The Red Queen Of Hearts

Story Info
Jane Bond spends Valentines Day with a guard.
5.9k words
3.75
19.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday February the Fourteenth (Saint Valentine’s Day) and it was just after twelve O’clock noon at the start of the afternoon. It was extremely cold and frigid today, for the cold temperature outside was minus forty Celsius and there was a wind-chill factor of two thousand due to the strong gusting north-west wind blowing in the air.

Security Officer Sebastian Sears was working all by himself at a single security guard site in which he was to watch a large man-made hole in the ground (that was under construction) for a twelve hour shift. Sebastian hated the site, as he was stationed in a single small portable guard shack, that was about the size of a small room and it was furnished with a portable radiator heating unit to keep the security guard shack warm, a small black telephone, and two white plastic lawn-chairs inside it of which he sat on one that overlooked the hole in the ground. Due to the secrecy, he did not know that the man-made hole was the very beginning of the construction of one of the Canadian military armed forces command centers, as a part of the new North American Missile Defense Shield System that was being built. He was working all alone, as there were no construction workers working on the site that day and he was in the mid-stages of the day shift in which he worked from six O’clock in the morning until six O’clock in the evening.

He was completely bored with a good dose of loneliness and somewhat embarrassed due to the fact that he thought that he was guarding just a large and deep hole in the ground in an isolated field on the outskirts of the city of Winnipeg (although he was given clear instructions by his superiors to allow no one near the man-made hole). The ground was completely covered with frozen blinding white snow and there was no one for miles around, or so he thought.

All of a sudden a “Union Jack” Hummer (a multi-functional and multi-purpose 4 by 4 all terrain jeep vehicle colored and styled in the blue-red-white colors of the “Union Jack” flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) drove down the snow covered gravel service road that connected the construction site to the Winnipeg Perimeter Highway 101 and pulled up along side the small security guard shack.

Putting the final touches on her “Red Domina sex suit” and her make-up, Jane looked in the Hummer rear view mirror to see that her make-up and her Red Queen of Hearts Domina sex suit was just right. Very pleased with how she looked, Jane put on her full length red “monkey suit” (which covered her body from head to toe) to keep herself warm and dry that day.

As it was a very bright and sunny Winter day she put on her red Sunglasses (with red lenses and red frames) to prevent her from becoming snowblind from all of the blinding bright white snow that was on the ground when she ran to the man-made hole in the ground.

Jane Bond was on a secret mission for Her Majesty’s Secret Service in an isolated industrial park area near the city of Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada) as British secret agent Double O Ten (0010) for the Double O Section of the MI-6 Branch of British Intelligence. She was spying in the Canadian province of Manitoba in order locate and to track the American (the United States of America) and the Canadian governments with their joint development and dual set up of the North American Missile Defense Shield System, which both the British government and the European Union viewed a threat to the Worldwide balance of power.

The lonely security guard was rather surprised to see that his site had a visitor, even though he quickly realized that it was an unauthorized intruder. Jane parked the “Union Jack” Hummer, and then stepped outside the vehicle and she locked and alarmed the Hummer. The security guard noticed a female figure dressed in a nicely hugging red “monkey suit” that nicely showed off her curves as she then cooly stepped over to the hole and then stepped into the man-made hole in the ground.

Sebastian realizing that he had an unauthorized intruder on the isolated site quickly stepped outside the security guard shack and went over to the hole to find out what the red suited female intruder wanted.

`Um excuse me!’ he said adding `There’s no one allowed inside this hole!’

“Who are you and what authorization do you have to secure this hole?” she responded in her perfect Queen’s English accent as she stepped towards him at the entrance to the hole.

`I’m a Security Officer and I have been told by my employers to make sure that no one is to be inside this hole! So I’m going to have to ask you to leave!’ he answered noticing her lovely Queen’s English accent.

“Where is your security officer license? I demand that you produce it!” Jane insisted to which Sebastian replied `I’m told not to give it out to complete strangers!’

“Well, you had better produce it or I could have you charged with impersonating a security officer and for failing to produce your security license on demand!” Jane threatened adding “You could lose your job!” while thinking “And your life if you continue to harass me further!” to herself.

When faced with the options, Sebastian relented and he gave her his Manitoba Security Officer License for her inspection.

“Sebastian Sears! That’s a cute name!” Missis Bond commented.

“Just give me a few minutes to check this out?” she responded as she handed the small plastic laminated card back to him and she stepped back deeper into the hole. She then simply resumed “spy-recording” the large hole in the ground with a small hidden spy camera.

`I don’t think so Ma’am! I’m afraid you’re going to have to leave this area immediately! You are not allowed to be here!’ he stated.

When Jane refused to comply by simply ignoring his request, Sebastian went into the hole and tried to physically remove her stating `It’s time to leave Ma’am!’

She simply used her immense strength to push him off of her stating “That’s no way to treat a Lady, Sebastian! Now keep your hands off me!”

He then tried again to push her out of the man-made hole yelling `Get out of here now!’ and she slapped him across the face stating “That’s no way to talk to a Lady!” and she once again pushed him off of her while preparing herself to kill him quickly if he continued trying to get physical with her.

Angry and frustrated by his utter failure to remover her, Sebastian yelled `Fine! If you want to be that way! I’m going to call the police and we’ll see what they have to say about it! Okay?’ and with that he stepped out of the man made hole in the ground and he walked over to the “Union Jack” Hummer and recorded in license plate number and other identifying features to the vehicle by writing it down in his security officer note book with a pen.

As she finished spy-recording the hole in the ground, Jane stepped up and outside of the hole. She then noticed the security guard recording down the particulars about her British government issue vehicle, and she quietly stepped behind Sebastian and with one hand she reached around and took his security note book (out of his left hand) and with her other hand she grabbed his right shoulder and swiftly pulled him backwards to the ground.

With the guard fallen over on his back, Jane stated “I don’t like being spied on!” and laughed at him and she quickly stepped into the security guard shack. The visibly angered security guard quickly got up and he ran after her and he stepped into the security guard shack.

There wasn’t very much room inside the small security guard shack and so both Jane and Sebastian quickly realized that further hostilities between them was futile, as Sebastian knew that Jane was much stronger than him, and Jane realized that she really didn’t want to woman-handle Sebastian any further, probably killing him in the process, and they both didn’t want to damage the security guard shack on such a cold day as this.

“Is the door secure?” Jane asked calmly referring to the security shack door.

`It’ll stay closed!’ Sebastian answered.

`Look Ma’am, I want my notebook back!’ he demanded.

“And I want all of your clothes!” she firmly retorted.

`I don’t think so Ma’am!’ he responded.

Jane quickly lost her patience with him, and she then pulled out a “golden gun” which was kept in one of her red “monkey suit” pockets. It was a one shot Luger pistol that was made by the Portugese gunsmith Lazar the Elder (who was a weapons gun smith specialist based in the Chinese city of Macao (Macao-Guangdong, China)) for an English-Cuban assassin named Francisco Scaramanga’s (whom her brother James had killed in a gentleman’s gun duel shoot-out on a small Chinese island just off the Chinese mainland coast, and he kept the “golden gun” as a souvenir). This was a single shot pistol which was made of a gold, stainless steel, and titanium alloy mix (that fired a single soft point golden bullet made from ten carat gold) that she had later obtained off her brother James Bond (British agent Double O Seven (007) as a gift upon her graduation into Her Majesty’s Secret Service when she was twenty years old). This gun was easily disguisable because it easily turns into a both a fine writing pen and a fine cigarette lighter.

Startled at seeing the female intruder with a gun in her hands, Sebastian hesitated at first, as his heart raced, and then he asked `Do I have to?’ for he was quickly becoming scared and he did not want to be caught in the nude at the site or be killed.

She pointed the gun at Sebastian’s heart, as though she was going to shoot him, and shrilly threatened “If you don’t take off all your clothes Sebastian, then I’m going to have to put a bullet hole in that little heart of yours on Saint Valentine’s Day! And that wouldn’t be very heart smart on your behalf!”

“Is that clear Sebastian?” she firmly asked.

`Yes Ma’am!’ he answered.

“All right!” she responded and softly instructed “Now slowly take off your clothes, slowly, and be completely nude for me!”

Sebastian got the point answering `Yes Ma’am!’ and he quickly undressed from his security officer uniform: which consisted of a bulky blue winter overcoat, blue tunic sport coat, a false red neck tie, a white dress shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of grey dress pants, a pair of black shoes, a pair of black socks, and a pair of white underwear long-john briefs and he was soon completely buck naked from head to toe.

Sebastian was a twenty year old young man. He had pale white skin with some freckles, dirty ash blonde hair that was very close brush cut, and bright green eyes. He was clean shaven, six feet tall, and was one hundred and eighty five pounds with a thin build although he did have a little bit of a “pot belly” on him which was the only fat on his body.

“Thank you for co-operating Sebastian!” she thanked him and then ordered “Now sit down!”

Sebastian complied as he sat down in one of the two plastic lawn-chairs in the security guard shack.

She then pulled out four small studded red leather cufflinks with connecting golden chains (from one of her pockets) and Sebastian asked `W, What are you going to do with those?’

“You’ll see!” Jane responded and she promptly cuffed Sebastian’s ankles and wrists into each of the four red cufflinks and then connected the golden chains to the plastic lawn- chair that he was sitting in so that he couldn’t move very much.

Completely bound and tied up he asked `What are you going to do to me?’

“That is for me to know and for you to find out!” she responded with a giggle.

`Do you really need to point a gun at me Ma’am?’ he asked.

“No, not really!” she answered as she put “the golden gun” back into her pocket adding “I could always use something else instead...to finish you off!”

Seeing the unsightly ash blonde pubic hair covering much of his groin and testicles she decided that he was going to need a good shaving, and from one of her pockets she pulled out a (multi functional) twelve inch stainless steel blade Jim Bowie-Rambo hunting knife, a small bottle of shaving lotion cream, and a small bottle of sex oil.

A shudder went through Sebastian’s body as he did not know exactly what she was going to do to him and so he asked again `What are you going to do to me?’ while she stepped around him and stood right behind him.

“It would entirely depend upon your co-operation! You are most troublesome, for a security guard!” she smoothly answered as she held up his chin with her right hand and with her left hand she placed the blade across his neck adding “If you ever tell anyone that I was ever here, or if I suspect as such, then I will cut your throat with this knife! Do you understand me Sebastian?”

`Yes! I, I’ll co-operate! I promise! I’m just the security guard!’ he pleaded.

“That is what all you security guards say! Isn’t it?” Jane replied to which Sebastian begged `Just, just don’t hurt me please!’ he begged as he nearly began to cry as he saw his life flash before his eyes.

“Good! We’ll see how you do! Now I’m going to have to give you a good shave!” she stated as she stepped outside to make a nice snowball in her hands and she stepped inside to place the frozen white snowball on the unoccupied chair.

`But I’m already clean shaven! In fact I shaved this morning!’ he protested referring to his clean shaven face.

“I don’t mean your face! I mean your pubic area! I think that pubic hair of yours is rather disgusting!” she commented as she stepped back to him.

Embarrassed Sebastian said nothing, while Jane got on to her knees in front of him.

Sebastian remained motionless and she spread the cool and soothing shaving cream lotion over his entire pubic area (including the top insides of his thighs, his testicles, his penis, and upper groin area).

She then instructed “Remain still please! I’d hate to nick you and inadvertently cut something of yours off!” with a giggle.

Strangely the cold blade felt good against is tender delicate skin as she calmly and professionally shaved his entire pubic area clean.

Within a few minutes there was no more pubic hair in the entire area as he was completely clean shaven and bare skin down there and he noticed the cool draft down around his groin area as well.

She then stepped outside and tossed the dirty used snowball away, which was used to clean him off, and she then made one more snowball.

She then stepped inside and knelt in front of him. She then proceeded to wash his groin off with the snowball.

For a final touch to relieve his sensitive skin of any possible razor burn, she then lovingly spread some soothing sex oil over the entire area, which was very cool to the touch.

“There, all done!” she said as she got up. Sebastian noticed his groin area felt clean and soothed and he was very relieved that she didn’t cut him. She then stepped outside and tossed the dirty used snowball away. She then stepped inside and put the bottles of shaving cream lotion and sex oil back into her red “monkey suit” pocket.

He asked `Do you really need to tie my up?’

“I’m afraid so Sebastian! I haven’t much time to spend with you and so I’m not going to waste it woman-handling you anymore! I’m simply going to do to you exactly what I need to do!” she answered as she still held the hunting knife in her hands.

`What are you going to do with me?’ he asked.

“I’m not too sure yet! I suppose it would depend on how well you can keep secrets!” she said as she took Sebastian’s note book and her “golden gun” from one of the pockets of her red “monkey suit” adding “I’m a very discreet woman and I love a man who can keep secrets!”

Fearing that she was going to shoot him, he stated `I can keep secrets very well, if you gave me half a chance!’

“That’s very good! I just might not have to shoot you after all!” she said as she cooly transformed the “golden gun” into a writing pen and a cigarette lighter.

Relieved, Sebastian stated `If you give me half a chance, I as a poet, will make it worth your while! I promise! Please!’

“Really!” she responded as she then took Sebastian’s security note book, including the page with the information he recorded on the “Union Jack” Hummer and lit it ablaze with her cigarette lighter.

“I just might be willing to take you up on that offer of yours Sebastian!” she said with a smile as she put the pen and the lighter back into her red “monkey suit” pocket, after she completely burned his security note book to ash.

She then took off her red Sunglasses and placed them in one of her pockets and she then unzipped her red “monkey suit” and she slithered herself out of it.

With that Sebastian came face to face with one of the most beautiful Dominas in the World and he was held breathless by her great modern yet timeless beauty.

Jane was dressed as a “Red Queen of Hearts” Domina-Dominatrix (she was a combination of both loving and gentle, as was her manner, with domineering and disciplining, as was her method) and she was accordingly dressed in a red Corinthian leather Domina cocktail suit which nicely hugged her 50 - 24 - 38 form on her five foot ten inch frame.

Her beautiful red Domina-Dominatrix suit was made of leather, spandex, and lace, which was studded with soft gold heart shaped studs. It consisted of a retro-old fashioned studded red leather and lace garter belt with lace straps, this garter belt had an intertwining red leather belt with an old fashioned stylized gold buckle (in the shape of a heart) to hold it in place, red spandex leggings, two studded red leather ankle braces.

She wore three studded red leather belt straps (which nicely hugged her large milk white 50 Double-D breasts which left a tantalizing portion of her soft white breasts and their oversized pink nipples bare), and a pair of oversized red silk panties which covered her lovely vagina which was a beautiful clean shaven pussy.

On her muscular arms she wore one elbow length studded red leather left back arm guard, and one elbow length studded red leather right forearm guard, and for a woman she had large but, soft, and lovely hands with long red manicured finger nails, and as a happily married woman she wore only one ring which was her gold wedding band ring on her left hand, and she had large, soft, and lovely bare feet with long red pedicured toe nails.

She looked and felt great in this outfit which allowed her to calmly but proudly display her wonderful middle aged form.

Her hairstyle was a very sleek and modern close brush cut (much like the Irish Songstress Sinead O’Connor’s haircut), and she had very healthy dark chestnut brown hair (which was shiny, soft, thick, and strong even though she had a sleek “buzz” cut to it which in fact helped accentuate her near perfect “hourglass” figure and make her look modern, cosmopolitan, and extremely sexy much like a mature playboy-penthouse playmate-pet of modern times), and she was crowned with a wide studded red leather head band (with heart shaped studs ringing around in an irregular pattern).

She had a very beautiful and sensuous round face with high cheek bones, sensuous cheeks, and her lovely lips were done up with ruby red lipstick, her royal blue eyes were perfectly accented with metallic red eye shadow and black eye mascara and her long thick eyelashes gave her wonderful eyes a sexy smokey appearance, and about her neck she wore a red leather dog collar studded with small heart shaped studs ringing around in an irregular pattern.

At the age of fifty she was very proud of the fact that she could still turn the heads of much younger men. She was one hundred and sixty pounds of solid muscle and a little fat, for much of her body was nicely sculpted and toned muscle from head to toe, and what fat she did have was located entirely in her large and soft 50 Double D sized breasts and her voluptuous buttocks. Jane was delighted with the fact that her muscular body with voluptuous buttocks and big breasts could still excite men less than half her age by giving them itchy fingers and very hard cocks.

12