The Red Envelope

Story Info
A mysterious stranger leaves a neighbor a shocking note.
1.6k words
4.03
24.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home from work at last, I placed my purse on the kitchen table and went to check the mail. Opening the front door and reaching into the wall mounted mailbox I grab the handful of envelopes and magazines that the mailmen had stuffed hastily inside earlier that afternoon and didn't even bother to shut the box. I wave to the woman walking her basset hound on the sidewalk at the bottom of my stoop before closing the front door with my foot as I turned to flip through the envelopes a thick red envelope caught my eye. There was no stamp, no return address, my address wasn't even on it, just a single word in thick black ink: SLUT. I dropped the rest of the mail next to my purse and stared at the envelope. For me?

My finger slipped under the flap in the back and I carefully opened the envelope curious of it's contents. Inside I found a neatly folded thick black satin ribbon and a folded piece of stationary. Unfolding the letter I sat at the table to read. It was written in the same steady hand as the front of the envelope in all capital letters.

SLUT:

YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE FOOLED ALL THE OTHERS BUT I KNOW. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CRAVE TO BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE. YOUR LIPS PART SLIGHTLY, YOUR BLOOD RUSHES TO YOUR CHEEKS, AND YOUR EYES DANCE OVER ME JUST BEFORE THEY DROP TO THE FLOOR EVERY TIME WE PASS. BUT IT IS YOUR ERECT NIPPLES AND THE FAINT SCENT OF YOUR WET CROTCH THAT MAKES ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE AROUSED SEEING ME EACH DAY.

IF I HAVE ASSUMED CORRECTLY PLEASE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING AT 6 PM THIS EVENING:

(*I glanced quickly at the clock on the stove and it read 5:36 pm, my heart raced. Was it him?*)

1. REMOVE ALL OF YOUR WORK CLOTHING AND WIPE YOUR BODY DOWN WITH A WARM DAMP WASHCLOTH.

2. UNLOCK THE FRONT DOOR AND FULLY OPEN IT, WALK OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR AND PLACE THE RED ENVELOPE BACK IN YOUR MAILBOX BUT STICKING OUT SO THAT IT IS VISIBLE FROM THE STREET. (YOU ARE TO REMAIN NAKED AND STEP BOTH FEET OUTSIDE BEFORE OPENING YOUR MAILBOX.)

3. RETURN INSIDE AND DO NOT RE-LOCK THE DOOR.

4.OPEN THE LIVING ROOM CURTAINS FACING THE STREET.

5. MOVE THE COFFEE TABLE TO IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW.

6. BLINDFOLD YOURSELF USING THE ENCLOSED BLACK RIBBON AND KNEEL ON TOP OF THE COFFEE TABLE.

I WILL PROMPTLY ARRIVE AT 6 PM. IF THERE IS NO EMPTY RED ENVELOPE IN YOUR MAILBOX YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CONTACT FROM ME, IF THE TASKS NOTED ABOVE HAVE BEEN COMPLETED YOU WILL HAVE AN EVENING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

SINCERELY,

MISTER

My eyes darted back to the stove clock, 5:41 pm. I realize my breath had quickened and my panties were noticeably wet. I started unbuttoning my shirt as I entered the bathroom reaching for a washcloth in the drawer. What was I doing? I removed my shirt and bra, unbuttoned my pants and stepped out of my pants and panties in one step. Removing my socks, and dropping all of the clothes into a pile to deal with later. I turn on the sink faucet and wait for it to get warm. Was I really going to do this? I wet the washcloth and run it over my body. My eyes close as I wash myself and wonder. Is it him? I hope it is him. Always so well dressed. Crisp suit, perfectly knotted tie, freshly shined shoes, and the cologne. Oh the cologne. As my eyes closed tighter I took a deep breath in bringing the smell memory fresh to my mind.

Now clean, I re-enter the kitchen, 5:52 pm and reached for the envelope and the ribbon. The front of the envelope catching my eye once again I see the word again, SLUT, that is what I am, isn't it? I'm doing it. My bare feet walking across the wooden floor to the front door I peek out of the peep hole. I can't go outside naked, could I? What if someone sees? My house was right on the street, it wasn't even dark outside. I could be quick. I could do this. My heart raced and I felt just how wet I was as the juices started to drip down my thigh. My hand rested on the door knob willing myself top open it. Twisting it, my hands trembling I open the door exposing my bare body to the world. My eyes dart up and down the street as a car approaches. I quickly step outside and turn to place the envelope in the mailbox, lost in my own world. A car horn honks as my naked ass faces the street and I jump. Rushing back inside I close the door and lock it by habit and then consciously unlock it. I quickly step into the living room and pull back the curtains, two teenage boys walk past the window as I freeze, they are too engrossed in conversation to realize they are missing out on a view of my naked breasts.

I shift the coffee table into place and look down at my hand to see my hand white knuckled holding onto the black ribbon, it stands out so starkly against my pale skin. I climb onto the table and kneel as told. Reaching up I place the blindfold in place as I see the clock on the DVR one last time before the world goes black, 5:56 pm.

I wait. Time freezes. Just how long is 4 minutes of time.? I hear the front door open. I hold my breath, there is no turning back now. I'm trembling. I hear shoes snap across the floor and as my body reminds me that I need air, I take a deep breath. The cologne... It's him. A smile crosses my face as I hear his shoes walk around the table.

"I am pleased." he states. I realize that I had never heard his voice before this point, it is just as deep and deliberate, much like his walking gait that I have watched so many times as we both walk up and down the street to our respective destinations.

"Now, slut..." I feel a leather gloved hand lifting my chin to face him yet seeing nothing with the blindfold in place. But even unseeing I can picture him. The same man I have pictured so many times as I lay in bed with my hands between my legs bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm. And the smell. Oh how I loved that smell. "...you've gathered quite the audience on the street." Was he lying? Do all my neighbors know what a slut I am?

He slips a gloved finger between my slightly parted lips, as I feel my left nipple twisted hard my mouth opens wider in a gasp and he inserts a second finger. "Good slut. Show me just how much you like to suck."

My mouth begins to work his fingers. His scent continues to fill the room but my own familiar scent of arousal equally fills the air. The other hand grabs a handful of my hair and the tails of the blindfold as he forces me into a bobbing motion on his two fingers. My gag reflex wants to react but I don't dare. The fingers disappear from my mouth and my knees are pushed apart with two quick pushes. Before I take another breath his fingers are inside of me. I gasp again but remain frozen in place. A slut for his use. He fills me with his leather fingers. I'm dripping wet. I moan. I didn't realize how much I craved this.

He pushes me down onto all fours and I hear him step away. My ears perk trying to hear every little sound. A zipper? Something ripping? Before I could even get my fuzzy thoughts straight I feel his gloved hands on my ass as a hard cock fills my dripping pussy. I involuntarily rock to meet his length. It has been so long since I was filled with a real honest to goodness warm throbbing cock. So different than my trusty purple vibrator. An orgasm fills my body as he pulls my body to him and pushes deeper, stroke after stroke. Deeper and harder. My juices flowing down my thighs and gathering on the wooden table at my knees. I struggle to not slip as he pounds me again and again. And he pulls away. I hear a zipper again and the sound of muffled clapping. Wait.. clapping. Yes. Clapping. It was coming from outside the window. One clap? Two claps? I can't count the claps. My naked body trembles, wet, used, gasping for breath. The sound of your foot steps is further away now, I hear the front door open. The footsteps pause. "Well done, slut. Until next time..." The door closes. I remain trembling on the coffee table, frozen and blind. I can't bare to face and lingering neighbors at my window. How long has it been? An hour? Two?

As my mind begins to return I slide down onto the floor and reach up to remove the blindfold. I roll over to see the DVR 6:28 pm. 28 minutes. My eyes close and I drift off to sleep exhausted on the wooden floor with the curtains still parted.

[Author's note: This is a companion piece to "The Show". For full enjoyment, I suggest reading both stories.]