The Red Satin Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't be opposed to you hitting on Veronica, Marin, but bear in mind that if you got involved with her and expected fidelity from her, she would have to choose between us. I would accept whatever choice she made, but would you?" I raised the obvious issue.

"Good point. Let's play it by ear and see what comes, okay? That's a lot of hypothetical scenarios, right?" Marin stated, just as we stood in disbelief at watching someone climb out the window and leave....red satin panties on the pillow yet again!

"How the fuck did this woman do this three times without getting caught, why were the roomies never there when it happened, and how did she know whenever we grabbed her panties so that she could replace them? Why did she feel like it necessary to leave them on the pillow in the first place, anyway?" I thought aloud.

"I don't know, Mister, but I dare say that whomever she is, you're the object of her affections. Lucky you. I would love for this to happen to me, so if you think about it, it's sort of a first-world problem. I mean, not to downplay how bizarre and confusing it can be for you, but there are a lot worse troubles than, 'Oh, my God, a woman keeps leaving her panties on my pillow, indicating that she wants me badly!' If you think of it in those terms, it's not all that bad at all," Marin remarked in a playful rebuke.

"If we move in together, this will probably cease.....I wonder if I will miss it or be glad that it stopped," I laughed at my predicament.

"Don't be so sure that it will end, of course. If she's such the stalker type, you might not be able to get rid of her that easily, if you even wish to," Marin teased me a little more.

"I could refer this matter to campus security and find out in a hurry with the cameras turned on, but that would violate my roommates' privacy, and I'm not that in much of a hurry for this to stop just yet," I confessed while blushing.

"See, I knew it! Now, I have a studio apartment, as it happens. Yeah, I have a little more money than you. Sorry, but think of it this way....if it comes down to it, you can crash at my pad whenever you need....hell, you could move in with me where I am, if you don't mind sharing a full-size bed with a lesbian. Tonight, at least, you really should crash with me. You can check for another pair of those undies tomorrow when you get home to the dorm," Marin assured me to my surprise.

"Oh, okay...that doesn't sound so bad. You won't mind if I jack off if it comes to that, will you?" I asked her, knowing that I was likely to be very aroused by her body, especially if dressed in some kind of nightie or whatever she wore.

"Considering that I sleep naked, I'd be very surprised if you didn't stroke....and kinda hurt, in fact, that I didn't excite you enough for that, despite my proclivities," Marin toyed with me a little longer.

"You sleep naked? Wow....so the only one clothed in the apartment would be me. That doesn't sound very fair, since it's your apartment, if you ask me," I noted, which made her smile.

"So, sleep naked, too," she suggested, making me doubt her proclaimed sexuality for the first time, really.

"Okay, sure if you're okay with my cock pressing against your bare ass," I warned her.

"Doesn't bother me. You see....I lied," she told me as she got me safely on the road.

"You lied?" I expressed some confusion now.

"I'm not gay at all...well, I'm bi, but what girl in college isn't these days, until they decide if they are really bi or just curious," Marin confessed to my shock.

"So...what else have you lied about, Marin? Are you even Norwegian?" I asked her to be sure, "do you really have a place?"

"Yes and yes. I only lied about being gay to get you to relax around me....and okay, I lied about the monogamy thing. Quite the opposite in fact. I just wanted to kill the tension of our first date, and so I did," Marin blushed a little and she gave me a worried look, as if I would be furious with her.

"Well, it worked. I was very relaxed. It also proves that I have no gaydar when it comes to women, that's for sure. I really believed that you were gay. You put on a very convincing front of being a lesbian friend to me. So....you're really saying that you want to do things with me," I asked her to clarify and confirm what I suspected.

"Not just things, Mister. I've seen the real you. I like what I see. No façade for a blind date. I saw the real you and how you treat people. You were flirty without being overly aggressive. You....really turned me on. I badly want to sleep with you. Tonight. Come on, let's you're your virginity. Yeah....I was lying about that. Lucky you, since I have the experience to teach you some tricks to please not just me but other women as well. I'm polyamorous, too. As long as I feel truly loved and secure by someone.....I can do a lot of things for my man...or men, depending on the circumstances," Marin assured me.

"Or woman, in case you had hooked up with a woman," I noted.

"Sure, if it's the right kind of woman. Why not? It just happened to be you. I think that we are developing feelings for each other, right? And we haven't even fucked yet. I can tell that you already were, even when you thought that I was gay. That's because you love me as a person. It happens. I did think that I was gay for a while, so I did come out like that to my parents, which made it more awkward later when I realized that I was actually bi. But Mom handled that one and told me, with her typical candor, 'You're young. It's so easy to be certain about things and be wrong about them when you are young. That's part of being young, to learn what you were wrong about.' Very wise, both of my parents. I love them both so much. But, yeah...when I realized that I wasn't gay, it was because I had a huge crush on this one man....who was gay. It was earlier this year, in fact," she explained to me.

"So, this deal with Veronica and the...three to a bed, you were more serious about it than I thought," I recalled.

"Oh, like a heart attack, darling. You, me, and her....wouldn't that be terrific. Maybe add the Red Satin Lady, too, since she craves you so much. But for now, let's get inside my apartment and have wild, crazy, primal sex....how does that sound?" Marin invited me into her studio apartment and promptly attacked me when I joined her.

Marin was definitely the aggressor here. The next that I knew, my pants were off and her lips encircled the head of my cock. Before I could fully process this, she had practically inhaled my dick and gagged on it a little now. I nearly buckled from the impact of her warm mouth, like a pussy, though I didn't get the comparison in my mind until later, swallowing my cock inside her. Her tongue licked me furiously, as if she were at the Dairy Queen or something and my dick was a sundae or something like that which she was afraid would melt. Well, if it melted, it would have been from the heat of her sweet mouth.

"Damn, Marin! You've just about eaten my cock!" I exclaimed.

"Well, if it grew back instantly and didn't cause you pain, I would gulp it down for dessert," Marin confessed, winking at me.

"That's some admission on your part," I grinned, just before I realized that I was about cum down her throat.

"Um...Marin....I'm about to cum now," I warned her.

When Marin didn't stop, it was quite clear that she didn't mind that idea. In fact, she began sucking my dick with a vengeance, as if resolved to drain my balls before we even got to the actual sex....then again, as it turned out, that was the exact idea. As a male virgin, this moment was high in pressure and I was very excited...perhaps overheated. There was the very real risk or fear that on my first try, I could be premature, but if I came once already that night, I could take it slower.

When I actually came down Marin's throat, she swallowed it all with unmistakable pleasure, licked her lips for more of it, and then removed her top, a rather business casual affair that blurred the lines between a T-shirt and blouse. Underneath that, she had no bra on at all, and I could see her fine and perky, if average-sized, bosom. Her tits certainly seemed nice enough for my standards, at least, and when she closed the distance to press them to my body, I shivered for a second to realize that this was actually happening.....I was about to give this lovely Norwegian co-ed my virginity.

Then Marin pulled up her skirt and removed it, just in time for me to see her...red....satin...panties. Yes, there they were, evidence that she was my stalker, or so I thought at that moment...but most of the incidents happened when she was gone or with me, even....was there more than one?

"You....you're involved in this?" I gasped in shock.

"Shh...just relax, darling, and let me take care of you. I'll explain what I'm at liberty to tell you shortly, but for now, let's get it on...rid you of that unwanted virginity," she pulled up even closer as she put her finger to my lips.

Pretty soon, I was on my back, while Marin slid down her panties and straddled my face before leaning over for a 69 with me. I could definitely get used to the taste and smell of her sweet, soft, succulent...juicy pussy. My tongue and lips played purely on instinct, but from the way that Marin thrashed and shook while she sat on my face and sucked my dick, I must have stumbled onto some good tricks. It wasn't all wine and roses, of course. A couple of my oral movements didn't quite do it for her, so she would nudge me a little to get back to what worked for her. Still, for a virgin, I wasn't doing too bad.

Before I knew it, however, I was fully hard and Marin was wet enough that she switched positions and mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position, letting me grab her ass while she rode me. She began shuddering and before I knew it, she came several times on my cock. I didn't find out why until afterward, but it didn't matter to the young male virgin that I was up to that point....and now wasn't. At last, I had rid myself of that pesky "virgin" label, something that I would never miss. I did my best to keep control of my urges and I was able to do remarkably well for a good while longer thanks to having cum earlier, but even so, it was a bit of a struggle for me.

Then, of course, Marin cursed in Norwegian and squeezed my cock very tightly, forcing me to spill inside her for the first time ever in a woman's pussy. I had no way to fight it happening, as my cock and balls twitched and jerked, my load spurting out several times into her twat. She held on a bit long until every last rope went inside her, after which she slid off me and lay next to me on the bed.

"So, Inspector Hirsch, what would you like to know about the Red Satin Club?" Marin winked as she gave me a French kiss that made my heart jump and kept my dick from softening too much yet, though it wasn't stiff anymore.

"For starters, why are some of its members so invested in my life and how many of them, for that matter? And how did you know when I was not around? Do you keep tabs on me?" I inquired, truly curious after I came up for air.

"Actually, all of us are invested in you. Very much so. And yes, we keep tabs on you. It was...kind of your mother's idea. She used to be a cat burglar, but she's changed these days. Bet you didn't know that about your mom, did you? And, yes, some of those panties left on your pillow have been and will be hers. It started out with her fellow alumni from her old sorority, but when the leadership didn't want anything to do with her crazy idea, she recruited among the nerdier, quirkier set. It's panned out very well for her, in fact. And there are her co-workers from her strip club, of course," Marin confessed, much to my shock.

"Mom's.....a stripper?" I was truly stunned now.

"Yes, she is....cousin," Marin added her most shocking information yet.

"Cousin?" I wasn't sure what she meant by that.

"Um...yes, you see, your Uncle Sam married my mother, Astrid. You didn't know that?" Marin explained, leaving me astonished.

"So....we've....committed...incest," I finally blurted, knowing no fancy way around it.

"Yes, we're kissing cousins, lover, among a few other things, and don't tell me that you didn't love it, either. Remember what I said about wanting your seed? Well, you just gave it to me, cousin," Marin smiled as she kissed me on the mouth.

"You mean....?" I wondered now.

"I'm fertile. On your first run, you've probably knocked me up. Still, doesn't hurt to try again and again, until it takes for sure. I don't know if we can marry, being first cousins, but it doesn't matter. You'll always be Daddy to my spawn that you've given me and you'll always be my cousin. My beloved, virile cousin," Marin assured me.

"And why am I so integral to this Red Satin Club of my mother's? Why does she leave her panties on my pillow? Why do you any of you do this? Soaked panties, too? For that matter, whose panties did you lick earlier tonight?" I was full of more questions.

"Well, for starters, those were your mother's panties that I tasted. Yummy. Yeah. I love eating her out. Aunt Sarah. Delicious. I could lick her pussy all night, especially while you fuck me. Even better if you give me a creampie to eat from her cunt," Marin suggested.

"You mean...cum in my mother's pussy?" I was a little startled at that idea.

"Sure. Who did you think that she was thinking of when she came? Your father? I think not. No, she's been obsessed with the idea of 'atoning' for her 'sins' against you by servicing your sexual needs for some time now. She wants to help you out with college, relationships, sex, all kinds of things that she didn't help with when you were younger, all because she was a criminal back then and didn't want to expose you to it. She brought in some of her old cellmates, too, but not the ones who might displease you," Marin explained a bit more.

"And your role in this began because you're my cousin? Did you go to this school because of me?" I wondered now.

'Yes to both. Look, we've been....keeping tabs on you for a good while now. Quite a while. We're trying to help you out a bit, make amends for what was done to you. But it's not just you. The Red Satin Club is all about sexual...reconciliation. With sons, brothers, husbands, ex-husbands, and all other men....and women that we've wronged in our lives. People that we've bullied. People that we've mistreated. Ex-boyfriends that we cheated on. Ex-fiancés who were left standing at the altar. It's become a real thing of late. As Aunt Sarah says, 'It's not just men who have wronged women. Sometimes, women have wronged men, as well as other women. We're here to atone and to heal, and we will use our bodies, hearts, souls, and minds to do it.' We hope to open chapters in other parties of the country someday, too.

"And, yes, your mother would do something for your father, but for the fact of your stepmother standing in her way. She told me that she'll take that regret to her grave that she didn't get to make those kind of amends as she had originally planned. She might do some other things for him, if he'll accept the help, but he can't know about this. I know this is rather....unorthodox, to put it mildly, but you really should let your mother help you out. You've been a virgin until recently. You still could use some....assistance in becoming a proper lothario, and don't even try telling me that you don't want to be one. That shit won't fly with me. I'm your cousin. Our side of the family aren't the prudes that your father's side are, you know. It was never going to work out, your Dad and Aunt Sarah, you know. Too damn different. A toxic marriage. Poisonous to both of them," Marin told me as she got on her knees in front of me.

"Okay, time to take my ass. Just use plenty of lube, please," she bluntly announced.

"Your ass? What brought that on? Not that I'm complaining, of course," I blurted out.

"It's simple. I'm your cousin....Your cousin, Jacob. I'm family. I trust you. I love you. Hell, I adore you now. Now, come on and fuck your slutty cousin's tight ass," Marin invited me.

"Still got the wild, adventurous spirit of the Vikings within you, don't you?" I teased her a little as I lubed her up and tried my fingers first.

"Yes, I do, cousin! Oooh....fingers, nice prep work! Who gave you that idea?" Marin probed me for a change while I prepare to probe her.

"Oh, a gay friend told me a horror story of an anecdote of what can happen if you don't use fingers first. It can really tear a person's sphincter up and we don't want that, do we? We want you to have pleasure, not pain," I noted as I finally eased my dick into her butt.

I took it fairly easy at first, but then once Marin indicated that she had adjusted to my cock by her little non-verbal cues, I started to thrust a little more inside her bottom. Pretty soon, I was balls deep and raiding her ass like I was the Viking, not her. She kept meeting my cock with her hips and buns, her movements strongly demonstrating to me her willingness to have me bottom out inside her. I pulled her lovely blonde hair as well, my mouth and my breath hot against her neck as I invaded her butt. I took her repeatedly, much to her delight, and then just as she tensed up and came....the damn cell phone rang.

To my shock, Marin answered it right away, while I was still buried deep in her ass. What she heard only made her tense up and soon she wasn't able to let anything escape her lips but groans and moans...and more curses now and then in Norwegian. She came very noisily and wetly, messily even. I could smell, hear, and feel her climax as it happened....and I had no choice but to cum myself, emptying out what had managed to build in the meantime from my balls into her booty.

As I withdrew from Marin's tush, she rose from beneath me, put the phone on speaker, and said, "Say hello to your mother, please, Jacob."

"Mom?" I was too stunned to think about the weirdness of talking to my own mother right after sodomizing my cousin.

"Hi, Jake. I've missed you. And, yes, I know it was my own fault. So very sorry, but if you can try to forgive me, I'd really like to do my part to make amends," my mother's voice came over the speaker, "oh, and Marin really does love it in the ass, you know, in case you didn't notice."

"Okay....good to know. A little weird to hear that from my own mother, though," I reacted guardedly.

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with being weird. It's being normal that sucks ass, and not in a good way. So, can you forgive your stupid, silly mother for leading a life of crime that took me away from home and finished up my already wrecked marriage," Mom asked me.

"Well, Mom, I'm going to try and listen to you at least. After all of the effort that you went to in order to get my attention, I owe you that much. I'll meet you here or somewhere else if you prefer. We're at Marin's place, after all. I assume that you know all about that," I remarked.

"Sure, I can meet you there....and thanks for at least hearing me out. I'll make damn sure that you never come to regret it. It's a start in the right direction, after all," Mom told me right before hanging up.

As I reeled from the shocking realization that I had agreed to meet my mother again for the first time since she left us, Marin quickly stole my attention by gesturing for me to join her in the shower.....and what sort of man turns down a shower like that?

12