The Red Sports Car Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls up the hem of my skirt from behind me, running her other hand between my legs against the thin gusset of my knickers. "I have to fuck you while we watch them."

Her fingers push aside the material and rub along the line of my slit; I push back against them, wanting them inside me.

The scene changes as one of the two women gets onto her hands and knees, her arse facing me. Her partner climbs behind her before tracing a line with her tongue up her thighs to the curve of her behind. She spreads the cheeks before her and then plunges her face between them.

"Oh yes... looks as if they like a little rimming as foreplay; have you ever tried that?"

My heart is beating ten to the dozen as I shake my head in response to the question; she pushes the top of my body forward until I am bent onto the safety rail. In one move the skirt is up and over my back and the material of my panties pulled aside. Immediately I feel her warm breath on my arse cheeks, before she worms her way between them and I feel her tongue against my back door. The sensation is staggering; I can feel the rapid approach of an orgasm. Below us, the woman on her hands and knees falls forward onto her elbows; as she does I realise that she is young. Her hands grip the bottom sheet as an orgasm overtakes her. I know that I am not far behind her, and as I start to pass beyond the realms of control she brings her partner up so that they can kiss once more. As they do they break for a second, and that's when I realise that the one who had been doing the arse licking was none other than my elder daughter, Kira.

Too late to think straight, I come hard, pushing my tits into the railing. I reach behind me as if I'm trying to get more of Matsui into the space occupied by her tongue. As I struggle, I realise that my daughter has stood and is drawing the curtains; as she does, she looks up... straight into my eyes.

To be continued...

Once again my sincere thanks for the time, guidance and editing that hotti provides.

12