The Red House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Nights were almost endless as I was tormented by that I could not have...my Momma. Masturbating was a poor substitute, but gave me enough relief to sink into incestuous dreams of a life where Momma and I were free to live our lives beyond the walls of her prison.

Finally, visitor's day arrived and I eagerly made the trip across Mississippi, cotton and bean fields lush in the sweltering summer heat. I was passed through security and was escorted to the picnic area to await Momma along with other visitors. I sat on top of a picnic table, gazing longingly at the row of Red Houses a few hundred feet away. There was movement in and around them as families and spouses prepared for their loved ones to join them. My cock, already semi-erect at the prospect of seeing Momma, throbbed at the memory of our time at the Red House.

A bell rang shrilly and I turned to see a gate open and a group of women in prison khaki rush through, spreading out across the visitor's yard towards family. Momma emerged from the small crowd of women and I found myself on my feet and rushing forward as she moved from a walk to a fast trot herself. Our bodies collided in a flurry of arms wrapping around each other and lips pressed together, her badly missed breasts pillowing against my chest as her tongue greeted mine as we wordlessly conveyed our love and how much we'd missed each other.

We kissed for a long time, tongues dancing as one until Tisha's voice echoed in our ears, "Give it a rest, Carlie – y'all go have a seat somewheres." We both sheepishly stepped back, Momma staring down at the obvious bulge in my slacks while I stared hungrily at her nipples poking prominently against the blouse of her dress. I belatedly realized that Momma was braless. We both spared a glance at Tisha who was strolling away with a bemused look on her face.

Looking back at each other, I took Momma's hands in mine and said, "God, I love you, Momma and I missed you so much."

Tears ran down Momma's face as she nodded and said, "I love you too, honey. You're all I ever think about now." She pulled me close and kissed me again, her tongue licking my lips before she finished. She smiled at me almost shyly as I led her by the hand to the farthest picnic table away from the scrutiny of the guards.

As we walked hand in hand, we passed by a picnic table where another woman prisoner sat with an elderly woman and a young boy. Mother and son were using crayons on a coloring book. The woman looked up, pushing back long, stringy, blonde hair out of her face with an arm covered with blue tattoos. She smiled at us and said, "Well, don't you two make a purty picture of lovers." She winked at us and said, "It warms my heart to see a mother and son so close!"

We both grinned and Momma blushed as she said, "Oh shut up, Ettie."

Ettie laughed and called to me as we moved on. "You made her a happy woman, boy. She be calling out your name all night long in her cell. Sometimes, she screams it!"

Momma tightened her grip on my hand and glanced over at me. "I get awfully lonely at night, son," she said and then grinning at me, said, "And horny!"

I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "You're not the only one, Momma."

We reached our picnic table and set down straddling the far bench, facing each other. We sat quietly for a moment before Momma said, "I got your sweet gift, son." I must have look puzzled for a moment because Momma extended her tongue and waved it lasciviously.

"My pleasure, Momma. I – I hope you don't mind Tisha and I..."

Momma leaned over and caressed my face, no emotion on her face except that of mother and incestuous love. "Hell no, John. That aint cheating. It's almost like Tisha's bringing us together in a way." Momma smacked her lips. "And it tastes good too!"

I shivered as an image of Momma's face, bobbing between Tisha's thighs appeared in my head. I could see Momma raise her head up and look at me, fresh semen and Tisha's cunt juices coating her lips and chin. Momma beamed at me as if she knew exactly what I was thinking.

I spent a few minutes catching Momma up on what little progress I'd made with Tisha's help – not able to share anything that generated any real hope. Momma looked glum and she sighed. "I don't know how we can best your granddaddy. He's one evil motherfucker."

I leaned towards Momma and placed one hand on her exposed leg, just above the knee. "That old man is a rat bastard son of a bitch, Momma. I'm a motherfucker...in fact I'm your motherfucker."

My mother grinned and said, "Yes, you are, son! In fact..." She slowly pulled the hem of her prison dress up, revealing her luscious, white thighs. "Maybe my son'd like to see how much his momma loves him too."

We glanced around and I slid my hand up her thigh, Momma dropping her skirt back to conceal it. I scooted a little closer and then my eyes went wide as my fingers brushed damp pubic hair. "No panties, Momma?" I said in a suddenly hoarse voice.

Momma licked her lips and said in a sinfully sexy little girl's voice, "Officer Tisha said I be a nasty girl and she confiscated my undies!" My fingers pressed on, finding wet flesh that yielded to pressure, allowing me to swiftly slide two fingers into Momma's searing wet pussy. Momma closed her eyes and sighed softly. "Am I nasty, son?"

We both leaned our heads in until our foreheads met and as I began to twist and turn my fingers about inside Momma's cunt. "Nasty and beautiful and sexy and I love you this way."

Momma's hand skittered across the table to find mine, our fingers intertwining – her touch a guide to what she liked best as I fingered her pussy. Her succulent cunt flesh tried to cling to my probing fingers, contracting as I wormed them in and out of her cunt, my fingers quickly becoming coated with her juices.

The smell of aroused pussy began to surround us as Momma panted and squirmed on the bench, hunching herself discretely against my probing fingers. Her breasts partially revealed as she leaned against me, heaved as pleasure grew inside her. "Oh, John, I love you," she hissed as I rotated my fingers and slid them up inside the wall of her cunt, her moans guiding me to her G-spot.

"Oh fuckkkkk!" she yelped, her hand digging into mine as she came in a sudden swift and heavy flood of juices, splattering across my fingers and hand and spraying the bench between us. For a few minutes I kept Momma squirming in the grip of ecstasy, before it became too much and she reached down and tried to tug my fingers out of her.

I resisted, waggling my fingers inside her, making her gulp for air and struggle not to scream. "Are you sure, Momma?" I said, teasingly.

Momma hung there, her whole world momentarily centered on my pleasuring fingers, cunt cream gushing from her pulsating twat. She raised her head and looked at me with pleading eyes. She tried to grin, but bit her lower lip until she was able to stammer. "Have to s-stop, s-son or e-everyone here's gonna know!"

I leaned in and kissed Momma on the lips, muffling her moans as I slowly slid my fingers from her pussy, labia clutching hungrily at my thickly coated fingers. After breaking the kiss, I took a quick glance around while Momma leaned her head against my chest. Her dark hair was matted with sweat and her body quivered as I teasingly brushed her vulva with my fingers. Nobody seemed to really be paying us attention, although Ettie looked up from her child and gave me a knowing grin.

Momma finally gave a big sigh and slowly raised her head. "That was fucking something," she gasped. "If we was by ourselves..." She shook her head and grinned at me.

I raised my cum coated fingers, showing Momma her cunt cream layered thickly on my index and middle finger. "If we were alone, I'd be licking more than this," I said before licking my index finger like a lollipop, my cock throbbing in my slacks as I savored the strong and salty-sweet taste of her juices.

I started to lick my middle finger, but Momma's hand shot out and took me by the wrist. Looking coyly at me, Momma drew my cum covered finger to her lips, saying, "If we was alone, I'd be licking something bigger than this," before slowly sucking my finger into her mouth, her tongue lapping up her own juices while looking at me with her lovely blue eyes.

Releasing my finger from her lips, Momma leaned forward and we kissed again, sharing her own tastes with me for several long moments as our tongues made love. When the kiss ended, we both gave a long, needful sigh. "I want you so bad," Momma breathed.

"Soon, Momma. We get a weekend next month," I said, trying to make Momma feel better, although my heart was wrenched at the thought of another month passing before I could make love to my mother.

"Okay, you lovebirds, time to break this up." We both looked up to see Tisha standing there with a clipboard in her hands. "I see that Carlie, you requested another conjugal visit that's approved for four weeks from now in September." Momma and I glanced at each other curiously. We already knew this.

Tisha smiled at us and said, "As part of the program aimed at a successful parole release, we like to hold a few counseling sessions with the convicted prisoner and their family." She threw us a wink and said, "It's counseling time." She pointed at Momma and then to another female guard standing near the prisoner entrance. "Carlie, go with Officer Sanchez and I'll escort your son through civilian country and we'll meet in my office."

Momma's eyes were wide with surprise and I realized that neither of us had expected this. She blew me a kiss and marched off towards the other guard. Tisha cocked a thumb back over her shoulder. "Boy, come with me." Without saying a word, I climbed up and followed her, pausing only a second to admire the puddle of cunt cream Momma had left behind on the bench.

We passed back through the visitor's entrance and Tisha led me through another gate I recognized from visits inside. From there, we traveled through a seemingly endless labyrinth of stairs and corridors with offices scattered here and there, occasionally pausing to be let through a metal mesh door, guards nodding respectfully to Tisha as she passed and gazing at me with suspicious stares that I imagined were for anyone not wearing their uniform.

Finally we paused before a solid wood door that read "Latisha Wilkins, Head of Facility Security, Licensed Penal Counselor." She produced a set of keys and unlocked the door and let us in. Inside, the room was spartanly furnished – a large wood desk, a few file cabinets, a small cushioned chair and a worn loveseat, both facing the desk. A threadbare, orange carpet covered the floor. A window had a clear view of a bean field in the distance where a few prisoners slowly worked. Tisha moved to sit behind the desk and pointed me towards the love seat.

I started to speak, but there was a knock at the door and Tisha was on her feet and barking, "Come." The door opened and Momma came through, the female officer behind her. Tisha nodded and glanced at her watch. "Get a cup of coffee, be back in forty-five minutes, Carmelita."

The woman replied in the affirmative and left as Tisha shut the door and turned the deadbolt. Leaning back against the door, Tisha stared calmly at us, an amused smile playing across her lips. Momma stood stock still next to the desk, glancing back and forth from me to Tisha, uncertainty etched on her face."

After a minute, Tisha laughed and said, "Now shit, girl. You know I had my reasons to tell you no panties or bra." She glanced at me and said, "I done cleaned my desk of breakables and y'all have about forty-three minutes for counseling. I suggest you get to it!"

Comprehension dawned at once and I was on my feet and across the room, wrapping my arms around Momma, squelching her cry of understanding with a hard, passionate kiss, my tongue lashing into her mouth to capture hers. The desk creaked as she fell against it, stopping as she half leaned, half sat on the wooden top. Kissing was immediately joined by frantic pawing at each others clothing, my fingers clumsily unbuttoning her dress while she struggled to undo my belt.

Momma had just managed to shove my pants down around my ankles when I got the last button undone on her prison dress. I pulled the khaki fabric apart, revealing her heaving and massive tits and with a growl, I ducked my head to Momma's chest, closing my lips around a thick and swollen nipple as Momma keened with delight. Behind me, Tisha chuckled and said, "Now you two feel free to fuck up a storm, but keep it quiet."

Momma's nipple pulsed wildly between my lips, responding to my tongue's flickering movement by swelling to the point of bursting. My hands went to Momma's waist and moved down, one hand cupping her asscheek and the other palming her cunt, labia already spread and still dripping with her juices. I gave Momma's nipple a quick nip and kissed my way up to nuzzle and suck on her neck while she finished pushing my shorts down. Her legs straddled me and leaning back on the desk, she brought them up to scissor behind me while my erection rubbed against her lower belly.

Momma's hands framed my face and staring into my eyes to convey her needs, my mother said pleadingly, "I need your cock, son! Fuck me now." She kissed me and our tongues resumed their passionate duel as our bodies hunched together, skin rubbing skin until Momma reached down with one hand and guided my long and hard penis to her cunt.

I bent my knees and then thrust upwards and Momma cried into our kiss, her body clenching as her already pleasured pussy was filled with incestuous cock! Momma's legs tightened against my butt, pulling me to her, a tremor rippling through her as I slid my throbbing penis into her hot, welcoming cunt. We moaned into each other's mouths as the delicious and sinful sensation of incest swept over us. The desk creaked with each thrust I made, apparently bolted to the floor.

I opened my eyes to see Momma staring back at me, her intense blue eyes glazed with love and lust as we fucked. Her body was warm and slick against mine, the scant air conditioning doing little to mute the heat our lovemaking was producing. Momma's breasts rolled and slid against my sweaty chest, thick, engorged nipples scraping deliciously against my skin, pulsing with arousal in time with each thrust of my cock deep inside my mother's womb.

Momma's pussy, already extremely sensitive due to my fingering, quickly took Momma to another orgasm and as she enveloped my long, hard shaft in her molten juices, I could not hang on any longer and yielded to the need to cum inside my beloved mother. I stood on tiptoe as I rammed up into her one last time, pressing the head of my cock into her cervix and flooding her womb with jets of searing semen." Momma's orgasm expanded with the sensation of my seed inside her and her body bucked against mine, her heels drumming against my ass cheeks and her leg muscles bulging with exertion.

Our kiss finally ended as Momma pulled back her head to take a great breath of fresh air. As she started to exhale with a large moan, Tisha was suddenly there and kissed Momma as one dark skinned hand cupped her meaty breast, fingers closing to pinch fiercely around a swollen nipple. Momma's body convulsed with pleasure, her hips grinding mindlessly against my crotch, seeking to get me further inside her and heighten her pleasure even more. I leaned in and wrapped my mouth around her other nipple, making her squeal even more against Tisha's lips.

We remained joined like this for what seemed a sweet eternity before finally, I began to soften and eased myself from Momma's cunt, cock semi-erect and dripping with our mingled cum. I staggered awkwardly back until I could collapse on the love seat while Momma and Tisha continued to kiss, tongues sliding back and forth. The black woman worked her way around the desk, her hands groping and massaging Momma's huge breasts. When they parted, Momma leaned on the desk, her legs trembling with effort while Tisha looked at Momma with open desire. My mother looked like a figure from an erotic painting, her lush figure glistening with fuck sweat, clothes barely hanging on – her heavy breasts, full stomach and sperm spattered bush emphasizing her raw and undeniable sexuality.

Momma smiled at Tisha and then found me, her eyes roaming hungrily over my mostly naked form and finally settling on the image of my still half erect penis, sperm and pussy juice coating the head and shaft. With a grunt, she pushed herself off the desk and walked slowly towards me and then fell to her knees before me and threw herself against my crotch, her face getting smeared by my still wet cock before she took it into her mouth and began to suck me clean.

I groaned with pleasure, my hips twisting against the cushion as Momma's talented tongue rolled over my still very sensitive flesh, lapping up her pussy juices and clumps of semen like a starving woman. My hands reached out and I slid my fingers through her short, dark hair, urging her on, willing her to not let my cock slip from her talented mouth.

Behind her, Tisha went to her knees, flipping Momma's loose dress away to reveal her lush, full hips. As I watched, Tisha grinned at me and then with her hands spreading Momma's ass cheeks, she pressed her face into Momma from behind. My mother's lips involuntarily contracted around my cock, her tongue stiffening as the black female guard tongued Momma's pussy from behind. Momma recovered and renewed her oral loving of my quivering penis which was struggling to revive itself in Momma's wet and hungry mouth.

The smell of pussy and semen was thick in the air and my cock, again stiff was pleasured by Momma's lips and tongue. I thought I would explode prematurely at one point as Tisha rose up from Momma's pussy, her dark skinned face frosted heavily with my whitish sperm and Momma's glistening juices. Tisha lazily rolled her long tongue over and around her lips to lap up mine and Momma's cum, before she dived back between my mother's butt cheeks to lick some more.

Momma's entire body trembled with carnal pleasure from Tisha's loving mouth while she showed me what a wonderful cocksucker she was, her tongue rolling over my swollen cock-head before running the length of my cock, deep-throating my long penis again and again as she gazed up at me adoringly. I heard a loud slapping noise and suddenly Momma was up and climbing into my lap, shrugging her unbuttoned dress off her shoulders and leaving her gloriously naked. My cock, dripping with her saliva, pointed skyward and Momma expertly aimed her wet and bloomed cunt lips for it and then slowly impaled herself onto her son's erection.

I felt weight next to me on the loveseat's cushion and turned to see Tisha closing in with me, her mouth and chin again frosted with Momma's pussy creams and my sperm. My tongue was out and she paused to let me lap at the frothy mess on her chin before kissing me and sharing the taste of Momma's and my juices all mixed up. Weight shifted again as Momma positioned her feat so she could piston up and down on my cock. I felt her sweet breath as she pressed her face to Tisha's and mine, and we all made adjustments to share tongues and the tastes we were all savoring while Momma began to bounce up and down on my cock.

Tisha withdrew, leaving the last frenetic minutes of our incestuous fuck to Momma and me, the sweat flying off my mother as she rode my cock, her massive tits flopping and bouncing all around as she rose and fell on my aching cock again and again. Momma's face was a portrait of building sexual desire and gratification, a lusty leer on her face as she moaned and panted until she was falling over into the precipice of orgasm, at which point she mashed her lips against mine and our tongues dueled as first she began to cum and then with a violent thrust upwards, I began to again fill her motherly womb with my seed.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers