The Recording Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June didn't release Jack's cock completely, but began to rub it in earnest. After a dozen strokes she tried again. Her spittle seemed to help lubricate the organ and she got almost half of it in before she had to pull back. She began to wonder what would happen if he came. Knowing how far she had seen semen spurt before, she wasn't sure that she was ready for that. But the event never occurred, as Jack pulled her head away and quickly lifted her up, placing her buttocks on the counter. It was just the right height and as he parted her legs, she leant back and drew a deep breath as he entered her. It took only ten strokes before he was fully in. He slithered in and out, withdrawing until only the head was left keeping her pussy lips apart. It looked almost painful, but felt wonderful.

Jack speeded up and his thighs began to slap against June's cheeks as he hooked his hands under knees and raised her legs higher. By now her pussy was a sloshing pit of sensuous flesh and liquid. She quickly lost count of how many climaxes she achieved, until, finally he stopped dead and spoke.

"Where do you want it?"

She understood immediately, "Pussy. My pussy. Come in my pussy. I want to feel you flooding my insides."

Protection was the last thing from June's mind at this point. But had she rationalised it, then she would have figured that Jack was not a man who had many relationships and was probably a lower risk partner. But as for pregnancy, well that was another matter. Perhaps she should have told him to come on her stomach. As it was, he seemed to be shooting for minutes and she could feel her vagina being forced to take more and more. She looked and could see some of the white milky semen slurping out from around his dick. When he finally pulled out, he left her cunt gaping and a torrent of come rushed out onto the floor.

Jack wasn't sure what had happened, but he felt that he had complete control over June that day. He had fantasised about fucking her in the past, but this had been beyond his wildest dreams. And his conquest had seemed so easy!

Over the next few months Jack found it was no longer difficult to find sexual partners. It was as if the mere act of talking to a woman in a bar was enough to arouse and woo her to his bed. After that first time with June however, he made sure that he always carried some condoms with him. Invariably, he left the women satisfied, smiling and thankful.

*****

But it was too easy. Sure he enjoyed his nights of passion with these women and even tried things that he never thought he would ever do. One woman even proceeded to give him a blowjob in an alleyway after they left a bar together – and she swallowed it all! Well, almost... there was so much that inevitably some spunk dribbled down onto her blouse.

It was the next day, while at work that Jack saw his next challenge; Nichola, a mature woman of forty five who had a reputation of being a frigid dragon. She tended to wear severe clothing and never smiled or laughed. Various men at the company had bet each other that they couldn't get a date with her (nobody ever thought that it was possible to achieve more than that).

Jack saw his chance when he found that they had both been working late and saw that she was heading for the kitchen to get a coffee.

"Oh!" she said, startled. "Are you working late too?"

"Uh huh," he replied.

She turned back to the coffee machine. Looking at her from behind his eyes appraised her; she was about 5' 8" tall, wore 2" heels and a skirt that came to just below her knees. Her jacket was just long enough to hide any view of her rear. He had already noticed that her breasts were probably a C cup, although the jacket tended to disguise this as well.

"Nichola, when was the last time you had sex?" She swung round with her mouth agape.

"What?!"

"I mean full penetrative sex with a man, rather than a vibrator."

"What! How dare you! You can't talk to me like that!"

"Yes I can. You're a woman and despite the veneer you put on I'm sure that you have sexual needs. I think... well I don't think that you've been entered for a little while, although I'm sure that you use a substitute."

"How do you know I... Oh! No! Stop it! You're trying to make fun of me. I won't stand for it!"

"Fair enough. Why don't you kneel down then? I can give you a closer view of my cock."

Her face reddened dramatically and her breathing became heavy and laboured, but she didn't run away.

"How dare... I've never... You can't expect..."

He approached her until they were a couple of feet apart, pulled down his trouser fly and extracted his stiffening dick.

"Kneel down Nichola. Now, please. Don't make me wait."

She vaguely shook her head, but sank to her knees anyway. Jack's dick was now big and hard and pointing somewhere above her head, nodding as the blood pumped through it.

"I've never..."

"Sucked a man? Well, now is the time to learn."

She reached for it hesitantly and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Her fingers and thumb didn't meet.

"Rub it. Grip a little tighter. Longer strokes. That's it. Now move your mouth to it."

"I don't know how."

"I saw you eating an ice pop a while back. You slid it quite a long way in when you didn't think anyone was looking. Just do that."

"But it's so much bigger!"

"Yes, so just imagine how it's going to stretch your pussy when I fuck you!"

She gasped and looked up at him. He simply nodded and pushed closer to her mouth. She was unable to speak; the head stretched her lips apart. He forced it deeper. Nichola resisted a little, choking a bit at first, but after a while she became engrossed in her task. Somehow, she had learned very fast how to do it.

"I'm going to come soon. You can probably feel it swelling. I want you to swallow it all. Otherwise it's going to make a mess of your suit - and you don't want that do you?"

Nichola instantly became a come-slurping whore. She pushed it deeper and deeper, almost cutting off her airway. She was enjoying acting like a slut. She couldn't believe that she had never done this before! Her own arousal was making her think like this, but she needed something herself. A hand pushed down under the waistband of her skirt. Coincidentally, her fingers slipped through the gap in her blouse as she did so and pushed across bare skin, straight under her tights. Her hand and wrist were small enough that they could just keep going until she reached her panties. She was momentarily frustrated by the lacy material, but eventually just pushed it down out of the way. Her legs spread as far as her skirt would allow and her middle finger dived up into the hot, wet tunnel and she began to wank. It wasn't as satisfactory as her little pink friend in the bedside drawer, but it was all she had just then.

So engrossed in her own pleasure was she, that she failed to recognise that Jack was getting close. The first jet made her choke. She withdrew her left hand from her panties and used it to help control the bucking monster in her mouth. The scent of her own pussy on her fingers mingled with that of Jack's ejaculation. There was no way that she could take all of it down. The dick popped from her mouth, but continued firing over her face and into her hair. Realising that her suit was going to get spoiled she quickly got her mouth back on the head and sucked the remaining come from him.

Later, she discovered that her mascara had run and her lipstick was smudged.

"You shouldn't have made me do that!" she said.

"I didn't. I never laid a finger on you."

She looked aghast, realising that Jack was right. He had told her what to do, but she had actually done it of her own free will.

"Would you like me to help you? Do you need to come now?"

"I... don't..."

"You still need to have an orgasm don't you?"

Her head nodded almost imperceptibly. Jack took her hand and led her over to the counter, where

he bent her over. He pushed Nichola's skirt up onto her back and roughly pulled her tights and panties down.

"Open."

His hand slipped between her legs and the middle finger slipped straight into her pussy. He plunged it in and out for a while simulating a fucking motion and then pulled the slickened digit out and began rubbing it across her clit. She yelped at the contact and he felt her pussy lips flutter beneath his hand. He rubbed more quickly, but as she got closer to climax he pulled his fingertip back to her pussy entrance and pushed two fingers up into her.

He kept this up for a while, but then stopped. He took his hand away and brought it down sharply on her naked back side. He spanked her hard three times on each cheek as she came loudly. She remained in position while he continued spanking and she juddered in orgasm.

When Jack let Nichola up her face was flushed and she was panting. She wanted to scream at him for spanking her, to strike out. But instead she realised she was still aroused. It was difficult to admit it, but she wanted this man.

"So... so when did you intend putting that thing in me?" she asked hopefully.

"Now."

Without delay he unzipped and pulled his already re-hardened dick out. It was a bit of a struggle to extract it from his trousers, but when he did she gasped. She couldn't believe he was hard again. Jack told her to turn round and bend over again and then nudged the head at her opening. He had to adjust the angle a few times before her lips and passage parted for him. She groaned both in pain and pleasure.

"Of course, I would prefer you to be completely naked, but we'll save that for next time."

In the midst of the greatest pleasure she had experienced in her life she registered the fact that Jack intended to fuck her again sometime.

He was an unbelievable lover. Not only had he regained an erection almost straightaway after coming, but he actually lasted long enough for her to have an orgasm – in fact more than one. Feeling almost exhausted when he finished, she turned to face him. Her mouth dropped open as she realised he had started to undress. She watched fascinated as his boxers came off - and his dick was still pumped, although not fully hard.

"Take your clothes off", he told her.

She began to unbutton her blouse. All thoughts of the possibility of being discovered were pushed aside as she understood that "the next time" was going to happen now!

The skirt came off, followed by her shoes, bra, tights and panties. She rotated in front of Jack without being asked.

"You really do have a beautiful body, Nichola. You should find a man and fuck him stupid every night. You deserve that. The trouble is that you scare men off. When you feel like you need to have a go at one of the men in the office, just stop and think what he would be like between your legs."

As Jack pulled her to the floor she was already thinking about Frank, who she had berated earlier – and became excited at the though of him looking down at her as he thrust in and out.

Jack lay on his back and indicated that Nichola should sit astride him. She held his cock in place, still not quite hard, but her pussy had been stretched enough to take it, almost sucking it in. She began to bounce up and down with abandon, her breasts jiggling delightfully until Jack took hold of them.

After yet another climax Nichola was exhausted. Jack took hold of her hips and held her in place as he thrust up into her.

How long had passed she was unsure, but it was a minor miracle that they had not been discovered. She was pretty sure that all the other office staff had gone home, but there were still the cleaners and security guards around and they could have been interrupted at any time.

Again she came. Her body was almost as floppy as a rag doll. She had hardly any strength left. Jack lifted her up and moved her to one side where she remained kneeling on all fours. He shuffled around behind Nichola and re-entered from behind. Jack made half dozen thrusts while holding onto her so that she wouldn't collapse. The head popped out and as he pushed forward, the slickened rod slithered up across her anus. She waited for him to re-insert his penis, but he continued to tickle her perineum and the little puckered star.

"Do you think you can come from anal sex?" he asked.

Nichola looked back at him. After a moment she understood his was meaning.

"No! That's... disgusting. No! Besides, it will hurt. No, you can't. It would hurt, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, at first. But then you would get used to it. I think that you may even enjoy it."

Jack had stopped moving. Nichola leant forward and let his cock slide back towards her anus. She pushed back and felt it pressing at that place that she had never imagined being invaded. He was very hard again, which was just as well because she was very tight. It caused a sharp pain as she continued to force backwards. She could feel the entrance being forced open, but was determined to try this previously unthinkable act.

The head popped through the sphincter muscles and she gritted her teeth and stifled a scream. It hurt – a lot, but she let him keep it there as she panted. After perhaps three minutes the agony subsided a little. She reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit as she resumed pushing back. It was a long time until she had fully impaled herself upon him, but finally she was there. The pain had eased considerably and the fingers playing with her pussy had taken even that lingering discomfort away from her mind.

She looked back at Jack with lust-filled eyes, "Go on then you bastard, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and make me come again you horny bastard!"

Jack started slowly, but built up speed. The prolonged wait for Nichola to be ready had helped with his staying power and he was now ready to give her yet more pleasure.

She pushed her arms out at an angle in order to brace against the powerful thrusts slapping from behind. Her pussy felt empty, yet her ass felt completely filled. To her surprise, not only was she enjoying this invasion, but she could feel the tell-tale symptoms of another climax. As it built, she grunted two words.

"I'm coming!" she moaned.

"Good."

Jack came too and his semen flooding into Nichola brought her to her own peak and maintained it for some time.

When Jack pulled out, Nichola collapsed onto the floor. Spittle was dribbling from the corner of her mouth. She had had more sexual experience in this office kitchen this evening than she had enjoyed in her entire life.

Jack helped her to clean up and got Nichola dressed. He then called for a Cab, escorted her downstairs and sent her on her way home.

Some days later, after a witnessing another spat between Nichola and Frank, they closed her office door to (everyone assumed) continue the tirade in private. When they emerged five minutes later, she was dabbing her mouth with a handkerchief and he was looking flushed and straightening his tie. She looked at Jack as she walked past and winked.

*****

Jack quickly got used to his ability to control other people, but never returned to the same woman. Strangely, none of his conquests seemed to mind this and never asked, or expected, an encore. Most of the time, his experiences were in private and only occasionally in a public place such as with Nichola. But one day that changed.

Like most people, sometimes, for no reason, Jack felt horny. He had been thinking about sex for most of the afternoon and expected to find someone to fuck later that evening. However, when he got on the train home he found it necessary to conceal an erection that the movement of the carriage had brought about. He listened to music and played a game on his iPod Touch to take his mind off of the journey (and sex).

The train pulled into a station and the man sitting opposite got off. Seeing a vacant seat, a woman stepped across and sat down. Jack looked up as she moved and noted that she was tall, dark-haired and wearing a business suit with high heels. As she lowered herself down onto the bench seat her skirt rose. Unfortunately the seats were of a low design and the four inch stilettos pushed her knees up, revealing a length of attractive thigh. Then, as the train re-commenced its journey and bounced the passengers around the material rose higher – revealing her stocking tops to Jack's gaze.

He was harder than ever and he looked into the face of the attractive woman. She returned his gaze at first with a slight frown at the unwelcome attention, but then her mouth dropped open and her eyebrows shot up in surprise. Very quickly she became as aroused as Jack and began to fidget uncomfortably. Her pussy was feeling every rubbing movement each time the carriage moved. She could feel her vagina leaking juices into her panties. She looked at the man opposite her, his half-smile telling her he knew of her predicament. Her bullet-like nipples were sending sparks throughout her body as they rubbed against the material of her bra. Without thinking, she unfastened her jacket and pulled it open.

The blood flowing into the flesh darkened the colour of her nipples – clearly visible now through her thin blouse and lacy bra. She had the overwhelming desire to show him that she was wearing matching underwear and allowed her knees to part. She could see that her stocking tops were peaking from below the hem of her skirt (she'd worn them for an important interview that day – it somehow helped her feel more self-confident). She knew that he cold see now, but the parting of her legs had released the pressure on her swollen pussy lips and now she was in trouble. She lost all sense of where she was and opened her legs wider, nudging those of the passengers on either side. Her attention was on jack's crotch. He had moved his hands and now she could see the bulge in his trousers pushing diagonally up to the left. She wanted to see it, touch it, feel it... fuck it.

At first, the middle-aged man on her left and the older woman on her right tried to ignore her actions in the typically British way, but when her right hand wandered up to her chest they stopped reading their newspapers and stared. The second female passenger was the first to respond and reached across to grasp the other breast and begin teasing the nipple. The man was slower to react, but then began to move his hand up her inner thigh.

Jack hadn't planned any of this. It was as if his subconscious had taken over and started making it all happen. He looked around and realised that only the four of them seemed to be involved, all others were oblivious of the activity. It was as if they were in a world of their own.

The man's fingers reached the thin material of the panties and the woman gasped. Almost coming, she lost all remnants of self-control and slipped forwards off of the seat. The man went with her and began tugging the gusset of her thong aside so that he could begin slipping a finger into her. It went in so easily that he immediately added a second and began finger fucking her. Meanwhile, the brunette's attention was entirely upon Jack's trouser area. She had already unzipped him and was delving into the opening in his boxer underpants. The hard rod of flesh came free and she dipped her head to it without hesitation and managed to swallow almost half of it in one go.

Meanwhile, the second woman had felt aggrieved that the soft, yielding flesh of the breast had been taken away from her. She could see her fellow passenger's hand moving beneath the skirt. She wanted to see it, so she reached for the hem at the back and lifted the skirt up to her waist. It was quite possibly the most erotic thing she had ever seen, as the pair of digits pushed in and out of the sopping wet cunt. She had never before been attracted to another woman, but today was different; her hand reached down and fondled a cheek.

The train pulled into another station; it was a less well-used one and nobody got on. One man, however, got off, stepping over the woman hungrily sucking on Jack's dick as if she was merely a suitcase or some other object in his way. He paid no attention to what was going on. Although he undoubtedly saw what was going on, it was as if his mind had decided that it couldn't possibly be happening and so, ignored it.