The Red Bikini Granny

Story Info
Gerry has fun with a fat old grannies anal fetishes.
4.5k words
4.24
49.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Up to now, all my stories have been fact-based from my earlier life. This is my first attempt at pure imagination. All characters (or websites) are fictional, any similarity to real persons, living or not, are purely co-incidental.

*****

Gerry was bored. Bored with his job, bored with his succession of girlfriends, even bored with his computer games. He'd been in the same job for 12 years since he was 18 and he felt he'd been there a lifetime. All his girlfriends had been OK, sex was pretty standard, they'd been OK to try various positions and places, but always ended up expecting him to marry them.

That left him with his computer. He'd become used to killing half the population of the world and driving many an online enemy to their grave. Theoretically, that is. He had never considered online dating, thinking himself good enough to pull a woman whenever he wanted in reality. But today, he was bored.

"What have I never tried?" Gerry thought to himself, "there must be something out there, really way out!"

What kind of woman had he never tried? What sort of experiences had he never known? For a moment, Gerry had a mental vision of an old lady masturbating! The thought made him laugh out loud. How ridiculous! Then another thought hit him. Why not go online and see if any such actually sent pics of themselves. He tried a few possible searches without much success.

Sure, there were plenty of porno sites, but obviously they were all staged, and the lack of reality bored him. Again. He tried one last idea. Inputting the words 'Grannies fucking themselves', and hit Return. Trawling down the search engine responses, he suddenly came on one that interested him.

"Kinky Grannies 4U"

The opening page showed a cartoon-style, white haired old woman, in bra and knickers, with her legs open, and some sort of object being held into her fanny.

"Join for FREE and BROWSE all our DIRTY OLD GRANNIES" blazed the slogan.

"Find one near you and help with her fantasies and fetishes."

Gerry was highly amused. He couldn't resist signing up to see what would come up. After inputting just enough info to access any local ladies, he was rewarded by pages and pages of mature ladies, aged between 50 to 80. Fat, thin, big tits, little arses, and as wide a variety of erotic poses as you could wish for. One in particular caught his attention. Her bio said she was 65, divorced and liked alternative fun.

Alternative fun? Gerry was definitely intrigued.. He would not normally have been interested in someone who was almost old enough to be his grandmother and fat enough to be little more than a human blob, with two large, sagging blobs for tits. But it was what she was wearing that really gripped him. A red bikini! The upper half was just big enough to cover the nipples of the massive mounds of flesh, hanging down over the top of her bare stomach, which in turned ballooned over the lower part of the bikini, hiding most of it

Her location was about 15 miles away, near enough to travel, not too near for him to be known. Using the 'reply' option, and without really thinking about it, Gerry sent a message.

"Hi. I'm male, 30 years of age, unattached, living 15 miles from you, and would like to help you with your fun."

A week passed, and although Gerry checked his messages every day, there was no response.

"Ah, well, just another fake advertising site," he thought. "Or, it may be an old entry and she might be dead already!"

But she wasn't. A week later, Gerry decided to have one last look at his messages, and there it was.

"Phone me, my number is xxxxxx, the Red Bikini woman."

By now, Gerry had mostly lost interest, but he thought, "what the hell," and phoned. A woman's voice answered, quite a strong voice, not too high, not too deep.

"Hello, is that the Red Bikini lady?" he asked.

There was a short pause, then,

"Yes that's me, who's that?"

Gerry gave his website ID (mrxxx) which was all he could come up with at the time.. After a few questions and answers on both sides, a day and time were fixed. He was to drive there the next Saturday, be there at 7.30 pm, and ring the doorbell four times. This amused Gerry, did she see herself as a Bond Girl? But he agreed anyway.

"You will be wearing that bikini?" he asked.

"Of course, I always wear it when I'm feeling sexy," was the reply.

Saturday came, and Gerry drove to the address given. The bungalow where Red Bikini woman lived was up a farm track, and to say the least was about as run-down as a house can be without actually falling down. Gerry had second thought about going in, but a mood of 'couldn't care less' had gripped him, so he parked up, walked up the grass covered path and rang the old fashioned bell hanging on the door. Four times as agreed.

Bloody hell, she really was big, even bigger in the flesh, as it were. She was wearing a loose cotton dressing gown, which covered her except for her ankles and feet, which were as flabby as her photo suggested. However her face would have been quite pretty when she was 30 years younger, and slimmer. She smiled, opened the door, and they both went inside.

"I'm so glad you came over," she said, leading the way into a bedroom. This room was unfurnished, except for a doctor's examination couch a small chair which had a large cardboard box on it,, a pair of spotlights on stands, and an expensive video camera on a standing tripod.

"I do like to look at pictures of myself after a session," the woman remarked. "Now, are you ready to help me?"

"I'd be happy to help," replied, Gerry, "just tell me what you want me to do."

She smiled, slid off the dressing gown, and laid it on the back of the chair. She was wearing the bikini, and a warm smell came from her. The straps of the bikini top were digging into her shoulder flesh as hey supported the weight of those huge, dangling tits, which swayed at every movement. Her massive belly wobbled in time with the heaving tits as she walked over to the couch.

"Do you mind if I set the film on?" she asked.

"Not at all," replied Gerry. He doubted the film would be seen by anyone else, but didn't really care, anyway.

The woman heaved herself onto the couch, and spread her flabby legs wide, so her heels hung over the couch sides. As Gerry watched intently, she reached over her big belly, and placed her index finger over the bump where her clit was hiding. Delicately, using only the finger tip, she teased herself through the material of the bikini. Slowly at first then quicker and quicker until she hissed through closed mouth and shook as a first orgasm hit her.

Gerry was a bit disappointed; he had anticipated more. As her breathing settled, she looked over at him, and chuckled.

"Don't be worried, lover," she coo'ed." That was just to get me wetted up a bit. Come and pull this bikini bottom off me."

As she forced her massive arse off the couch, Gerry managed to hook his finger round the waistband and pull the bikini over the mass of sweaty flesh, down the plump thighs and over her ankles. The crotch of the red material was soaking wet, and little dribbles from her orgasm slipped down into the very thin crack between her fat arse cheeks. She heaved herself on to her stomach and slid down the couch, until her feet touched the floor and her arse stuck way out.

"Go to that box, and take out the top, small box, and bring it over here," she asked Gerry. "And bring that tube of gel and those latex gloves as well."

Gerry did as she asked. The first box was about 12 inches square and 2 inches deep. Some things moved inside, making gentle knocking noises. The tube of gel was on top of it, so he brought that as well. Gerry paid little attention to the box, or the gel until he opened the box and found the origins of the little noises. He was surprised to find it was a box full of bright yellow golf balls!

The woman stretched her arms round to grab handfuls of fat arse cheeks, and managed to pull them aside. Wider and wider she pulled the flabby flesh, until Gerry had a clear view of the puckered and crinkly entry to her arse. Looking at the tube of gel, and seeing for the first time it was a well-known brand of anal relaxant, Gerry had a fair idea of what was coming next.

"Are you willing to smear some of the gel in my hole?" asked the woman.

Not a thing Gerry had done before, but he was more than happy to oblige. Stretching a glove on his right hand, he squeezed a large blob of gel on his forefinger, and pressed it into the arsehole. There was a slight resistance, but the gel helped. He watched the tip of his finger disappear inside, ands twisted his hand round and round until he reckoned the anal ring was well lubed.

"It takes a little while to do its work," the woman remarked, "so while we wait can you coat the golf balls as well?"

"How many?" asked Gerry.

"All of them," she replied.

He raised an eyebrow. There were 12 balls in the box!

"Now, let's see how many you can get into me," she said.

Picking up the first golf ball, Gerry pressed it gently against her arsehole. As it was his first attempt, the slipperiness caused him to slide the ball upwards instead of inside, only the mass of her cheeks stopping it from dropping to the floor. The contact removed the excess gel, so on the next push Gerry managed to push the ball in quite easily, the relaxant making her arse hole loose enough.

She had wriggled a bit as she felt the dimples on the ball meet the first inch of her anal channel, and Gerry saw the hole slowly return to normal.

"Now, the next one," she ordered.

Gerry placed the next ball against the entry point, and pushed. The ball started to go in easily enough, but then met some resistance from the first golf ball. Gerry pushed a bit harder as the 2nd ball forced its companion further in. His finger also started to disappear up her hole, but it was easy enough for him to pull out.

Gerry wondered how many she could take, but picked up the third ball and again met with a bit more resistance from the first two balls, now lodged in her back passage. The fourth ball seemed to slide upwards inside and with more resistance and Gerry continued to stuff the woman's arse, the bright yellow disappearing into the white flesh was somewhat surreal.

Gerry continued to feed her arse with golf balls, needing more and more pressure as her back passage began to stretch and fill. So far, except for wriggles, and slight moans, the woman had given no sign of feeling herself being stuffed with the little yellow balls. As the ninth ball finally went in, she hissed quite loudly, and her cheeks wobbled as she squirmed fairly strongly.

Only three more balls to go. Gerry wondered how widely her back passage was stretching, and how far they were being pushed up towards the colon. The tenth ball was really difficult to get completely inside, and was doing more stretching than going further in, but he managed to succeed.

By now, her hole was no longer closing completely, and looking in, Gerry could see that at least three bright yellow balls were clinging together. The woman was beginning to shake a little, and whining continually. Gerry became worried.

"I don't think you can take the last two," he suggested.

"Don't go fucking soft on me now," she gritted through clenched teeth, "I've taken them all before. Use your fingers to push those balls as far into me as you can."

Gerry was surprised that she swore at him, but stretched his forefinger and middle finger tightly together, inserted them through the partly opened hole, pressed against the balls he could see, and really pushed .

"Uuurrrrgghhhhh" grunted the woman as the pain shot into her, "quick, before I push them back, stuff the last two balls into me."

Gerry's fingers had gone up her back passage up to his knuckles, a new experience for him, but he acted quickly, grabbed first one, then the last golf ball, and forced them, one after the other, into the woman's glistening, reddened arsehole.

A strangled shriek emerged from her open mouth as she felt her back passage stretching even further, and the sensitive area of her colon being invaded. Gerry stood back uncertainly, not really knowing what to do, but after a few moments the woman relaxed, breathed out, and releasing her arse cheeks, placed the palms of her hands on the couch, and levered herself into a standing position.

"Ahh, ahh, whew," she gasped, "that was a really good effort for a man who's never done that before."

Gerry smiled, a bit uncertainly. His dick had been starting to stiffen up until the last two balls made her scream, when he completely lost his erection. But now, as she slowly, and slightly stiffly, walked round the room, the sight of all that flesh, and imagining those golf balls lodged inside her, he felt a tingling returning.

"What now?" he asked.

"More gel round my arsehole," she replied as she returned to the end of the couch, gently bent over the end and reached round again to pull apart her arse cheeks.

He did as she told him, and again inserted his forefinger into her hole, which had almost closed, but was still quite slack and gave a glimpse of yellow from the last golf ball. He could feel the hardness of the ball with the tip of his finger, and the sight of this, and the fleshy feel of her anal ring encouraged his dick to begin to strengthen again.

After a minute or two, she took a deep breath and started to strain. Her hole opened quite easily, and he saw first one, then another brightly coloured ball stretch the anal ring and shoot out, hitting the floor with a 'clack'! Ball followed ball, until ten balls were rolling along the floor. She straightened up and walked round the room again. She then bent over the couch again.

She strained several times as Gerry watched her arsehole creases flop out and back again until at last a flash of yellow signalled the last golf balls. A further strain, then the deep pink of her anal wall surrounded the last two balls as they were forced out of the opening.

"More gel," she told Gerry.

Again, Gerry experienced the sensation of stretching her arsehole, and twisting his finger round and round. AS his finger slipped up into her to his knuckle, he could feel the heat of her back passage, which was even hotter than any fanny he'd ever fingered. He had to give himself some relief from the aching of his straining dick, and slid his ungloved hand down the front of his pants, to lift his dick into a more comfortable, upright, position.

Noticing his actions, the woman smiled and said,

"Time for that later, you've more work to do, Now get me the next box"

Gerry went to the chair and lifted out the next box. This one was heavier than the first, but not much bigger. He lifted the lid and looked inside. Having played pool in his local bar, the colours and numbers told him exactly what those five balls were. Did she really expect to get any of these bigger and heavier balls inside her arse?

Gerry put a thin coating of gel on the five balls and taking the first one out he hesitantly pressed the ball against her hole.

"Go on, start pushing,"she told him. Don't be a softy, I can take it"

Cupping his palm against the pool ball, Gerry began to put pressure on the smooth, round surface. As he did so, he watched the anal ring first retract into its fleshy surround, then gradually open until the ball was half way in. Gerry had never seen anything like it, he could hardly believe a woman's arsehole could stretch enough.

Curving both thumbs against the ball, he exerted more pressure until the resistance suddenly eased and the ball entered her back passage. She wriggled a bit, and a slight hiss of breath signalled that she could feel the ball being swallowed. Encouraged, Gerry picked up a second ball, and more confidently pressed it on its way in. Again, her anal ring resisted a little, then as he pushed harder the ball went all the way in, pushing the first one further in.

This time the woman made more sound as her back passage felt the fullness of the two balls. Her back arched a little, her legs trembled briefly, but she relaxed again and told Gerry to get on with it. The third ball took quite a lot of effort, but it went inside. By now, the erotic sensation was having its effect on Gerry, he could feel the cum building up at the tip of his dick, but he controlled himself.

The fourth ball had quite an effect! It was barely halfway in when the woman suddenly howled, arched her back and a jet of urine arced from her fanny, hit the bulge of her sagging stomach and splashed on the floor as an anal induced orgasm hit her. Gerry had to put both hands against the partially visible ball to stop it being forced out.

It was too much for Gerry. In his turn he howled as his dick let loose the pent-up cum under his shirt, smearing his belly and his shirt with its slippery fluid.

"You haven't finished filling me yet," gasped the woman, "you can clean up later."

As he hadn't needed physical effort to achieve his climax, Gerry was quicker than the woman to recover. Pushing really hard, he forced that fourth ball into her arse, then quickly picked up thhe last ball, and with all his strength rammed it through the nicely stretched hole and kept pushing until his four finger followed in up to his knuckles.

The woman, now pouring with sweat, screamed so loud it was lucky the house was well away from other residents! Her legs wobbled wildly and she tore at her arse cheeks in pain. Involuntarily, she straightened up about halfway, and, taking her hands from behind, clung onto the couch to stop herself collapsing. Gerry stepped back, mouth open in amazement and some fear. Had he caused an internal injury?

The next two minutes were the longest he could remember, but then the woman relaxed, and very slowly straightened up fully. Turning to Gerry she just nodded, being unable to speak just then. Then, very carefully, she took a few steps round the room, came back to the couch, and again bent over the end.

"Now for the real fun part," she managed to say.

Pulling her cheeks wide again, and slightly bending her legs, she began to strain. Her hole, now loosely closed, began to open as the nearest pool ball began to stretch her hole. Wider and wider it opened, the anal ring curving slightly outwards and becoming really shinily smooth as it stretched until she ejected the ball. Half a minute later, the next ball appeared, stretched open her hole, and fell out. Taking deep breaths, the woman forced the next two balls out.

Gerry could see her straining time and again, but the last ball just would not dislodge itself and slide down her back passage.

"Only one thing for it," she told Gerry, "but you'll have to help."

"What do I do?" he asked.

"Can you shove your hand up my arse and stretch me open enough for the ball to move?" she asked him.

Now that was something Gerry had never done, but, what the hell, he had wanted an experience with a difference, and this was surely it! Stretching his fingers straight out, with thumb clenched into his palm, he slid his hand inside her. There was very little resistance at first, his knuckles easily passed through the ring, and he felt the hot folds of flesh enclose his hand.

Pushing as gently as he could, Gerry inserted first his hand, then his wrist further up until the comparative tighness past her colon slowed him down. Taking a deep breath, Gerry pushed just that bit further into her hot channel until he felt the finger tips touch the hard surface of the ball. It was really in the last curve of her back passage. No wonder she couldn't shift it

"Try to open your fingers," she instructed Gerry.

With some difficulty, he managed to do as she said, then felt his fingers, hand and wrist being gripped fiercely as she strained. The ball nudged against his fingers, and he pulled his hand right out of her..

12