The Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh God Steve, you feel so good." Barely audible I crooned you into climax, "C'mon Steve, cum for me. I'm not gonna hold on long. Oh, yes, God Yes."

I sped up the pace and you followed gripping my hips again as you leaned back and pushed upward into me. Rubbing me deeply as you thrust into me. Raising me up and down in your lap. Grunting and groaning, you grew bigger still. Your pelvis slapping against my ass. Deeper and harder. My breasts bouncing frantically with each thrust. I was no longer riding you, you were fucking me.

Suddenly my orgasm came crashing inside of me and you exploded a second later. Our mutual cries ringing in the halls of the house. Though we slowed, neither of us stopped; we rode the waves coursing through us. Sweat running in droplets down between my breasts sent shivers through me and my muscles clenched. You shuddered again at the pressure, as you began to relax.

I leaned back onto you and you wrapped your arms around me holding me as we caught our breath. You kissed my shoulder and I felt like I was going to fall asleep. So content, so peaceful, so satiated. Well, until I remembered dinner.

"Mmmmm," I said softly, "Think we'd better shower before we go out?" I could feel you smile against my back, as you kissed me again. Your voice rumbled through me as you replied, "Hmm a shower? Maybe we should order in...after, we shower."

I laughed pushing you out of me completely.

You bit my shoulder and growled at your sudden exit.

12