Refugee Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

His dick dangled down like a snake. Had she seen him earlier she would have fainted or screamed to death, just thinking of such a thing entering her.

Seeing her face all of them laughed as she was turned. The Negro stood in front of her like a devil.

"So how do you like Ajmer?" Manoj asked.

"We got him from a lodge. He was looking for a prostitute to fuck an ass but none would allow because of their infamous dick," Ajith added in.

"Yeah and he was surprised when we offered a free virgin ass."

Ajmer laughed with them -- his voice was hoarse and terrifying. She could not sit on her ass because it still hurt.

All three of them naked stood before her rubbing their dicks.

"Let me go," she said.

"Sure we are ready to let you go but what about these people?" Manoj said pointing.

She looked to the direction he pointed and was dumbfounded. Four Negroes and two black women stood there wearing their traditional dress and a backpack on them. Her eyes widened. With a quick pull, all the dress was down. The men had longer dicks than Ajmer. The women had lovely round breast with black nipples. Their body were like athletes with tight ass.

She cuddled back wondering if this was just a nightmare and would go off or was it all just going to begin. She felt a tingle in her pussy. She remembered joking about Negroes dicks with her friends and she had boasted she would have easily taken them but now seeing these long and thick dicks, she was not sure. Just one dick had exhausted her so going with another four was beyond her dreams. Her mind was frightened and trying to hide but her body seemed to be responding. She felt her nipples getting thick and long. One of them noticed it and neared her. She got up not knowing what to do or expect. All of them had dazed eyes as if they had alcohol and was going to be pleasures. She looked at Manoj and Ajith who were rubbing their dicks with evil fantasy. The Negroes surrounded her.

She stared at all of them defiantly and then closed her eyes awaiting the ordeal.

varun
varun
754 Followers
12