The ReDating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He later even said she could juggle lit candles with her pussy and he'd just watch as we all would - no investment, no concern for her.Maybe they weren't truly playing the game. I wondered if they were just shills to push us as far aswe'd go.

Pussy for prizes? Though it was still possible that Marg was an exhibitionist and was enjoying breaking taboos, I didn't feel that she was. Since I had never pushed to see Marg naked in college, this first time was 'tainted' by sharing her with everyone.

On her small frame, her full firm C cups looked just perfect. If I could momentarily forget the local and TV viewers, I could properly expose them to just me. My photography experience would let me dwell on their artistic beauty capped by the reddish, swelling, seductive nipples,then drool over them. Poor Nancy was now totally naked andstill waiting for some attention.

Jane had pulled off her panties and hiked her skirt above her waist. She was more shapely than even the tight clothes teased. She was a gorgeous sight with her blouse wide open and pulled out of her skirt. Her skirt was rolled up into a 'belt' above her waist, letting her sparse blonde pussy hair, trimmed as an arrow, drew our eyes to her honeypot. Her full tits, still high set and beautifully rounded were outside her widely open bra and bounced very seductively as she plunged two, then three, then FOUR fingers deep into her sopping wet cunt.

Varying speed and scrapping as much delicious love juice onto her hand as possible, she quickly filled the small carriage with her sex scents that droveALL of us to a frenzy. As Jane finally allowed her first crashing orgasm to escape with a loud "ohohohohhhhhhhhhh YES"! We finally caved. We all abandoned all modesty concerns. ALL of us wanted to taste her, see her, touch her and smell her swollen pussy up close with our tongues inside her. Even, not so conservative, Marg.

Jane became an active participant, not just the voyeur 'host'. With her outburst, Marg and Nancy began fingering their already moist cunts. With a deliberately loud PLOP, Jane pulled her tired, soaked hand out of her enticing pussy and offered us all a taste. Five folk on five fingers, our eyes glazed, we all licked her clean and dry.

Intoxicated with Jane's smell and taste, I had to allow Marg the freedom to do as she wished and express herself without judgment. Iagain rationalized that anyone touching the skin on her arm could just as well touch the skin on her nipples and pussy. By just touching her fingers, they were already inside her sweet pussy where that hand had often been. This was no easy thing for me after waiting so many years to have her to myself.

Assuming clean hands and no injuries or STDs, there's no harm in sharing her mouth, hands, pussy or ass with ANYone. She would still bring them, disease free and available, to me regardless of what anyone did to her. So I told myself. Any screaming orgasm could also be handled by enjoying her joy and believing that her screams had the same harmful effect on OUR lives as if someone stepped hard on her foot. All easily 'forgivable' if needed.

Certainly it would forever be hard for her to feel embarrassed after wantonly showing all her intimate parts and fetishes to the world. How many would tape this and replay it for themselves, or to try to embarrass Marg with it? I KNOW we would keep a copy of this orgy to enjoy it for many years.

Marg was still dressed as before. Paul and I were still fully dressed. He slouched a bit to try to look far up inside Marg's dark haired pussy. Though her fingers now blocked that view, she spread as wide as she could and showed him, the cameras and all of us some sweet pink and aswollen clit. She was well involved now and I wanted to bite that clit and suck her dizzying juices. NOW!

Well-aroused myself, and with Marg on her way to her own orgasm, I finally turned to Nancy. When she stood, I could see the short and beautiful figure she'd been hiding. Like Jane, she looked much better naked than clothed even in the snug dress. When I turned her, I saw her ass too was shapely, beautiful and inviting! I openly admired her form and glowing face that became more lustrous by the minute. I drew her to me and kissed her deeply. Her tongue had a sweet and pleasant/hardy taste I could only hope it would last her whole life. Our tongues danced long minutes, and my hand found her hardening nipples; with a small twist I drew out a deep guttural moan that rocked my knees.

That moan was louder and deeper than the one I remembered that Marg had let out into my ear so many years ago. That groan made me dizzy and my legs wobble. But back then, I'd only stolen a soft deep squeeze of her ass - forbidden ground 25 years ago and until that game show. Though we'd steamed up many car windows and even stopped an elevator, we never saw each other naked or topless. She'd asked me not to tongue kiss her either since she couldn't rationalize that much and keep feeling faithful to her fiancee. So all our increasing attraction and arousal were stirred without using hands, tongues, or genitals. It must be love!

I raised Nancy's left leg and rested her foot on the bench. When I reached between her legs, Jane's hand was already there. We shared the blossomed pussy. Our alternate plunges into her had an immediate effect on Nancy. In seconds she shivered, screamed and collapsed in orgasm. As she did, she squirted her juices on Jane and me. We loved it and were thrilled for her. Damn! I wanted that on my face. At least the camera caught her wonderful spurts. She squirted enough for four small meals, if we had captured it, though I preferred licking it in place to chugging. Jane and I spread some of Nancy's nectar on us and began licking each other clean. Nancy saw and blushed that we enjoyed her so much. Marg saw us and licked her lips, but kept pumping her pussy. There's something so lusty about watching a woman finger fuck herself.

Worried that she was taking so long, I was about to push my tongue into Marg's hot aching box when Jane tugged me back and started undressing me. She had me lick off more of Nancy's juice, some even mixed with her own. I think she wanted to see Paul do more with Marg. Was that another ploy for ratings? Did they want to provoke a strong reaction from me?

Paul stood and gently removed Marg's shirt and bra while she continued frigging herself. Getting her pants and hose off was trickier. Jane buried her tasty tongue in my throat in a delicious distraction as she removed my pants. Paul took the hint and started kissing Marg's belly, up to a sweet nipple and into her mouth. I desperately wanted to switch places with him. His fingers joined hers in bathing in her luscious juices.

Jane slid my shirt off, licked past a nipple and to my belly. She slid her tongue down as she dropped my shorts. My stiffie smacked her in the chin and she laughed. Once my shorts were off, she slid her hands up the back of my legs until they reached my hairy ass. Her mouth level with my stiff cock, she teased it gently with her chin and warm tongue while she lovingly passed her hands lightly over my sensitive ass. How DID she know about that? Had my friends known and told her?

Her grip tightened as she turned me, by cock and ass, away from Paul & Marg and began spreading my cheeks for them to see. Now she was trying to em-bare-ass me, but I was far past that point. I ignored the cameras as they scurried around us, but tried to see what Marg saw then. Was she excited or disgusted to see my tight asshole? Given that she was obviously not prudish, there was a chance that she enjoyed it. I chose to believe that. Jane held a cheek open while running her other hand over my rosebud and teased my puckered hole. Nancy was back and she came to help.

Paul's tongue was deep in Marg's throat and he passed her loving juices under both their noses. With his other hand, he started rolling her pants off her tender, short, and shapely legs. When he needed both hands, he rubbed a finger inside her pussy again then under her nose for the sweet aroma. He paused a second to lick then suck a nipple (I tried not to react...) then trailed his tongue past her navel and finally sprang her pants off her.

As I would have, he returned to her pussy, nipple and tongue. When they both felt a little high, he went back to another nipple as he tried to roll the tight hose off her firm ass. His mouth was already there, so he reached out his tongue and gently lapped her outer lips and circled her clit. As he pulled on the hose, this stranger pressed his face against her box, pressing her clit with his nose. Mmmmm, I could smell andtaste her nectar from three feet away.

The hose stuck at pussy level, just against her cheeks. Before trying to peel the hose off, he pressed against the hole in the hose surrounding her 'shy' pussy and licked her from back to front. I'm sure his hot breath and tongue between her legs and against the edges of the hose hole framing her already hot box were meant to distract her. It worked so well that she never felt the hose peeled off her thighs and legs.

He had her sit on the edge of the bench, slouch back and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her sweet scent told us all that she was excited. He pushed two fingers inside and drew them up along her clit, inside and outside. As he smelled and tasted the moistened clit, he deftly pulled the last of the hose off her feet. Now she was fully naked too. He had her stand and twirl under his hand. We all marveled at how sultry and well-proportioned she was despite her height. I was in awe of her youthful body. She smiled brightly. I was sure the cameras caught her beauty and intimately shared it with 10 million viewers.

Her firm ass was well padded, soft and high, her legs muscular, her breasts just oversized enough to make mouths water without being too heavy or droopy. They defied gravity and let her tawny, dense nipples point straight out. Her swollen beautiful protruding clit beckoned as her pussy's inner lips peeked out between her outer lips. I wanted them. And I knew she wanted me to have them. For the moment, we pretended we were together.

Once past the regret that it was not I who was pleasing her, Marg attacked him. As the girls did to me, she deep kissed him. The lusty taste of her own sweet juice on his tongue made her swoon. She quickly pulled his shirt off and fumbled with his belt. Lust overtook her, she growled at the pants and convinced them to leave. He swooned when she took a nipple and bit it firmly.

She slid down his thin hair to his shorts and grabbed them with her teeth. This time, on all fours, her threatening growls only made the shorts get stuck. She reached behind him, seeing my ass there instead of his, and pulled them off with hand and tooth. I'd never seen her this aggressive or lusty. Paul's short but thick prick sprang up and she deftly caught it in her mouth before it reached its limit. The sight of her surprising skill made all of us groan a bit and Paul nearly passed out. I bet the TV viewers weren't disappointed with that trick! The surprise pressure and heat on his cock made his knees wobble. I couldn't wait for my turn!

She wasn't done yet. Was she showing off to show me what she could do and what awaited me? His cock in her mouth, and still on all fours, she pushed it down and caught it again with no hands. This time it was deeper in her mouth and easier to toy with. Because it was short, she could only wrap one finger around it and still keep it caught in her mouth.

Before blowing him, she slid her tongue down the bottom of his dick, around his balls and, after putting his left leg on the bench, she licked to his cheek bottoms, all the while looking at me with lust. He spread his cheeks for her, but she went back to his balls and sucked both into her mouth. With glazed eyes still on mine, she licked up the bottom of his cock, swirled around its clipped head then sucked the whole thing in with one quick slurp. Her nose pressed hard against his dark hair, she smiled at me and pushed harder, trying to make it touch her throat.

After gently sucking his dick a few minutes, she made it pop out of her mouth to hit the cool air. Paul was thrilled. She sucked it back into her warm mouth and squeezed his balls. That was all he could take. He grunted and thrust into her mouth several times as he unloaded his balls into my love's mouth. She never took her eyes off me as she swallowed his juice. He wondered if Nancy could have done all that to him.

Well, Nancy wasn't as shy as she appeared either. Wow that was some blind date for all of us! One day I would be happy to have a copy of the show to watch with Marg, and at a reunion with Nancy and Jane!

While Jane held one cheek open, Nancy sat cross-legged under me and spread the other. She giggled to get Paul & Marg to look at my relaxing hole. She bent me over a bit to show it off better and make me feel exposed and vulnerable. Was this a power trip for her? It took great concentration to trust and allow strangers near, and probably in, my asshole. Jane aroused me by lightly circling my hairy ass. The gentle stimulation played with my head as I told my ass not to pucker up. Nancy put her nose against my bud to enjoy the musty aroma. She slid her nose up and down while sticking out her tongue to lick my balls.

This time, she found Jane's tongue already there, so they shared me. When they met under me, they swirled their tongues together, making sure they each brushed against me. I put a leg up for them and they met closer together under my balls. Nancy's nose or fingers stroked my asshole while Jane swirled my cock and licked my light musky ass scent off Nancy's tongue and nose. The wet nose slid easier in and out of my crack as Jane's mouth sucked and warmed my dick.

When Nancy gave my asshole more attention, BAMM, I instantly decided that I'd trust her to do what she wanted. Since this would all be on tape, I could prove any harm done, and see what gave me so much surprise pleasure. Marg wanted to be in my ass, but stayed with Paul.

When I let my balls stir and my hole relax, Jane slowed down and licked gently into my pee hole as Nancy braved a very wet finger into my asshole. She paused when my bud clamped down on her 1st joint. Jane felt the tension and began humming with my dick still in her mouth. The humming was wonderful. Nancy gently pumped that 1st joint in and out of my virgin ass. She licked her finger while it was still keeping it in me and pushed easily to the 2nd joint. Instead of clamping down, I bathed in the pleasure. This was new ground for me and despite reading some anal erotica, I didn't expect the pleasure to be so great. Both sides of me were aroused and when the sensations met in the middle, it was EXPLOSIVE!

Soon Nancy had her whole finger in me and used the light friction to incite the sphincter nerves to 'nerve-anna'! Jane would pause for three seconds with my cock head against her throat, letting it twitch and swell there. Heaven! Nancy began a progression of bigger and rougher things that explored my colon. Before too long, I stopped resisting and the next time Jane paused, I shot my load down her throat. She loved the warmth and Nancy felt her three fingers get clamped by my spasm.

They weren't done with me yet. They shared my juice on their tongues, then turned me around. Marg groaned at me while still blowing or cleaning off Paul. She stared at my semi hard cock and I saw the lust for it in her eyes. Though only a minute had passed, her lusty stare made it spring up again. She laughed and loved her effect on me.

No one had even attempted screwing the usual way, yet. We were all so aroused we didn't miss it. Out of the three women, only Marg worried about pregnancy, so that was another reason to avoid fucking Paul. They turned me around so, for now, my asshole was Jane's claim and my dick belonged to Nancy.

Jane had or made a medium sized butt plug and worked it into me while Nancy gave me a surprisingly strong and arousing blow job. She used a twisting technique that was new to me and barely stopped to breathe. Her thin tongue passed under my foreskin and circled my bishop while the foreskin still covered it! THAT had never happened before either. Only then did she use only her hand.

When she pumped me, she made sure Marg could see my swollen cockhead burst out from my foreskin, then disappear under it again and again. Nancy used both directions to tease Marg with my cock. In the crowded carriage, she pushed it within inches of Marg's face, but pulled it back when Marg lunged for it. I felt a little self conscious because I felt Marg's lust denied. When she stared at my stiff cock, which I so wanted her to taste, I also remembered the millions at home who were staring at it. Hmmm, IWAS beginning to really enjoy being watched! I wondered if ANY women whacked off while thinking of my cock. That was a soothing thought, but Nancy SUCKED me back into the carriage.

With the butt plug still in me, Jane had little to do beyond the gentle circles over my ass. She twisted and vibrated the plug and those sent me off again. She waited for Nancy to nearly swallow my dick to push a vibrator against the plug. That made me thrust harder into Nancy's velvety soft mouth and my dick swelled up enough to trigger a gag. She reached over and gave Jane's nipple a very hard pinch for the surprise gag. I hoped Jane didn't enjoy that.

With Marg watching closely, Nancy shook my cock at her then turned me slightly to my right so Marg could better see it in profile and watch us as she swallowed the whole thing. Now Jane was under me and licked my balls and my crack. She lingered at my balls to wait for Nancy to feed her my cock for a few licks. Shortly, while Marg watched, she hummed with me in her and I exploded into her mouth. Marg's eyes bulged with envy, Nancy swallowed most of my load but then leaned over to Marg and swirled tongues with her to share the rest of me. That was the first time Marg tasted my cum. Happily it was not the last. Having cum twice in a few minutes, I had to rest.

Nancy and Jane shared some kisses, excited each others nipples and soon sucked each others dripping pussy. Though Marg stayed with Paul, they sometimes leaned over and let her taste the others pussy on her tongue, and they tasted Paul on hers. I don't know how she didn't jump the girls herself if she liked the sight, scent, look and taste of fresh pussy.

Though biology wanted me to sleep, I had to keep watching all this hot action. Since Paul had only cum once, all three girls tackled him. Marg kept sucking his dick, Jane put her pussy on his mouth and Nancy licked his balls - sometimes meeting Marg's tongue and sharing tastes. When Nancy pushed a finger up his ass, he blew the rest of the cum he'd been storing for the past week. Marg gaged and could not swallow it all, so Jane and Nancy each sucked some out of her mouth. They said his cum was oddly sweet and they liked licking Marg's tits and face where some cum had escaped.

Paul's eruption brought Marg to the verge of an orgasm so Jane and Nancy tag teamed her. One sucked her nipples while the other sucked her clit and scooped up her love juice. One would go to her ass and rub or lick her own juice onto her asshole before pushing a finger in her colon. Marg breathed harder and shorter. She started moaning with every nipple and clit lick. The third time two fingers went up her ass, she exploded with a scream. Maybe this would be a kink we could enjoy with each other.

All three near her pushed their tongues or fingers into her sopping pussy. The cameras kept churning. I moaned that I was too sapped to join them. But Jane and Nancy fed me her fresh cum on their tongues and fingers. As soon as Marg recovered, she moved over and sat on my face. At long last I could touch and taste my love directly. My nose and tongue feasted. I finally got to taste and nibble on her engorged clit. She got very loud when she felt my tongue inside her and exploded again. I truly LOVED making her cum.