The Redhead in Apartment 506

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eronoire
eronoire
72 Followers

"Thanks again for taking care of that bathroom fan. The new one works great," she chirped with all the sweetness of a little girl.

"You're welcome. So what are you two up to today," Ty asked.

As David babbled about seeing some bullshit movie, Ty nodded politely and discretely eyed Annika who stood smiling at her clueless husband.

She looked almost like a schoolgirl in her crisp white blouse and conservative green, plaid skirt. Her hair was pulled back off her face and hung down past her shoulders. He figured she must have recently got off work at the law office and hadn't changed out of her professional attire.

After a few more seconds of small talk, they mercifully bid him goodbye. As he watched Annika walk away hand-in-hand with her husband, he felt an overpowering lust rising within him.

Damn – would I love to have another crack at that, he thought.

For the rest of the day, he tried in vain to put thoughts of Annika out of his head. The image of her bent over the sink kept creeping into his head: her tangled red hair whipping from side to side, her long freckled back twitching and bucking, the crack of her ass wide open - her tiny, puckered brown-eye winking at him as relentlessly fucked her.

 

By the end of the day, he was absolutely consumed with thoughts of her.

Later that night, he sought release by putting in a booty call to Tasha Banks, the girl from the club whom he had been trying so hard to avoid. That pussy wasn't anywhere near as tight as Annika's but it would have to do.

"MUTHA –FUCKAH," he shouted and slammed down the phone after her answering machine picked up.

Instead of walking away, Ty just stood there staring at the phone. A battle raged inside him as he brainstormed the positives and negatives of ringing up Annika and David's apartment.

He cursed the moment he laid eyes on her as he dialed the digits.

It rang four times before Annika picked up.

"Hello."

"Yo Annika, its Ty!"

There was a long, pregnant pause and Ty prayed she wouldn't hang up.

"What do you want," she replied in a harsh whisper.

In the background, he heard David's muffled voice shout something from another room.

"Oh – no one, honey, just a telemarketer," she replied.

"C'mon baby – I really need to talk to you!"

"About what?"

"I can't tell you over the phone – but its very important!"

"This is not a good time!"

"Please baby, just give me a minute of your time and I swear I'll never bother you again!"

There was another long pause.

"Alright...but just one minute – nothing more!"

And with that, he heard a click and the receiver went dead. Ty knew what he was doing was crazy but he just couldn't help himself. He would feel guilty later.

Minutes later, there was a light knock on his door. He opened the door, and Annika slipped inside. She was still wearing the skirt and blouse she had on when he saw her earlier.

"Alright, I told David I had to go get a book that I left in the laundry room." Her tone was sharp and strident. "I intend for that to be the last lie I ever tell him. Now...what is it that you have to tell me?!"

Ty just smiled at her.

"I just wanna tell you that I've been thinking about you – a lot," he purred and boldly put his hands on her waist.

"No...NO! We can't do this again!"

"Quit bullshittin'," Ty said and lifted up her skirt. "You know damn well why I called you. Quit playing your fuckin' games and get with the program."

His bluntness stung. He knew she couldn't believe that he saw through her so easily.

"Alright...what is it you want from me," she asked coldly, without a trace of emotion in her voice.

Ty smiled and sat down on the sofa.

"For starters, you can get out of them clothes."

Annika didn't respond; she just calmly began unbuttoning her blouse.

Ty's heart pounded as she stripped off the blouse and laid it over the back of a chair. He practically drooled when he saw the soft, ripe flesh of her bosom spilling from her lacy white bra. She didn't look at him as she undid the hasp of her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Wearing only her bra and a pair of pink, cotton panties, she put her hands on her hips and glared at him, coldly.

Ty smirked. ""Now, it's time for me to show you something!"

He unzipped his fly, and pulled out his hard, erect cock.

Annika's frosty demeanor melted away the moment she laid eyes on his massive black tool. Ty knew her façade of indignation had completely collapsed when he saw she was trying to fight back a smile.

A little giggle escaped as she nervously undid her bra and discarded it behind her. Free from the confines of the brassiere, Annika's perkies jiggled as she awkwardly tugged down her panties.

She stood waiting for the next command while Ty ogled the thin, wispy triangle of red hair on her crotch. She looked deeply into his eyes as if she were trying to read his thoughts.

Their eyes were still locked when Ty slowly arose, stood in front of her and stripped off his shirt and jeans. He could see the desparate hunger in her eyes as she studied every inch of his dark, muscled body. He could almost hear her heart beating as he lifted her up and sat her down on his kitchen table.

"Lay back, baby," he whispered.

She honored his request and let out a deep, breathy sigh when he grabbed each of her ankles and pinned her knees back behind her ears.

"AHHHHH - AHHHHH," she cried as he worked his cock into her tight, pink twat.

Her jaw slackened and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Ty sunk all 8 inches deep-deep inside her.

"Ooooo - Ooooo – Ooooo!"

Annika wriggled on the table and grabbed her breast as Ty commenced pumping her – slowly at first and then faster!

"MMMM – BABY – YOU ARE FINE," Ty growled as he held onto her ankles tightly and slammed into her with all his strength

"Ooooo – Ooooo – OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH – UNH!"

 

Her pussy was so tight, he was almost afraid he might split her in two.

 

Annika's face contorted into a twisted grimace as Ty's rhythm quickened and turned fiercely aggressive.

"Ooooo –AHHHHHHHH– OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I'M CUMMMMMINGGG!"

 

Annika's erratic sing-songy moans filled the room and bounced off the walls as Ty furiously pounded her. She might be coming but he was far from finished - his cock was heavy and hard –he felt as if he could go all night!

Without breaking rhythm, he let go of her ankles, grabbed her forcefully by the waist and gracelessly flipped her over into the doggy position. The rickety table banged and jolted as Annika's slender, pale frame bounced and thumped on the table.

"UNH – EEEEEEEEH," she shrieked as Ty slipped a thumb into her tight virgin asshole. Moments later, the room shook with her thunderous shriek.

 

"EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

 

Satisfied that he had done his job, Ty pulled his still rock hard cock out of Annika's worked-over pussy and ambled back to the sofa and sat down.

Annika remained on the tabletop writhing and squirming in a sweaty afterglow. It seemed like a long time before she gathered her strength, rolled over and got off the table. Her red hair was a tangled mess and her eyes were glassy and dazed. Ty thought she looked as if she had just been hit by a bus.

Shocked, Annika's eyes bulged when she saw a smiling Ty sitting on the sofa with his glistening black pole standing high and proud.

"You...didn't...come," she asked in astonishment.

Ty smiled even wider. "Nope! It looks like you need to finish the job, baby!"

"Oh no, Ty...please...I'm so sore," she whined and gently rubbed her freshly reddened crotch.

"That's okay, baby. I bet you could use a drink, and I ain't talkin' about no lemonade," Ty said and wiggled his throbbing erection invitingly.

Unsteady and bowlegged, Annika clumsily stumbled over to the sofa and collapsed at his feet.

Ty opened his legs to give her room to work.

With all the energy she could muster, Annika struggled to her knees and licked Ty's thick ebony shaft.

"YEAH – YOU GONNA DO ME RIGHT!"

Annika shyly licked and stroked him for a minute or two before opening wide and taking all of him into her mouth in one, big, very unladylike gulp.

Knowing she was weak, Ty stroked himself as Annika eagerly and hungrily slobbered and slurped at his cock with all her remaining strength.

The sight of sweet, young Annika Weaver sucking him off so enthusiastically was a memory that would last Ty a lifetime. She was so innocent – yet so eager!

Seconds later, he felt that old familiar tingling in his prick. Annika let out a muffled gasp as Ty grabbed a fistful of her tangled red hair and forced her head down on his gushing, black hose.

Annika looked up at him - bug-eyed with surprise - as he doused her tonsils with hot, sticky spooge.

"OHMYGOD - OHMYGOD," she gasped as he pulled her head back from his spewing, black lizard.

Annika winced as Ty shot load after load into her wholesome, freckled face.

When the last drop landed on her cheek, an exhausted Ty closed his eyes, threw his head back and let out a long, heavy sigh of relief.

For a split-second, he thought he might be dreaming. But when he opened his eyes again and saw Annika smiling back at him, he knew this was no dream.

"So...this is why Daddy wanted me to stay away from black men," she teased.

Her green eyes were as bright and alive as if she had just awakened from a refreshing nap. She was an odd sight indeed – smiling like a cheerleader, her chin and cheeks soggy with thick, runny cum. An errant splotch matted her hair and dripped down on her shoulders as she worshipfully gazed back up at him.

He stroked her hair while her tongue playfully flicked at his deflated cock as if she were trying to revive it.

"Baby...you best be getting' back to your hus-"

Just then Ty looked up to see a familiar figure in the background - it was David!

David was frozen as he stared in shock and horror at his loving bride on her knees licking the remains of cum from his apartment manager's spent, black cock.

Oh Shit, Ty thought. I better start updating my resume.

eronoire
eronoire
72 Followers
12