The Red Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, if he kills me, at least I'll die horny.

He pushed all the way in, making her scream. He was thrusting in and out, getting staccato squeals from her...she hadn't passed out...yet.

As he kept fucking, he began playing with her toes, his tickling touch giving her shivers.

Finally, she came with a scream and her biggest splash ever. Still hard, he pulled out.

"Bring your head...over here," he panted, removing the condom.

She spun around and took his cock in her mouth just as he was spraying. She gulped down every drop, looking up at him. Exhausted, they lay in each other's arms. As she was falling asleep, she wondered, Is it Ambien?...

6: The Morning After

She woke up. At the foot of the bed, he was watching the news.

"You're up," he said, reaching back and kissing her on the lips. "Good morning."

"Good morning," she yawned. "You were the best I've ever had."

"Thanks," he said. "So were you. Check out the news: the cops caught the Toe Cutter. He insists he's innocent, of course."

Jolting, she flipped over the blankets to see her feet: all ten toes remained intact. "Whew," she sighed.

"You went in my Red Room last night," he said. She looked away. "You saw my writing. You think I might be the Toe Cutter. That's why you seemed so jumpy when we fucked."

"I'm sorry. You're just so...mysterious. You play with my mind."

"Sorry for scaring you. I find if a girl's a little scared, she gets hornier, hence I turned off the lights and snuck up on you. Anyway, the Toe Cutter's just inspiring my novel. It's material for my new book—fascinating. And why would I want to mutilate your loveliness? I hope to enjoy it, all in one piece, many times in the future."

"And when I get old?"

"Maybe we'll still be together."

"Let's get together again soon."

"How about tonight at 7:30? My 4,000 words should be written. I'll cook you dinner."

They hugged and kissed. I'm falling for this guy, I know it, she thought.

They got dressed, and he cooked her breakfast. When she was ready to leave, he took something out of the fridge and zapped it in the microwave. She gave him her name card.

"OK," she said, kissing him. "Bye, lover."

"Bye," he said as he watched her nearing the door. "See you at 7:30."

"Yeah," she said, grinning like a schoolgirl with a crush.

After she walked out and closed the door, his microwave beeped. He took the food out. In the bowl was a hill of meat balls. He ate one and spat the bone onto a plate. The next one he ate was covered in Hollandaise sauce.

12