The Red Lights of Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her all this time as she stood there her eyes avoiding his as she looked over the room. He smiled "Undress now" His deep baritone echoed through the room. "Then Stand in front of the mirror facing me".

Without even thinking she started to undress, and already had top off even before she noticed what she was doing, her face flushed in embarrassment but continued to take everything off then walked over and stood with her back to the mirror and faced him.

"Look at me" he intoned to her.

She slowly raised her eyes and looked at him, for the first time making out details she had previously missed like a wicked looking scar beneath the left ear, his hair was almost totally white but he looked to be only in his early forties. A flicker of recognition crossed her face, the accent that was it he had a German accent and the face she knew his face.

He watched her all the time slowly looking her up and down judging her, he noted the look of recognition in her eyes and to this he slowly nodded as if knowing now she knew where he had seen her before and her him. "Bend Forward, touch your toes and hold the position until I say otherwise." He commanded.

She touched her toes easily and in fact went a little further and rested on her hands, her face was still a little red and she looked back into the mirror and clearly saw him looking into the mirror directly at her privates, which was clearly on display. Closing her eyes she took a deep ragged breath to steady herself.

"Move forward slightly you are too close to the mirror I want to have a clear space all around you" she moves "Good no part your legs slightly, Good perfect position" He makes some sounds and there is a clink of metal. He looks down at her and notes that her eyes are closed. "Good Girl, Keep your eyes closed and open them only when I Say do you understand?".

She nods "I understand." She appears to almost force her eyes shut.

He leans down and encircles her left ankle with a leather shackles, and then he does the same buckling up one on her right ankle. He then proceeds to do the same with each wrist, then between her left ankle and left had he clips in place a tiny chain and does the same with her right side, the inner part of the shackle is soft leather and is designed not to damage her skin. He feels her shiver slightly as the cuffs go round her ankles and wrists, he turns his head and looks in the mirror, looking directly at her pussy he can see a tiny glistening there, his smile is almost evil in its wickedness, he chuckles to himself. "Legs a little further apart" he orders.

This time the command is not so easily responded to she has to move her legs arms and bend over precisely at the same time without losing balance. Eventually she manages to be in a position he is satisfied with.

"Lean Your Head Up, open your mouth" With this he produces a ball gag and inserts the ball in her mouth, he sees her take a deep breath as he does checking to see she can breath clearly through her nose. He secures the back then he takes out some ear plugs and puts one into each ear. "You can still hear just not well with these in, remember you are not to move from this position unless I tell you too got it?" she nods to him vigorously, with that he puts on a blindfold and then the last item a set of ear muffs that go over her ears. With this the only sensation now left to her is touch.

He slowly walks around the girl, until he stands directly behind her he has not touched or approached closely so she had no idea where he was or if he was even still in the room. He picks up from the floor a riding crop which was there for part of the decoration, and then very gently he flicks the tip against on of the small welts that the tip of the belt had left earlier.

Her reaction was very satisfying for him; she jumped almost immediately and almost lost her balance, as she shied away from the whip. The tap was slight but the reaction on her skin was amazing. He watched as the area he had tapped flushed red, then the texture of her skin reacted to the touch and a series of Goosebumps appeared and radiated outwards in circles like the waves in a pond. Smiling he ran the tip of the whip directly and very quickly right over her pussy. He could almost hear her make a popping sound as she shivered and her lips gently parted a tiny amount at this barely felt touch.

With this final touch he stepped back and just looked at her smiling as if he was taking a picture in his mind of this image. He looked back at the Mirror a moment looking at his reflection then hers, then looking as if into and beyond the mirror he gave a little nod made a drinking gesture and left the room.......

Her back was starting to ache slightly but she was used to this position in yoga so would be able to hold it a while but running through her mind was how long and why me. The ear plugs was a new sensation for her, yes blindfolds and restraints had been used before but the loss of hearing and with the plugs and the mufflers the only sounds she could no hear where the now distant thud of the bass of the music. Was this even a heard sound or just felt through her feet on the bare wooden floorboards. The air suddenly change around her and she knew he had left the room, how she knew she was not sure but she did.

Thoughts raced through her mind, what is happening, where did he go? Is the door open? Can others see me? Is he coming back? I cannot get out? I cannot Breath? Each thought went in top of the other, cascading one upon the other. Her breathing started to quicken and the tops of her legs started to shake, realising what was happen she started to force herself to take even breaths. There was drool forming around the ball and she had no way to control this is she panicked. "He will come back; he will, no one would leave me alone for long like this" the thought again went through her head.

She felt a small breeze in the room; the door had been opened again? He had returned? Was it him? Who was it? She shivered again the not knowing was driving her crazy....

Then Suddenly...........................

*

Chapter IV

The room seemed to change about her, the small hairs over her back rippled and skin Goosebumps everywhere. She then flinches slightly feeling the tips of someone's fingertips run from nap of her neck all the way slowly down her back to the top of her bottom. Her shiver of pleasure follows the fingers slow caress as they start to trace out the lines left by the belt, she can feel herself becoming physically hotter as the fingers now from two hands one on each side of her trace the red marks and the puckered areas where the belt had caused welts to form.

Her body starts to rock slightly moving to the stroke of the hands, although infinitesimal the movements show she is pushing herself towards the hands, either making them press into her welts slightly harder, or physically trying to direct the hands towards more sensitive areas.

Then a third hand cups one of her breasts in its hand, this has two immediate effects on her, the first being to stop swaying and second to freeze in shock at there being another person in the room. But the hands do not stop slowly caressing her, then from her other side another hand cups her other breast in it then slowly massages it the same but slightly different way from the hand on the other side of her. Another hand then starts to stroke the top of her hair and the nape of her neck.

The girls mind is racing who do these hands belong to, even the touch she cannot tell if male or female because of the different caresses happening all at same time it is hard to distinguish one feel from the other as each time it takes her breath away with each gentle caress. She shivers as a new sensation adds to the rest the slight breath of a person near the nape of her neck. Then a soft tender kiss followed by others all on the neck. Her back arcs at this pushing up back at the same time her head almost seems to push in on herself more, thus exposing more of her neck to the persons kissing.

The hands on her bottom hesitate then stop and she then feels her breasts and both side gently being caressed on both sides. Her mind races as suddenly works out there is at least three people in the room, then works out there is four, but then the kissing on the back of the neck changes, two hands grab hold of her head and whomever it is bites down fully onto her neck. Her whole body shivers for at same time although clumsily down a man obviously at same time pushes himself against her damp pussy. The pain of the bite and the sudden sensation of someone against her sensitive areas made her jaw clamp down on the gag. Her whole body physically shakes as the ripples of pleasure and pain from the bite run through her body. Inside the mask her eyes almost roll inside her head as they bite harder and harder.

At the same time the man behind her tries to push inside of her, although to start with he is not fully erect so he fumbles around. But she is already damp and with the person biting her next she does not seem to have any resistance to his entry her lips part and his head pops the lips apart fully as he slips in. Feeling her warmth inside her pussy obviously has an effect on him and as he pulls back then pushes forward she feels him start to grow hard inside her as he thrusts in full and deep suddenly.

With both this feeling inside of her suddenly deep and penetrating and the feelings pulsing from the person biting her she pushes up against the bite and she almost orgasms as suddenly her skin yields to the pressure of the teeth, there is white specs running all over the inner of her eyelids as his bite changes to one of sucking, licking and light biting around the area of the broken skin.

As the sensations and feelings change at her neck her mind focus's back on what feelings are being produced by the remainder of her body as the man obviously now very excited thrusts hard into her, to keep her from moving to far forward she feels his hands holding her tightly on both hips. Her mind flips from feeling to feeling the hands, the sucking on her neck then to him inside her, he then speeds up suddenly and stops just as abruptly deep inside, her mind wheels as she feels deep inside her he throbs and then feels as if from a distance the sudden spurting then spread of warmth inside of her as he starts cuming, she shudders immediately on feeling this and as if in reaction to his orgasm her stomach muscles tense and thighs start to shake as the tingle starts to expand almost from the point inside her where he is cuming. It expands into her brain and her body as she shakes and shudders into a deep and penetrating orgasm, without the gag she would have screamed.

She is in an obvious state of orgasm to all around her for then the person kissing and sucking at her neck suddenly bites down harder than ever before, on a spot right next to where they where biting before, this causes another immediate reaction in the girl as her orgasm seems to extend and she sees lights blossom behind her eyelids even though she is currently blindfolded. She then almost faints from the pleasure and pain and the hands now instead of caressing her to either side hold her up briefly.

The man holds on tightly to her hips as he finishes cuming holding himself rigid feeling the pleasure of being inside and notes how she clamps down on him as she herself orgasms.

Slowly he pulls back out of her he notes with a smile how she shudders as he withdraws, there is a slight plopping sound as he fully exits. He looks to the other three in the room nods and smiles in satisfaction. Looking down he notes how there is now a thin sheen to her skin and she is starting to glow from this, he looks to her pussy and sees a small amount of his cum trickle out, wanting to see a little more he inserts his finger in and pulls it out slowly, then he lets the cum dribble down the inside of her legs as she stands there. With this he looks to the mirror briefly then leaves the room briefly slapping the girl on the bottom, nodding to the two caressing her again and smiles at the person who is still sucking at the back of her neck.....

The girl feels all this but as if from a distance as her mind is concentrating on the feelings being produced from both her pussy and her neck, she feels the man has gone from behind her, feels the glowing spot from his slap, then the person at her neck withdraws...... the hands from her side withdraw and she is left there again with no idea where anyone is in the room....

The heat from the back of her neck increases with each passing moment and the dampness on her thigh makes her want to rub her legs together, but she can do neither he had told her not to move.

*

Chapter V

Her breathing was heavy although she could not hear herself; she knew she was almost gasping for breath despite the gag, her nostrils flared with each breath. Her mind raced from one thought to the next, her body was tingling from the tips of her toes to top of her head.

As she stood there bent over left alone for these last few moment her mind starts to register the little aches and pains. The back and side of her neck is like a concentrated little fire, the dampness of the area from the saliva make the skin pucker around the bites. Her back is starting to send little spasms of pain as it starts to complain at the angle it is bent at over the length of time she has been bent over.

But the biggest ache is the ache to again be touched, to again feel the hands on her, feel the caress of them on her body, she shudders at the thought. Her mind surrendering to this thought, no resistance to the thought at all not even to the thought that she does not know even whose hands they are.

A light brush again her shoulder brings her from her reverie, the finger runs down her should to her side. Then it traces down the side of her breast tracing a lazy circle around her breast avoiding the sensitive nipple and underside. Tantalising in the touch the finger runs over the girls skin, but avoids sensitive spots enough that she starts to squirm slightly trying to get the finger to aim towards the more sensitive skin beneath her breast or even the now enlarge nipple.

The draws away, she makes a sound in her throat one of obvious disappointment her head hangs down once more. But no sooner has she got used to the idea of the touch withdrawn it returns but both sides, both hands tracing lazy circles on her skin, the touch gentle but not to the point of making her ticklish. Again both hands avoid sensitive spots; again she cannot resist moving to try to encourage them to touch certain areas. Again the hands withdraw leaving her bereft of the touch, bereft of the ecstasy of the feeling; she now shivers at the thought of not being touched.

The hands again return, again and again the process is repeated each time she starts to move to encourage further touching. Every time she starts to move they withdraw, slowly it dawns on her not to move, but this is even harder than moving. To resist the urge is an even greater torture and she fails time and again to resist, her body moves again and again. Her mind is cornered, the pressure to move or not move, touch not be touch is making her quiver inside. The hands again return and now she notices there is three sets of hands, one to each side and one to her rear. The hands running up and down her legs are callused and rough; this makes the touch even better.

Eventually she is almost whimpering not to be touch, to be touch, to move not to move, she cannot contain herself she tries to plead but the gag stops her. What seems like days pass in this way, but was probably less than an hour in reality. After this time it is clear to even herself that her body now is in such a turned on state that a single touch to a more sensitive spot would possibly make her jump so much she could not keep her position.

The ear muffs are taken of and she feels someone lean close to her ear and he whispers to her. "You will now be moved do not resist the movement you have permission to be moved to whatever position they want you in". He then replaces the ear muffs and the next thing she feels is the cuffs being unbelted from her wrists.

Hands direct her to stand and tears run down her cheeks coming out from beneath the blindfold as she straightens up. Her back complains greatly at the straightening sending waves of pain throughout her body. Her muscles complaining and heating, throbbing up and down her spine, her leg muscles spasm a moment and the hands rather than directing hold her for a moment in support. The gag is loosened a moment for a brief time she is given the ability to speak, she takes the small opportunity however to breath a clean breath of air through her mouth. The gag is quickly returned and there is a sudden smarting hand print on her bottom as someone slaps her extremely hard centred directly on the left buttock. The inrush breath is cut of suddenly by the gag; she almost chokes herself and panics a moment before relaxing herself to breath through her nostrils.

She is directed to the bed and layed down on her front, she is pulled up a moment and two pillows positioned at her tummy. This makes her bottom stick in the air, another pillow is placed under her head and her head is layed on it so she is facing left. Then both hands and legs are secured one to each corner of the bed, the pull in all four directions at once make her eyes water.

She is then bereft of touch for a long while, again this sets her mind racing as to what is about to happen? Who is in the room? What are they doing? Minutes pass and although not panicking she is starting to worry, being now on the bed she is only dimly aware that music is still playing outside this room. The bass vibration now almost totally muffled by the bed.

Then someone takes off the ear muffs then unbuckles the gag, he takes out one of the ear plugs and the sensation of hearing returns for a moment. "Drink" He says in a gruff voice, she sucks at the straw as it is put to her mouth, drinking down as much water as she is allowed. The music she notes is still playing loud in the other room, and then before she can note anything else the plug is returned. But the gag is changed to a ring gag; it forces her jaw much further apart. Beneath the blindfold her eyes widen, she makes a few sounds of protest against this; he obviously does not know she does not like this kind of gag. But a quick slap on the cheek stops any complaint she was trying to make and he quickly fastens the strap to the back of her head she hears his words in the distance just before he places the ear muffs back on her head "Now she is ready for you".

Time passes again and her breathing now eased due to the gag change deepens with each passing moment. At last the hands return and she almost sighs in relieve at their touch. The touch is changed however now they touch more sensitive spots, behind her knees, beneath her arms, her nipples, her inner thigh. Each touch, each stroke heightens the feelings inside, each touch makes her more and more sensitive. The bed shifts as another person gets onto it behind her, between her legs.

The person there then starts to run their hands, callused hands up and down her legs over her buttocks and lower back. Then down again he lightly touches her anus as he passes back down this makes the girls body shiver. His hands run down and touches very lightly each fold of her pussy, she feels his finger run down each side and she knows she is already wet again.

The person then starts to kiss gently her buttocks, legs and thighs, alternating between little kisses, nips sucking and licking. Concentrating on this she fails to notice any other movement on the bed even in front of her. The one moment she is breathing deeply concentrating on the feelings produced by the kissing the next something warm slightly salty tasting is push through gag into her mouth. Her face is hit by the side of someone hand as he masturbates quickly, then it is all she can do not to choke as he stops masturbating and her mouth is filled with his cum, some she swallows the rest due to the gag just dribbles to side of her mouth and eventually out onto the pillow.