The Redhead & The Plumber

Story Info
Lady of the house gets more than she paid for.
2.3k words
4.46
35k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers

It started out like any other day. I woke up, smiling at the sun streaming through the blinds in the bedroom. I stretched and yawned, trying to figure out what to do with my day. I stretched forward, touching my toes. As I slowly sat back up, my hands trailed up my legs. Dang, I have to shave my legs today. Well, better get up and do it or I'll end up staying in bed all day.

I got out of bed, walked to the bathroom, and got my supplies ready to shave my legs. Fifteen minutes later, my legs were soft and smooth. I thought for a moment, and figured what the heck...I decided to shave my pussy as well. Ten minutes later, I was smooth all over below my belly button. He'll like that.

I walked back into the bedroom, trying to decide what to wear for the day. As I passed the full-length mirror, I stopped to check myself out. Medium length red hair, natural of course. Medium height, about five foot six or seven. Nice looking body, not too skinny and not too heavy. Large breasts, long legs, cute face. I look like I'm only 19 or 20, when I'm actually 30 years old. I settled on a short pair of denim shorts and a tight tank top with a tiger on the front. Underneath, I had on a white thong. I wasn't wearing a bra, since I wasn't going anywhere.

I heard a knock on the front door, so I went into the living room to answer it. There was a plumber at the door. I had a leak under the sink, and needed someone to fix it for me. I could get under the sink, but didn't have enough strength to turn the pipe. I stood there for a moment, staring at him. He was a few inches taller than I was, with a muscular build, blonde hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. He had a tool belt around his waist and a toolbox in his hand. He was wearing tight blue jeans and a white T-shirt. Over the T-shirt he wore a blue short sleeve work shirt with a nametag sewn in. According to the tag, his name was Troy. I snapped out of my reverie when I realized I was staring at him, and he was still standing on the front steps.

"I'm sorry, please come in," I said, stepping out of the doorway to allow him to enter. As he passed by me, I inhaled deeply, smelling the Musk he was wearing. Oh, man, this is going to be a rough day. I can't leave the house, because of the plumber being here. But I can't be here with him either. Who knows what may happen. I shook my head, attempting to clear away the thoughts in my head.

"Where is your kitchen?" Troy asked, looking around the living room.

"Follow me, I'll take you there," I said, walking away. I turned to make sure he was following me. I noticed his eyes travel down my back, resting for a moment on my round ass before traveling back up to meet my eyes.

There was a smirk on his face as he said, "I'd follow you anywhere. So, what's your name, or do I call you sexy?"

"My name is Tonya," I said, blushing. I turned back around and heading for the kitchen. Oh, boy, I really am going to be in trouble today. I better watch myself around him.

I entered the kitchen, stepping to the side so he could join me. I pointed unnecessarily to the sink, since it was in plain sight. He moved toward it, and opened the cupboard door. There was a little water on the bottom of the cupboard, proving I had a leak.

"Well, I'll let you get to work then," I said, backing away. "I don't want to be in your way, so I'm going into the living room to watch TV. If you need anything please let me know."

Troy's eyes roamed from my feet to my chest, noting how tight my top was. "Oh, I'll let you know all right," he said, looking into my eyes. I blushed again, and left the room.

Soon, I heard him calling my name. I went out to the kitchen, to find him under the sink, his shirts tossed over one of the chairs. My breath caught in my throat as he climbed out from the sink, his rippling muscles bare to the world.

"I'm almost done," he said, wiping his hands on a rag. "I need to wash my hands, but I put glue on the pipes here. It needs to set for a couple hours, then I have to check to make sure the leak is gone. Could I wash my hands in your bathroom?"

"Sure, it's off the bedroom. Right this way," I said, heading for the bedroom. It's a good thing I cleaned up in here, I thought. I had lingerie all over the place. The only things I forgot to put away were my nylons. There were four pair hanging from the shower curtain rod. Oh, well. Maybe he wouldn't see them.

I pointed to the closed door. "The bathroom is right through there." I sat on my four poster bed, waiting for him to finish.

"Thanks," he said, leaving me to my thoughts for a moment.

Troy came walking back into the bedroom, a wicked grin on his face. His hands were behind his back. He came toward me, bringing his hands to the front. In them, he had the nylons.

"Lie back on the bed, and spread your arms and legs," he commanded.

I just sat there and looked at him like he was crazy. Apparently, I didn't move quickly enough for him, because he stood next to the bed and grabbed my arm. He pushed me back, and roughly tied my arms and legs to the posts of my bed. I tried moving, but I was tied to tightly to free myself. I was getting scared. What was he going to do to me? I was about to scream, when the look he gave me stopped me.

"I was going to leave you ungagged, but if you choose to scream, I'll have to gag you," he said, holding a silk scarf in his hands. Troy looked serious, so I didn't say anything.

"Good choice," he said, backing away a little. "Now, we'll go through a few ground rules. The first is no speaking until you are spoken to. When I ask you a question, you are to answer by calling me Sir. You are not allowed to move unless I say so. And finally, you are not allowed to orgasm until I tell you to. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered meekly.

"Very good. But you have too many clothes on for my liking. Hold still." I obeyed while he went back towards the living room. I had no idea what he had in mind. When I saw him walk back into the bedroom, I knew. He was carrying a pair of scissors. I'm in so much trouble now. What was he going to do with them?

He stood at the foot of the bed, watching my growing discomfort, offering no reassurance. He started at the edge of my denim shorts and cut up each leg, then he cut just below the zipper. He cut up my tank top, then cut each flimsy strap. He pulled away my tattered clothing, and stared at my almost naked body. He cut the thin side straps of my panties, then pulled them off my body.

"Mm, what a luscious body you have," Troy said, licking his lips. "And you are all mine, until I decide to let you go. Now, where should I start? Your bald pussy or your big tits? Let's see what happens when I do this," he said, pinching my nipples. I gasped at the pleasure.

"Oh, you like that, huh? What will you do if I pinch them harder?"

"Please don't," I begged. "I'll do anything, just don't hurt me please."

"Ah, ah, ah. You forgot one of the rules. If you are spoken to you may speak, but you must address me as Sir. For that, I'm going to pinch them harder." And he did! It hurt for a moment, then all I felt was pleasure. I moaned my approval.

"You have such firm tits," he said, taking one in each hand. Using his thumbs, he played with my nipples, making them harder than they were. I was squirming on the bed, wanting him to touch me all over, to quench the fire he was starting inside me.

"Bet you want me to touch you here," Troy said, flicking his fingers over my pussy. I wiggled my ass to show I wanted him to do that. He chuckled a little. "Don't be so impatient. I haven't done all I want to you yet. Remember that you aren't allowed to cum until I tell you to. I can tell you are enjoying yourself though. I can feel you getting wetter by the minute," he said, sticking his finger in my pussy as deep as it would go.

I moaned and raised my hips, trying to get him farther into me. He chuckled again and removed his finger. I groaned.

"Ah, ah, ah. Told you not to get impatient, Tonya." With that, he pinched my nipples again, as hard as before. My groan turned into a moan. "Let's see how well you can suck cock," he said, unbuttoning his jeans. He kicked off his shoes, pulled down his pants, and kicked those off as well. He straightened up, put his hands on his hips, and stood there watching me watch him. My eyes trailed from his rugged face to his muscular chest to his . . . OH MY! He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his cock was standing at attention. He smiled at my expression, and walked over to the bed. He climbed up and straddled my chest with one knee on either side, his cock in my face. He was leaning over my head, his hands on the wall for support.

I opened my mouth, letting the tip inside. I swirled my tongue around the tip, licking the head all over. I moved my head forward, capturing more of his wonderful cock. I took it as far down my throat as I could, then moved my head back to release it. I licked up and down like a candy cane, trying to taste every inch of that hardness. I could hear Troy's breath catch as I sucked his cock deep into my throat again. Before I wanted him to, he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"You can definitely suck my cock good. But I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to cum deep in your hot wet pussy." He slid his way down my body, electrifying me with his touch. He got past my wet pussy and stopped. Again, he stuck a finger inside me, pulled it out, and sucked on it. "Mm, baby, your pussy juice tastes so good. Before I fuck you, I'm going to suck you."

He stood at the end of the bed, and leaned over until his face met with my pussy. He inhaled deeply, and sighed. Reaching out with his tongue, he licked my outer lips. I moaned, and wiggled my ass to show Troy that I liked what he was doing to me. With his thumbs, he held open my lips and exposed my clit. He attacked my clit with his mouth like he had never seen one before. I moaned louder.

"Omygodomygodomygod," I chanted. He stopped what he was doing, and lifted his head.

"Remember," he started, "you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to." Oh, shit. Much more of what he was doing to me and I'd be squirting buckets. He went back to what he was doing. I was feeling really good. I could feel the fire growing inside me, wanting to be set free.

"Oh, baby, I was going to make you wait," Troy started, climbing back on the bed, "but you've got me so hot and horny I have to do you right now." He rammed his hard cock into my hot wet pussy as hard as he could. I gasped at the feeling. He pulled almost all the way out before ramming in again. I was so close, but he didn't tell me to cum yet. I moaned louder. He kept ramming me again and again.

"Oh, please, let me cum," I begged. "I'm so close right now. I need to cum."

"You've been so good today, I think it's time for you to cum," Troy said. With that, he plunged his hardness deep inside me one last time. He roared and came hard, filling my waiting pussy with his seed. "Oh, god yes," I cried, cumming all over his cock. He held himself inside me, feeling my clenching pussy on his cock.

A minute or so later, he got off the bed, and stood next to it. He untied my legs, and rubbed my ankles, then did the same to my hands and wrists. He sat on the edge of the bed and held me.

"So, baby, was it like you imagined it would be?" he asked, holding me tight.

"Sweetheart, I was so turned on when you tied me up and cut my clothes away, I was afraid I'd cum right then. Thank you for making one of my fantasies come to life. This is one of the many reasons I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl," Troy said. "Now, how about some dinner. Ravishing you like that made me hungry." They giggled and chased each other out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.

Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers