The Recruiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had this torrid affair for almost two years. At least twice a week she would come over to my place for a late afternoon "meeting". Oh yeah, I got hired for big money at one of her clients and I convinced them that I should handle all the human resource issues as well. They were happy to let me. As I was commuting about 110 miles each day, they let me work at home two days a week and even paid for a high speed hookup to the mainframe. I couldn't have asked for a better deal.

One afternoon as she was getting ready to leave, a little weak in the knees from our three hours of solid love making, she told me that she was quitting her job and leaving her husband. Not for me, just because she wanted a fresh start. She said that she would be eternally grateful to me for making her feel desirable and important and all the incredible sex and my dependable friendship. She was so grateful, she said, that she had turned her "very special" account, me, over to another agent who was being promoted. She grabbed her cellphone and made a call. Three minutes later the doorbell rang. I rushed to put on a robe as she answered the door. In walked this beautiful blond, about 5'4", 110 pounds of solid woman with a face that would stop you in your tracks. She was just that gorgeous. It was the receptionist from the agency. She closed the door behind her and turned toward us. She unbuttoned her coat and dropped it to the floor. She was stark naked and ready for action.

Irene looked at my hardening dick. What? - I couldn't help it.

"Tina knows all about us and your marvelous hands and that amazing cock of yours. She has promised to take just as good care of you as I have these last two years. It's the least I could do." She gave Tina a big kiss. "Take care of our most important customer. And whatever you do, don't let your husband know. He owns the fucking agency!"

"My pleasure. I can't wait. And don't worry, this will be my little secret treasure." Tina answered as she came over and untied my robe. I never heard the door close.

12