The Red Silk Scarf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were all panting and grunting, when, with a deep sigh that became a moan, I felt myself coming again, my abs convulsing, my pelvis humping wildly. After that, I was spent, so I just surrendered myself to their passion, which I could feel rising. The man in my ass got up for a moment, so the one in my pussy could withdraw and get out from under me, returning to my head."

"I was placed on hands and knees on the hassocks, as I took his cock back in my mouth, and sucked it as best I could. He came first, filling my mouth. I had to swallow or gag, so I swallowed. Then he pulled out of my mouth and I felt him dripping onto my chin. I could feel the man behind me becoming tense and rigid, and he took my breasts in his hands, pulling me up onto my knees, my back arched and my arms open wide, palms out, as he came in your wife's ass."

"When he was done, he eased out of me, and they placed me on my back on the hassock with my legs propped up on the arms of a chair. I just laid there in my heels and my blindfold, dripping and moaning softly as my pounding heart gradually slowed down and I caught my breath. Then, to top it off, you did me, too, you beast! I was barely conscious, but you showed me no mercy. You kissed me and then went down on my dripping pussy. Then you fucked me 'til I was moaning, grunting with each breath. Unbelievably, I came again; then you came, in my pussy. It was the perfect end to a perfect dream evening, the dream of a lifetime. I've never had a dream so real." She looked at me and giggled, then said, "It's the best sex I never had, by far." Finished with her story, she snuggled down quietly, giving us both time to calm down from her rather disturbing 'dream'. After a while she spoke calmly, "Do you suppose the dream came from Robert's try at hypnotizing me? You saw he couldn't hypnotize me." I tried to answer carefully, still unsure if she even guessed at the truth, that she'd been easily put into a deep trance, and not for the first time, though she'd never before fucked anyone but me. At least, we'd never thought she had.

"Well," I said, "that was quite a dream. There must be a very naughty, naughty lady down deep in your psyche. Oh, I guess the hypnotic suggestions helped you sleep deeply and dream intensely, even though he couldn't put you into a trance. He probably had some effect, anyway. Do you feel like a different person this morning?" "No," she answered, chuckling and running her right hand slowly down my belly, "I still want the same one." "Well," I said, "now that you've done a double header, so to speak, that's quite a compliment. You certainly seem none the worse for wear from your dream adventure. Since you enjoyed your dream mini gang bang so much, do you think you might like to make your dream come true some day? I'm sure the guys would absolutely love to help with that fantasy. I'm just speaking 'hypnothetically', of course."

I thought I saw a wicked twinkle in her eyes, looking into mine before she closed them and answered me. "If I believed it could be one tenth as good as my dream, I'd be good to go. It was literally fantastic. Imagine a dream come true, and truly coming several times, I think. You know, I think the orgasms were real. Did I scream in my sleep? Did I wake you up? Are you sure you didn't do me in my sleep? What a dream. It's a shame real life can't be like that."

I assured her that, "If I did you again after we went to bed, it was in my sleep." I held her gently to me as I asked her, "So, that's how you think it would be to do me after doing two other men while I watch? I loved hearing your dream, and I love you for doing them for me, even if only in a dream." In mock seriousness I lifted her chin and looked deep into her eyes, asking, "Are you so sure it was only a dream?"

She looked at me like I was pulling her shapely leg, and grinning at me, said, "You're into your fantasy life again, my imaginative darling. I remember last night very clearly. We had dinner, then the hypno session with Robert. As usual, I couldn't be put into a trance. You and Ellen and Bill and Amy were put under, but nothing happened. After they all left, I stripped for you and paraded around in my new heels, until you ravished me on the hassocks, as you very well know, you devil. Then I was out like a light. You wore me out, you beast. I'm sore this morning from fucking you, my wonderful lover. I only screw other guys in my dreams, at least so far." She giggled at what had been our private fantasy until last night.

"I'll start us some coffee," she said, starting to get out of bed. She stood up to go, and then, suddenly, just froze where she was, staring down at the foot of the bed. She just stood there naked, wide-eyed and open mouthed, staring. I looked where she was looking, unable to understand what had so stunned her. Then I saw it, too. On the carpet at the end of the bed was the black blanket she'd been wrapped in last night when I carried her into the dark bedroom. And on top of the black blanket, stained with her sweat, lay a long, red silk scarf.

12