The Recuiter

Story Info
Loving wife recruits a lover for her husband.
5.5k words
4.36
45.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc and Kay Craig were sitting on an overstuffed couch in a tastefully decorated office. They sat on opposite ends of the couch, not touching or holding hands. Neither wanted to be there but they'd flat run out of ideas and so were seeking the help of a professional counselor.

They'd barely spoken on the drive in and now they sat in strained silence as they waited for Dr. Gallegos who closed the door to the office and settled into the large chair next to the sofa where they were sitting.

At one time, Marc and Kay had been inseparable. They'd been married for 16 years and for most of that time had been very happy. That is until Kay was diagnosed with a condition requiring a specific medication. Unfortunately, the same miracle drug that helped return her health had completely stripped her of her libido. While they still loved each other, It had been nearly fourteen months since they had enjoyed each other sexually.

Dr. Gallegos picked up her pad and pen, took a deep breath to help focus her attention and as she slowly exhaled she looked at the couple sitting on the couch just to the right of her. She noted that both were attractive. They appeared to be in their early forties and in reasonably good shape. The woman looked to be five foot seven and the man just shy of six feet. The woman's hair was dark brunette with some reddish highlights and tumbled just off her shoulders in loose waves. She had an attractive face with hazel eyes and full lips. The man had a trim physique, salt and pepper hair in a business cut and wore a well groomed goatee. He had kind looking brown eyes framed by laugh-lines.

After getting a sense of their physicality and noting the distance between them on the couch, the Dr. asked, "So, tell me what brings you to my office?"

Kay and Marc looked at each other for a moment and Marc finally blurted out a little too loudly "Kay doesn't want to have sex with me anymore and I can't live like this much longer!"

Kay's eyes welled up with tears and said, "It's not that I don't want to have sex with you, it's just that I don't want sex at all - with anyone."

"Not even your husband?" Marc replied.

Dr. Gallegos interjected, "Ok, hold up for a second. Ground rules for talking through issues are often helpful. You're each allowed to state facts and of course talk about how you feel, but you're not allowed to assume how each other feel or assume intent. Do you understand the difference?"

She got nods from both and then added, "Good. Do you both agree to the rules? It will really help if we can stick to them."

Again, she got nods from both. "Ok, so when did this all start?" she asked.

This time Kay spoke up. "It's been almost two years since I started feeling this way, but it's really gotten worse in the last 18 months. It all started when I started taking a prescription for a condition I have. The medicine works and keeps me healthy, but it's completely killed my sex drive. Marc thinks I'm not in love or attracted to him."

"Ah, ah, ah." Dr. Gallegos interrupted wagging a finger at Kay. "Remember the rules - no assuming what Marc thinks."

Marc jumped in and said "No it's fair. I've told her that on multiple occasions. I know she says it's the medication and that she has no sex drive at all, but it's really hard not to take it personally when you're the one that's constantly being turned down. I know Kay loves me, but at this point I don't think she likes me or even finds me attractive."

Kay replied, "But that's not it! It's the medicine's fault I swear! I want to feel like I used to, but I just can't make something be there that's not." With that, the tears began to stream down Kay's cheeks in thin black rivulets of water, salt, and mascara.

The Dr. handed Kay a few tissues and paused while the tears slowly came to halt for the moment.

As their session wore on and they covered the same territory over and over, it was clear to the Dr. that they did still have a love for one another but that they were having a hard time getting a deep understanding of each other's viewpoint. At one point, Marc had said, "I feel so lonely. I love Kay and I want to be with her, but I feel isolated, unwanted, and I don't think I can live like this any longer. I have needs and while I don't mean to be insensitive, damn it, I need to feel a woman's touch!"

"Ok." said Dr. Gallegos. "I can see that you two really do love each other and want to work through this. I can't tell you I can make Kay's libido return, but what we can work on as a start is for each of you to understand that your current situation is not isolated to just you. Others also deal with these issues and having the freedom to discuss them with people that can empathize with you can be liberating.. To do that, I want you each to attend separate support group meetings."

In unison, Kay and Marc rolled their eyes at the Doctor.

"I know, I know, most people think that support meetings are rubbish and that nothing will be solved through them, but I want you to attend one each before our next session. You may get an appreciation for what you're up against, but more than anything, you'll be able to talk with others in your situation and get some empathy."

The doctor. then wrote down the location and times of two meetings - one for people with no libido and one for those with partners that have no libido. She handed one to Marc and one to Kay. She then set an appointment for two weeks out and sent them on their way

Marc's meeting was the next day. He really didn't want to go, but was intent on keeping his promise. At the meeting were people - men and women - just like him whose partners just had no desire whatsoever. Some had the entered the relationship knowing that and some had developed that way over time. There seemed to be a myriad of causes, but the one thing in common was the misery that had ensued over time.He listened to several people tell of their situations, how they tried to cope and in many cases the guilt over wanting to leave the partners they loved just so they could have a normal sex life again. On the one hand he felt some better knowing that he wasn't the only unwanted person in the world, but on the other hand, he didn't hear a solution to his and Kay's problem. He left the meeting feeling like he'd just wasted ninety minutes of his life.

Kay's meeting was the next day and like Marc she would have rather been nearly anywhere else, but she went with the hope of hearing about some medicine, hypnosis technique or frankly anything that would help get her sex drive back. She found a seat near a small group of women and sat quietly while waiting for the meeting to start. She couldn't make out the conversations the three women nearest to her were having, but she caught enough to know they were complaining about their husbands.

Soon, the meeting began and the first speaker started talking about how it had been over five years since he and his wife had made love. He droned on for a while - sounding a lot like Marc when he would complain about their situation - when all of a sudden she heard him proclaim that if she couldn't stand to make love to him he was going to get a mistress. That's the precise moment Kay realized she was at the wrong meeting and the room was full of partners that were being spurned and not those like her that had lost interest.

She began to consider how to leave inconspicuously and realized she'd make a scene if she walked out so she decided to just sit and listen until she could make her exit. She sat through two other speakers that kept vacillating between their love of and their disdain for their partners before it was announced that they'd take a ten minute break before starting again.

Just as Kay was gathering her bag and sweater to leave, the woman nearest her turned and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Maria. I haven't seen you here before. First time?"

"Yes - I'm Kay." she answered. "I think my counselor sent me to the wrong meeting." As soon as it came out of her mouth, she couldn't believe she'd just said that. She didn't want this group to know she was was one those partners denying her husband the physical relationship he craved.

Fortunately Maria didn't quite understand what Kay was saying and told her "Oh don't be ashamed. We're all in the same crappy situation here. If any of us were getting any we'd be home getting it - right?" followed by a forced smile and a chuckle. "You're among others who know some of what you're going through.

Kay thought to herself "I doubt that." but instead told Maria "You know it's been interesting, but I don't think this is really for me. I think I'm going to head home."

Maria gave her a knowing look and said "None of us want to be here but it is a little bit of an outlet for our frustrations and there are some really nice people. Look, even if you don't come back, take my number and maybe we can just have lunch or something. Who knows, maybe we can go pick up a couple guys and have some fun." she added with a smirk. "Anyway, you can never have too many friends right?" This time Maria gave her a genuine smile as she scribbled her name and number on a small piece of paper and handed it to Kay.

As Kay took the number, she realized how attractive Maria was. She was short in stature, but still had a trim build with long black hair, brown eyes, and a large bust which she obviously didn't mind displaying given the tight deep v-neck t-shirt she was wearing sans bra.

Kay told Maria "Thanks - nice meeting you." and headed out to her car.

On the ride home, Kay thought about the things the speakers had said and she felt more guilty than ever about not having sex with Marc. "He's a loving husband, good to me and wants me to be happy. So why can't I feel anything?" She started sobbing and soon she had to pull over to let the tears clear from her eyes.

Sitting at the side of the road, Kay began to get control of herself. She thought "I have got to do something! I love Marc so much and he deserves to feel the desire of a woman." She puzzled for a few minutes then had an idea.

The next day, Kay worked up her courage and called the number Maria had given her. She startled a little when the call didn't go to voicemail and Maria picked up. "Hello?" she heard.

"Hi Maria? This is Kay. We met last night and you gave me your number. I was wondering if I could take you up on that offer and we could have lunch?"

"Well Hi Kay!" Maria answered. "I honestly didn't think you'd call, but I'm glad you did. I'd love to have lunch. Just tell me when and where."

:How about today at my place? I can whip up some sandwiches and we can have them and some mojitos out on the back deck since it's supposed to be nice today."

Maria readily agreed, got Kay's address and said "I'll see you at noon!"

By the time Maria got there and rang the bell, Kay had sandwiches and chips ready and a big pitcher of mojitos all mixed up. Kay showed Maria around the house and then out to the back yard. "Oh wow!" exclaimed Maria. "You've got a really nice secluded pool out here. What a beautiful place."

"Thanks. We've really enjoyed living here." replied Kay as she handed Maria some food and a tall mojito. "So tell me about your situation. How did you end up at the meetings? My marriage counselor is going to be pissed at me. I know I should have stayed last night, but I'm just having such a hard time dealing with it all."

Maria looked wistfully and replied, "Kay, we all have a hard time dealing with the situation. As much as I love my Robert, if someone offered me a nice hard dick, I'd be on it - literally!" At that, she laughed and added, "With Robert, he never really had a high libido to start with. I'm always the one asking for it. Over time, he just got less and less interested. Shit, it's probably been two years now since I got properly laid. How about you?

Kay decided to skirt the full truth a little for now and said, "It all started with a prescription and now it's been over a year..."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot at the meetings. It's hard to imagine, but it's actually pretty common."

They spent the next hour eating, talking and drinking. Kay made sure to keep Maria's glass full while barely sipping at her own. It was pretty warm outside and Kay asked Maria, "how would you like to take a dip in the pool since it's so warm? I'm sure I have an extra suit. You're a lot bigger up top so it may not be a perfect fit, but it's just us girls right?"

Maria readily agreed as she'd been thinking how great that cool water would feel and so they went inside to change. Kay pulled out a bikini she'd only worn once - years ago when she wanted to get a rise out of Marc and handed it to Maria. The suit consisted of a white thong and two little triangles of white cloth that were supposed to cover Maria's larger breasts which looked to be a full D compared to Kay's C cups. Maria took one look and chuckled, "This is going to be interesting. Good thing it's just us. I'm betting this looks a little porographic on."

The women both got their suits on and Maria was right - the suit did look outrageous on her. The triangles didn't completely cover her areola and both of her ass cheeks were exposed. While not exactly aroused by the sight, Kay definitely appreciated Maria's assets. The corners of her mouth curled ever so slightly up as she imagined what Marc's reaction to the sight of Maria would be.

The two women paddled around in the pool for while until they'd cooled off a little and then laid out on some chaise lounges. Maria was trying to readjust her suit and noticed that it was virtually see-through. Kay noticed as well and said, "Wow! You look really sexy in that!"

"More like slutty." Maria snorted with a laugh quickly following with "Oh well - truth in advertising right?". Kay laughed at the joke and continued to keep Maria's glass full of Mojito. It wasn't too long before Maria started slurring her words and getting really graphic about what she'd do if she could get her hands on a big hard cock.

Maria was just in the process of saying "I'd stroke it slowly and lick the tip before I swallow it all the way down my throat." That was the precise moment Marc happened to walk out the back door calling out "Hi Kay. I'm home."

"Oh hi babe! I forgot you were coming home early today. Come over here and meet my new friend Maria."

Marc walked over his pupils dilating while taking in the sight of the two women in their still damp bathing suits. As he approached, he gave Kay a quick peck on the the cheek and then turned to Maria extending a hand, "Hi, I'm Marc, Kay's husband. But then you probably already knew that."

Maria stood up - a little wobbly from the Mojitos - and introduced herself, "Hi I'm Maria. Kate invited me offer - I mean over - for lunch. We met last night at the meeting." She was definitely tipsy and as she swayed, Marc couldn't help notice her bathing suit was so transparent he could see the goose bumps around her nipples.

Maria reached out her hand to Marc saying "It's nice to meet you." and as she took a step forward, she lost her balance - careening forward. Marc reflexively reached out and kept her from falling. One hand landed on her waist and the other under her outstretched arm. As he got her back upright he notice her left breast had popped free of the little triangle of cloth and was resting against his wrist.

"Oh sorry!" Marc exclaimed as he quickly pulled his hand back, clearly shaken. With that, Maria looked down and busted up laughing as she clumsily tried to pull the material back over her now exposed and erect nipple.

"Marc, " Kay interjected, "why don't you go put on some trunks, grab a beer and join us?"

"Um, ok. Sure." he stammered and then headed back into the house mumbling "Holy shit!" under his breath.

Kay helped Maria get sat back down and with a worried look on her face she said, "Maria, I have a confession to make before Marc comes back out. My counselor sent me to the wrong meeting last night. I'm the one with no sex drive. Marc is a good man but he has needs - needs that I just can't help him with. I know you have needs too and if you want, I'd like you and him to both get what you want this afternoon."

From the look on Maria's face Kay could tell she was having a hard time processing what she'd just heard. Kay added, "What I'm saying is that if you're as horny as you say you are, would you please fuck my husband? I know it would help him and I'd be so grateful. What do you say?"

Bewildered and desperately trying to catch-up, Maria asked, "So your husband Marc wants to have sex, but you don't?" Kay nodded. "And you want me to fuck him?" Again Kay nodded in the affirmative. "And you won't be jealous?"

"Well I might be a little bit, but Marc deserves to be with someone that can feel what he feels and I can't do that right now. You have your own husband and I know this wouldn't be about you stealing mine. You'd both be getting what you want. Would you please help me? I think you need it too and I speak from experience - he's really good and will get you off big time." Kay pleaded with a broad smile.

"Well, fuck me to tears!" Maria exclaimed as it all finally sunk in.

"Oh he will if you let him." Kay replied with a smirk and a wink.

After just a moment's hesitation Maria proclaimed, "OK if you're really sure about this I'm in. But, how do you know he will want me Kay?"

Kay laughed. "Oh I'm sure on both counts. Even before your tit landed on his arm, I could tell. In fact, he's probably thinking of having that tit in his mouth as we speak." That drew a small sigh and a far-away look from Maria.

Maria was taking a long draw of her drink when Marc came back out, beer in hand asking, "So what have you ladies been up to this afternoon? Working on your tans?" taking a swig from his beer bottle.

Kay spoke up, "Well, like she said earlier, I met Maria at the meeting last night. She seemed nice, so I asked her over for lunch. Since then we've just been enjoying the sun, some mojitos and chatting about different things. I was just explaining to her how good you are in bed, and how if she let you fuck her, you could really get her off."

With that, Marc proceeded to spew a mouthful of beer all over the patio and himself. "What the?" he exclaimed as he wiped his face with the back of his hand.

Kay got up, grabbed her towel and handed it to Marc to wipe off with. "Listen Marc, Dr. Gallegos sent me to the wrong meeting and I ended up meeting Maria. Long story short, she's in the same boat you are. Her husband doesn't want sex, and she does. I love you so much, but I can't give you what you need right now. You deserve to be happy and so does Maria. It's a practical solution. And before you open your mouth and say you're not going to cheat on me, it's not cheating if I give you permission. So just sit down and drink your beer, let's get to know one another and see where things go ok?"

Stunned, Marc sat down and the three of them chatted about backgrounds, work, hobbies and more as if they were old friends. After a while, Kay excused herself saying, "I've got a headache and I'm going to lay down so it doesn't get any worse. You two have fun - and Marc, don't you dare let her drive home until she's sobered up. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." he replied and with that, Kay headed inside.

Marc turned back to Maria and after a long awkward pause said, "You really don't have to do this. Kay means well, but she's put you in a bit of a spot here."

"Oh I don't do anything I don't want to." Maria grinned. "Let's take a dip in the pool shall we?"

Maria took Marc's hand and led him to the pool. She hopped in first, sinking to the bottom. Maria was under a long time and just as he wondered if she was coming up, she burst thru the surface of the water slinging her bikini top at him. For just a moment, her breasts cleared the water and hung in the air - two beautiful orbs begging for attention. That was the final straw for Marc and he hopped in the water feet first. Just as his head bobbed to the surface, Maria launched herself at him, catching him around the neck, tits pressed up against his chest giving him a deep kiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist..

12