The Redwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a muffled scream with the hard sudden entry as he bottomed out and pounded me with several hard thrusts. Then he stops and holds himself still as he pulls my hips into him and holds me still. He mutters, "God I've wanted you for such a long time. I almost came. It is too soon."

I didn't understand what he said. I was lost in fear and lust and moan as I can feel another orgasm building as he held me tightly. I feel his cock spasm and do a few soft jerks as he holds his full release back and he releases a little pre-cum into me. That sends me over and I try to milk him as my orgasm spreads through me. He holds himself still as the last of my orgasmic spasms ends and slowly pulls out. I don't understand and I moan as he slips free, now I hear myself begging him not to stop.

He moves around behind me and places himself back against my opening and suddenly thrusts back into me. This time he is in a position where he can play with and caress my clit with his fingers as he slowly thrusts into me. Again he brings me to climax and I hang there weak with exhaustion. Still he hasn't cum in me. I beg him to fill me.

He holds me still until my orgasm is over and then unties me and lays me on the moss on my back. I am now looking at him with desire as he places himself between my legs, leans down over me and again enters me. This time I beg him to fill me with his cum. He slowly thrusts into me, kissing me all the while as he approaches his release. I feel him getting close as his body stiffens and he whispers to me that he is going to cum. I hold him and wrap my legs around him as he thrusts in deep one last time and explodes. I feel him emptying as his cock jerks and pumps his cum into me. I hold him on to him tightly with my arms and legs as he moans in his release. It is heavy and I feel it filling me and seeping around his cock.

I didn't understand my change in feelings, my fear of rape, the hate I felt toward my rapist changing into a feeling of lust. Is this the body's way of trying to survive? Is this an imaginary act of hope? If I give in "willingly" will I get a chance to get away? His weight was crushing me, making it hard to breathe. I could feel his cock softening and his cum seeping from me and running down my ass. What do I do Sara, I kept asking myself? Do I push him off and try to get away? Where are my guns? I glanced around trying to see if I could see some sort of a weapon to use, a stick, club or anything. Where was his knife?

He rose up onto his knees and looked at me, his cock pulling free. "Fuck that was good. I'm going to keep you around for a while. You got a tight sweet pussy." He reached behind him where his clothes were and grabs this thick strap and quickly fastens it around my neck. "This is to keep you from trying to get away. We're gonna have fun for the next two weeks Sara." My hands went to it and I felt it, not knowing what it was or what it was for.

I tried not to look at him. He was now kneeling over me on his hands and knees, his beard, covered with my wetness, was slimy and matted. I was repulsed and looked past his face down at his cock. When he pulled free a slimy trail of cum had hung from it and trailed across my mound and I watched as it still oozed and dripped down onto my stomach. It felt cold and I shivered with the feeling of coldness. He was still talking to me; I scarcely listened as I watched mesmerized as more cum oozed and dripped onto me. I was wondering why it was doing that, why it was not all inside me when something he said brought me back.

I looked at him puzzling at what he said. How did he know I would be here and for the next two weeks? His accent, where was he from? How did he know my name? I remembered he had said it several times before, when he had first tied me up and when he was tonguing me. I just didn't hear it at the time, it didn't register with me.

He sounded Australian, like the guy in the ad for the Outback Steak House. I didn't know anyone from Australia so he was a stranger. What was he saying, it's a shock collar? Why was he saying my name? I didn't tell him my name. Everything was fuzzy to me. I didn't understand any of this.

I looked back down at the cold ooze on my stomach and noticed his cock beginning to twitch. It was again growing, filling with blood and getting hard. It was shinny, still covered with the moisture of cum. It twitched more rapidly and harder as it grew to full hardness. I didn't try to move or get away. I just watched thinking, how could it get hard so soon?

He had risen up onto his knees and was looking down at me and caressing the sides of my hips with his hands as he knelt there between my legs, watching me stare at his cock.

He had this smile on his face as he said, "You want more don't you babe."

There was no hesitation on his part when he gripped his cock and guided it to my opening and plunged in. I was still wet and slimy from his cum so entry was easy and fast. He drove in hard and went at me like a jackhammer, while grabbing my knees and pushing them up to my shoulders. He was hurting me pounding into me so hard. I was moaning, almost screaming for him to stop but he still went at me stopping only to occasionally catch his breath or rest. Sweat was dripping down onto me when he finally shoved in hard and grunted as he came. There was no release for me this time; there was no pleasure in the pounding he gave me.

He dropped my legs down to his sides as he collapsed down on me and rested, his sweaty body laying on mine. This time he did not rise up but kept me under him as he rested. No words were spoken. He seemed to doze and I hesitated to move. I didn't want to wake him up for fear what he might do to me. Although he had made no attempt to hurt me other than give me a sexual pounding, I was still fearful he would kill me when he was through with me. I had to stay alive.

He rested on me for what seemed like hours, but it was only for a short time. The sweat on our bodies had dried and the slime in his beard had stiffened it when he started to move.

"MMMMM, you feel so soft under me." He stated as he rose up and looked at me.

I turned my head looking away from him, not wanting to look at him as I felt something twitching between my legs. He was growing hard again; I felt the head of his growing cock as it slid in the slime that was oozing from me. Oh god I thought, when will he have enough or tire of me?

He had started shifting his weight, his hips and groin trying to accommodate his growing cock. I grimaced as his swollen head found my opening and slid in. This time he slid in slowly like he was savoring the entry. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he lay on me, slowly thrusting ever so slowly. Oh god I thought, this will drive me wild. I tried to concentrate on something else but my thoughts kept returning to the feel of his cock as it slowly moved within me. I wondered how long he could do this and delay his release, if his slow thrusting would bring me to orgasm. I didn't want him to know he was giving me pleasure and tried to fight the feelings.

I couldn't, my body was giving me away. My hips were soon rolling upward to meet him. There were also sounds, moans coming from deep within me that I tried to muffle but I couldn't. I could feel the pleasurable tension building. I knew I would orgasm. I couldn't stop it. There was no way I could. I tried biting my tongue when it was getting close but soon a loud moan escaped my lips and my body began quivering, spasms wracking me. I tried to squeeze my legs together to stop it but it was too late. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha." It hit hard and when he stiffened and shoved in hard I knew he was coming too. That somehow intensified my own pleasure. I was exhausted now, needing rest, low satisfied moans still coming from my throat as I slowly drifted off.

I must have dozed hard for half an hour or more. I didn't awaken when he had rolled off of me but when he nudged me with his foot I awoke with a start. I cringed into a ball afraid he would kick me.

"Get up, Get up and clean yourself up." He nudged me again with his foot.

When I looked up at him, he held out his hand and leaned down and grasps one of mine and pulls me up. I let him, very aware that we were still nude. I kind of made the effort to hide myself but gave up when I really didn't have anything to hide my nudeness with. Besides, he had already seen me and raped me several times. Why hide? I had noticed he had already cleaned himself up and was pushing me towards the beaver pond, a towel in one hand and a bar of soap in the other. He was watching me closely from behind and stopped me before I had walked very far.

"No, not yet," he said as he grabbed me by the arm and said, "Get down on your hands and knees."

At first I didn't understand what he wanted but did as I was told. I new what he was going to do when I looked back at him and saw he was hard. He positioned himself behind me and forced his way into me. It wasn't really forcing though. I was still slimy from the earlier fucking. He rode me like I was a bitch dog. I wanted to fight it at first but decided it felt good and let him have his way. I didn't cum though. He didn't last very long and didn't lead me into the pleasure I would have liked. I decided it felt good though when he stiffened up and shoved in deep and filled me.

I didn't understand these feelings, to be continually raped and starting to like it. I wondered what would happen later on. This was only the first day and I was already accepting my fate. Would I still try to escape? I didn't know.

Pulling out of me after he released his load of cum in me, he helped me up and led me to the water. Standing next to the water he took off the collar saying it wouldn't do if it got wet and happened to short out and tossed it down on the bank. He then led me into the water where he very tenderly washed me all over. This confused me even more. This was my rapist and now he was treating me like I was his lover. I wondered what he would be like if he wasn't my rapist. He even knelt down on his knees as he washed me down there. I thought he was going to eat me out and I spread me legs and pushed out my pussy toward him and was disappointed when he didn't. He just soaped me down and rinsed me. He washed himself too. Afterward we swam like we were old friends. He didn't talk that much and I was curious about that.

After the swim, he led me from the water and dried me down with the towel, putting the collar back on. I questioned him about the collar. I didn't remember what he had said about it.

"It's a shock collar. If you try to escape, you will receive a shock. It is like a taser and it will paralyze you for a few minutes. It is controlled by a transmitter and as soon as you get out of its range, you will receive shocks every 15 minutes. You can't escape it."

I thought about that as he took my hand and led me back to camp. I needed to somehow get the collar off or find the transmitter that controlled it and shut it off. I also wanted to cover up and put on clothes to hide my nudeness hoping it would get his mind off of sex and went to the tent and started to dress but he made me put them back. I didn't protest his decision. I didn't want to anger him so I sat on a smooth log and watched him heat water and fix our dinner. Somehow, I needed to find a way to get away. I was afraid to test the collar in fear of what he said. I also didn't want to provoke him into harming me.

We ate in silence. I kept watching him hoping I could find some weakness, something he might over look that would help me escape. After eating, he cleaned up and it being late in the evening, let me brush my teeth while he did his. Then he took my hand and led me into the tent. It was made up as one bed, his sleeping bag open and on the bottom and mine opened up and on the top. We were going to sleep together and I shuddered at the thought. I knew he would take me repeatedly during the night. There was no way I could stop it.

I lay down and quickly turned onto my side facing away from him as he crawled in beside me. It did no good as he pulled me onto my back and laid a leg across mine and pinned my right arm underneath him. He then roughly began to caress me, rubbing and tweaking my nipples, leaning in and sucking and biting on one. His right hand went between my legs and quickly started massaging my pussy forcing a finger into my dryness and used his thumb to roughly rub my clit. At first, with the dryness, it hurt a little but my body soon responded with moisture beginning to wet me. As he continued, my body totally gave in and heat radiated from there as blood rushed and swelled the lips guarding my opening. He began rubbing my clit harder as the moisture escaped from me wetting his hand and fingers more and coated my entire slit. I couldn't hold back the orgasms that rushed through me as wave after wave of pleasure thundered through as one orgasm followed another. I could hear someone moaning loudly, screaming actually as my body quivered through each orgasm. I didn't know it was me screaming. Soon, I was begging him to stop, I couldn't take any more, my clit was too sensitive, it was hurting, and my pussy felt like it was turning inside out. I was drained and begging him to fuck me to get him to stop. I was begging him to please fuck me.

He rolled up on top of me and entered slowly after my muscles spasmed through the last orgasm and began slow thrusting. It felt so good to have him stop rubbing my clit with his fingers and began rubbing it with the shaft of his cock. I soon was in the throes of another orgasm as I felt him stiffen and shove himself in hard and deep and begin empting into me. He kept trying to push in deeper each time I felt his cock pulse and pump more cum into me. Still, I was relieved when he finished and collapsed down on me and just lay there. He was finished for now and I could rest and think. Soon he was snoring lightly.

I lay there wanting to get him off of me not knowing what to do. I lightly nudged him with out waking him and soon had him rolled off by slightly and very slowly repositioning my body. Then I lay there quietly. My hands went to the strap around my neck trying to find a way of opening the buckle or clasp that held it together. The collar was tight enough that I couldn't rotate it far enough to get the clasp in front where I could work on it so I had to leave it in the back. Besides, there were two sharp points digging into my neck that hurt when I tried to move it. I could feel no way to open clasp so trying to do that was of no use. If I could find a knife, I thought I could cut it off and I started to very quietly feel around the darkened tent for his knife and if I was lucky, one of my guns.

I moved slowly and quietly trying not to wake him and spent what seemed like hours feeling around in the dark. Every now and then he would move or his breathing would change enough that it would scare me and I would lay there still until I thought I was again safe to resume searching. Finally, after searching everywhere I could in the tent, I lay back and cried. I was afraid to try the tent zipper for fear he would think I was trying to escape and hurt me.

He awoke several times during the night and took me again and again. I was beginning to wonder if he would ever really tire enough to stop. I lay there thinking after the last time, since I wasn't on the pill, if I would get pregnant. I had been off the pill for 4 months and my cycle wasn't quite stable. I knew the fertile time was anywhere between 7 and 17 days after having a period, but then one report I read said there were very few days, if any, that a woman was really safe. If I was going to have sex everyday for the next two weeks, I would get pregnant for sure.

Still, if he was going to kill me, what did it matter? If I did get away, well I could do the same thing I did the first time I started having unsafe sex as a teen. I wondered if he would let me go. I nudged him awake and asked, "What are you going to do with me after you are finished with me?"

I knew he was awake but all I got was silence. I knew then what my fate was. He was going to kill me. It was just a matter of when. I had to try to get away. I don't know how long I lay there quietly thinking of everything and nothing but as the night began to lighten, I very quietly and slowly unzipped the tent and made my escape from it. Since the knife and guns were not in the tent, they had to be hidden somewhere outside. I had to look. I didn't zip the tent back up; afraid he would hear it and was digging through the packs on my hands and knees when I hear him behind me.

"Well now what a beautiful sight to wake up to." He had gotten down behind me and was as hard as a rock. He grabbed my hips and drove himself into me without much difficulty after he had positioned himself. Although I was still a little slimy from the night activity, it still hurt a little. He bottomed out hard and began thrusting hard making me grunt with each inward thrust. It didn't take him long to cum as he thrust in hard the one last time and began filling me again. I could feel his cock flex with each spurt and was glad when he finally withdrew. He had not held himself in until he softened and when he withdrew he positioned himself at my ass and made like he was going to push in. I dreaded this thought and was afraid he was going to fuck me in the ass too but he laughed and squeezed his cock enough to push the remaining cum in it onto my butt. With that he got up and walked away a few steps and peed. He hadn't concerned himself that I had been digging through the packs.

He looked back at me and said, "The guns and knife are not in the packs. You will never find them."

Defeated, I sank down onto the packs and cried. "Go get cleaned up," he ordered after he watched me cry for a while.

I slowly walked to the creek, waded in and washed. Finishing that, I came back to the camp. Defeated for now, all I could do is watch, wait, and somehow hope I could find away to escape.

He repeated took me throughout the days and nights for the next week, seemly only stopping long enough to gain back the energy to do it again. I was beyond caring now, and would present myself to him whenever he ordered. I was his slave, his to fuck whenever and wherever. It didn't matter what I was doing either. I had to stop and let him. For now at least it was keeping me alive. I wondered when he would do it, kill me, hide my body and disappear.

I was napping from exhaustion and hadn't seen him leave. He had disappeared for several hours now. He wasn't in the camp. I watched for him thinking he was probably close by. I thought he was probably out looking for a place to bury my body and cowered from him and tried to hide when I heard him approaching. Only it wasn't him or was it. This man was nude sure but clean shaven. I didn't recognize him at first. I couldn't believe what I was seeing or who I was seeing. I was in total shock.

"You don't know who I am do you?"

I was looking up at him in shock, staring. "You son of a bitch," I screamed at him as I jumped up and hit him. "You fucking son of a bitch." I was crying now, relief overpowering me as I jumped into his arms hugging him. My lips found his and we kissed deeply. When the kiss broke so I could catch my breath, I jumped back and hit him in the chest. "Gav, you basterd scaring me like this. I thought I was going to die."

He looked at me amused and said, "You told me several times in our e-mails how you really would like to find out what it would be like to be raped and scared out of your wits. That it might make you a better writer. Well now you know."

I looked at him still angry and reflected on what he had just said. It was true. That was what I had told him. I at sometime wanted to experience something like this but yet not like this. "You shit," I said. "I told you that something like this would have to be thought through with known players. My idea was to have a close friend set up a controlled situation someplace safe, not in some wilderness where the only thought I would have in my head is that I would die. I'm not even on the pill!"