The Red Sports Car Ch. 05

Story Info
Both daughters help me celebrate Matsui moving in.
2.8k words
4.68
18.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is dedicated to mummy's dirty angel...

* * * * * *

A month later and...

Today's the day that Matsui's moving into my home... she's hardly been back to Hong Kong since the day that we met. But I haven't seen her for ten long days while she packed her home in Asia and have missed her more than I ever hoped to miss anyone, this is love and I love having it in my life again after such a long gap without it. Colours seem brighter, scenery more wondrous and food tasted better. But it hasn't all been plain sailing. My girls and I live in a small community whose more staid members are not at all happy about the 'perverts' who seem to have infiltrated their social strata. For a while it looked as if I might even have problems at work, but I confronted everybody who seemed to have an issue with my circumstances and forced them to examine their own prejudices; it's harder to be a bigot after any problems were pointed out to be theirs not mine.

I had worried how my youngest daughter Genie was going to take the news that her mother had fallen in love with a beautiful Chine lady. I needn't have, as Kira told her before I'd got back from my dirty first weekend away at Matsui's suite. Kira and Genie met me at the front door when I arrived home from work on Monday evening; Kira had her arm around Stephanie, Genie was holding hands with Annalee her study partner - who seemed to spend half her life at her house. I didn't need a script to work it out... Mum was the last to discover her true sexual orientation; my girls had been hiding theirs from me for fear of offending or hurting me: Kira for five years, Genie for three.

We talked, the six of us, and decided that we had entered a new episode in our lives. The most important thing to all of us was that we agreed that we had to tell each other of any fears or worries just as soon as they came up. Matsui, quiet at first as she gave my family and I the chance to clear the air if it needed it, took the conversation into discussing specifics rather than generalities. We decided that what we did in our private lives was not open to the scrutiny and criticism of those outside of the group and that we owed it to ourselves to find and follow whatever it was that made us happy.

***

The truck with Matsui's possessions was larger than I was expecting; a white pantechnicon accompanied by a saloon car with four extra moving company personnel in it arrived a couple of minutes before we heard the throaty rumble and bark of her red sports car as it came along the road from town out to our house. Even standing in the yard with the six strangers from the removals company couldn't stop that sound from having its usual effect on me. I heard the first bark as it pulled away from the last turning onto our road, and my pussy started to show a distinct tendency to moisten and start to flow; before she'd turned it into our driveway, I was worried that my excitement might start to show through the tightness of the jeans that I was wearing.

It took an hour to offload the truck into the barn; we only took her personal effects inside immediately to give us such time as we needed to make room for the rest of it. She signed the docket and gave each of the workers a hundred as a tip before they left; they must have been overjoyed as there was none of the usual shifting and unpacking that they would have usually had to do. An easy day and a big tip, it probably doesn't get much better in their job.

The removals people had hardly left the driveway before we were in each other's arms. God I had missed her so much that it hurt.

"I don't like it when you're not here... so don't do it again... do you hear?"

She kissed the tears of happiness from my cheeks, her arms enveloping me and as her lips met mine, I felt my knees buckle. I really did swoon - but I was safe; she was there to support me while I recovered.

We opened a bottle of crisp and fruity white wine from Australia before I helped her to unpack. We shifted a few things around in my – our - room, deciding to share space rather than divide it between us. For some reason it felt warming and even sexy to think of my clothes touching hers in the closets and drawers.

Genie and Kira made dinner for us all: roasted butternut squash packed with honeyed venison pemmican and pine nuts served in slices on apricot and almond couscous. They'd even made a rich chocolate mousse as dessert. Satisfyingly stuffed we decided to take a walk in the evening sun, arm in arm, Kira, Matsui, myself and Genie. The national park looked bewilderingly beautiful as the sun seemed to set between the mountain's twin-peaks which where closest to the house. In the closing dusk we walked back home, really the first night to what I hoped would be happily ever after.

***

That night after Matsui and I finished making gentle love to each other and were drifting off, just delicately stroking to stoke the fires of delight, we were joined by the two girls... we slept spooned into a melange that exuded comfort and security.

The harshness of the alarm woke me from a wonderful dream in which Stephanie and Matsui were both making love to me at the same time. It was Sunday so there was no need to hurry at anything as I slipped out from under the quilt; Genie moaned a little before transferring her hug to Matsui. I put on a light and airy dressing gown and a pair of slippers and went downstairs; I was going to make coffee, juice and pancakes with maple syrup so that we could all have breakfast in bed. I'd hardly started the preparation of the pancakes before they all joined me, the two girls in their pyjamas and Matsui in a gorgeous cream gown with a huge red and gold dragon embroidered over the entire back.

We carried it all back upstairs on the two biggest trays that I owned, eating cross-legged on top of the quilt. Four pancakes each, washed down with a large mug of coffee made a good start to the day.

Genie broke the silent contemplation which had followed our repast. "I want to get fucked by Matsui and I don't know of any way of progressing except by talking about it; Kira told me that it was incredible when it happened to her."

I was still trying to sort out the incredible jumble of thoughts that her comment was running through my mind when Kira broke in to the lengthening silence.

"I looked it up in the library at college, Mum, and there's no law against two related women making out. Genie and I sleep together nearly every time that you're away for the night; the first thing that we talked about when I told her that you'd got a girl friend, was whether or not either of us was going to get to make out with you."

Her addendum didn't help me order my thoughts and the look that Matsui was giving me made me realise that my chin had dropped almost to my chest. I closed my mouth, still trying desperately to make decisions about things which I had never considered before. Incest was supposed to be bad, but I couldn't for the life of me think of a single reason on either a medical or psychological level as to why it was bad. Inbreeding could multiply genetic weaknesses but no such worries seemed to stay the plans and actions of horse, cattle, dog and cat breeders.

Matsui spoke. "If it will help, darling, I'm of the opinion that sex is okay between any two consenting adults. Of course it would be a pleasure beyond reckoning to be included in your lovemaking, Genie, but we must let your mother decide how she feels about things. I love both you and Kira, but it is nothing compared to the feelings that I have for your mum... we have to be fair. We've all known for a long time what it was that rang our bells, but your mum's only had a month to find out about it herself."

Suddenly it was easy; I wasn't going to let our personal circumstances be ruled by a book written a couple of thousand years ago in a place a long way from the one we called home. Kira could tell... she shrieked, "Yippee... let's get her!"

All of them overwhelmed me at the same time; my gown was wrestled from me and I was pushed backwards onto the quilt. As I straightened my legs so that my knees hung over the edge of the bed things started to get a little wild. Matsui was kissing my cheeks and then my lips, her tongue forcing my teeth open and grappling with mine once it was in my mouth. One of her hands gripped my lower jaw whilst the other first smoothed my right breast and then tweaked my nipple. I couldn't identify the owner of the hand which caressed my other breast as I was being kissed with such intensity that I almost lost control and orgasmed immediately. My legs were gently but firmly spread and I felt the warmth of someone's breath on my pussy; the bed moved as somebody got off it and I heard Genie say something incomprehensible to her sister.

"You get her ready...I'm going to get my new toy."

Matsui stopped her kiss; her eyes wide with excitement and her voice slightly quavering as she entreated me, "I'm so turned on... will you eat my cunt and make me come, my darling?"

I could but nod; it just took a couple of seconds for her to slip out of her kimono, dropping it behind her onto the bed. In those seconds I glanced down to see Kira with her back to me, still in her pyjamas, on her knees bending over with her hands now holding a thigh each and her head bending down. As Matsui swung around so that her knees were astride my head and dropped her shaven pussy down onto my mouth I felt my twenty year old daughter's tongue touch my lower lips before she kissed the full length of them.

Right up to that moment I guess I didn't know how I would respond, now there was no doubt, it was turning me on. I pushed my hips up to her caresses at the same time as I reached for Matsui's smooth lips, pulling them apart before I buried my tongue in her sweet tasting snatch. My tongue was like a funnel for the nectar that her pussy produced and I was awestruck by the amounts that she fed me. It was only a matter of moments before she was coming in a series of jerking movements which pushed her cunt down onto my face as she tried to cram more of my tongue into her. I could only oblige.

The tongue at my cunt stopped and I wanted to scream in frustration but my tongue was still busy as the love of my life started her descent from her first orgasm in more than a week. Something cool and bendy prodded at my cunt while a hand slapped lightly on the hood over my clit... slap-slap, rub-rub, slap-slap, rub-rub; it's just the right rhythm and my lower body leaps up from the bed as bolts of erotic energy flash through me from the point of contact. Then my body is invaded, longer than a finger and wider than three; a bendy shaft, ribbed, is pushed into me. Each ridge sent a ripple of intensifying pleasure through me and in the time it takes to push in and pull out three times there's an orgasm roaring its overwhelming presence through my loins and flashing lights behind my closed eyelids. It doesn't stop - if anything it starts to do the same again, but faster.

I was bucking and writhing on the bed so much that Matsui became unseated; dropping back onto her heels she continued to recover from her orgasm by leaning against the headboard then drops her knees so that her smooth legs are on either side of me.

I open my eyes to beg for a moments respite because it feels as if I might explode and die if this body-popping orgasm doesn't stop soon. I look down the length of my body, Kira is still on her knees halfway down my body, it is her hand that is slapping and rubbing at my clit, her other hand is pulling at one of her sisters nipples. It's Genie, my eighteen year old daughter, who is fucking me.

"I need a break to catch my breath... please... before you kill me!"

Laughing, Genie stops and slowly pulls herself from between my legs; each inch of movement backwards pulls another rib on whatever it is that she was fucking me with from the grasping lips of my cunt. Kira stopped her assault on my clitoris and turned round to smile at me, as she did Genie gets onto the bed on the other side to her sister. She's wearing a black leather harness around her waist that has a bright purple rod projecting out from between her legs...

"Does mommy like my strap-on? It has such nice ribbing that does wonderful things to any cunny that it's used on."

She looks magnificent, her small breasts pert and proud without any trace of the effect that gravity seems to bring with age, her auburn hair hangs loose to her shoulders and she is smiling at me. I feel as if our love for each other has just been reinforced.

"It was lovely Genie... thank you darling."

The bed shakes as Kira stands up and quickly removes her pyjamas, there is a shiny trail from her pink and puffy pussy lips down the inside of one of her thighs, I reach up to touch it with my finger before bringing my hand back to my mouth; her nectar was sweet as honey, the taste sent a judder down the length of my body, the start to another tsunami wave of orgasm. She speaks in a breathless rush.

"Somebody has to give me a rim job. I'm so turned on that I think that I'm probably going to explode..."

She drops to the surface of the bed; face down alongside me; I get the urge to kiss her sweet face, to feel her tongue duelling with mine and turn myself to face her.

"May I? "

It was Matsui's voice; she lifted one of her legs over both Kira's and my heads and walked down the bed to take station on her knees between Kira's legs. Her head dipped down and I watched as her tongue extended, almost as soon as she comes into contact with her target Kira closed her eyes and immediately started to shake her way to a squeaking orgasm. I sought out her mouth as she did and as our tongues entwine; she grunts and squeals her satisfaction.

Genie, with the energy and enthusiasm of her youthfulness, got back off the bed and strutted around until she was behind Matsui. She reached to separate the globes of my lovers arse cheeks before bending forward to slip her ribbed tool between them and into her shaven Oriental pussy. She grips her hips and thrusts forward until I could hear the slap of skin where her thighs collided with Matsui's bottom. I could feel the cum running from my pussy in torrents as I watched my two daughters tag team the love of my life.

I get onto my knees and turn to take one of Kira's nipples into my mouth, pulling on it with my teeth, stretching it as it hardens inside me; my hands work on her other teat, kneading it just the way that Matsui does mine. Her noisy orgasm becomes louder and longer.

"Fuck yes... fuck yes... oooh fuck yes!"

***

Now is the start of the next stage of this unfolding improvised play that is my life. Change has arrived and with the freshness of that change a new longing for more...

***

This may be continued

... once again this is brought to you in some semblance of readable order through the efforts of my wonderful editor Hotti, thank you, thank you, thank you