The Red Dress

Story Info
He follows you into a dressing room.
1.1k words
3.71
79.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was walking through the mall one Saturday, I spotted you walking out of The Wet Seal. I couldn't take my eyes off of you! Your full figure caught my eyes, and as I turned around to follow you, I immediately decided I had to have you! When I caught up with you, I began looking you over pretty well. Your blonde hair looked golden, and your dress hugged your body perfectly. Looking at the heels you wore told me you must have been wearing stockings!

Suddenly you looked at me and caught me gazing at you. "Can I help you?" you ask me.

"Sorry to bother you, but I was just overwhelmed by your beauty," I reply. You smile, look me over once, and turn and walk down the mall. Being relieved, I start following you again. My obsession to have you was getting stronger and stronger. Soon you turn and walk into another store. When I get to the door I see it's North Beach Leather. I look inside to find you.

You've just found a red leather dress you wanted to try on. Evidently there weren't any workers out front to help you, so you took the dress into a corner dressing room and shut the door. Standing by a rack of leather jackets, I watch you in the dressing room. I see your dress falling to the floor as you step out of it. I can only imagine how you look! Then you step into the red leather dress. In a few minutes you come out and look into a bank of mirrors.

My God, you looked so sexy! Your large breasts were virtually spilling out of the dress, and the leather hugged your round ass perfectly! At that moment I wished you were my wife! I was also amazed that I still didn't see a sales rep. Getting my courage, I decided it was now or never. I walked to a wall of clothes and picked out a pair of black panties and four blue leather rope-belts. Immediately after you walked into the corner dressing room, I walked in behind you. When I shut the door, you turned around and started to say; "What the hell..." and I grabbed you. I put my hand over your mouth, and you tried to scream.

"Whack!"

The sound was loud as I slapped your face. "Don't make a sound or you'll get hurt!" I whisper. "Oh my God..."

"Whack!" went another slap to your face. This time it shocked you. I grabbed your arms and twisted them behind you forcing your massive breasts to push against my chest. I knew you were about to scream or something, so I stopped and put the black panties in your mouth and tied one of the rope-belts around your nouth and neck, making a gag.

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all you could say, and I was satisfied. Next, I tied your hands and arms behind your back using successive clove hitches with the belt. Then I unzipped the leather dress and peeled it from your body. I began rubbing my hands all over your smooth body. I was getting turned on being in charge of the situation. Standing behind you, I reach around and caress your breasts.

They feel so large and firm! I move my hands to your back and unhook your bra, letting your DDs fall free. I put your bra in my pocket because I want a memory of you. I put my thumbs inside your panties, and quickly rip them off of you. I also put them in my pocket. I put my hands on your shoulders; "Get on your knees you sexy whore," I whisper in your ear. You refuse.

I grab a handful of hair, and slowly pull you down to the floor. You give in. I scoot the bench over to the middle of the floor so you can bend over it. I back away and am in awe at how sexy you look leaning across the bench. I unbuckle my belt and remove my slacks and Joe Boxers. I know time is critical, so I get behind you to fuck you good. But you've put your legs together and fight hard to part them. I try again, but to no avail. I take my belt and spank your ass.

"Whack! Whack! Whack!" You try to scream but you can't.

"Now spread your legs, wide!" You spread your legs as wide as you can. I tie them to each of the stool legs. Again I move in behind you. I take the belt and whack you again.

"Whack! Whack!" Your ass is getting deep red welts on it. I rub your ass with my hand and move it to your pussy. "Wow! You're already primed baby!" You're already wet and ready to go. I press my cock against your cunt, and in one motion, I thrust it all the way inside you. "Mmmmfffffff!" I hear you moan. I begin thrusting faster and faster. You're shaking your head from side to side. I continue spanking you with the belt, making you moan and whimper.

As I'm fucking you, I reach around and place my hand over your mouth to keep you quiet. I drop the belt and grab your hips to assists my thrusts into your cunt. Faster and faster. Soon, I feel my cock beginning to throb and I know I'm about done. In one motion, I thrust all the way inside your cunt, slap you on the ass again, and grab your hair with my other hand to pull you back to me.

Suddenly, my cock begins to spurt cum inside you. Spurt after hot spurt spewed deep in your cunt. I could feel your body go limp. After a minute, I pull out, and see some of the cum seep out of your pussy and onto the floor. I back away and dress. First I think about leaving you like that, but decide to let you go. I untie you and help you up. I turn you around toward me and bend down to suck your nipples...one then the other. You close your eyes again. I untie your arms and hands.

"Baby, you were great!" I tell you. "I hope I get to have you again sometime." I grab the red dress and leave the dressing room. After you finish dressing, you walk out into the store.

As you start to leave, a salesgirl comes up to you and hands you a box. "A gentleman bought this for you a few minutes ago." You took the box, smile, and walked out of the store and out into the crowded mall...