The Red Robe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers

That night, as we went up to our rooms, she toweling herself off, saying our goodnights. I thought to myself how different that felt from when I was eight years old.

We stood awkwardly at the top of the steps. I just said, "Great find mom."

She took my hand and we walked to her room. We had a moment of me standing at the door looking down at her, it was like a date, like I was taking her home. I looked into her eyes, leaned in kissed her cheek as she squeezed my hand, and went to my room.

*************

She loved having me.

We were getting so familiar and we got along so well. When she dressed up for work she was like a different person. So professional, and then off to work she would go while I struggled with the windows and the doors. I made tremendous progress.

One other thing she wanted was to wallpaper the living room. She said she had the paper for years but no one to hang it. It was her dream to have the living room decorated with wallpaper.

This weekend we were going to hang it.

I had everything laid out and when she came down the stairs to help, she had two glasses of wine, a pair of cut offs that were beyond short, and a half top T shirt that hugged to her body. Her soft curves were amazing. As she stood there I could see the line of her cut off jeans, buttoning up the front, her tummy pouching over the top a little bit, and a soft line of ribs opening on each side. Her breasts were perfect beneath the thin fabric, the bottom of her breasts touching right at the hem of the T.

I sat there taking in this woman standing before me with two glasses in one hand, beaming, her white teeth all smiles, her wide eyes sparkling.

"This has been a dream of mine so long." She walked over picked up a wine bottle, held it to me, "I work better with some wine."

She handed me a glass.

"We're wallpapering mom."

"It's Brie." And she poured my glass.

I set it on the table. She turned from me and bent down to pick up one of the paper rolls and I watched the cutoffs pull up between her legs. What was she doing to me?

And we measured, cut and pasted wallpaper. Finished two walls. The heat was more than ever and we had to rest often. Brie sipping on her wine, with me eventually following. As the wine flowed it was easier to have more.

I could just feel the effects of two glasses, and the heat had us both soaking wet again. The T is what I noticed first.

I could see her aureoles right through the fabric, and her nipples stretching right through. The thin ribbing of the T was opening and it was almost as if her naked breasts were visible. Her collar bones arching low at the front, and then this space between her breasts. When I stood above her I could see right down between her mounds as she bent over the table holding the paper as I painted on the paste.

We were about to do the part of wall that had no windows and required her to stand up on the ladder as I stood below to press the paper to the wall. She held with both hands leaning over the ladder and I realized that if I stood to the right, and looked up could see the bottom of her breasts, the fabric was clinging and curling around her so that her shining tummy rose beneath the fabric and her breasts lay folded over her rib cage. I could just see the swell of her. She had to know.

We lay our first line of paper and then another.

The cutoffs were also right at eye level, I was looking directly at her ass or her crotch for a good portion of the afternoon. They were so short that the pockets hung out, and it occurred to me that she probably had on no panties. I was holding her legs, just lightly touch her, as she held the paper and I pressed it to the wall, looking up watching her breasts the whole time, and getting so aroused it was amazing. I was in this languid heat, tipsy, I sipped even more wine and...

...then it happened.

It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

We were halfway down the wall. She was leaning over a little farther than normal. There was a furnace return vent on the floor and the ladder had to be set further out.

I was standing below her as she was setting the paper, she couldn't seem to get it quite right, the angle was making it harder and it was taking awhile. I was looking up at her and the way she leaned I could see her whole breast, the top of the T just falling away from her. Her breast hanging perfect just above my eyes.

I could see the profile of her nipple, and.... I reached up and touched her tummy, just lay my palm on her so as to hold her steady, I held her there. Felt her warm wet skin. She did nothing just continued to adjust the paper. I could feel her breathing, she was leaning against me letting me hold her up.

I then just slid my hand up a little higher, feeling her soft skin, tippling my fingers into her. I was trembling and could feel my heart pounding behind my eyes, as I slid my hand up up up I began to caress just the edge of her breasts, watching her the whole time. She, all concentration, not moving. I reached higher still, not thinking, lay my hand upon her bare breast beneath the T.

I felt her softness yield in my hand. She was still standing there, not moving...But no longer adjusting the paper. Not saying anything. I continued to squeeze and press my fingers into her as I looked up at her, touching her nipples, letting my fingers slide over the tight contracting flesh, my hand slipping lightly over her wet skin. Then the other breast. She was letting me. And I held her breast, stroking her, touching her freely as she stood up on that ladder.

When in another beat I heard, "Boo! GET your hands out of my shit."

I pulled my hand away and she was staring at me wide eyed.

"Now press this paper to the wall!"

I stepped back over to the paper hanging there and without looking pressed it to the wall. As it clung there, she stepped down off the ladder and wiping her hands on a towel went up the stairs.

The house was silent.

We didn't finish it that day.

********

"We need to talk about what you did."

We were sitting in the back yard, it was a hot day and there was a nice breeze. She was in a loose white dress. I loved the way her skin stood out.

My heart was pounding. I knew. "I'm sorry. It was stupid. It won't happen again.."

She looked at me serious, her brown eyes burrowing into me.

"You're crazy, you know that."

"It was stupid," I repeated.

"I'm living in my house. I live the way I live. I let you stay with me on the condition you would help me. And you have, you've been a tremendous help. But ..."

I looked down, sheepish.

"And Quit doing that!"

She leaned in took my hand, her top fell forward slightly, my eyes widening. I could see down between her breasts, just about down to her tummy. Fuck! No bra. I felt my pulse quicken.

Dammit! What was happening? What was she doing to me? I leaned back closed my eyes. This is not happening.

"Quit playing that poor little white boy thing you do. I'm sick of that too."

I looked back up, and she stared into my eyes. "Now what were you thinking?"

I had no thoughts, it was all a jumble, "It was..The wine. You were in those...shorts. The T shirt, it was hot. I..."

"That is how I dress. I can't change my whole life, for you. Is that what I need to do? I trust you. Do I need to be more careful around you? I should be able to wear and outfit and count on you to control yourself!"

Silence.

She kept staring at me, as if trying to figure me out. "When you been with a girl?"

I could not believe this question, "Uh." It caught me by surprise. I didn't know anybody here that well, hadn't met anyone, was working around the house all the time. It was hot. Didn't have time.

"Uh, Not since I moved from, Chicago. Six months. Nine months."

"Hmm. Six...So when I help you, can you keep the focus on pasting. Or, do I need to wear an overcoat around you now."

"No. It was just...you were..there. And your T shirt was..."

"Hmm. Hmm. I was there so you could. I was holding the paper up - for you - and so you could grab a feel from me. Like that, Put your hand into my shit. Is that how it is?"

I looked up at her, "You let me."

"I let you!" And she rose from her chair paced away, turned back again and sat down.

I clarified, "It seemed ..." I did not know what to say. Nothing made sense. There was no explanation. She gave me the wine. She came down in those shorts. She wore that top. She stood on the ladder, leaning over me, against me.

"I'm just saying. I don't...It wasn't all my fault. Ok."

She looked to the side, paused a beat. "I was just holding paper. It would have ruined the roll to let go. It was on the wall, it couldn't fall. Hear me. I didn't LET you do anything."

"I'm sorry." I looked down again.

"We have a problem."

I kept looking down as I said to no one, "You didn't move, at all. I'm sorry for what I did Brie. But mom, you come out in that half top, that outfit, those little shorts; all that wine... We was laughing. You was touching me. You were..."

"Am I your girlfriend?"

"I'm used to more restraint."

"So am I!"

"I mean in dress, how people behave."

"You listen, and you listen good. This is my house. I...dress how I dress young man. You need to respect that."

"In how you come downstairs in the morning, wrapped in just a towel."

"I was in a hurry. My clothes were in the dryer."

"When we were dancing, in that night shirt."

"We did that when you stayed with me summers, when you were eight. I wanted to relive old times. It was fun!"

"Brie, you had nothing on underneath."

She was pouting.

"You came into my room, MY room, and put on one of my shirts. Were you naked in my room? How long did you stand there while I was sleeping?"

She was silent.

"I'm a guy. And...It's been a long time for me. Too long. Six Nine months. And. You're...beautiful, a beautiful woman. You're presence, when you wear what you wear, when I see you without clothes.

I looked at her, "I can't help it." I stressed each word.

"Your body is arousing, to any man. Not to my brain, I know your my mom. But...I can't control how my body... I can think other thoughts, you know. But then...you have a beautiful body and..."

A smile burst out from her like a little girls just then, and then passed.

"Well, it's my house."

"It feels like a tease. You're teasing me."

Her mouth opened.

I interrupted, "Not that it is. I don't think you mean to at all. But to me, it feels like that - to me. And I had all that wine, it was stupid, I couldn't help it. I was ..."

"What if I did that? What if I start grabbing at you? I'm not going to grab you. Or go down on you."

"I just touched you a little."

"A LITTLE!"

I got up and turned from her, " I'll pack. I'm out of here." I was resigned to where this was going.

She lifted her head, surprise in her eyes. She took my hand and tugged me back. Definitely what she did not want to hear. I sat back down.

"Now don't you go play THAT game." And she continued, "A LITTLE, you ..." she paused.

"You were working these pretty good," She said as she pressed her breasts together, looking down at herself. Squeezing herself in front of me, and pressing them up causing them to swell up out of her dress.

"Mom! Look what you just did."

She looked up, "Hmmm?"

"Holding your breasts like that, pushing them up. You...look at me. Look!"

And I pulled my chair from the table. I had a solid erection and I simply slid back and let her look at it.

"So you did that, and I get this. Now is THAT my fault?"

"Mom, you can do whatever you want to do. It's your house. I respect that. But then I don't have to pretend that when you do what you do in your house, it doesn't turn me on. And believe me, when it happens. You walk in a room with nothing on, and I can not help it."

I sat there my cock this long line in my pants, "See. Ok?"

She was silent, leaning back in her chair. "I'll be more careful."

She looked at my cock. Then turned her head, looked out the window, held her hand on her head, twirling her hair.

"We can get through this baby. But no grabbin. Hear."

************

That was the most bizarre conversation I had ever had my whole life, and I don't think it helped a bit.

Nor did it help that the weather kept getting hotter, as hot and humid as I ever had remembered it.

Mom had no air conditioning, we could not afford it anyway, and we lay around the house, not moving sipping water, wiping ourselves with cold rags. You could not wear much of anything. I was down to a pair of swim trunks, and Brie decided to do the same.

All she had was this old two piece bathing suit. It was comical. Something out of the 70's, an old style that came high on her hips and wrapped around her thighs, and it was orange. The top had these wide straps. It looked a little small.

She walked into the room, and my eyes fell on her. She held her hands to herself and said defensively, "This is how I need to be now when it gets like this." Anticipating my reaction.

She paused and stood there, but I just shrugged, smiling. "Ok. It's fine. Like I said." She did look rediculous.

She was moving stuff around, grumbling along as she did, "I Can't have nothing on my skin. I could see her sweating. "Normally I wouldn't wear nothin, this is the only thing I had. Pointing at her bottoms. But this is because of YOU."

I ignored her.

"In deference to you being in this house..."

I didn't look at her, "Don't change anything on my account. It's your house."

The house was silent. And I settled back in to watch TV, when next she passed me she was completely naked. Just her chocolate skin passing me, the curve of her ass, her bare back, narrow waist moving things around. 'Cleaning house.'

I pretended to be just normal, my cock growing in my trunks, which I did not hide either.

As I lay there, she moving about the room, I took it up a notch; began to rub myself as I lay there on the couch. She was looking at me now, eyeing me *what I was doing* and stepped out into the kitchen.

Then she was back in the room. "Don't you be doing that."

"What?"

"You know what."

"Can't help it. I told you, be how you are. I don't care. This is your house, and this is my body. My body does what it does. Can't change that. I can't lay here with a woody Brie."

"Well, go to your room."

"Don't see why I need to, not with you like that, out here."

"You ..." and she went back into the kitchen and called out, "You stop that now!"

I called out, "You put your clothes on."

We were at a standoff.

"Fair enough," she called out.

But through the corner of my eye as I made long slow stokes over my trunks along the bulge of my cock, I could see her stand in the doorway, watching.

My chest was rising and falling, I was sliding my hand along my swim trunks, and then pressing my hand against my abdomen slid under into my shorts, stroking my cock, my hips rising and falling on the couch. Holding my mouth open.

I could feel myself get more aroused, and I pulled my shorts down a little, give her a bit of a show, hooking the front beneath my balls so my bare penis hung out long and hard.

I stroked along the length of my cock, sliding the pre-cum along its length picturing my mom, her dark little puss, picturing her there in the kitchen watching me, her thick hair, her breasts hanging down, her wide hips and long legs.

I could smell her in the house, imagining her opening her legs for me, the pinkness opening inside the brown labia, her ass a pucker of pink. I could see her perfectly, she was naked in the next room, and feeling the cum rise it hit my chest in spurts. I let my body relax into the cushions, when a towel was thrown at me.

"Clean yourself, don't get anything on the furniture."

So this is how it was going to be. Our barriers were continually melting. The edges falling away. Her flesh was always before me. I was reacting in kind. The heat all around us. If she was going to let me see her, if she was going to 'express' herself how she wanted, then I was going to let my body express itself how it wanted.

It made for a very strange and relaxed world for some reason. The very act of wearing clothes, the very act of hiding affects you. Somewhere along the way, a shame rises in us and we have to hide. Almost all the time. But when the hiding ends...

When you take away all inhibition, have nowhere to go, no sense of time or of the day of the week, then your body starts to completely take over. The act of hiding your body puts the brain in charge, I could feel it. Naked; You sleep when your tired, eat when your hungry. There is no place for thoughts to impose themselves. Take away any inhibitions of the body; naked, moving how you want, relieving yourself when you want. It felt so different than anything I had ever felt before.

It seemed that no one in the world lived as I did. And it felt just then as if the whole world should.

Mom was different. She was FREE, that's what she said, but she had a job. She came and went. It was so different for her, because the days she had to work she got up to leave, dressed for her mortgage closings, all nice and cleaned up, hair combed, dress and blouse, nylons and shoes. And I would still be laying in my shorts, or still sleeping in my room naked with no sheet when she came in and told me she would be out and not to sleep all day.

But when she got home again, in this heat. The layers would peel off, gradual and our little world would close around us, became completely normal to us.

Her body was making me so aroused now, and as I let myself fantasize, masturbating to her, she watching, a hunger was rising. There are five senses, and I was only using three of them with her.

And there was an emerging tension that could not go away.

******************

The music started playing, loud.

I jumped.

She walked up to me, began to dance turning herself to me as I rested on the couch.

She roused me with, "Lets dance."

I rose up and walked over to her. She was wearing her red silk robe with the red sash. I eyed her, the deep V down her front. She had on nothing underneath. I knew that. The sash was tied tight.

"Lets Dance."

I lay my hand on the small of her back, she said nothing, and then I began to draw soft circles on the silk, feeling it slide against her skin.

She lowered her head and put her arms up around her head, began to dance real slow. Circling her hips, standing with her legs open, reaching down she began to untie the red sash and let it drop down onto the floor like a snake, her robe opening.

I looked at her, she had that pout.

"Mmm, I want to dance."

I lay my hands on her hips, felt the silk of the robe she wore hanging loose, open, letting my hands slide along the silk. Looking through the narrow opening of the red robe, a line of her chocolate skin looking all dark in the room.

Her breasts were full and round, I loved the way her nipples spread out on her, her nipples were tight and hard standing straight out. She was swinging her arms to the music. This steady rhythm, thrumming, drumming over and over and over. I had no idea what it was. Each sway had her fabric opening, fluttering, closing around her swaying to the music. This little butterfly, this moth in the room.

Circling about me.

She turned a circle, and swaying before me, I was dancing now. My motions mirroring her body, and I reached inside the robe lay my hands on her bare hips this time just to feel her move. I didn't dance as well as she but swayed with her there, moved with her, her arms held back behind her, then rising up over her head, drawing her hips in these lazy circles. I just felt her bare soft skin, sliding my thumb along her hip bone.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers