The ReDating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were so firm and her nipples hard. She bent to give me her nipples and I smelled and tasted her musk on them - intoxicating! She rammed her tongue into my mouth, trying to catch up with all she missed. There was still a slight taste of semen in her mouth. Before I could pull away, I remembered that she blew him for our sake and, instead of gaging me, I let the image of all her sex with Paul excite me and helped me appreciate hereven more. In just two minutes or so, I wiped her mouth clean of the touch of Paul and the mixed lovely juices of all three women. Marg then turned around to satisfy her craving to taste my cock. She was very warm and gentle.

With her beautiful pussy over my face, I admired it and her still open sweet tasting asshole up close . She tickled my balls, rubbed my ass and bobbed my cock all the way into her throat. My eyes spun, but I saw Paul also in 6_9 with both girls - one's pussy was in his mouth, the other's mouth on his cock and the other mouth and pussy meeting in the middle. What a nice view.

Then I noticed the cameras were still on - one at my head shooting into Marg's ass and pussy, the other near my cock, watching it bobb into her sweet cheeks, hit her throat and pull back to her luscious lips. It was too late to hide anything, so I spread her cheeks to share this wondrous vision with the viewers and let them all see into her beautiful relaxed pussy.

Could this really be the same conservative girl I knew in college? She played to the cameras too. She mimicked what Nancy did earlier, except for slipping her tongue between my bishop and foreskin. Pumping straight up and down, she pulled the skin back so far it curled my bishop forward. Pumping up, she'd pause long enough to slide my foreskin as close as she could to the cameras. Completely enjoying the freedom, she shook my dick at the viewers. I could only imagine what my cock looked like in extreme closeup on a SIXTY INCH TV! Talk about bigger than life..... They even tried to shoot into my pee hole! She pumped faster, and the TV camera backed up enough to watch my balls bounce. What a family movie that would all make!

Back at my end, I licked first one then two fingers and let the camera get a closeup of them disappearing deep into her ass as my thumb pushed into her gloriously welcoming pussy. When she raised her sweet plush ass a little, I took that as encouragement to keep working her pussy too. My thumb circled her clitoral saddle bags and the main trunk while my other hand pushed back her hood and stretched it to torment her clit.

With no more illusions of privacy, I signaled the cameraman and asked if he got that or should I do it all again! He had it, but I did it again anyway just for her. By now I'd forgotten about the game and treated the TV cameras as tools for our new home porn movie.

I rolled and pushed my stiff tongue as far as I could inside her succulent ass. Besides her visceral reactions, her smell, taste and feel made me want to do it over and over. Using all senses in all acts made for interesting varietyand ecstacy! With the camera now lower than my head, I imagined what we would see when watching this at home. With the new angle, I opened her still swollen lips, outlined and spread her outer lips, letting all viewers see my love's excited little man from below. I rubbed it and licked it and we all saw it twitch and swell. Finally I opened her inner lips so we all could see where her lovely love hole really was, and so I could scoop up more of her intoxicating nectar.

Well that's enough for tonight, but, if you like, we can continue this story another time with what we did when we finally did fuck; and what about the game show? Was it a hoax? Were there any rules? Think about it.

I left many unanswered questions there. Suffice it to say that at least for those first THREE HOURS,A GREAT time was had by all. We were in that cramped carriage for more than FIVE HOURS and loved LOVEDLOVED every minute - even that first awkward half hour, but not until we saw the show weeks later.

Once Marg had sat on my face, I totally ignored Paul and the very beautiful Jane and Nancy until Marg and I collapsed in a sweaty, spent clump.We still run that video at our anniversary and Xmas parties for whoever wants to watch! What a kick!

And that, kids, is how I met your mother and her best friends Jane and Nancy! Now get to bed!

---------------------------------------------------

Please vote on this story AND leave constructive comments, ideas and evenYOUR answers to the open questions . . .