The Red Shoes

Story Info
Femdom turns to bisexual experience.
1.7k words
4.28
53.6k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xris69
Xris69
23 Followers

Kath had become sexually dominant after we had bought a pair of red high heels from a little charity shop near our flat. We were students and living together in the middle of the city, and had seen them in the window one day. We had both laughed as the same thought went through our minds - 'Wouldn't it be cool to wear those and fuck?'

As soon as we got home we both got naked, our young bodies shaking with excitement. I took the shoes out of polythene bag and knelt at her feet as she sat on the edge of bed. I placed one shoe on and then the other, and then something in us changed. Nether of us were laughing any more. She watched me down the length of her body, her eyes fixed on mine. As if silently commanded I stretched myself flat on the ground at her feet and began to kiss and lick her shoes and feet.

She then stood above me to assume a more dominant position, and I looked up at her from the floor at her feet. Her face was stony serious and I knew that I was to continue. She raised one foot and gently tapped my chin as a signal to lick. I gently held onto the 3inch heels as my tongue and lips worked around the leather and across the soft skin of her feet.

She allowed me to run my tongue up her calves, before ordering me to lie flat on my back. She squatted on my face and used my mouth and tongue and nose to bring herself off, jerking at my rock hard cock.

As I lay there I knew that things had changed for us. This felt so right, and Kath had become so powerful. By wearing those red shoes she had unlocked something inside of herself; something that I was enslaved by and would become utterly submissive to. She could tell me to do anything -- anything- and I would do it for her.

And she was about to.

We laughed and chatted about we had done later in bed, and Kath began to explore why it had turned us on so much. I admitted to her that I liked being dominated and found her control very horny. I could see that she was pushing for something so I encouraged her to tell me.

'What would you do, if I asked you?' she said, her eyes boring into mine.

'I can't really say. It's not up to me. It's up to you. I want you to be the one making the decisions. That's what is so horny about all this.' I replied.

Her hand moved between my legs and she ran her fingernails across my balls. My legs opened wider and I let out a soft moan. She was suddenly so much in control again. I felt my will evaporate in the desire to please her.

'Would you... would you... suck cock in front of me?'

"What?!' I tried to sit up but her left hand cupped around my balls, and her right hand pulled my hair back onto the pillow. She looked down at me, her brown eyes smoldering.

"You said it was up to me. That is what I want. To watch you suck guys off. On your knees pleasing men for me.'

I tried to smile at her but she was serious, still gripping my hair, but gently rubbing my balls and moving a finger towards my asshole.

'I...I.. I mean, who... where?' I felt disgusted with myself for even asking. I should be pushing her off, telling her this was ridiculous. But instead I was overcome with a desire to please her. Kissing her feet, licking her asshole -- these things were a turn on, but I wanted more. I wanted humiliation at her hands. But this?

'Kath... I...' I looked at her, pleading her to release us from this spell, to return to the Kath I had known a few hours ago. I felt that she was leading me into a dark world where she was comfortable, but where I was scared and where it was I who would be made to do things.

But she didn't change. Her face didn't soften. She was serious about this. This was the last chance I had to argue, to claim back my power. If I let her carry on I knew that she would see this through. I opened my mouth again but heard myself say quietly. 'Okay.'

She had thought it all through. We lived in a city with an active gay scene, and she had selected a female-friendly bar with a dark room in the back. We both knew about these places through a gay friend and had visited a club on one occasion. I had noticed how intently Kath had watched the guys there kissing, and remember her wanting to look in the dark room downstairs.

She had obviously begun to think about things then and a fantasy had started to grow in her mind. As we sat together that afternoon she told me what she intended us to do, and as I listened I felt both sickened and thrilled. This girl who I had loved and worshipped for two years suddenly appeared to me as a being I had never met. Her desires and sexual appetite were seemingly bottomless, and I felt at once scared of her but also privileged to be her chosen toy.

We settled on Wednesday night as the club would be quieter and she could choose her men more carefully. It was only two days away. I felt dizzy. I had never touched any other man in sexual way and the idea of sucking a guy off, in front of my girlfriend just seemed unreal.

Kath said that she wanted us both to be primed. We both worked out and had good hard bodies, and I was naturally smooth on my chest and stomach. Kath liked to keep her pussy waxed as it caused more sensation when we fucked. She told me that she wanted me to a hundred press-ups and a hundred sit-ups for the next 2 days to make sure I looked tight, and that she wanted me smoother.

She took me by the hand as she led me into the bathroom where in the cabinet she kept her wax.

The club was dark and the music giving off a good beat. Kath and I took a seat at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. Even at this stage I hoped she might just call the whole the thing off -- turn to me and smile and say, 'Haha, got you, didn't I?' and we could go for dinner and laugh about it all. But she hadn't dressed for dinner -- she had dressed for sex.

Her tight gym-hard body was snug inside a little lilac dress and her leg muscles tensed when she walked in the black leather pumps she had chosen, and made me fasten on my knees.

I could smell the lotion from her skin that I had rubbed all over her body after she had showered. We hadn't fucked. She wanted us both fresh for the evening's entertainment.

I knew a guy had caught Kath's eye. He was a little older than us, maybe mid-thirties. He was balding with stubble and his tight T-shirt showed a well-worked physique. He was very masculine, and if it wasn't for the hungry looks he was giving in my direction I would never have guessed he was gay.

I tried to avoid his eyes, feeling scared of giving him the come-on; and scared that I wanted to. Kath, however, got up and walked over to take the stool beside him. Quickly they were both deep in conversation, laughing and looking over at me. I felt like a piece of meat being sized up by butchers. They stood up and walked towards me. He stood just behind me so I could feel his chest and stomach at my back, and Kath retook her seat at the bar facing us.

She was keeping her cool, but I could tell by her short breath and intent expression that she was very turned-on. Again, I wished silently that she would stop all this and return to me, but at the same time I felt utterly powerless to resist her.

She looked past me to the man at my back. 'Do it..' she said, above the music.

I felt my head being pulled back with one hand as the other snaked around me to feel my chest and stomach. As my head went back my mouth opened and I felt the scratch of his cheeks and his mouth sought mine. His tongue filled my mouth, pushing into throat, lapping at my own tongue while his right hand moved between my legs to massage my cock and balls. It was only then I realized that I was rock hard.

When he finally released me and let me sit forward again, I wiped my mouth and chin, too ashamed to look at Kath. He still had his hand on the back of my neck, and the other between my legs massaging my aching cock through my jeans.

'That was hot!' I looked at Kath. She was smiling at both of us. Again she looked past me at the man and leant to run her hand up his muscular arm. 'I want to watch you fuck him' , she shouted over the music.

I was glad that neither of them were asking me my opinion. I wanted to submit to tem both, and I wanted this man behind me - whose size and strength were both greater mine, and whose hard cock I could now feel touching into my back -- to take me to the back room, strip me and fuck my mouth and ass. I wanted Kath to watch me being used and to direct lover.

She put her hand in mine and led me to the PVC curtain that separated the back room from the bar. My lover following behind me, accepting claps and whistles from regulars.

Without looking back Kath pushed through the curtain and into the darkness beyond. And I followed.

To be continued...

Xris69
Xris69
23 Followers