deliciously arousing about acceding to all of his claims about her insatiable need for his cock. Doing so while he fucked her was nothing less than mind-blowing.

"You gonna come for me?" Seth reached forward and cupped her lightly swinging breasts. "You gonna come, slut?"

Ramsay moaned loudly as she felt the promise of an orgasm. She closed her eyes and imagined Seth's pleasure-contorted expression as her fingers coaxed her clit. Seth's cock was slamming tirelessly into her, the rhythm of his thrusts punctuated by his groans.

She had to see him.

Quickly she looked over her shoulder at him. He was biting his lower lip, watching his cock pound her wetness.

"Seth," she half-whispered.

His gaze met hers for a long moment. She watched his eyes glaze over with his impending orgasm, watched his lips part involuntarily. And then she came.

"Ramsay," he sighed brokenly as he covered her lower back with splatters of hot cum.

Ramsay smiled as she shakily pushed herself up on her elbows. He had never before called her name while coming. She could have giggled for joy.

She continued beaming to herself as Seth cleaned off her back.

"Is that all of it?" he asked perfunctorily as he dabbed at the last smears of cum with a tissue.

"I think so," she replied, rising to her feet. "You want to hop in the shower with me?"

He stepped into his boxers as he spoke. "No, I think I'll get going." He scooped up his jeans and coolly ran his hand along his five o' clock shadow.

Ramsay's heart sank. In less than a minute, he was dressed and ready to kiss her goodbye. She shook her head, silently chiding herself for believing—if only momentarily—that Seth saw her as anything more than a means of slaking his voracious sexual appetite. She regretted having knelt down and pleasured him with her mouth, regretted having been so damned pliable. She quickly threw her sweater over her head and was scanning the floor for her panties and jeans when he strolled over to her.

"Bye, baby," he said as he leaned over to kiss her. Then he studied her face for a moment. "And don't ever talk to that asswipe who called you earlier." He gave her another peck.

"I have to talk to him," she retorted. "We have class together."

He was already at the door of her bedroom as she spoke. "Tell him to fuck off, then," he said, fishing in his pocket for a cigarette.

"I should tell you to fuck off," she snapped. "And don't you dare light that thing in here."

He grinned at her. "Fine," he drawled, after a pause. "Later, then." He turned to leave.

"Seth?" She could hardly have explained why she called him back.

"Yeah?"

She felt dizzy as she spoke. "Why don't you like me?"

He chuckled. Her cheeks burnt with embarrassment as she dropped her gaze to the floor. There she was, freshly fucked and half dressed, asking the most callous man she'd ever known the neediest question she'd ever asked. His laugh was mortifying.

"Ramsay," he said at last, "I like you too fucking much."

Before she could even formulate a response, he was gone.

12