The Red Headed Goddess

Story Info
Mike's recent success gets to his head... and her bed.
2.5k words
4.41
44.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was a stunning red head that always came to the bar and restaurant I worked at. I had a crush on her since I was about 16 years old. She was defiant of aging; she looked no older than 25 at the age of 35. She had the appearance of the ultimate cougar, yet she would never take any young, lustful man home. She was a tease, an expert flirter who could manipulate any man into buying her a drink. She would show up at the bar in a white blouse, showing miles of cleavage. Her breasts were not large, but she always managed to have incredible cleavage. She would wear black slacks, hugging her sumptuous ass and running down her endless legs, and a pair or sexy black sandals. She was a vision.

I had fallen victim to her seduction; except all I got out of it was thank you for the four drinks. She would lead you on to the brink of insanity, and then disappear with no concern. But the next time you saw her, you were holding your wallet out again. She was addicting, and the juice was never worth the squeeze.

I went into the bar around 10:30 and bought myself a drink. It was a slow Wednesday night, a few stragglers drinking away their daily misery. I took two sips before Megan walked through the door. The sight before me was epic: a dark red dress, gripping the curves of her body and sending me over the edge. She was alone, a very rare occurrence.

"Hey, Jack?" I turned to the bartender.

"What's up?"

"Shot of tequila," I looked at Megan and waited for her to see my eyes. Jack looked at me, and then her.

"Two?" He asked me, waiting for me to cave in to her teasing visage. I looked back at her and then Jack.

"No, one is fine." I looked at Jack. I wasn't going to give in to her seduction of my wallet. And I wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't caving. I put the shot back as Megan approached me.

"See we're taking out the tequila early tonight, huh Mike?"

God her voice was sexy. My knees weakened with her smile, and I could feel her sucking me in. She was incredible. But my recent success with older women has left me feeling confident. I had never felt so confident in all my life. Tonight I was going to raise above her little games. I wasn't going to be her pawn tonight.

"It is a Wednesday." I said, a stupid joke that we both fake laughed at.

"I just had the worst date ever." She said as Jack handed her a drink.

"Is that so?" I said, acting aloof.

She went on to tell me about her pitiful date, a pushover of a man that killed her with kindness. And then it daw ned on me. Her beauty and flirting always lead to men bending over backwards to get her attention. But she was just like most women, and rising above her games and posing a challenge would bring her to me.

I acted indifferent all night, and didn't offer to buy her a drink once. I could see her caving; she followed me out for a cigarette, she touched my hand more than often, and began talking in more depth about her life. She usually avoided talking about her life in the bar, yet she was telling me everything. She was hitting on me, but not for a drink. She even offered to buy me a drink. She began complaining about her love life, and I could hear my opportunity knocking.

"He was such a cold lover. He never really made me feel like a woman. It was like he was never really into it. I just-" I cut her off there.

"Not into it? Have you looked in the mirror Megan? Not being into it with you is called homosexuality."

"Oh yeah? You think so?" She was obviously fishing for a compliment, but my cockiness began to dwell inside of me. I was going to tell her something that would catch her completely off guard.

"You want me to be honest?" I asked, giving enough time for her to nod.

"I would savor every inch of your body. I would make you feel more like a woman than you ever have in your whole life. I don't care if it would take me all night."

Her face was stunned, completely caught off guard. She was either completely into me, or I was about to be slapped. I didn't give her the time to, and I got up and walked outside to have a cigarette. I lit it and watched her staring at me from inside. I knew that look in her eyes; it was lust. I felt my body rush with excitement. I figured out Megan. I watched her take a shot of tequila and walk to the door towards me.

"You talk a big game Mike." She said, lighting her cigarette.

"I prefer the walk better than the talk." I said, taking a drag through my smile. She smiled back, almost laughing. I could see she was thinking about something. Suddenly she flipped her cigarette, and turned to me.

"So let's walk." Her voice was seductive and I felt my heart flutter and then try to catch up. My body was racing as she took my hand and we began walking to her car.

"I have to pay Jack fast." I said. I was completely overwhelmed with what was happening.

"I took care of it." Her voice filled with lust and impatience.

"Okay, where are we going?" I asked, trying to get some control on the situation.

"My place." We got to the side of the car and I grabbed her waist. I turned her towards me and pressed her back against the side of her silver Honda Accord. I kissed her hard and she kissed me back. I finally felt the ass I have been wanting for so long, and it was amazing. My cock was hardening already, and I pressed it into her as she bit my lower lip. She moved out from underneath me and got into her car. I got into the passenger seat. Once in, we began making out again.

She wasted no time getting the car in drive and leaving the parking lot. I ran my hands up along her thighs and could feel her writhing in her seat. I kissed and sucked on her neck for most of the drive.

"I can't wait to taste you." I whisper into her ear, and slowly suck on her earlobe. She moaned, and I could feel her pressing harder on the acceleration pedal.

"I have a surprise for you." She said, her voice getting sexier by the second.

"What is that?" I said, caught up in the moment.

"I'm not wearing panties." She said and turned towards me. Her blue eyes filled with raw sexuality. My hand immediately reached for her soaked loins. My mind went crazy as I felt her wetness. She was soaked.

We got to her house and got out of the car immediately. I ran my hands all over her body as she unlocked her door. Once in, she immediately walked to her bedroom.

I closed the door and took off my shoes; I looked around at her house and wandered in the dark for a moment. A light went on down the hall and I walked towards it.

I found her lying on her bed, stripped to her skin. She was waiting for me, and I wasted no time taking off my shirt. I took in her body, the lightly tanned skin with random freckles, the perky breasts with small nipples, the definition in her stomach, the precisely trimmed public hair, her perfect legs, and the list goes on. I stripped the rest of my clothes and got on top of her. I kissed her.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"For what?" She responded. But I never answered. I kissed my way down her neck, and collarbone. I worked down further, taking her nipple into my mouth. I sucked it, nibbled it, and ran my tongue over it again and again. She moaned lightly as I rubbed her other nipple with my fingers. I continued on down her stomach, biting her lightly on my way down. As my lips reached her pussy, I was suddenly victim of her heavenly scent. I licked between her lips slowly, letting her feel the texture of my tongue. She was soaked, and I continued to slowly lick up and down between her pussy lips. As I wrapped my lips around her clit, her body jumped, and her back arched in pleasure. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her clit and heard her moan. I fluttered my tongue on her clit, and her moans grew louder. I sucked on it lightly, and pressed my tongue into it harder; her hands moved through my hair. She subconsciously raised her legs, as she prepared herself for her first orgasm. I continued to attack her clit with my tongue, and not planning on stopping until she came.

"Oh go-, Oh go- Oh God I'm cuming." She panted; her legs shaking and hips moving as I tasted her wetness seep from her pussy. I lapped it up, moaning at its delicious taste. Her legs rested back on the bed, her muscles finally relaxed as she caught her breath. I licked her pussy again, as her body jerked and she smiled.

She tried to get up but I pushed her back down to the bed and leaned in to taste her pussy again. I sunk my tongue deep inside her, tasting the inside of her pussy. I began fucking her with my tongue, sliding it as deep as I could inside her. Her hips began to thrust up to my tongue, and I could feel her wetness allover my lips. I sucked on her pussy lips and then plunged deep inside again. She gasped, and I began licking between her lips over and over again. Her hands gripped the sheets, and I could feel her cum again on my tongue.

"Mmm, Mike, that was so good." She was rubbing her body all over. It was an incredible sight. She tried to sit up again, but I pushed her back down again.

"I'm not done." I said, looking up at her as I licked her clit. She put her head back in ecstasy and then lifted it again to watch me. I lifted my head and watched her expression as I slid a finger inside her dripping pussy. She exhaled slowly, writhing her ass, and I lowered my lips back to her clit. I looked up and watched her as I fingered her g-spot and sucked on her clit at the same time. She threw her head back again.

"Oh, fuck Mike!" She yelled out. She bit her lip and looked back down at me. She moved her hips up and down, the motion driving me to the brink of premature ejaculation. Her moaning increased, she began lightly panting as she pressed the back of my head into her pussy. I licked as fast as I could around her clit.

"I'm going to cum again! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She came again; her legs were shaking a lot this time, as if she lost control. I loved up and kissed her hard, letting her taste herself on my tongue. We broke from our kiss and she looked at me with eyes flushed with passion.

"That was good." She said, catching her breath. "Now I get to taste you."

With that she reached down and began stroking my cock. Her hand wrapped around my cock and a jolt of pleasure coursed through me.

"Mmm it's thick, and the skin is so soft. You want me to suck it?" She asked, getting dirtier with each lustful moment.

"God yes!" I laid my head back as she moved down and took my cock head into her mouth. She sucked the head, swirling her tongue over the tip. She moved lower and licked my balls. I almost lost it.

"Your balls are so big and nice. I have never seen any look this clean and shaven. I have to have them in my mouth." She sucked the big orbs into her mouth, pulling on my sack, making me moan.

She stopped sucking and licking me and laid down on the bed, wiggling her beautiful ass in the air. I climbed on top of her, my thick cock prodding the bottom of her ass. I thrust forward, allowing the tip of my cock to penetrate her pussy. She gasped as I penetrated deeper and deeper. She grabbed hold of my right arm and nestled her face against it as I filled her completely. I began nibbling her ear as I slowly thrusting in and out of her. I whispered as I sucked her earlobe,

"How does that cock feel Megan?"

"Oh, yes Mike." She grunted back. "Harder!"

I quickened my pace, my hips slamming against her ass, my ass clenching with each pump. Her moaning grew louder, her ass pushed back harder against my thrusts, and I could feel her orgasm coming. I kept my pace, feeling my body sweat in the heat of the night. I looked down to see her neck glistening with sweat. I leaned down and licked the sweat from her neck as I pounded my cock inside her harder than ever. Her hips collapsed beneath me as she quivered in orgasm. She looked over her shoulder and I met her with a kiss, slowly working in and out of her still.

"You going to fuck me all night or are you going to give me that cum?" She asked lustfully. The sexiness of her voice almost made me cum immediately,

"What do you want?" I asked playfully.

"I want that cum."

With that I began thrusting deep and rhythmic, squeezing my ass together as hard as I could.

"That's it, harder, deeper, make that cock cum Mike!"

I pulled out, stroking it hard, getting ready to cum allover her back as she flipped over. Her eyes gazed as I stroked my cock, waiting for her creamy reward. Our eyes made contact as my orgasm struck, and I could feel the load of cum traveling up my cock. I pumped again on my cock as cum came shooting and oozing from the tip. It showered her, landing on her chin, her neck, her pussy lips, and everywhere in between. I panted, staring into her eyes.

"Mmm Mike, wow. That was a lot of cum," She looked down to see her naked body covered in my cum, and ran her fingers through the puddles. "It's so warm."

She brought her cum covered fingertips to her mouth and sucked them clean. "Mmm so good." She said as she smiled.

I watched intently, feeling my depleted sex drive filling again.

"Let me give you my number Mike, I think you deserve it."