The Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Have you ever been this turned on before in your life? Have you ever had this many guys wanting to ravish you on the spot?"

"Wait a minute! So YOU are responsible for all this?"

"Responsible? Yeah, right Bimbo; I stuck a gun to your head and made you do it."

"You know what I mean."

"Listen, Sweetie, I'm not making you do anything you don't already want to do. I just help you feel better about doing it - kinda like a good buzz, ya know? I AM you; just more so. Tell me truthfully; are you having a good time?"

"A good time? I'm having an AWESOME time!"

"Have you ever felt better, more confident, more drop-dead gorgeous than tonight?"

"No, no, and absolutely not!"

"There, you see? We WERE made for each other. Now, do what ya gotta do. Fuck what these bitches think. You OWN this joint - and every man in it!"

"Damn right!"

I stood before the mirror, nonchalantly un-zipped to my waist and blotted my bottom, stockings and thighs with paper towels. Take THAT, Bitches! They were nonplussed, to say the least. A stall became available and I snatched it without a second thought. I drained away the effluvia of the hard night's partying, blotted again, then stood, zipped, and flushed. Miraculously, there was still not a single spot on my dress to betray my harlot's ways. I returned to the mirror, re-applied my lipstick, did a couple of spritzes of Shalimar, and was ready to go again. I strutted out proudly, head high, shoulders back, boobies thrust out and jiggling, hips swaying as if on rails.

OOF! I literally walked into Round Three. Mario was making good on my earlier offer. He and I collided outside the Ladies' Room. Have you ever been so close to a guy - his crotch pressed right up against your pussy - you could actually FEEL him get hard? God, what a turn-on!

"Cher-y. You're not gonna let this one get away, are you? You're still good for another hard, fast one. So is he."

No argument there, Missy; on either count. I WAS good to go; and Mario....

We made like Siamese twins, joined at the crotch, all the way upstairs, past the mezzanine, across the catwalk, into the utility closet in the corner. It was small and cramped; there was no bare wall to press against. That isn't necessary with Mario; he is one strong hunk of manflesh. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly, impaling myself on his shaft. He held me aloft with only his strong arms and fuckpole. It was good; really, REALLY good! I lost count of the number of mind-numbing orgasms I had. I just kept milking him, and milking him, and milking him, making sure I got every precious drop.

Last Call came all too soon. Mario returned to his post via the front staircase. I made my way back to the Main Bar via the back stairs. Jerry had a nightcap waiting for me. He pursed his lips, barely stifling his smile, and just tsk-tsk'd with mock disgust.

"Chery, Chery, Chery; if you had any idea what has been said about you tonight...."

"Did I live up to my reputation?"

"Baby Doll, you EXCEEDED your reputation. Oh, if only I had been a fly on the wall...."

"Or a mouse in my pocket?

That little voice just had to get in his - HER - two cents' worth.

"Cher-y, you know it's too early to go home. At least, not YOUR home."

When you're right, you're right.

"Better still...."

I reached down behind the bar.

"... there is already a little mouse in YOUR pocket. Wanna see him grow?"

Clasped lightly within my massaging fingers, Jerry's 'mouse' rapidly became a raging lion.

"You know, Chery, my apartment has a real good view of the Lake. The sun will be coming up in about an hour, and when it does...."

I smiled and squeezed gently.

"It's a date, Lover. Give me the address and I will be waiting for you when you get home."

He gave me the address and the key. It wouldn't have looked good to kiss him in front of all the others, so I just smiled, winked, and gave him another little squeeze to give him something to think about as he raced home. I pivoted and slinked towards the door, hips undulating sinuously to and fro. We - the dress and I - wanted Jerry and everyone else to take a good, HARD look.

My car was already waiting out front when I exited the front door. I hugged Mario and gave him a wink and smile on my way out the sawhorse turnstile. The valet stood by the driver's door. I tipped him and flashed a smile. I could see that would just not be enough; this boy's erection threatened to rip right through his jeans. He was so aroused, he - it - was trembling. He held my hand to steady me as I slid backwards onto the driver's seat. I 'accidentally' dropped my purse on the ground next to the door. He squatted to retrieve it and handed it to me. I pulled him close, squeezed his raging hard-on through his jeans, delicately stuck my tongue in his ear and whispered: "Come". He did - with a shuddering vengeance. I kissed him lightly on the lips, swung my legs into the car, and shut the door. I pulled out - and steered the nose of my car towards Jerry's neighborhood. Giving the valet a "freebie" was all well and good, but I needed a little TLC, too - and I knew just where to find it...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Their Secret Pasts What happens when Jess and Richard meet in an airport lounge.in Romance
Live! Sex Show! Fully Nude! A young man signs up for a live sex show ...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Accidental Life Model A naive young student ends up naked & humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01 Exposing my wife totally backfired.in Group Sex
Seduction of the Older Woman Day takes a turn when her daughter's friend comes over.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories