The Red Moon's Power 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - - - - - -

The next two days went like the first, they made good time moving through the woods and had traded off on taking the night watch each night. He had actually been bullied into agreeing with her. She proved on a daily bases she was like no other woman he had ever known. On the third day however she started behaving strangely, keeping a very large distance between him, and jumped every time he spoke.

"Is something wrong Shinai?" He finally asked her. She said nothing causing him to stop walking and look at her. "Are you ill?"

That was when she had gotten the idea and nodded slowly. "Do you know if there is an inn nearby?" She asked in a weak voice. He blinked at her knowing she was not the type to usually crave a bed or the company of others. He decided it best they found one, even though it would slow their time a few hours.

"Yeah, it's off our path though, you sure you want one?" he spoke softly.

Shinai moaned inwardly at his soft voice, which was the tone she wanted him to whisper as they made love. She forced the thought out of her mind and nodded. The night had not even come yet and she was already feeling its effects. It wasn't for another hour before they found the inn, he asked the inn keeper for two rooms and turned to her.

"You want me to ask for a doctor?"

"No, I am fine, I just need to sleep." She took one of the keys from the inn keeper and went to her room, immediately locking the door behind her. Free from his gaze she started to breathe heavier, she moaned as she removed her clothing and lay naked on her bed. Her breasts were aching, her nipples tight, and her pussy hot with cream. She gasped as she started touching herself. Groping her breasts roughly she let out a load hiss of pleasure, the more she stroked and rubbed herself the louder her purring became until she could no longer resist spreading her thighs and sliding her fingers into her hot core. She gasped as she began to finger fuck herself closing her eyes and pretending it was Aiden. That was her mistake. She had fucked herself to sheer exhaustion without once able to orgasm and passed out on the bed. As the sun set and the red moon began to rise, red runes began to appear on her body, some were writings, while others were detailed symbols that wrapped around her breasts, down her stomach all the way down to her pussy as if they were going inside of her. Her eyes snapped open, now slightly rimed with red light. Her mind went to the last thing she had been thinking about. Aiden. Moaning, she got off the bed and unlocked her door, thinking of nothing but Aiden. She walked down the corridor to his room and turned the knob. It was locked. She moaned and licked her lips, determined to get to him, she returned to her room and grabbed a small dagger, returning to his locked door she bent down, moaning as she spread her legs. Her entire body ached for him. She used the dagger to silently unlock the door and she slid in. Closing and locking the door behind her. She saw him sleeping on the bed wearing absolutely nothing. She licked her lips and assed him for the man he was. His chest and shoulders where broad but not big, lean, powerful muscles wrapped around his arms and legs, his waist was narrow bringing her eyes straight to his semi erect penis. Even at its soften state it was large, thick and long. She licked her lips at the sight of him. She moved slowly towards him. She found her prey. Sliding gently onto his bed she bent her head over his shaft, gently lifting it to her lips, sliding it deep into her mouth.

Aiden's eyes snapped open wide as he stared down at Shinai sucking his cock. He gasped as he grew hard inside her. For a brief moment he could not think and just moaned at the feel of her tongue wrapping around him. Thought slowly returned to him and he forced her off of him.

"Shinai, what the hell are you doing?" He was thrown back by the smoldering lustful eyes that met his.

"Having my way with you, sit back and enjoy" Was all she said before returning to his now pulsing shaft. He held her up, knowing if her mouth touched him again he would not be able to stop her. It was then he noticed the runes on her body and before he could stop himself he traced one with his fingers.

"What are these?" She just closed her eyes and let out a load moan. He groaned at the sight. "Damn it Shinai, any other time and I would not even hesitate. But you need to go back to your room, Now" He was having trouble even speaking.

Shinai did not listen, instead she crawled closer to his face. "You want me, I can feel you aching." She spoke in a breathless whisper before claiming his lips. Crap was all he thought before returning the kiss, adding more pressure to her lower lip. She let out a small gasp as his tongue slid inside her sweet mouth. He let out a low growl and pinned her to the bed beneath him. She wanted him, well then she was going to get him. He pulled away from her lips and held her down, moving his head down to one of her breasts he began to nip and tease it, deliberately avoiding her aching nipple. His other hand began to roughly squeeze and pull at her other nipple. She screamed out in pure pleasure, her pussy wet with anticipation. She started to thrust her hips and breasts up at him, aching for him. He growled and held her back down as he had his way with her. Not once touching her the way she begged him to. He watched as her body erupted as an orgasm washed over her. She gasped and moaned. He grinned and pulled her head roughly to his claiming her mouth. Finally bring his fingers to her hot core only to tease and torment her. His fingers never slid inside of her, instead they played with her most sensitive bud, roughly squeezing and rubbing until her body pulsed with another orgasm.

After her body began to relax he slid his fingers into her tight wet entrance. Her entire body arched against him as she squeezed him. Moaning he held her down as he leisurely finger fucked her. God he could not wait to be inside her but it wasn't time yet. She needed to know who was in control right now, and it surely wasn't her. She screamed out breaking his hold on her lips as her body convulsed into a third orgasm. It was then that he spoke.

"You wanted me, well are you ready for me?" he asked in that soft whisper that sent chills down her spin. She let out a load moan.

"God yes!" Her eyes were begging him to continue but her lips hadn't.

"I want you to beg for it" His hand still dripping with her juices rubbed and needed her breasts. She screamed out.

"Oh my god! Please!" He grinned down at her.

"Show me what you want kitten. Make yourself cum in front of me." He whispered into her ear as he pulled his aching body away from hers. He needed to be inside her but he forced himself to watch. In Shinai's normal state of mind she would have never agreed to that. But she wasn't in a normal state of mind. She spread her legs wide as one hand slid between her curls, three fingers slid inside her as she began to ram her pussy. Her other hand was fingering her throbbing clit. He watched as her entire body heaved up and down on her hands she screamed out bringing herself to an orgasm. He completely lost it; throwing her back down to the bed he thrust his shaft deep inside of her. She screamed out as her womanhood broke. He froze and stared down at her. She opened her eyes when he stopped moving and looked up at him.

"God Aiden, fuck me!" She thrust her hips against him causing him to growl and continues his plunging into her. He held her down, controlling the pace completely. She screamed out as her body convulsed again. Groaning he joined in on the orgasm, finally spilling his hot seed inside her. Her body heaved heavily from exhaustion, but he wasn't even close to done with her yet. He fucked her pussy again before pulling himself out and off her, he ordered her onto her hands and knees. Moaning, she complied, holding her firm pretty ass up to him. Moaning back at her he licked two fingers and slowly slid into her virgin ass. She let out a large scream as her body tightly gripped him. Moaning even louder he slid a third and forth finger into her ass spreading her. She moaned and started to press against his hand. Groaning he thrust his fingers in and out of her ass, watching as her breasts dangled slightly and her breath caught in shallow gasps. His other hand was sliding up and down his shaft at the same pace until he was as hard and stiff as a metal pole.

He moaned as he pulled his fingers out of her and replaced it with his cock. She screamed loader then ever as her tight ass wrapped around him. He let out a load growl and continued to ram her ass, hi balls slapping against her cheeks.

"Oh shit you're so tight." he felt her body orgasm yet again and he rode it ruthlessly. She screamed out and continued to cum, He was starting to pulse inside her and increased his tempo, she didn't stop cumming and even when his own orgasm hit he didn't stop. He fucked and spilled himself two more times before he was soft enough to pull himself out and collapsing on top of her, falling into the deepest sleep he has had in years.

- - - - - - - -

Shinai woke up under him the next morning. Her head foggy and disoriented, her body ached in places that shouldn't be, and even if she was free to get up she couldn't. Her body was back to normal, but she didn't have to remember the details to know what she had done. She felt him stir and stopped moving. He smelt intoxicating and the weight of him on top of her felt far too good for her liking. He moaned before opening his eyes and looked straight into hers. He smiled and rested his head against her chest again closing his eyes only to snap open a few seconds later and practically jumped off of her. He looked down at her startled form and he started to curse and pace the room.

"Shit, Fuck, Crap" was what he kept chanting. She sat up and watched him. She was the one who was suffused to be going crazy. She had tried everything to keep away from him and yet here she was, and he was the one mad?!

"I suppose you're going to say last night was a big mistake and I'm not even your type and all that? She spoke harshly to hide the hurt behind it. He stopped his ranting and looked at her, registering what she had said. He ran his hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Yes, last night was a huge mistake." as he spoke he could remember how she felt inside and he moaned. "And no you are definitely my type." She looked at him feeling hurt and confused. Aiden forced himself to sit down and explain himself. "Look, it's not that I didn't want you, cause, believe me I do, but last night was a very big mistake. You're a client until my job is done and I have a strict policy not to get involved during a job, because regrettably some of my clients never made it back to their homes." She watched as emotions stretched his face. "If you hadn't been a client I would never have even thought twice about making my move on you." Shinai was beginning to understand him but still felt hurt. She sat up and slowly made her way to him.

"The red moon controls my people, making it impossible to ignore the bodies needs. If I had not come to you I would have found another." He looked up at her startled at what she had said. "I had tried to keep myself in locked doors but that was just a waste of time. I needed to fuck someone and I was relieved when I realized it was you. I had wanted you for some time now."

"That's why you were trying to avoid me yesterday." She nodded and lowered herself onto his lap. "It's too late for regrets and I want to experience my first man again." she claimed his lips and savored his taste. He moaned deep in her throat and wrapped his arms around her waist and held her to him.

"You don't remember?" he asked between her lips. She shook her head.

"We forget everything once the moon sets." was all she said before diving back into his mouth. A low growl came from deep in his throat before forcing himself free.

"We must go, we don't have time to play." she moaned and tried to convince him otherwise but she knew he was right. Aiden pulled her off of him and groaned to himself.

"We can't do this again Shinai, you know that." She looked up at him startled and he began to inwardly curse his very being. "After the job….if you're still interested; then I'll be glad to relive every detail with you. But not before…I just can't risk that." She felt beyond sad, she felt completely and utterly rejected.

"As you wish." she stood up and without a second thought stepped out to return to her own room, not caring that she was naked. Aiden continued to curse himself.

"You fuck, you just threw away the girl of your dreams, I hope you're happy." He said to himself as he got dressed. Cursing the day he was born and praying that she would still be interested when the job was done. Until then he sighed and closed the door behind him. He had allies he needed to find…..

TO BE CONTINUED…

12