The Red House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

My mother collapsed on top of me, driving my still throbbing cock a fraction deeper into her semen filled pussy and eliciting a pleasure filled moan from us both. Our kiss continued – gradually becoming calmer and more tender until finally our lips parted and we whispered sweet words of love to each other. Only when Tisha finally said in a hoarse whisper, "Time's about up – best pull yourselves together," did Momma reluctantly climb from my lap, my cock making a wet noise as it left my mother's well fucked cunt. Momma rolled over to sit naked on the loveseat next to me, her legs widespread as cum began to slowly ooze from her spread labia.

Momma gave Tisha a questioning look and the African-American woman grinned and nodded while Momma began fingering herself, drawing out fingers coated in our mixed juices and licked them off, occasionally sharing them with Tisha who would lean over and suck Momma's fingers clean. By the time, the other guard returned, Momma and I were dressed and although the room reeked of sex, the other guard showed no notice as Tisha ordered her to take Momma back to her cell after allowing my mother and I one last long kiss.

Momma's face was etched with the mixed expression of a woman well fucked and a woman in pain from being separated from loved ones. My heart ached as well – I could feel my body already yearning for her presence, her touch and her love. Tisha walked me to the visitor's exit – visiting time was over and the visitor's parking lot was empty. As we stepped outside, she handed me a file-folder and said, "Your paperwork for your next conjugal visit, boy."

As I took it, she glanced around, making sure we were not near anyone who could overhear us. "Expect a call from me to get together in a week or two. I might have a line on some good information."

I smiled and nodded. I'm looking forward to it, Tisha." I turned to go and paused. "Thanks for today. For Momma and me both, it meant the world."

Tisha laughed and said, "You keep thinking I'm doing this for you. Truth is, I was horny and I wanted to see a mother and son get it on!" She licked her lips. "And I was a might hungry today – had a hankering for some good motherfucker cum!" She laughed at her own joke, waved and headed back inside, leaving me to replay the entire erotic afternoon on my long drive back to the university.

The next month moved both agonizingly slow and incredibly fast. Slow because every moment spent without Momma seemed like an eternity – I ached for her physically and sexually or just to have her with me, her jolly, 'live life to the fullest attitude' making me laugh and inspiring me. Fast because suddenly, time seemed to be very, very short. The next time Tisha and I met, she informed me that Momma's parole hearing would be in October, so if we hoped to get Momma out any time soon, it would have to be then.

Tisha's presence at that seedy old motel in early September was a blessing in my time of need and even she seemed anxious to be with me. No sooner had she arrived at my room than we were tearing off each other's clothes, her giving me Momma's words of love between passionate kisses, our tongues whirling around each other as we became naked.

I took Tisha standing up against the door the first time, she climbing up my body and allowing me to impale her pussy with my cock, muscular legs wrapped around me as I slammed into her again and again, the black woman's hips thrusting back at me with an urgency she'd not had before, fingernails clawing at my back as she begged me to cum in her. It didn't take long – I had up a full head of steam despite masturbating almost every night since I'd last been with Momma and Tisha's fiery and tight pussy hungrily sucked at my cock, taking me deep into her womb and holding me there when my body stiffened and I began to shoot streamer after streamer of thick jism inside her sweet cunt.

In the afterglow of sex, Tisha and I sprawled out on the bed as she shared her latest finds with me. Aside from the announced parole hearing date, she had something else. Tisha handed me a folder and when I glanced at the contents, I looked up at her with surprise. "What's this? These aren't of Momma," I said, holding up a picture of a badly beaten young woman.

Tisha shook her head grimly and replied, "No, they aint. My friend in the Sheriff's office found this. Seems your daddy really liked smacking women around. You got there the names and evidence of three other young gals your daddy beat up. Nothing ever came of it – I reckon your granddaddy got it all hushed up."

I leafed through the file, pausing to look with horror at the violence inflicted on these women – appalled that I was related to such sorry sons of bitches who would do such a thing...or cover it up. "Do you think these women would testify or go public?"

Tisha shrugged and said, "I don't know. Your granddaddy has a long reach and scares a lot of folks."

Sighing, I closed the file and set it aside. I leaned over and kissed the African American woman softly. "It can't hurt. Thank you for doing this."

Tisha smiled and shrugged. "No big thing, John – it's – how do you college boys say it, 'quid pro quo.' I do for you and..." she reached out for my cock, gently stroking my sticky penis with her hand. "...and you do for me." She looked up into my eyes and said, "I've developed quite a taste for you, boy. Your momma and me get ourselves into quite the state talking about you and this fine cock."

My cock quickly hardened under Tisha's ministrations and she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide as she led my cock to her pussy which was flecked with my semen already. All the troubling thoughts in my head evaporated under the sudden lust I felt for this woman – lust that was only second to that I felt for my mother.

"I need your cum, boy. Put that big cock in me and give me a good fucking like you'll give your momma in a few weeks." I needed no urging and I hungrily thrust forward, burying my cock in the black woman's pussy. I moaned as her inner flesh felt so incredibly hot and wet – molten silk caressing and massaging my cock as I slowly plunged deep inside her.

Instantly, our bodies seemed covered in a sheen of perspiration – the heat of our lust combining with the sultry and humid heat of a late Mississippi summer. The smell of aroused cunt mixed with that of sperm and then with the faint aroma of cinnamon as our bodies began to move in synch, slick white skin sliding along slick black skin as if meant to be while our joined crotches rolled back and forth, coming together with the wet slapping of two bodies. I leaned in and kissed Tisha, slowly dragging my tongue over and around hers, trying to simply lose myself in the sweet sensations of making love to her.

Tisha seemed very intent – her face a fierce mask of lust and need as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, tilting her hips to accept more of me if possible, moaning and sobbing softly, "Give me your spunk, baby – need it. Fuck me, John – so good, make Momma cum!"

It was a long, sweet, intense fuck – neither of us hurrying to end, to reach climax, just man and woman engaged in the world's most wonderful activity, cock in cunt, lips kissing, chests heaving together as pleasure waxed and waned. I could feel the pressure of my seed building up in my balls – sensing the immensity of my forthcoming load and I struggled valiantly against cumming too soon, reveling in the intense pleasure I was feeling and that I was giving Tisha.

We seemed to thrive in the rain forest humidity of the room – the arousing scent of sex enhancing our pleasure, making it grow and grow more powerful. The sheets were soaked with the sweat that poured off our bodies – we tasted the lust of each other with ever kiss and lick. The carnal power we shared grew and grew as did the speed of my thrusts until I was almost driving the breath from the small black woman every time I slammed my cock into her sodden cunt.

Orgasm after orgasm ripped through Tisha until she was almost babbling incoherently – her limbs quivering with effort until finally I thrust deep as she turned her hips just so and I felt like I was piercing virgin territory and she wailed as never before as a tremendous orgasm struck, her thighs tightening around me, her heels digging into my hips, holding me in a tight, milking grip and with a sob of pleasure, I yielded to my own needs and began to cum – hosing her womb with fresh semen, cumming so hard, it almost hurt! Burst after burst of sperm come forth and for a crazy moment, I didn't think it would ever let up, but it did as I lay atop her, still tightly held in her passionate embrace as we both gasped for breath.

We didn't speak for the longest time, simply kissed each other lovingly as we looked into each other's eyes, both of us very aware that we had shared something beyond a friendly fuck. It wasn't love – at least not as I recognized it with Momma, but we had gone to a new place – an intimate place that even friends rarely discover. In the end, Tisha summed it up when she said, "Wow, white boy."

I nodded and replied, "Yeah."

We kissed again before I slowly withdrew from her, my cock aching pleasurably as I left her sweet pussy's grasp with a wet, lush pop. We cuddled for a while, not speaking, savoring the still sweltering heat that scarcely allowed the perspiration on our bodies to cool and evaporate. It was with reluctance that we finally climbed from the bed and got dressed. Tisha's brow was troubled as if she wanted to say something and finally before she left, looking authoritative in her uniform, she came up to me and put her arms around my neck.

"John, I ain't met many men...real men, either white nor black. But I've been with you and I seen how you are with your momma and how you've made her life better just being in it and for her and for me, I wanted to say 'thank you.' You're a good man, John Henderson."

I smiled back at her and said, "Thanks, I guess. You make it sound like goodbye."

Tisha smiled tightly and nodded. "Maybe, maybe not. I think this here shit storm is about to blow...for good or for bad and I just wanted to say it. You've done your momma a world of good and maybe me too."

I gave her a funny, concerned look. "What are you trying to say, Tisha?"

Tisha shook her head and kept smiling. "Nothing, boy, but just in case." She kissed me, long and slow, her tongue doing lazy swirls around mine and then said, "I'll give your momma your love – be patient. In two weeks, you'll have her all to yourself for a whole weekend and you can motherfuck up a storm!" She kissed me again and was gone – leaving me more than a bit confused. She'd had something on her mind, but I just couldn't figure out what it was.

#

I felt like I was in a maze of canyons made up of books. I was sitting at the center of the maze before a majestic old wooden desk and across from a man with the grandest mane of leonine hair I'd ever seen. It was silver and matched the long, curling beard that he stroked as he perused the file I'd assembled along with Tisha. He'd told me, no, he commanded me to call him by his initials, "L.M." which stood for a name that was known across the nation for his legal efforts. Ally and friend to liberal causes and hated by many, especially those favoring bed sheets and hoods as recreational clothing.

I shifted nervously in my seat as L.M. read through the file, occasionally grunting as he rocked in a high backed leather office chair. He took his time and seemed totally absorbed in the material – nothing else seemed to exist. Finally, he closed it and let out a long, weary sigh. He turned and looked at me with dark, brown eyes that had intimidated more than one federal judge.

"You know, once I served the then honorable Sheriff Andrew Garrett with a federal court order and he literally...literally mind you, used it to wipe his ass." He let out another sigh and added, "You have quite a problem, Mister Henderson."

"Could we...could we win in court?" I asked him.

He fixed me with a solemn stare and said slowly. "I'd like to say that in twenty-first century Mississippi, yes, but...." He trailed off, still stroking his beard thoughtfully. "If we take this to court or to the press, perhaps a high court might review it and grant a new trial, but it would likely be tied up for years by your grandfather working in the background. We might even convince the governor to offer up a pardon, but considering our good governor owes his office to the influence of a few men including your grandfather, I rather doubt we could expect such a miracle."

"So," I began, my voice cracking a bit, "You won't take my mother's case?"

"On the contrary," replied L.M. "If it must be done, I would be proud to lead the fight to free your mother and spitting in the face of Congressman Andrew Garrett is always a pleasurable endeavor. But, as I have said, it will likely take considerable time to win Miz Carleen's freedom – time that would allow Congressman Garrett to perpetuate all sorts of mischief and mayhem."

L.M. paused and fixed me with an earnest expression. "Garrett would not be above harming your mother if he senses he might not get his way. A trial...possible appeals and all sorts of legal maneuvering could ensue and..." he tapped the file. "We can not presume that all or any of this would be admissible or that we can find or convince potential witnesses to testify on your mother's behalf."

We sat in silence for a moment until I finally said, "Is that what we need to do?"

The old man smiled and stroked his beard again. "Perhaps, but I have another idea. It will likely help that this is an election year and there's a 'throw the rascal incumbents out of office' movement stirring. It won't be as satisfying and it is still something of a roll of the dice, but...this is what I would suggest..."

#

Soapy water sloshed over me, splattering on my face as Momma cried out, her body heaving up out of the water as she thrust herself against me, her moist and steamy pussy tightening around my cock in orgasm. Her breasts, huge and slick slid across my chest, swollen nipples dragging against my wet skin. Momma's arms pulled me to her and we kissed as her milking cunt worked me over the edge and with a muffled groan I flooded my mother's womb with wad after wad of thick semen.

Water rolled back and forth in the old bathtub as Momma and I rocked in unison, both of us in the grip of incestuous orgasm. Weeks of tension seemed to wash away from both of us as we moved together, shivering at the sheer delight produced of our lovemaking. For a moment, perhaps only a brief moment, both Momma and me were at peace and as our bodies clung together, almost becoming one, we both savored the intimacy that we both now lived for.

I had been waiting anxiously for Momma to be escorted to the Red House and while I was pacing about, I'd been inspired to run Momma a hot bubble bath, emerging from the bathroom just as the front door opened and Momma, followed by Tisha, came inside. For a long moment, Momma and I simply stared at each other, me feasting on the sight of the most beautiful woman in the world, her drab, prison issue khaki dress doing nothing to dim her womanly and motherly beauty.

Tisha had smiled at us and understanding that this was a time for Momma and me to be alone, said brusquely, "Eight o'clock check, Carlie," and withdrew, locking the door behind her. Momma and I flew into each others arms, words not enough, our need to be together – to be one dominating all other things. We kissed hard and passionately, hands roaming over our bodies as our tongues danced with the joy of being reunited. Our need for more physical contact directed our hands to unbutton and unsnap and we slowly, awkwardly undressed, never letting our lips break contact, moaning with happiness and desire as hands touched naked flesh, caressing large meaty breasts, hard, throbbing cock and dripping wet pussy.

As we kissed and touched, we slowly danced our way back to the bathroom, Momma cooing with pleasure as she eyed the old fashioned tub filled with hot water and bubbles. Still kissing, we climbed into the tub and slowly sat down, Momma's legs slipping around my waist and her crotch slowly sliding against mine as my erect penis found her fiery pussy and pushed home in a mutual cry of ecstasy. Ignoring the mess we made with bath water splashing all around us, we quickly surrendered to our urgent desires for each other, mother and son fucking passionately, finding love and peace in each other as we could no where else.

In the afterglow of our reunion fuck, Momma pulled me against her, my head resting on her massive tits, listening to her heart gradually slow down to normal while her hands stroked my back and shoulders – neither of us speaking, just happy that we were in each other's arms.

Finally, I lifted my head, my heart flip-flopping at the sight of Momma's lovely face, an expression of motherly love on her face as her blue eyes met mine. "I love you, Momma."

Momma took a deep breath and let out a little, shivery sigh. "I love you, John. I swear, I'm always scared you ain't ever coming back to me. I think I'd die if you didn't come back to me!" She leaned forward and kissed me softly. "I think I'm gonna die until I get you in my arms again..." She wiggled her pelvis against mine, sending ripples of pleasure through our still joined bodies. "And inside me again."

I thrust my still mostly erect cock forward inside her clasping cunt. "I'm here, Momma. I'm inside you. I'll keep coming back to you until I can take you home!" I kissed my mother, my hands slowly cupping and squeezing her immense breast flesh. I felt her meet my next slow thrust, her silky vaginal muscles caressing and kissing my shaft, urging my cock to become fully erect again. Momma moaned as she felt me grown inside her. "Soon, Momma – I think we can get you out of here and you'll never be apart from me again."

Tears pooled in Momma's eyes as her body hunched against mine. Between growing sighs of pleasure. "I keep praying for it, son. You know I'm yours but I'm like to die without you. I never knew I could need something...someone so bad, honey!"

My hands slid down to cup Momma's fleshy ass cheeks and I began using them for leverage as we began to fuck again. "Believe in me, Momma. I'm getting you out of here. You'll be free and we'll be together forever." I had to stop speaking, the delicious intensity of feeling my cock move back and forth inside my mother's pussy was almost too much. Momma was crying now – I guess in part from the sweet ecstasy our incestuous lovemaking was inducing, but also from her need for me and her fear that even now, our newly discovered life might dissipate like a wonderful, but forever lost dream.

Our immediate pressures sated, we both surrendered ourselves to a long, sensual bout of fucking, my cock, aching and throbbing with unequaled pleasure, plowing deep into her furnace hot cunt, pussy muscles clinging to mine as we moved, wet, tangled pubic hairs tugging against each other in ways that only enhanced our sexual joy. Once in a while, Momma would emerge from an ecstatic haze to look at me and whisper, "Forever?"

I would smile, lean in and kiss her before responding happily with, "Forever, Momma!" The pleasure built between us until finally even just the slightest fraction of movement of cock and pussy delivered us to the precipice of orgasm, our breath coming in ragged gasps. One last time, I thrust into my mother, seeking her deepest and most tender places and as we mutually reached orgasm, we both cried out, "FOREVER!" before I gave Momma another load of incestuous sperm while her cunt bathed my long, thick penis in her molten, motherly juices.

Later that night, long after the prisoner check, we cuddled in bed, bodies slightly cooling in the still humid air after another bout of lovemaking. I was on my back and Momma was snuggled up into me, one shapely leg thrown possessively across my thighs, her head resting on my chest with one hand wrapped loosely around my semi-erect cock, cleaned minutes before of my sperm and her creams by her loving mouth. I had just told Momma of the suggestion L.M. had offered.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers