The Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Sometime in the early morning, I awakened. Anne was gone. In the dim light, I could se her standing by the window. I got out of bed, walked over to her and put my arms around her. "Are you O.K." Yes, I had to get a drink of water." We pulled the edge of the drape back. The wind wasn't as fierce, but the snowfall seemed heavier than earlier in the evening. Anne said, "It looks really cold out there." I said, "Let's go back to bed. It's warm there." I lay on my back. Anne laid her head on my shoulder. She reached down and squeezed my cock than rested her hand on my chest. I ran my fingertips along one of her butt cheeks, then up between them and up her back to her head. I nuzzled my face into her hair. We kissed, then fell back asleep.

I awakened again several hours later. The room was brighter now. Anne was lying on her stomach with her face turned towards me. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Hello, Anne." She opened her eyes and smiled. "What time is it?"

"I don't know, but I better hang the 'Do not Disturb' sign on the door." I got out of bed, went into the sitting room, cracked the door and hung the sign over the outside doorknob. When I returned to the bedroom, Anne was sitting up in bed and stretching with her arms over her head. I loved the way her breasts rose as she raised her arms. "Let's shower". I went into the bath, closed the door slightly, turned on the lights and water. As I was adjusting the water temperature, Anne came in. I turned and looked at her. This was the first time I had seen nude Anne in the light. She was beautiful. We kissed, then stepped into the shower together. Anne said, "Let me wash your back." I turned around. She rubbed the soap on my shoulders. As she worked up a lather, her hands moved done my back to my butt. She slid a hand between my legs and squeezed my cock. She turned me around and started lathering my chest. Her hands moved down and she used both hands to lather my cock and balls. My cock started to grow. She said, "I'd better stop or we won't finish the shower." I took the soap from her and started to wash her back. I lathered my hands and moved down to wash her legs. I stood behind with my cock against her butt, put my arms around her and started to wash her belly and chest. I carefully cupped and washed each breast. I went back to her belly then down to her cunt. I lathered my hand and ran it through her cunt hair. She spread her feet a little. I wanted to run my finger up and down between her cunt lips, but she moved my hand back up to her belly. I kissed her on her soapy neck. We finished washing ourselves and I helped Anne wash her hair. We got out of the shower. Anne took a towel and wrapped her hair. I watched her breasts rise as she raised her arms. A fascinating sight. We helped dry each other. There were two terry robes and two pairs of terry slippers in linen cabinet. Anne was getting ready to dry her hair. As I was slipping on the robe, I asked her what she would like for breakfast. She smiled and said, "I've worked up an appetite, for some reason. How about scrambled eggs, ham, hash browns, English muffins, juice, and coffee?" I said, "Yes, M'am. I'll get right on it." I placed the order with room service then started a pot of coffee.

Anne came into the sitting room. She had the white terry robe snugly belted around her. I poured her a cup of coffee. She turned on the tv to the weather channel. The blizzard had immobilized this part of the country. I noticed the message light flashing on one of the room telephones. It was a message from the front desk. They were asking if any of the guests could double up together and share a room so they could help accommodate stranded travelers. Anne found the same message on the hotel channel. She said, "After we eat breakfast and get dressed, let's move my things to this room. After all, you have two rooms, a bed and a sofa bed." We just grinned at each other as we heard a knock on the door and a voice say, "Room Service."

As we sat down to eat, Anne said, "Well, here I am, finally seeing you at breakfast." I smiled and simply replied, "Yes." We ate in silence. After cleaning up the dishes and setting the cart out into the hall, we dressed, went to Anne's room to pack her things and move them to what was now "our room." Anne called the front desk and told them she would be able to vacate her room and share a room with a "business associate." After moving her things, we walked to the lobby so she could turn in her room keys and check out of her room. Anne told them which room she would be sharing. The desk clerk thanked her profusely for helping them out and said there would be no additional charge on my room. Before going back to the room, we walked to the lobby entrance and looked out into a white snow covered world. The wind had almost stopped, but it was still snowing heavily. The hotel driveway was drifted closed and the hotel courtesy van was practically buried.

We walked back up to the room. Once inside, I said, "Well, here we are." Anne replied, "Yes, here we are." I reached for her hand. "I'm glad you are here." I pulled her close and kissed her. We hugged and kissed for a minute, then separated. Anne wanted to get her things organized. She said, "I need to put on some makeup." I replied, "Why? You are gorgeous just as you are." She blushed, "Well, at least some lipstick." I called housekeeping and told them we would be fine with continuing to use the sheets and towels that were already in the room. No need for a housekeeper to disturb us.

I travel with a small boom box, so I put on a music CD. Anne came back into the room. We sat around and made small talk. "Today is a day to just snuggle in."

"What do you mean?" asked Anne. "This is a day to dress comfortably, drink hot chocolate, read a book, eat popcorn, listen to your favorite music, you know, a day to snuggle in."

"That's right. I think I'll get comfortable . . . and snuggly," replied Anne. A few minutes later, she came back into the room. She had changed from her T-shirt and sweatpants back into the white terry robe and scuffs. Her face was framed by her loosened red hair and the collar of the white robe. She looked good enough to eat.

She had a book with her. She curled up on one end of the couch, tucked her feet under the robe and began to read. I puttered around with getting more music CDs out, finding my own book, etc. We read quietly and listened to music until mid-morning. We didn't speak much; we were just comfortable being near each other. I asked Anne if she would like some hot chocolate or tea. She said a cup of tea would be nice. While the tea steeped, I changed CDs on the boom box. When I walked across the room to give Anne her tea, I noticed the collar of her robe had loosened and a breast was peeking out. I handed her the cup then walked behind the couch. Anne took a sip of tea as I leaned down and kissed her hair. She set the cup down and turned to kiss me. I put my hands on her shoulders, open the collar of her robe and cupped her breasts. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the couch. As I walked around to be in front of her, I pulled off my T-shirt and sweatpants. I stood in front of her, opened her robe, leaned down and kissed her. She had straightened her legs. I kneeled down between her knees and looked up at her. She still had her eyes closed. I kissed each breast then trailed kisses down her belly to her pubes. The hair on her cunt was as red as the hair on her head and just as silky. I pulled her hips closer and she opened her thighs. I started to kiss her thighs and her belly and slowly kissed my way to her cunt. I pressed my face into her hair for a moment, then started kissing and licking and tonguing my way between her labia. Her lips slowly parted and I started working my way to her clit. As the tip of my tongue touched her clit and I was preparing to give it a suck, Anne touched my head and said, "Let's get on the bed." I stood up. My cock was also standing. Anne stood, shrugged off the robe, lightly touched my cock, turned and walked towards the bedroom. She really had a cute butt. After following her into the bedroom, I stacked some pillows to prop my head and shoulders. I lay on my back. Anne straddled my chest. I put my hands between her thighs, cupped her butt cheeks and pulled her forward so her cunt was against my face and continued to kiss and her. I concentrated on trying to give her pleasure by sucking her clit and tongue fucking her. There are times when I wish I had a six-inch tongue or my cock had taste buds. I could look up through her cunt hair past her belly. Anne was cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. I renewed my efforts. I continued to lick and suck her clit and I started to finger fuck her with two fingers. Her belly was heaving and her breathing was ragged and rapid. My breathing was ragged but I didn't want to quit on Anne now. She started to moan, I stopped finger fucking her, put my hands back on her butt cheeks and pulled her cunt down on my face. I was able to keep her clit between my lips and tickle it with the tip of my tongue. She used her hands to pull my head and face up into her cunt. She let out a series of gasps and fell over on her side. I rolled her on her back and dived back to her cunt. I recaptured her clit between my lips and I inserted two fingers in her cunt. It was a challenge to stay with her as she bucked and twisted her hips. I was afraid I might be hurting her except she kept gasping, "Don't stop! Don't stop! That's it, there!" I must have hit her G spot, because she stiffened, arched her back and let out moan that sounded almost like a cry or wail. I stopped finger fucking her and sucking her clit. I held her clit between my lips and just lightly pressed my fingers inside her cunt until she started to relax. She limply lay back on the bed. I crawled up beside. My face was wet but I kissed her several times anyway. I held her in my arms. Finally, she looked up at me and said, "I've never had my pussy eaten like that before." I smiled, "Is that good or bad?"

"It was good, so good."

"I'm glad, because your cunt is delicious."

She sat up and looked at me. "Why do you call it a cunt rather than a pussy?" I laughed, "I guess it is because real men don't eat pussy, they eat cunt."

"Cunt sounds so vulgar, it sounds almost industrial." I replied, "You are right, it is vulgar, D.H. Lawrence wrote about 'the cock of John Thomas and the cunt of Lady Jane' and after reading that, I've always thought in those terms of cunts rather than pussies. Besides, cunnilingus is too formal and oral stimulation is too stuffy. And muff diving and dining at the 'Y' don't do justice to the experience. You have a beautiful, tasty pussy" She laughed, gave my a little slap on the hip and lay down on her elbow beside me. She grasped my cock with her hand and said, "I've always referred to this as 'a dick', but cock does have a ring to it. A firmness even." She laughed and stroked my cock. I said, " a cockhead is part of my cock, a dick head is someone who cuts you off in traffic."

"Fair enough", Anne laughed again, "and cocksucker does sound better than dicksucker.". "And speaking of rings", I said, "I like it when you wrap your thumb and forefinger around my cock and balls. I think of it as a living cockring."

She sat up. "You mean like this?" as she wrapped her hand around my cock and balls. She stroked me with her other hand, then leaned over, wrapped her lips around my cock and slid it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue massaging the cock head. She pulled back and then licked down my cock to my balls. She sucked one into her mouth. She let it slip out and she asked, "Do you call these nuts or balls?" I told her, "I call them balls, but you can call them anything you wish. Just don't stop what you are doing." She said, "I like nuts', then sucked the other one into her mouth. After a few minutes, she licked her way back to the head. She ran the tip of her tongue around the rim of the crown and flicked the tip back and forth in the "V" on the underside of the crown. This felt so good; I thrust my hips a little bit. "Now, now, don' get carried away." She nibbled on the crown with her teeth. Then she turned her head and nibbled the length of my cock, like she was eating corn of the cob. She nibbled her way back to the crown, then plunged her mouth over my cock. She stopped and I felt her tighten her lips around my shaft. Anne began to bob her head up and down. The tightness of her lips and the bobbing motion was like a suction pump. My cock began to get harder and stiffer and my nuts began to tighten. She stopped again and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and squeezed hard. She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I don't want you to cum just yet." A string of saliva stretched from her lower lip to the cock head. She placed the cock head back in her mouth, clamped her lips tight and pushed her mouth down the cock. She stopped for a moment, then slowly pulled her head back. My cock slipped out of her mouth with a loud pop. "How's that?" But before I could answer, Anne straddled my hips, grasped my cock with one hand and lowered her pussy over my cock. As she sat down, her pussy slid over my cock until I was balls deep in her. She sat for a moment, leaned back on her hands and started to hump. I couldn't see her face, but her red hair was hanging down and swaying with her motion. Her belly was taut and I could see her hard nipples jutting up from her breasts. Her pussy lips moved in and out as she slid herself up and down my cock. It was something to watch my cock parting that red hair and disappearing into her pussy. She stopped and sat up, leaned forward and started to move up and down. She would rise up until my cock would almost be out of her pussy, then she would slide back down until I was balls deep. She was tossing her head back and forth as she bounced. She stopped again, leaned forward, placed her hands on my shoulders and began the cinder sifting movement with her hips. She had her head down between her arms and she was "lashing" my chest and shoulders with her hair as she shook her head back and forth. All of a sudden, she stopped, sat upright, pinched and pulled her nipples and shuddered. With that, my balls began to tighten and my cock began to twitch. Anne recovered herself, slid up and back onto my hips. My cock slipped out of her pussy and flopped against my stomach. She grasped it in both hands and started to pump. I groaned, "I'm cumming!" She cupped one hand over my cockhead and I shot a wad into her hand. She rubbed this on her belly and breasts. Wads of cum shot onto my stomach and chest. As I stopped cumming, Anne wiped the cum off my stomach and chest and smeared in on my cock. She jacked and squeezed my cock to get the last drops of cum. She caught a drop on a fingertip. She leaned forward and placed the drop on my lips. I sucked her finger into my mouth and cleaned it. She leaned forward and rubbed the cum covered cock over her face. She sucked the cock head into her mouth for a moment. She leaned forward and kissed me. I licked my cum off her face. I whispered, "That was intense! You're a heck of a woman."

"Thank you", she whispered.

We slept. While we slept, it stopped snowing. We awakened, showered, dressed in the robes, and ordered a dinner from room service. We watched the local news and learned the highways west wouldn't be open until Sunday morning. That gave us the rest of today, and all day Saturday and Saturday evening.

We spent much of the time making love. I wanted to be in this woman and to be a part of her. Most of the time we made gentle love, there was passionate lovemaking and even a lusty fuck or two. A memorable moment was an intense 69 that shook both of us to the depths of our sexual beings. Between times, we talked about how and what we felt, what our emotions were, what we liked to do and to have done.

The trip home was uneventful. Anne and I still get together. We've spent evenings and weekends together and she has gone with me when I been on the road through a weekend. Maybe one weekend, she will be able to go with me when I go see my friends, D and Ken.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12