The Red Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers

"What would you like for us to bet?" Amy teased as she unbuttoned her top blouse button.

"Shit.........," he said realizing they were really going to do it. "Clothes...of course."

"OK........but we are wearing four items and you are wearing three." Amy had counted his polo shirt, slacks and briefs. She was wearing shorts, blouse, panties and bra and she knew Emily was wearing jeans, tee shirt, bra and those red panties.

"Deal," he said quickly as he shuffled the cars. "Five card draw. Normally we bet up front but we can wait until we get the first Five cards." He slowly dealt the cards and picked his up. He didn't want to lose. He tried not to smile when he saw the two jacks. "I'll bet my...........shirt."

Emily watched as he took it off. "Do I have to bet something now?" Even though she had fucked Tom she was embarrassed to be undressing in front of Jake.

"If you want to win," he smiled.

Emily looked at the three threes in her hand and then at the list of hands that beat each other on a piece of paper on the table.

"OK.....I guess I'll have to bet........," she said looking down at her tee shirt and jeans. She knew the tee shirt was long enough to cover her panties. "My jeans."

Jake now wished he had played the game in the living room on the glass table because he could not see her lower half as she unsnapped the jeans and lifted her hips to push them down and off her legs.

"If I win can I put them back on?" She blushed while pushing her black tee shirt down over her moist panties.

"Yes," Amy answered. She could see the girl was nervous. "I'll bet my blouse." They all watched as she unbuttoned and pulled the red blouse from her body. Under it was a very sheer bra that poorly covered her pink mounds and hard dark nipples. "What do we do now?"

"We keep the cards we want and toss away the ones we don't want," Jake said as he held onto the Jacks and tossed down the other three cards. He noticed Emily kept three and his wife only one. After dealing out the next cards he said, "Now we bet again."

"Again," Emily repeated.

"Yes," Jake answered. He unsnapped and unzipped his slacks and pushed them off. His cock head was now almost pushing up under the elastic waistband.

Emily glanced at Jake's tan chest and was wondering how big his penis was. If she bet it would mean she would have to expose some flesh. But she smiled as she looked at the two Kings she had drawn. "OK......I'll bet my.........bra."

"Your bra," Jake repeated. He was wondering how she was going to take off her bra without showing him her tits.

"Yes," she giggled as she reached up under the shirt behind her back and released the bra clasp. She pulled the straps down over her shoulder and arms until the bra released and she pulled it out from under the tee shirt.

"How did you do that?" Jake asked now starring at the hard tips of her breasts pushing out the thin tee shirt.

Amy sat back drinking the diluted wine making sure he knew how much she was drinking. "I'll bet my shorts," she grinned as she stood upright and released them before pushing them down over her sheer panties. Her dark thick bush was easily seen through the clear mesh material. "I need another drink."

Emily and Jake both watched her pink buttocks wiggle into the kitchen. She peeked at him and noticed his eyes on her chest.

Amy filled up another full glass and staggered back into the den and into her seat. "I think I've had too many of these," she giggled as she closed her eyes tightly and then opened them again like she was having problems seeing her cards.

"Ok, now we bet again," he said knowing they didn't have to bet but he was making up the rules. Emily would now have to remove her shirt or panties. "You go first Emily."

"Oh God...........do I have to bet again?" She didn't want to show him the panties just yet.

"No.......she can check right?" Amy asked her husband who frowned back at her.

"Uh.......yes...you can check," he said with noticeable disappointment.

"I check." Emily grinned.

"Me too," Amy smiled. They looked at Jake.

Jake still only had a pair of Jacks and knew Emily had kept three cards which meant she might have three of a kind. He knew his chances of winning were low however if she wanted to beat him she would have to remove something. "I'll bet my......underwear," he grinned before grabbing the waistband and lifting his hips. His cock was pointing straight up as they moved over it and off his feet.

Amy peeked over at his hard-on. "Why Jake does this game excite you?" She giggled.

"Emily's turn," he smiled.

"So I now have to take something off to stay in the game right?" She blushed knowing it had to be her shirt.

"Yes," Jake answered before his wife could give her a way out.

"OK," Emily said while closing her eyes. She lifted up and pulled the shirt over her red panties that he couldn't see. She felt the cold air and his eyes on her naked titties as she pulled the shirt up over her hard light pink nipples and then off her head.

"Wow," Jake gasped at the site of them. He knew they were a nice size but didn't realize just how round and perky they were.

"Here's two more," Amy giggled as she released the bra clasp and pulled it from her smaller but well proportioned boobs. She then took another big drink and smiled at Emily.

"OK..........now we turn over our cards," Jake said hoping he had won. "I've got a pair of Jacks." Emily turned over her cards. "I've got three threes and two kings. Is that a full house?"

"Yes and it beats me," Amy laughed as she turned over her ace high. The girl had her husband naked and her down to her panties. "You win."

"What do we do now?" Jake asked. "I have nothing to bet."

"Favors," Amy answered. She took another big drink of watered-down wine. "Each favor you must do what the winner wants."

Emily had pulled on her tee shirt over her bare chest and left the jeans and bra on her lap to bet. "So the favors have to be done after the round is over."

"Right," Amy agreed.

"Well I better win this one," Jake said disappointed that Emily's boobs were covered again. He took the cards and dealt them out. His luck was still bad.

"I have no clothes so I'll bet a favor.' Jake smiled.

"My bra," Emily smiled as she put it on the table.

"That leaves my panties," Amy smiled as she wobbled to her feet and pushed them down over her thick curly growth. She was not shy since it was only her husband and another female.

Jake dealt out the new cards and saw he had a pair of twos. "I'll bet another favor."

"My jeans," Emily smiled.

"A favor," Amy said closing her eyes like she was about to fall asleep.

"OK......I've got two twos," Jake grinned.

"I've only got red ones," Emily said disappointed. However Amy opened her eyes.

"And........they are all hearts. That's a flush my dear. You win again. I owe you a favor."

"And.........I owe you two," Jake grinned.

Emily remembered what Amy had asked her to do. "OK for a favor I'd like for both of you to give me a massage."

"Massage," Jake grinned. "Where?"

"My whole body," Emily giggled as she stood up with the tee shirt down over her panties. "Where can we go?"

Jake looked at his wife, "Uhh."

"To our bedroom," Amy smiled as she stood up proudly and staggered towards the stairs.

Emily waited and looked at Jake as he slowly stood up displaying his hard six inch cock. She smiled and walked past him trying to catch up to Amy.

*****

"Lie face down on your front," Amy instructed to Emily.

Emily moved to the middle of the large king size bed and made sure to keep her shirt down over her panties.

"OK.....let's do it," Amy whispered to her husband while grabbing a slowly stroking his manhood.

"Are you..........sure about this?" Jake asked knowing that they would soon be touching this young girl's most private body parts.

"Yes....you've always wanted a threesome.........right?" She whispered as she moved to the other side of the girl's prone body.

Emily heard the word threesome and gasped because it was not the plan she had made with Amy. They were supposed to massage her and Amy was supposed to fall asleep. Then she would fuck Jake.

"Doesn't she have nice soft legs?" Amy asked her husband while caressing Emily's lower leg. Jake was touching the other one.

"Yes so smooth," he smiled.

"Umm," Emily moaned feeling the hands caressing and rubbing up over the backs of her knees. The thought of having a threesome didn't sound so bad after all.

"What nice soft thighs," Amy whispered moving up to the bottom of the shirt.

Emily felt the shirt moving upward until it rested at her waist. Her whole round ass was theirs to look at and touch.

Jake stayed a few inches behind his wife's fingers wanting her to take the lead. When she squeezed Emily's right buttock he did the same to her left one.

The red panties had pushed down into her butt crack. Amy smiled as she pinched the panties and pulled them from in between. "Do what I do."

Jake watched her face drop until she kissed Emily's ass. He smiled and kissed the other cheek. He kept watching as her tongue licked all over it and then he did the same.

"Oh my...." Emily said feeling their mouths on her butt. Then the tongues started licking. "That tickles," she laughed.

Both Amy and Jake laughed as they continued licking and kissing down to the backs of her knees and then slowly back up. They saw Emily's legs opening and both jabbed their tongues down between her thighs until they tasted the pussy juices on her crotch.

"Ohhh," Emily moaned while lifting her ass and opening her legs more. Having two tongues on her moist covered pussy was too much.

Amy moved back and pulled Jake's head up. "Let's take off the shirt." They grabbed the bottom and pulled while Emily lifted her head and upper body. Soon the shirt was on the floor and they started caressing the girls bare back. Lips and tongues took over until they were lying up against her sides and nibbling at her earlobes.

"Ohhhh," the girl moaned again. Emily turned her head to find Jake's tongue and then Amy turned her the other way. Emily's eyes remained open when the older woman's mouth opened and their tongues touched.

Time stood still for them all as they took turns kissing. Finally Amy grabbed Emily's arm and turned her over onto her back. Their lips moved down her neck at the same pace and then up over her raised breasts.

"Aren't they so beautiful?" Amy whispered to her husband as they touched and gently rubbed over the very firm perfectly shaped cones.

Jake was amazed at his wife who seemed as if this wasn't her first time with another woman. "You've done this before haven't you?"

Amy smiled as she rubbed her thumb over the pink nipple. "Yes do you remember all of those weekends I spent at my roommate's summer house?"

"Jesus....you and Brooke?"

"Uh huh," Amy smiled before lowering her lips down to enclose the hard cherry tip. Jake's mouth soon followed to take the other one.

The girl's body was on fire while they suckled the hard buds and then moved down over her navel.

Amy kissed the waistband of the red panties and looked up at Jake.

Emily felt their lips move off and looked down at him. "Did you give these to me?" Her fingers toyed with the waistband. "No dear.....he didn't," Amy giggled. She grabbed the waistband and pulled them down over her downy peach fuzz bush. "You see I put them in your desk." Amy pulled them off of both feet and then moved the legs apart.

"You...it was you who gave me the panties?" Emily asked totally surprised.

"But........why...?"

"Because........" Amy said before licking from the bottom of the girl's slit to the top. "I figured it was the only way I'd get to eat this wonderful pussy."

"OH GOD!" Emily screamed when the woman's tongue danced, flicked and licked in places she didn't know existed.

"I don't know what the hell is going on but who cares?" Jake smiled as he crawled on his knees up to her head and guided his cock head to her lips. Her head turned and her mouth opened to engulf the tip and about four inches of hardness.

Their hands were everywhere. His cock pounded her lips and mouth while Amy quickly brought her to an orgasm. Her screams were muffled by his thick cock and she had to swallow to keep from drowning when he exploded.

Emily let his juices tinkle out of her lips as she lay flat on her back fully satisfied. She had forgotten about Amy until she felt someone moving over her head. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the hairy slit. "I've never......." Her voice stopped when the dripping gash covered her mouth.

Amy looked down at the young girl she had so long desired. She had hoped to sway the girl to have sex with her husband in hopes that she would get a shot at her tight little body. Never had she imagined that the bonuses of fucking both Tom and her father-in-law would happen.

"That's it.......baby.....keep licking....oh yeah....."

Emily did her best to breathe and was doing well at it until she felt her legs opening and then Jake's hard cock press into her moist pussy. After tonight she knew she would never be the same.

*****

It was four days before the Valentine Party and Gail still had not received any gifts. She had bought Tom a golf ball and even some candy but was disappointed that her Secret Valentine had forgotten about her. It was the end of the day when she picked up her coat off the bookcase behind her and a package fell out onto the floor.

"It's about time," she said as she ripped open the package and saw the red panties. "Oh my God."

*****

The End.

*****

Ending note: Ladies....if you find a pair of red panties in your desk let me know. Thanks and happy Valentine's day to you all...Slick. Don't forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers