The Red Room

Story Info
Keep your cool and earn some cash.
923 words
4
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You’re underground, but that’s about all you know. The room is roughly circular and coloured red, made dark by the subdued lighting.

You’re sitting on a straight-backed chair, with your hands secured to the sides. You’re wearing a light blouse and a knee-length skirt. You have no shoes on, and you were asked to remove your underwear as you arrived.

The rules were explained to you as the sensors were taped to your temples and your chest beneath your blouse.

You will be measured for blood pressure, heart rate and electrical conductivity across the skin. Basically any excitement you feel will show on a sliding scale you can see on a computer screen by your left arm.

You can see blacked-out windows cut into the red walls. It doesn’t take much to guess that the same people who wired you up are watching from behind the glass.

As long as the level stays within the blue zone on the computer scale, you get paid for every minute.

But every time it strays outside, you get a small shock – and no cash.

At first it seemed easy, but as your hands were tied to the chair, you couldn’t help noticing the needle slide up a notch.

“Ready?”

The voice over the loudspeaker makes you start. Another notch on the scale.

Before you have a chance to answer a door at the other side of the room opens. A dark-haired man in his twenties walks into the centre of the room. His eyes are dark, and stare straight at you with a look of purpose.

He steps closer towards you, and reaches up to the top button of his shirt. As he loosens each button, you sneak a look at his face – tanned, with strong cheek bones and a look of arrogance. His hair is sleek and black, but looks soft.

He lets the shirt fall. His chest is well developed, with a deep groove running between his pectorals and down the centre of his tight, flat stomach. The tan is even, and in the lights you catch a faint haze of fair hair across his skin.

You realise you’re staring at the point where his stomach meets his hips. A strong line runs over his hip bone and down towards his crotch.

He loosens his trousers and they fall to the floor. He puts his thumbs into the waistband of his tight fitting Calvin Klein-style shorts. The bulge in the crotch is tantalising.

You sneak a look at the scale – still a few notches inside the blue zone.

As you look back the man has turned sideways and is sliding his shorts down his muscular thighs. The tan is all over, and you can’t help but glide your eyes over his firm brown ass, grading gently into his back muscles.

As he turns back to you he steps closer, just inches from your knees. You’re keeping your eyes away from his body, and you find yourself staring into his contemptuous gaze.

He reaches out a hand to you. You recoil in fear, but then remember the sensors and try to relax.

He puts two fingers to your lips, and you instinctively take them into your mouth. He runs his fingers across your tongue – they taste clean.

You didn’t realise your eyes were closed until he takes his fingers out of your mouth. You can see how wet they are, as he runs them down the coarse hair on his abdomen.

He begins to caress his cock. It’s the first time you’ve dared to look, but the action of his shiny fingers tenderly rubbing the long, smooth shaft is hypnotising.

As he reaches to massage his balls, you see the penis twitch. It’s already starting to grow.

One hand stays cupped around the balls, massaging them. The other returns to the steadily-growing cock, the thumb gyrating around the smooth, rounded head.

His penis is just above horizontal now, and impressively thick. You find yourself thinking about the sensation of it sliding into you, and you’re suddenly aware of your own breathing. You try to take deep breaths.

Still, as the hand moves gently back and forth, you can’t help thinking of the power behind it in that taught ass, of those buttocks pushing it into you. You feel a tingling between your legs. Your mouth is dry, and you daren’t look at the scale.

His cock is completely erect now, long and slender as the hand eases the foreskin back and forth. You can’t take your eyes off the sight inches away from you – this perfect body laid bare for your enjoyment, shamelessly caressing that long, lustrous cock.


You barely notice the other hand as it snakes towards you. You’re surprised as the fingers touch you under the chin, but you willingly move your head forward with them towards the dark pink head. You suddenly have an image of being screwed from behind by him, and you can’t stop your lips from parting. You’re centimetres from it – so close you lick your lips and get ready to make contact with his warm, smooth skin, closer and closer….

Suddenly the pain starts in the small of your back. It’s not much at first, but it grows quickly making you gasp as your lower back spasms. The last thing you see as you screw up your eyes is the glorious cock backing away from you.

The pain ebbs away, and you slump backwards.

“Recalibrate!” shouts the voice over the speaker.