The Red Pick-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave opened his eyes. It was lighter now. Someone was moving about in the bedroom. Allison walked into the room her back to Dave. She was wearing a short robe that barely covered her ass. Dave had half expected to she cum dripping down her legs, none was evident. She crossed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Of course, it was time for her post-fuck orange juice. Dave knew from experience that after a morning fuck Allison craved orange juice. He watched her drink a glass then pour another. Dave sat silently as his adulterous wife turned and walked slowly back towards the bedroom.

What followed was one of those rare moments that occurs when everything seems to move in such slow motion that you can analyze every little detail. Allison seemed to float across the floor, a post orgasm smile on her face. Her eyes were still somewhat glazed and distantly focused. Then her gaze came to where Dave was sitting. First her eyes scanned over him yet showed no recognition. Then you could see that she now saw something, but what was it? A flicker of fear pass through her features, 'some one is here!' Then for the barest of instants - recognition and relief - oh, it's Dave. Then rapidly in succession; confusion, shock, horror - shame? The glass of juice fell from her hands and shattered on the floor. One hand reached out as if to push him away, the other to cover her mouth. A warbling wail of despair erupted from her. "NNNOOOOO! No. No. No." She slumped against the door and slide to the floor. She covered her face with her hands.

Dave found himself whipsawed with extreme emotional conflict. Part of him (a very small part considering the situation) felt compassion for the pain she was obviously experiencing and wanted to console her. A larger part was experiencing his own pain, confusion and anger and wanted to smack her one. But surprisingly enough it was something completely unexpected that riveted his attention. When she had slumped to the floor her legs spread apart with her elbows resting on her knees. Her still wet and swollen cunt was on display to him. He found himself strangely aroused by the sight of her freshly used cunt. He was unable to tear his eyes away.

Allison cried so loudly that Dave didn't hear her lover get out of bed and walk to her. He saw Allison's lover kneel beside her to comfort her. Allison's lover wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. But that was not why Dave sat stunned unable to move. Allison's lover hugged her and stroked her hair, telling her it was only a glass, only some spilled juice. It was only after Allison lifted her head to stare in Dave's direction that her lover followed her gaze and screamed. "Dave."

Dave couldn't believe his eyes. He looked at them in disbeleif, "Alexandra? You're fucking Alexandra?" He slumped back into the chair and stared blankly at the ceiling. A hand on his shoulder brought his attention back. Allison and Alexandra were standing side by side before him. God he was confused. He stood and walked past them feeling their eyes follow as he searched the kitchen for food. He stood with his back to them gazing out the window.

Allison was the first to speak. "Dave. Come back and sit with me we need to talk about this Dave. Please Dave."

His shoulders slumped and he shook his head side to side. He heard the sound of soft footsteps. Arms encircled his waist and encouraged his to sway gently. A head was resting against him in the middle of his back. He stopped his movement pulled the clasped hands apart and walked away from Allison. Sitting in the chair by the fireplace he began to put his shoes on. Allison knelt before him.

"David. Look at me David. I'm so sorry, I know I've hurt you terribly. Honey please look at me. You must hate me right now. Babe, you have to know that I love you. No matter what you might be thinking. I love you David." Dave raised his head and looked into Allison's red rimmed tear filled eyes. His own tears began to trickle slowly down his cheeks.

"Why?"

"I don't know that I can tell you. It's complicated. But I love you with all my heart. You're my husband Dave and I'm your wife."

"How long?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"David I love you."

"If we were having problems you should have said something. Was I ignoring you or neglecting you? Fuck Allison. Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I was fucking Allison before you even met her Dave. I was her lover before you." Dave stared open mouthed at Alexandra. "We were together in college. That's how long."

"Oh fuck."

"Alex be quiet. You're not helping the situation, you know." Allison turned to Dave. "I tried to tell you about all this but you'd never let me. You always said that who I had been with didn't matter, just as long as I was with you now. And you are Dave."


"You've been fucking girls the entire time we've been -"

"No Dave. I haven't. I haven't been with anyone else since we got engaged. Last night was... "

"What? What was last night? Was this some kind of "same time next year" thing?

"I guess I finally acknowledged that I'm truly bisexual. I like girls Dave. I need to be with girls. I need... "

"Do you want a divorce?"

"No! No, I want... I love you Dave. I need you too. I need both."

"Both. You need to be with me and you need to be with girls too?"

"Yes."

"No. No."

"Dave please try to understand. I know that I should have been more honest with you. I tried for the longest time to be 'straight' for you, for us. But that isn't who I really am. Until we made love here that night, I never thought I'd be with a guy the way I am with you. We had been friends and when we became lovers I wanted to be what you saw when you look at me."

"But Allison, you never said anything about being with girls, I mean as a lover. And you went on dates with guys, you told me that."

"I know. I know. I guess once I left college I kinda went into the closet about being into girls. The guy dates I went on were for mostly just for show, I never did more then kiss a couple of them. Then I'd go over to a girlfriends place and we'd party. I liked guys but I liked girls more. It seemed enough for me."

"Then why me?"

"Because I began to realize that something was missing in my life. I really enjoyed our time together, I was attracted to you. Most of my friends told me to give it a shot, so I came up here for the weekend. And everything changed."

"Changed for the worst?"

"No Dave. For the best. The best."

"Shit Dave. All Allison ever talked about was what a great lover you were - on and on and on – Dave does this, Dave does that. She loves you more than she ever loved me. I'm the jealous one here. You got everything. I have some memories to get off to."

"Oh now I'm supposed to feel sorry for you after catching you and my wife in bed because you were her college lover? Is that it, I'm just supposed to roll over?"

"Only if its onto your back so that we can both fuck you." The words tumbled out of Allison's mouth so fast there was no separation between them.

"WHAT?" Dave was sure he'd misheard Allison.

Alexandra untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. "Yeah Dave. Allison said you guys came as a couple. I'm game."

"Well honey, do you think you can stay awake long enough to satisfy two women?"

"Dave... Dave... wake up Dave."

Dave started. He was in his car. Allison was standing next to him and his sister Jennifer was standing behind her. The look of confusion on his face must have been comical because both women started to laugh.

"Jen, what are you doing here?"

"Delivering the carved headboard brother that Scott, your brother in law, my husband, made for you guys. I was too tired last night to lift it. Get out of the car will ya this thing weighs a ton."

Dave got out an looked at Allison. "I love you."

"I love you too." Allison kissed Dave. "Oh and after Jen leaves you can plan on helping me christen our new bed."

"Oh yeah."

12