The Red Moon's Power 02: The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shinai looked at him with a whole new light. She now knew what haunted him, and why he and Hawk knew this place so well. She knew why he had not wanted to come back. She remembered how she convinced him and felt a little sick. How could she have made him do this? The other girls said nothing. As time went on they introduced themselves to each other. Shinai learned the names of those she had not known and of what happened to Marie who was not present among her sisters.

"Alright ladies, we're ready to go!" Hawkens declared. He helped each of the girls into the car including Shinai. He winked at her and had Aiden sit next to her. He took the drivers seat and closed the car door behind him. He began to flip a few switches and the engines turned on, making the whole car rumble. Lights filled the dash board as he recited a check list.

"Hawkens and his teacher made these things about a year before the invasion. He's the only one who knows how to work these things." Aiden whispered in Shinai's ear.

"Alright hold on tight!" hawk screamed as he hit the gas. The car went zooming at remarkable rates. The girls screamed as the car coiled around the tunnel walls as it ran. Shinai screamed into Aiden's chest clutching onto him for dear life. Aiden smiled and enjoyed the ride holding her close. As the car ran passed the torches it blew the flames out leaving the tunnels just as they were before they came down there. It was mere seconds before they saw moonlight. "Ok so we never created brakes so brace your selves!" Hawk screamed.

"Ah shit not again!" Aiden screamed back as he held Shinai close. The cart flew out of the tunnel and right into the forest. The car began to hiss before slowly loosing power and finally turning off. Hawk turned to face them.

"Everyone alive?" He asked. The whole group were jumbled together and piled on one another.

"Hawkens you're a dead man!" Aiden said from under Shinai's breasts. Hawk laughed as he got out and helped them out. Ironically a second car was right next to theirs only covered with vegetation and cob webs.

"Oh look, more of your handiwork." Aiden said mockingly.

"Well at least no ones dead this time." He replied. Not too far away Lu slept in his panther form waiting for them. "Oh look company." Hawk said. Lucifer opened his eyes and walked slowly towards them. He seemed to limp with his front left leg, blood dripping from it.

"Does not look like he escaped so easily." Aiden said. Shinai explained to the others that Lucifer was a Panzarz. Talli did not wait for an explanation. She walked over to the cat and tended his wound. Lucifer watched her leisurely, liking the way she smelled. Now that they were all together again, Shinai looked around. The forest was not like anything she had ever seen. Extinct plants were every ware. Colorful plants and animals filled the trees and strange vines hung from the branches.

"Right then, we should get moving. And watch your steps; Hawkens said as he took the lead. Talli stayed by Lucifer, worried about his wound. Shinai herself was never too far behind Aiden. When they were a good distance in the woods they stopped for camp. What only Aiden was aware of was they were being watched by something not of this world. They warned the girls to sleep close together and not to wander off. Aiden took the first night watch, while Hawkens would take the later. Shinai slept near Aiden, The other girls slept close together except for Talli and Ruma. Talli slept next to Lucifer felling safer with him then the others. Ruma however needed some space. She had slept to close to the others for to long and did not see the harm of sleeping against a tree. While Aiden's attention was on the other direction and Shinai the girls drifted to sleep. The tree nymph giggled to herself. She was going to have fun tonight.

She waited patiently till there was no chance of disturbance. Taking her tree form she slid her vines towards the girl alone. Gently grabbing her limbs she lifted her up and carried her deeper into the woods ware no one would here her. She giggled as she slowly slid her branches and vines under her clothes and ripped them off. Ruma snapped awake and began to fight back stunned at the sight. She was naked and bound in mid air. Her limbs stretched out wide. She was about to scream when a vine rammed inside her throat gagging her in silence as it slid up and down slowly. She tried to fight as branched wrapped around her torso towards her breasts. They wrapped tightly around them forcing her nipples to be pert in the air. The branches began to rub them roughly making her gasp and moan, letting the vine in her mouth to go deeper. She began to feel wet between her thighs as thicker vine thrust deeply into her cunt. She screamed out trying to fight the tree's hold. Both vines began to ram her mouth and pussy ruthlessly. Her body's juices socking the vines. A third much larger vine rammed inside her ass. Ruma screamed even loader, her eyes rolling back as the assault continued. She moaned as the vines touched her most sensitive insides. Another branch wrapped around her thigh to reach her cilt. It began to rub it forcing her to an even higher pleasure. She no longer fought back as she embraced the sensations. She moaned and gasped as the tree filled her completely. The nymph giggled as she fucked the girls' brains out. She watched as the girl kept cumming all over her vines. She continued this game for hours making the girl weep with pleasure. She stopped only when she heard someone calling. Lowering the girl to the ground she took her human form and vanished into the night.

Aiden found Ruma out cold, naked and covered in her own cum. He groaned. Shinai came up behind him.

"Correct me if I am wrong, but I did tell you to stay together right?" He asked her. He picked the girl up gently. Shinai nodded looking stunned.

"What Ruma just encountered was a tree nymph, very sexual. They love getting their hands on unsuspecting women and fucking their brains out. The good news, they're pretty much harmless outside of their games and Ruma will only remember a night of pleasure. The bad news is that now that one of them has touched her they all will want to. You're going to have to keep an eye out for her." He told her. Shinai nodded and once back in the camp helped clean her up and dress her. Aiden woke Hawkens and they switched shifts. Ruma never once woke that night.

------------

Just as the birds began to wake Talli woke up from Lucifer's side. She checked his wound and changed his bandages. Hawkens came over and handed her a cup of water.

"The others won't wake for another few hours so I am going to gather some food. I won't be to long." He told her. Talli nodded taking a sip of water. She would watch over them while he left. Hawk smiled and went into the woods. It didn't take him long to find a stream with some decent fish. He rubbed his hands together and pulled out his fishing pole. Not even Aiden knew what he carried in that bag of his. He found a spot and began to fish. The only problem to this was the fact that several water nymphs had spotted him and decided they wanted to play. They waited till he became sleepy before approaching him. Hawk's brain was blank as the three nymphs approached him, their naked curves inviting him.

The girls giggled, getting on their hands and knees and crawling closer to him. Their giant blue tinted jugs dangling as they moved. They licked their blue lips as one of them crawled onto his lap taking his mouth into hers. She undressed him quickly, pressing her breasts against his chest. He moaned as she crawled off him and took his shaft into her cold mouth. He gasped and moaned holding her head to guide her up and down him. The other two giggled and began to put on a show. They kissed each other and began groping each others breasts roughly. Their thighs moved against their pussy's letting them ride each other. When Hawkens was close to cumming the third one stopped and so did the show. He moaned in protest until all three surrounded him. One of the girls laid on the ground face up as a second covered her with her body. They pressed their pussy's together and began to pick up the pace, letting out little gasps of pleasure. The third girl straddled the seconds head so she was pressed hard against the back of her head. She leaned down to suck the first girls jugs and fondle them. Hawk snapped and joined in. He thrust his shaft hard between the first two's Pussy's and began to ride them. He lowered his head to lick the third girls' pussy which was in perfect view. The girls screamed out with pleasure as they road each other roughly. They did not stop till they made him cum before laying him on the ground and taking turns with his cock inside them. They had their fun till he passed out from exhaustion. Giggling they left him ware he lay.

Hawkens groaned and opened his eyes only to be starring right into Lu's face. "Holly Shit!" He jumped up. The Panzer practically giggled as he moved pack. Hawk grumbled as he got dressed. "So I did something stupid, get over it. At least it was fun." He gathered the fish he had caught earlier and headed back to the camp. The others were all up and waiting. Yu took the fish from Hawk and began to cook them over the fire.

"How are we getting out of these woods?" Kai asked them. Aiden and Hawk looked at each other but did not answer.

"How did you get out the first time?" Shinai asked them. Aiden answered her.

"We had a guide."

"What guide?" Tao asked him. "How and who did you find?" Hawk answered her this time.

"He was what the ancients called a Waren. They live in these woods untouched by the Fairie folk. They're the guardians of the forest and they know everything about this place."

"Ok so where can we find a Waren guide then?" Shinai asked them. Aiden and Hawk looked at each other again to try and answer her. Hawk continued by taking a deep sigh.

"The Waren were practically extinct as it was. When we met them they no longer had any female of their kind left. They were dieing out back then, I really don't think they are still alive after 20 years."

"But if they are, would they help us?" Talli asked them. She still sat near Lucifer who was perfectly fine with her company; very was unusual for the man. Then again, she didn't know he was a Panzer; she was not listening when the others were told about him.

"Well, possibly. I saved one of there lives the last time we met and that's how we got the guide in the first place...I just don't know though." Hawk explained.

"Tell us more about these Waren." Ruma asked them. Her body still ached from the night before. While they all talked, Tao and Yu passed out the cooked fish.

"The Warren lived at the center of the forest, don't even ask how to get there, I have no idea. They were very similar to your kind, the Katsari. They were a cross between wolf and man. Most of them looked lean, and muscular. Their skin varied between hues of tans and browns, they had long bushy tails and pointy ears, there eyes all varied. They could shift between their wolf and human form within seconds and could kill their prey even faster." Hawkens had pulled out an old journal and flipped through the pages. "When I was younger I drew and wrote everything I experienced down. Here we go. This was our Waren guide, Rillie. He was in his mid 30's and lost his wife and daughter to an incurable disease. They were the last females of their kind." He passed it out to the others. The drawing was of a man much like Hawkens earlier description. He was sitting alone looking up at the stars. His face was etched with pain and sorrow. His features were similar to Lucian's human form but the man looked so tired it was hard to believe he was a hunter. "The same disease that took his family had been killing off their females for years.....ironically I knew what was making them sick and killing them but by that time it was to late...they know the cure for something they could no longer save." Hawk put the book back in his bag. He pulled out an old hand carved whistle and tossed it to Aiden.

"....If they are alive they'll come to this old thing." Aiden took a deep breath and blew the whistle as hard as he could. The sound echoed through the trees and stones, filling the air. They waited for several moments and looked around but saw nothing.

"It seems we were right." Hawk said.

"It seems you were right about what?" A voice said from behind. They all turned, stunned at what they saw. A young man barely in his 20's sat before them, His soft blue grey tail swayed playfully at his side. He was well built wearing loose brown shorts that reached just below his knees and a matching open vest. His hair was the same blue grey as his tail kept short his eyes were playful silver grey. "Can I ask how you have that whistle?" Aiden and Hawkens stared in disbelief. How the hell is this kid alive?

What will happen now that they might have help? Will the Waren youth help them? Or will they die never to see outside of those dreaded woods. Find out when I write the next chapter! Bwhahahaha. Ok I promise to continue it soon. With a lot more sex next chapter. It was hard to add it during a rescue.

12