The Red Panties

Story Info
He finds himself in a compromising position.
2.4k words
4.33
43.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was suddenly quiet as I stood there in the dim candle light, the music having just paused. I was nearly naked and standing in front of my mistress. I had just performed a strip show for her enjoyment. "Now the panties, take them off," she said. I had playfully removed all my clothes, and now I was to remove the red lace-trimmed panties that she had required me to wear under my clothes all day. Wearing the silky panties had teased me even though they felt wonderful against my smooth balls; they barely covered my ass cheeks and my cock, and my balls fell out of them, requiring frequent adjustment. The erotic thoughts they engendered when I found them in the morning laid out for me to wear meant my mistress had a plan for later, and the anticipation both excited and frightened me.

Now I suddenly felt shy, maybe it was the quiet, I noticed my breathing--the realization of my nakedness. What was I doing? I was having second thoughts.

"Now, Slave, your mistress demands it."

My mind had begun to drift. Her words quickly brought me back. I was here to please her, so I timidly tucked my thumbs in the waistband and slowly worked them down my long legs, turning and bending to give her an excellent view of my ass and the tattoo she had put there. My full cock was throbbing, thankful to be free at last, but I would be coy, keeping my ass facing her.

"You do have such a cute ass. That was a nice show, my sweet little fuck. Are you afraid to show me your cock and smooth balls?"

"No, mistress."

"Well then, I require that you crawl over here and present them for my inspection." I moved to her on my hands and knees so that Mistress could approve my freshly shaved balls. I had tried very hard that morning to make sure I had gotten them nice and smooth, knowing that she was likely to inspect them later. I would surely be paddled if they were not to her liking. My mistress liked them very smooth and slippery with my cock hard and ready for her. She ran her fingers over my smooth balls, and along my bobbing shaft and then over my bottom, teasing my little hole. It made me squirm and wiggle. She liked to see me squirm!

"Very nice, Slave. I approve," she cooed.

Satisfied with the shaving job, Mistress took out the toys she wanted to use for our playtime from her special leather bag. I was getting heated up and waiting to see the chosen toys was making me even more excited. The first one she pulled out was a red dildo, a new, large one my mistress must have recently ordered. She would be slipping it into her as-yet-unseen harness at the appropriate time. The second toy was a new string of very large anal beads. She meant to have my little hole filled and stretched. Mistress then pulled out two nipple clips, the last of the evening's toys, and set them on the table for me to see before she would, most likely, blindfold me. I think she liked seeing my terrified response to her selections. It made me squirm even more... knowing what was coming but not when.

Mistress was sitting on the couch as I knelt naked beside her. She liked watching me when I couldn't see her and what she was doing; and she had a few other surprises planned for her guy-slut. So she now slipped a blindfold over my eyes, and then she gave each nipple a little twist, now that I was in the dark. My cock twitched to attention and I moaned in surprise. I felt her warm lips on mine. "I love you. Now you are mine," she said after a long, wet kiss.

My mistress was having fun. She positioned me on my hands and knees in front of her so she would have a good view of my bottom. Then she began slipping the beads in, one after another. Every time it happens to me, it is a strange feeling, as each one slips in and my hole is stretched open and then tightens closed as the muscles contract. This time I felt the string as it wiggled deeper and deeper into my bowels. She gave me a swat on my ass as she popped in the last bead, her red handprint surely visible on my white bottom.

My legs were spread wide, giving my mistress a perfect view of my harnessed balls, my taut cock, and the ring on the end of the string of beads, which hung out of my anus. She knew very well that when I was this hot I would be totally hers to use. Next she reached under me and pulled my nipples. I arched my back and my cock jumped as she started working them. I let out a loud moan as she pulled my nipples very hard. She couldn’t believe I could take as much nipple play as I did, but she loved the feeling of being able to use me as hard as she could, always amazed that I would still want more. She was experienced at teasing, and right now my tits were hers. I was squirming, ready for the clips? She knew she wanted them on me. But she was unsure; I’d never had anything so tight and pinching on them before. Could I stand it?

"Thank you for the new toys mistress," I moaned quietly as I sat up so that she might have better access to my nipples. She bent over and drew each one into her mouth. She wanted to ensure they were good and erect before she clipped the clamps on. I let out a gasp as she closed the first clip over my erect nipple, and I experienced the conflicting feelings of pleasure and pain that were running through me. I threw back my head and arched my spine with the electric sensation of the second clip. I trembled from the pain... and the pleasure. She slipped down and quickly pulled my hands behind me, and in a few swift motions--almost before I realized it, focused as I was on my nipples--she had them tightly bound with black silken cords from the bag. Kneeling before her now helpless slut, she forcefully pushed me over so that with my belly landed across the low table in front of us. She had placed a blanket and pillow there earlier. I had wondered to myself what she had planned when I saw them laid out; now I knew. I could not resist when she then tied my legs to the opposite legs of the table. With my arms bound I could not get up from that position if I had wanted to. She had me lie there like that for some time. Evidently she was busily making several more adjustments to her plan. I was both deeply aroused and, frankly, scared, as I anticipated what was to come.

As I lay there I sensed Mistress had returned and was surveying her efforts, maybe even taking some pictures of me. As she quietly moved around the room, I thought I detected the click of a shutter. After a bit she knelt down beside me, and putting her lips to my ear, said, "How is my little fuck-slave doing?" and before waiting for an answer quickly yanked one bead out. "OH!" I yelped.

"Yes, I see," she whispered. There was a pause, then another bead popped out. Squirming against my bonds, I moaned again.

"Yes, my pretty slut-boy, I am taking pictures," she whispered again. "You don't mind, do you?"

She was reading my mind. "I thought I might send a few to my friend Trixie."

"Oh, you can't do that," I protested.

Whack! My bottom tingled. "Oh, it doesn't look to me like you have much say in the matter." she chuckled, and gave me another swat on my rosy butt. I began to protest again more loudly.

"Now, now my pink pet," she said as she petted my bottom, "your little noisy outburst will just spoil all my fun."

She worked some kind of fabric into my mouth. I think it was her panties. Before she did this, I had known I had no control over what was being done to me, but now I had absolutely no say, either.

"Sweets, I just wanted to have a few pictures to remember our fun evening. Don't worry, I was just kidding about Trixie. But," she paused, "hmmm, you know it does seem like a fun idea. Trixie would get a kick out of that--Don't you agree?"

I could only mumble my inaudible protest into the fabric. She went on: "Seeing that you don't mind, I'll just take a few more. Your balls look cute hanging there."

Once again I could feel her presence as she moved about me, taking her pictures. Every so often she would adjust me for a better angle on her shot, or fondle my parts so my cock stiffened up nice and hard for her pictures. "Lets get those clamps off your nipples. I'd like to get a few of your red hot nipples and those clamps are spoiling the view. She removed the clips, and as the blood rushed back into my nipples it felt as if they were on fire. I had not a moment to endure it, when suddenly I felt a harsh slap on my ass causing me to scream into my gag. She began paddling me even harder. "I want a little more pink in my photos," she panted.

My ass must have been getting good and red-hot; it certainly was stinging like hell. I had forgotten all about my nips in a hurry. She moved away, and once again I could hear the click of the camera as she circled around me. When she was satisfied she squatted down next to me. "I've got quite a few nice pictures, here, so I'm going to check them out and send a few to Trixie." And with that she stood and I could hear her leave the room. "Stay put, now," she laughed, her voice getting fainter as her heels clicked down the hall toward the computer room.

I didn't have long to wait. She was right back and once again kneeling down next to me. "On second thought, I've decided that it would be lots more fun for you to see the pictures, too, so here's the deal. I am going to untie your legs and lead you into the other room by your harness. If you misbehave my sweet slut, well, it won't be as much fun for you as it will be for me." She laughed again, to herself, as she began to untie me. When my legs were free once more, she helped me up and led me by my cock and ball harness down the hall and into one of the large, padded chairs in front of the computer. I sank gratefully into the chair. It was sooo much more comfortable than laying across the table had been. She quickly tied my arms and legs tightly into the chair with more of the cords she kept in the bag for just this purpose. I could hear her typing. After a bit she slipped off the blindfold. There on the overly-bright screen in front of my eyes was an e-mail to Trixie, which my blurred eyes couldn't read. As my eyes began to adjust, she popped the photo disk into the reader. Then I looked down at her hips and saw that she had put on her dildo harness while I'd been tied and blindfolded. Now what was she up to?

The e-mail disappeared from the screen as my various private parts began to appear in its place. Big, bright and in living color. She was obviously having fun with the photos, sorting, cropping and moving them around using our photo software. She began chattering away like one of the squirrels in the tree outside our bedroom window. "Let's see, do I like this one or that, what about this or... oh my that's a nice view." When she was satisfied with her efforts, she exclaimed, "Now, my little fuck-slut I think I have decided which ones I want to send!" On the desktop she had about eight, which she claimed were the the most provocative--as if they all weren't. When she saw my wide-eyed expression, she smiled and gave my nipples a tweak. She then opened an attachment and began to load the pictures. Bound and gagged as was, I was totally helpless to do a thing about it. I could only watch, mouthing inaudible swear words into the gag as each image was moved into the the e-mail attachment.

Finally, after all the pictures had been loaded, she slid the pointer across the page in what seemed to be agonizingly slow motion--perhaps she was exaggerating the time it took to move the slider just to tease me, or maybe it just seemed that way given my dizzy state of mind. At any rate, it seemed to take forever for the cursor to reach the box marked Send Now. She clicked the mouse with that little ding, and in that instant the e-mail with the pictures was gone. In response to what was most assuredly my expression of horror, she said only,"My that was easy and fun. You know Trixie will love hearing from us."

I sat stunned, literally unable to move. No one but my dearest mistress had ever seen erotic pictures of me. I had never had the slightest desire to share them with anyone else, even Trixie, who was my mistress' best friend. She sat there next to me in silence for a few minutes, which was usually a sign of trouble to come. Finally she spoke. "Well, well, my sweet, sexy fuck. We still have that new red dildo to play with. And it matches those red panties so beautifully. But then, maybe I'll save it for later when Trixie comes over. She's going to be here real soon once she gets that e-mail. She paused again, "On the other hand, why wait for Trixie? Let's get busy, slut-butt, and then we'll send her some even better pictures."