The Recruiter

Story Info
Sexy wife makes sure son gets his scholarship.
2.5k words
4.21
62.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been happily married for twenty-two years. Jane is 40 and I am 44 years old. We have two boys, the oldest being 18 and a high school senior. Jane and I enjoy a better than average life, and we have an incredible sex life. The one thing I have always fantasized about is having my sexy wife make love to someone else.

Once in a while during our lovemaking I would suggest something like this to her as I pounded her pussy, but we never spoke of it other than that.

Jane is 5'9, 135 lbs with blond hair and hazel eyes. She is a knockout in anyone's book for her age. She has C cup tits that don't have much sag and great nipples that stick out when aroused.

Our oldest son is quite and athlete, and has some division 1 baseball programs looking at him for their program. He received several letters of interest, but no offers of a scholarship. After his senior year in baseball, we received a letter from a major university on the West Coast requesting that he visit their campus. He gladly accepted and went for the tour. He was very pleased with the university, and was hoping for an offer of a scholarship. About 3 weeks passed, and he received a phone call from the coach of the baseball team wanting to come to our home and visit.

We arranged the meeting and anxiously awaited the arrival of Coach B. We were very excited about meeting the coach, and the potential offer of a scholarship was making us just that much more anxious! The day arrived and we prepared for the meeting, I thought casual was the way to dress, but Jane thought otherwise, and she won out. I put on some slacks and a nice shirt; Jane wore a stunning new sundress and a pair of high-heeled sandals that she had purchased for the occasion. Our son, being a teenager, wore his shorts and ripped t-shirt!

Coach B arrived and we invited him in. From the second he arrived, I knew that he was taken by Jane's incredible looks. Coach B looked to be about 40 years old and was in amazing shape. You could easily see that he worked out regularly. Coach B came into the house and introduced himself to us. He lingered a bit when he shook Jane's hand, his eyes making contact with every part of her body, and then stopping when he looked into her eyes. As he entered the living room, Coach B made sure he sat across the room from Jane so he could look at her throughout the visit. Coach B made us feel like we were his top priority and asked us to call him Rod. He made a long presentation about the University and time seemed to fly by. Soon it was 8:00 pm and we were all hungry. We decided to go to our favorite local restaurant and have something to eat and continue on with the conversation. Our son decided to drive his own vehicle so that he could leave and go to one of his friend's house after dinner.

At the restaurant, Rod sat on the side with Jane. I could tell that Jane was pleased that Rod sat next to her in the booth. At one point, Rod must have brushed legs with Jane because he looked at her and apologized. Jane blushed and told him that it was not a problem. After a nice meal, and two bottles of wine, Rod looked at his watch and stated that it was late and he should let us go. Our son left to get to his friends house and we drove Rod back to our house. When we arrived at the house, I asked Rod if he would like to come in for a drink, he eagerly agreed. We parked the car in the garage and Rod quickly got out and opened the door for Jane, extending his hand to help her out of the car. Jane had a wicked smile on her face as she allowed him to assist her out of the backseat. Rod teasingly offered his arm to Jane to escort her into the house and she quickly accepted stating that she rarely got this kind of treatment from me! Rod leaned in and whispered something to Jane and she giggled as they walked into the house. Inside, Rod sat on the couch and I went to get him a glass of wine, Jane followed me into the kitchen and whispered to me that she thought he had hit on her! I smiled and told her that she had my permission to follow her instincts. As I went back into the living room, I noticed Jane sitting next to Rod talking on her cell phone. Our son had called to let us know he would be staying at his friend's house for the evening.

We all talked more and had a couple more glasses of wine. I could tell that Jane was eyeing Rod more and more as the evening went by. Rod being the gentleman was very flirtatious with her, but respectful of my presence. At one point, I excused myself to the kitchen and Jane joined me. I told her to make a move on him if she wanted to and she just got a very wicked smile. I told her I trusted her and that she might even help with the scholarship offer. She smiled and nodded.

We returned to the living room and talked some more, I pretended to be getting sleepy from the wine, and at one point, faked falling asleep in my chair. Jane took that as her cue and reached out and grabbed Rod's hand. Jane brought his hand to her mouth and kissed it, then opened her lips and sucked lightly on the tip of his index finger. Rod was shocked and I could see him looking over at me to see if I was watching. Seeing that I was still asleep, he allowed Jane to take his entire finger into her wet mouth and suck on it. I could see him struggling to keep it together. Jane reached over with her other hand and placed it on his pants. His growing cock was bulging and the touch of her hand made him gasp in delight. Jane pulled Rod closer and whispered to him, "I know you want me, so lets get him to bed and have some fun!" Rod nodded yes.

Jane came to me and woke me from my feigned sleep. She suggested I go upstairs to bed. I apologized and walked up the stairs. When I reached the top of the stairs, I closed our bedroom door for effect, and then returned to the landing at the top of the stairs to watch the action that was about to take place.

I watched as my sexy wife and Rod were making out like teenagers on our couch. Her hands were all over him and his were up under her sundress.

Jane fell to her knees on the floor in front of Rod and began tugging at his belt. What I saw next was incredible. Jane pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen. Rod had to have been 10" long and as big around as a can of soda!

Jane shrieked in delight as it popped out of his pants! She was like a kid at Christmas when she saw her present!

Rod squirmed a little, and I could see his cock getting longer. "It's bigger than anything I have ever seen" said Jane. Rod just smiled and leaned back on the couch in anticipation. Jane started to slowly jerk off his massive cock. First with one hand, then she used both. I could see her red lipstick glisten with moisture as she wet her lips. Jane moved her head towards the tip of his cock and kissed it ever so gently. Rod put his hands in her blonde hair almost guiding her mouth to his massive cock. Jane tried her best to put take his massive tool, but she was only able to get about 3" into her hot mouth. As she tried to take more, Rod gently pushed her head down. Soon, she was taking about 5" of the biggest cock I had ever seen into her mouth. Jane continued to stroke Rod with both hands as her head moved up and down on his amazing cock. "Take it all baby!" Rod said. "I want it in your sexy throat." Jane struggled to take more, gagging as she moved the big shaft in and out of her mouth. "Fucking A, that's it, swallow me." said Rod. Jane worked on his cock for the better part of 15 minutes until Rod could not take it anymore. He reached down and pushed her away from his hard cock. Jane, still on her knees in front of him, had her eyes locked on his.

Rod reached down and untied the straps on Jane's sundress. "Take that sexy dress off for me," Rod stated, "I know that you wore that just for me, didn't you?" he said.

Jane looked up at Rod and said "I went out and bought this whole outfit today."

"You look so fucking hot in it! I've wanted to bury my cock in you since the first second I saw you tonight" Rod said.

Jane stood up in front of Rod and slowly removed her sundress. She had on a very sheer bra, and a pair of lacy white thong panties. Jane let the dress fall to the floor and stood in front of Rod.

"Like what you see?" Jane asked.

Rod reached out and pulled Jane closer. His mouth was at the perfect level to kiss her hardened nipples through her sheer bra. Jane moaned wildly as Rod sucked her nipples. Rod was fumbling with the hook on the bra in back. Jane reached around and had it undone in a flash. Rod anxiously pulled off her bra and began to devour her incredible tits.

Rod stood up and quickly picked Jane up off her feet and gently laid her on the couch. He immediately reached down and in an aggressive fashion, ripped at her thong. Jane was lifting her ass off the couch to assist him in the removal of her already soaked panties. Rod placed one of Jane's long legs up over the back of the couch and moved his mouth to her waiting pussy. Jane again shrieked in delight as Rod began eating her like he was starving! Jane's hands moved to the back of Rods head and were pressing him into her.

"That's it baby! Fuck me with that amazing tongue!" she whispered.

Rod worked on my wife's pussy for about 10 minutes. Twice I saw Jane tense up in the way she always does when she cums.

Jane pushed Rods head away and looked at him. "I want that cock" she demanded.

Rod was more than willing. He stood up over her and moved his huge cock to her mouth.

"Make it nice and wet for me you slut" he growled.

Jane opened her mouth and he eagerly began to stuff his cock into her. Jane tried to pull away, but Rod wanted her to swallow the whole thing. Deeper and deeper he plunged into her mouth. I could hear her gagging, but at the same time, I noticed that she was pulling him closer so she could take more of it! Jane was going to deep throat him! NO matter what it took. More and more disappeared into her mouth until there was about 2" left. With one swift move, Rod drove the remaining 2" deep into Jane's throat. Her face was turning a bright red as he removed his enormous cock.

"That's it baby! I knew you could take it all!" he said.

Jane was gasping for air, but she had this evil look in her eyes! She reached out and grabbed his cock again and put it to her mouth. Opening wide, she quickly swallowed the entire length again! Holding it there for a few seconds, she pulled her head back and allowed his cock to slip from her mouth.

"I hope you remember this come scholarship time" she said.

"Now, I want that cock inside me" she demanded.

I have never heard my wife talk like she was! She was talking like she was possessed! This perfect little wife, talking like she was a street whore!

Rod quickly moved into position above Jane. She reached out and grabbed his hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her waiting pussy. Their eyes met, and with the precision of a surgeon, Rod plunged his massive cock into Jane. Try as she might, Jane could not hold back and she screamed in delight! Rod buried the entire length of his cock into my wife! Her long legs quickly wrapped around him. The sexy heels she was wearing were like spurs in his ass cheeks.

Slowly at first, Rod began to pump up and down. Jane was whispering something in his ear. Rod began pumping faster and faster... "That's it! Fuck me hard!" she cried out in delight! Rod was banging away at a record pace! He was groaning in a combination of delight and pain. Sweat began to drip down his face and fall onto Jane's chest.

As fast as it began, Rod stated to moan that he was going to cum. He pulled his big cock out of Jane's soaked pussy and moved it to a position right above her face. Her hands reached out and tried to help him finish, but she could not keep up the pace.

"Here it comes!" he shouted! With that said, the first huge spurt of cum landed on Jane's chin. Rod continued to pump as more gobs of hot cum landed all over Jane's sexy face. Rod was sighing in relief. Jane was moaning wildly. Both of them were exhausted. Rod, looking up at Jane and she staring back at him. Not a word being exchanged.

I raced back around the house and in the back door. I quietly snuck up stairs and back into bed.

Jane came up about 10 minutes later and took a shower and climbed into bed. She leaned over and kissed me.

In the morning, I woke up and fully expected to see Rod sleeping on the couch in the basement. He was gone.

Jane told me about the whole thing later that morning! She had a twinkle in her eye the entire time she was telling me about it. I could not bear to tell her that I had watched the whole thing through the window!

We got a phone call later that day from him and Jane talked to him for a few minutes. I left her alone so they could talk. She told me that he would let us know about the scholarship within a month.

About 2 weeks later, I arrived home from work. Jane met me at the door and had a smile on her face that wouldn't quit! Our son had received his scholarship! Coach B would be back in a week to get the letter of intent signed. I could tell that she was more excited than our son!