The Reflexology Session

Story Info
Jennifer has fun during her treatment.
1.8k words
4
27.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was due to arrive for her monthly visit to give Jennifer her reflexology session and as usual I said that I would go out. Although they went into the bedroom to do it, I preferred not to be there so as not to disturb them. I wanted to go to the local shopping centre to buy some new clothes and as it was quite a nice day, I decided to walk. I bought a couple of shirts and then went for a pint of beer in a nearby pub.

I had been out for a couple of hours and then got the bus back to Jennifer's flat.

Her reflexology sessions are scheduled for an hour but often go on for at least an hour and a half. As I had been out for nearly two and a half hours I expected Caroline to have gone. It is also quite normal for Jennifer to have a sleep after the session as it makes her very sleepy. When I got to the flat I made a very quiet entrance so as not to disturb Jennifer.

As I opened the front door I could see that the bedroom door was slightly ajar and therefore made an extra special effort not to make any noise. I closed the front door behind me and then after taking my shoes and coat off in the living room went to the bathroom. As I came out of the bathroom I glanced through the slightly ajar door to the bedroom. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I had expected to see Jennifer snuggled up in bed, fast asleep. What I saw was nothing like that.

Jennifer was laying on her back on the bed totally naked with her legs wide apart and knees bent. Caroline was knelt down at the end of the bed, her arms wrapped around Jennifer's legs and her head down between them. Caroline was dressed in just a bra and pants and being tall, her long legs seemed to go on forever. The cups of the bra had been pulled down over her breasts exposing her nipples. Her breasts were quite small but her nipples were very big and stuck out like organ stops and I could feel my cock growing by the second watching them both. Caroline was giving Jennifer's pussy a really good licking and judging by the loud moaning noises Jennifer was making, she was obviously enjoying it.

My cock was now fully erect and after unzipping my trousers and prizing my cock out from my trunks, I began to masturbate as I watched them. I was starting to get very excited and decided to take all my clothes off. As I had to keep moving my head to see everything that was going on, I pushed the door open a little further to get a better view. The door made a slight creaking noise as it opened and Caroline lifted her head up and glanced towards the door. She looked at me and smiled and then down at my fully erect cock. She watched me masturbating for a few seconds and then moved her head back in between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer was in another world and unaware that I was there.

Caroline then moved her body slightly away from me so that I able to see her tongue going up and down on Jennifer's pussy. Caroline had her fingers on the outer lips of Jennifer's pussy, spreading them apart so that the inner lips and clitoris were exposed. The inner lips were bright pink and glistening with a combination of Caroline's saliva and Jennifer's juices. Her clitoris was standing proud and every few seconds Caroline would flick her tongue across it making Jennifer utter more noises.

I was not able to stand there any longer and pushed the door open and went into the bedroom. I went up behind Caroline, standing between her legs and taking hold of her waist. She responded by standing up and pushing her ass into cock, rubbing it from side to side all the time keeping her head down between Jennifer's legs. As I rubbed my right hand up and down the crack and then over her pussy, I was thinking what a lovely little ass she had. I think Jennifer was still unaware that I was there. I knelt down behind her and pulling her panties to one side, buried my mouth deep into her ass pushing my tongue into her anus. I started rubbing her pussy with one hand and to my delight found that she was completely shaved of hair. I then started pushing one finger and then two into her soaking wet pussy. She uttered a gasp that caused Jennifer to look up and see me behind Caroline. Jennifer said 'hello' to me and asked me if I was enjoying myself. After I replied that I was, she lay back down on the bed and taking hold of Caroline's head and pushed it further into her pussy. It wasn't long before Jennifer started to make loud moaning noises and as I stood up to watch her, Caroline brought her to a huge orgasm, causing Jennifer to writhe all over the bed. It was nearly 10 seconds before Jennifer's orgasm subsided and her writhing movements stopped.

As Jennifer lay peacefully on the bed, Caroline turned round and sat on the edge of the bed facing me. For the first time I had a full view of her breasts and huge nipples. They were a deep brown colour and I was looking forward to getting my mouth around them and giving them a good sucking. Before I could do that she took hold of my hand and pulled me towards her, taking hold of my erect cock with her other hand and slipping it straight into her mouth. Semen had started to seep from the urethra and she took great pleasure in licking it off and then sliding my cock deep into her mouth and throat.

Caroline continued to lick and suck my cock for several minutes before Jennifer sat up on the bed. She moved up closely behind Caroline in the kneeling position with her arms wrapped tightly around her chest, passionately kissing her shoulders and neck and caressing her breasts and nipples.

It would have been quite easy for me to let Caroline carry on sucking my cock for a long time as it was so enjoyable, but I wanted to see and taste her pussy. I pulled away from her and pushed her back so that she was in a reclining position resting against Jennifer. I took hold of her panties and slipped them off over her long legs. She brought her knees up and rested her feet on the wooden shelf running around the edge of the bed. I then put a hand on each knee and pushed them wide apart, exposing her beautiful pussy. Caroline had obviously been using a sun bed as she had an all-over tan. I knelt down between her legs wrapping my arms around each thigh and started to lick her lovely shaved pussy. Jennifer was continuing to play with Caroline's breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

Caroline had thrown her head back and was starting to make a lot of noise. I had been stroking her clitoris with my tongue for several minutes when she suddenly sat up and told me to stop. She told me to go to her bag and get the strap-on dildo out. I took it out of the bag and she then told me she wanted me to fuck her with it. She took the huge dildo and slipped it into her mouth to make it wet before giving it back to me. She then told me to push it in really deep and to give her pussy a good fucking. I didn't hesitate and did what she wanted and she kept saying to me 'Oh yes, give it to me, give it to me really hard'. This carried on for several minutes and then she told Jennifer that she wanted her to put the dildo on. I pulled this monster out of her pussy and after Jennifer had got off the bed, Caroline and I attached the dildo to Jennifer. Caroline then stood at the bottom of the bed and lent forward resting on her straightened arms. She told Jennifer to slide the dildo into her pussy and fuck her. Caroline took in a large gulp of air as the dildo went deep inside her pussy. It was a lovely sight to see Jennifer giving Caroline a really good shagging with the strap-on.

After about five minutes Jennifer was getting tired and Caroline told her lay down on bed. Caroline took hold of the dildo and guided it into her pussy and sank right down it. She then laid flat on Jennifer and started to kiss her neck. Caroline then told me that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass while the dildo was inside her pussy. She told me to get a condom out of her bag, put it on and then to put some KY jelly on her ass. Having done that I took up a position behind her and pushed one and then two fingers into her asshole. I kept pushing them in and out until her asshole started to relax and then pushed the tip of my cock in there. As I gradually slide it further in, I could feel the dildo that was already in her pussy. Caroline suddenly screamed in pleasure as I sank my cock deep into her ass and started to fuck her.

She was yelling ' Yes, yes, oh please fuck me, fuck me really hard!'

Within a few minutes she reached her gaol having a huge orgasm and then collapsed down on top Jennifer, as I pulled my cock out of her ass. After several minutes the pair of them got up and told me it was now my turn. They sat together on the end of the bed and told me to come and stand between them. They both took hold of my cock and testicles and started to lick and suck them. They took in turns to put my cock in their mouths while gently masturbating me at the same time. I knew I would not be able to hold it much longer and told them I was about to come. They stopped sucking it but kept their faces right next to my cock as they masturbated me. My semen came shooting out all over Jennifer's face and then over Caroline's face. Caroline wanted to taste my semen and slide my cock into her mouth as I shot the last of it out. The girls wiped the semen off their faces and we all collapsed on the bed.

We had rested for about five minutes when Caroline started playing with cock obviously wanting it hard again. She slid down the bed and put my cock in her mouth as it started to grow. When it was hard again she got on all fours on the bed and told me she wanted me to fuck her ass again. I don't know some women are never satisfied.