The Regiment Ch. 04: Medic!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, in here, is not like lots of the other lads on camp. He has had a rough couple of years and has suffered more than most for the policy decisions of the last two governments. He has his good days and bad days and sometimes he has days where he is barely here at all. He is not sedated, but he is restrained. I suggest you leave him like that and just get done what you need to and get out."

Jen swallowed a knot of nerves, thanked Anna for the advice before pushing open the door.

The room she walked into was not quite a padded cell, but it was not far from it. Every piece of furniture apart from the bed was moulded into the floor or walls so it could not be moved. There was a mirror above the sink but it was polished steel, not glass. The bed itself was a much more substantial affair than she was used to in a Med Centre. It had all sorts of hydraulics under it and some substantial canvas straps attached to the sides and looped over the top - restraining a huge, human form.

As she approached the bed he could get a better look at Chris. He was devastatingly good looking but had a few days' growth on his face and a completely vacant look in his eyes; which were pointed at the ceiling without a point of focus. He was completely naked on the bed and Jen could not help but marvel at his physique. If Chris could get his life on track he had a promising career as an underwear model ahead of him. His broad chest and perfect abs would make him eye catching on any billboard but it was the thickness of his cock that Jen was now focussed on. It was flaccid at the moment but Jen had never seen such a girth on a sleeping dick. Jen's stomach fluttered and her intention to follow Anna's advice was strained. She felt her already slick pussy rev back into life at the prospect of being so filled.

Jen discarded her lab coat so she was just in her bra and suspenders again. She clambered up onto the bed and, facing Chris' feet, swung her leg over his face. The stubble on his face tickled the sensitive insides of her thighs tantalisingly but she did not feel the anticipated tongue reach out to meet her. Chris lay unmoving. Not discouraged, Jen leant forward until she was on all fours with her pussy hovered over his face and his meaty tool in front of hers. Jen used a hand to scoop up the heavy dick and bring it to her mouth. The rest of his body remained completely motionless and she wondered if he was even capable of human interaction.

Pushing on, Jen wrapped her lips around his head and sucked as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. Despite the lack of reaction from the rest of him, his cock swelled slightly and lengthened in her mouth. Pleased with herself, Jen went to work in earnest, running her tongue all over the head of Chris' dick while it continued to grow. After a minute of lollipop licks she moved her mouth down to his balls and popped first one, the other into her mouth. All the time his shaft was getting bigger and harder. This was clearly the biggest pipe she had ever encountered and while she was not a size queen, she could not help but wonder what the fuss was about. Once it was erect she moved her mouth back to the top and had a go at getting him as far in as she could. It was no good, just getting her mouth around the width of it was an achievement and she was not much past his helmet before she felt it bump the back of her throat. She backed off a fraction, relaxed her jaw and opened her throat as she had taught herself to do when she wanted to impress a guy, but when she pushed back down, it was no good. It was just too thick and was wedged just inside her throat, with most of it still outside the warm, wet embrace of her mouth.

Regardless of her failed attempt at deepthroating him (she would practise later), she had achieved her aim of getting a workable erection. She sat up, which had the effect of pushing her pussy down on his face. She relished the feeling of direct pressure on her engorged and tender lips, even if it was not exactly consensual. She rocked her hips back and forth a few times, feeling his stubble graze her most sensitive skin.

Jen thought back to what Anna had said about Chris' mental state. She looked at the muscles in his arms and chest and pondered how much stronger than her he must be. Then she looked at the straining, giant cock in front of her, glistening from her spit and pondered how she could turn down a chance like this. Jen crawled down his body, and still facing away from him, lifted his dick up to sit at the entrance to her hot, wet tunnel. It felt enormous and she hadn't even put any of it inside.

Steeling herself, Jen pushed herself down so that his cock separated and then spread her lips, stretching her cunt over his shaft in a deeply satisfied way. After a few inches, she stopped and took some deep breaths. Once she felt ready she pushed further down, getting another few inches in her. She felt as full as she ever had in her life but when she reached down to check her progress with her hand she realised she was still nowhere near home. Deciding to not be reckless she halted her self-impaling and instead started gently rising and fallin;, lifting herself on her thighs until he was just inside her and then slipping downwards. She could feel the walls of her cunt gripping him as she moved. She could feel how wet she was with her hands but there was still a deliciously warm heat from friction as she moved. She continued this agonisingly slow rise and fall until the tension was too much for her. The sensation was extraordinary but she now wanted to be fucked, hard, until she got the release she was once again craving.

Reaching over she undid the straps on Chris' ankles and wrists, freeing him from the bounds that had kept him pinned to the bed. She enjoyed the feeling of his monster cock, wedged inside her as she twisted and stretched to undo the shackles without letting him slip out of her. However, as she returned to her reverse cowgirl position and started to swing her leg off him so she could try and coax him into changing things up, a strong hand caught he calf in an iron grip and pulled her back to her position astride him. Shocked, Jen looked over her shoulder and instead of seeing the unfocussed, glazed over eyes that she had when she came in, Chris' sharp blue eyes were now alive with a fire and he wore a look of determination on his face.

Jen felt his hands seize her by the buttocks, grabbing her firmly, to the point of pain, she was then raised up by a powerful lifting motion until his head was just inside her, much as she had been doing herself, however when she was on the downward stroke, it was not so gentle and his hands pulled her forcefully down onto his cock until he was imbedded deeper than he had been before. She grunted loudly in a most un-lady-like way. He repeated the act, lifting her then slamming her back down on his cock. Then he did it again. And again. She grunted each time. Soon she could feel the lips of her cunt at the base of his cock and she knew she had achieved the impossible and accommodated the whole thing inside her. She had never felt anything quite like it. It was uncomfortable but not painful. She just felt stuffed fuller than she had ever been. But when he lifted her up again she suddenly felt empty and hollow. When he slammed her down again, despite the fact she could feel him touching her cervix, there was no uncomfortable feeling, only the fantastic fullness remained. Enjoying this immensely she was once again surprised when rather than lifting her up again, his strong hands held her still, bottomed out on his cock. One of his enormous hands came up to her face and a finger pushed into her mouth. She sucked on his finger while squeezing the walls of her pussy as tight as she could. She imagined she could feel every ridge and vein on it as he flexed his dick inside her, sending waves of pleasure through her. Her mouth then formed an 'O' shape as without warning, he moved his hand back behind her and a spit-slicked finger pushed up to the second knuckle in her previously untouched arsehole. Such rough treatment elicited a gasp from her pursed lips and she arched her back, throwing her head back, her hair falling down her back.

Chris' fingers were thick and long and the one in her bum felt massive now. It still wasn't painful but she just couldn't believe there was any space inside her slender body now that there was so much of this man inside her. She was pleasantly surprised by the sensation, having always batted boys away from her backdoor for fear of the pain it might cause. But now, completely stuffed she relished the sordid shocks shooting between the finger in her arse and the weighty cock stretching her pussy. He held her like that for what seemed like an age before he started using his free hand to encourage her back into the rise and fall motion. "Aaahhhh!" she gasped and threw her head back again. He pushed her up and down again, getting much the same reaction as she was speared by his pole and finger simultaneously. He never let either of them slip out completely but kept the tip inside her so he could smoothly invade her each time.

Before long, Jen was gasping for breath, filled with all sorts of new sensations. She was agonisingly close to orgasming, and knew that the slightest attention to her clit would get her there. Chris was not in a position to help so she put one hand between her legs and spread her lips, feeling for her hard, little nub. Suddenly her arse was empty and Chris was holding her arms together behind her back.

"No!" was all he said - the first sound he had made. His voice was not angry or particularly loud, but it was filled with authority. He was still pushing her up and down his dick but now holding her upper arms tight so she could not move them at all. She had no idea what he did want but she was pretty sure that he did not want her coming, at least not yet. This was like fucking the Terminator she thought to herself.

His abs tensed and suddenly they were both rolling over to the side, his huge cock slipping out of her for the first time - and then he was on top of her; the pillow in her face and his breath in her ear. One of his hands wrapped itself in her hair, forcing her to turn her head sideways but pinning it to the pillow. His knees forced her thighs apart and she felt his other hand grab his meat and nudge it in between her legs. For one terrifying moment she thought he was going to stick his giant cock up her arse, but instead it came to rest on the oh-so-wet slit of her pussy. She wriggled for a second, ineffectively trying to work his tip inside her before he changed his mind about her bum, but it was unnecessary. He lunged forward and skewered her pussy with the full length of his shaft. She screamed. It didn't hurt but somehow being treated in such a rough way her raised the emotional temperature in the room by several degrees.

She felt like she was being used, like this was just about his pleasure (which in theory at least it was - she was meant to be servicing him after all), but perversely this only heightened the feelings of pleasure running through her. She screamed again when he spanked her hard on one arse cheek. She felt her round, firm butt jiggle with the force of the impact and her vagina tensed involuntarily. She realised that was a mistake as soon as he grunted in pleasure at the extra tightness and braced herself for the next smack, which, sure enough, landed in exactly the same place, eliciting a more restrained yelp while she tried her best not to tense her internal muscles for fear of him getting addicted to spanking her. He spanked her twice more, seemingly to test her reaction, before he started to pump her with long, firm strokes. He made use of every inch of his God-given truncheon and she felt it sliding in and out of her in a wonderfully steady rhythm.

Being spanked had only served to make her loins feel hotter than before and she was desperate for release but with his weight pressing down on her it was impossible to get her fingers to her clit in the way she craved. Instead she spread her legs a bit wider and started tilting her pelvis back and forth, trying to get some friction on her clit from the sheet on the bed. While tantalisingly small, this was having some effect and she felt herself take another step towards orgasm. What she also noticed was that as she changed the angle of her hips, she changed the angle that he was fucking her at. At one point, everything suddenly lined up and she suddenly felt overwhelming pleasure, combined with a feeling, a bit like she needed to pee. She had long since given up looking for her G-Spot, deciding it must be a myth. But now it became clear it was just a little further up inside her than in other girls. Armed with this knowledge she ignored her clit and tried to recreate the exact position that would get the end of his club rubbing over that exact spot again. After a few moments, she had it. With each thrust his shaft would spread her open while his head would bump into her G-Spot. She went back to grunting against each thrust again, filled with a desire to come, certain that her life would never be complete if she didn't climax this exact second. Chris was obviously aware that she was getting close and seemed to have lost his objection to her coming, so he became unusually talkative.

"Do it." He said expansively. And to emphasise his point he started pounding her harder than ever, breathing hard as he did so. Jen's body was absolutely tensed, from her gritted teeth down to her curled toes, trying everything she could to make sure that this magic angle did not change and the incredible sensations filling her were not lost. She knew she was going to get there, but just wasn't sure when it would happen, but when his fist tightened his grip on her hair, exposing more of her throat and his teeth closed on her earlobe she finally lost it. It was an orgasm unlike any she had ever had. It didn't seem to start in her clit as they normally did but instead encompassed her whole vagina. She sobbed and grunted unintelligible nonsense into the pillow as she felt her cunt spasm wetly around his dick. She vaguely hoped that the soaking mess she was making of both of them wasn't wee, but quickly decided she didn't give a fuck and continued with her soul shaking orgasm. Chris, for his part, seemed unmoved by her ecstasy, and just continued to pump away at her with his powerful strokes.

As her orgasm diminished, Jen realised she she had not taken a full breath for a long time and started gulping in air through the pillow, sweat stinging her eyes as she fought to get her body under control. Around the time she managed to uncurl her toes she felt Chris suddenly change his stride which had been regular as a machine until then. He became irregular in his thrusts like he was trying to hold himself back, then, in a heartbeat, he sprang to his feet, dragging her off the bed by her hair. She ended up on the floor, looking up past his huge cock to his perfect body. Chris was gritting his teeth and groaning; a nun could tell he was holding his come in as long as he could. He slid his fingers either side of her head and pulled her mouth over the end of his cock until it was once again nudging the back of her throat. The slick coating of her pussy juice was pungent on her tongue and she went back to her routine of relaxing her jaw and opening her throat. He was here to help her out this time though and with his fingers pressing hard into her hair, he pulled her face closer to him, forcing his cock deeper into her throat. With her eyes watering, Jen realised there was no way she could breathe with such a huge dick in her mouth and instead focused on getting him off. Avoiding the desire to gag as he forced his dick down her throat, she sucked her cheeks in over his shaft and reached up to take his balls in both her hands.

As she played her hands over his sack, she felt him tense and then heard him roar in exultation as he started to cum. He pumped his semen right into her throat. Jen was once again hit by that feeling of being used as he held her head still with his hands while fucking her throat with short jerks of his hips. Spurt after spurt of come splashed out of his cock and straight into her stomach. Jen was no prude and had certainly swallowed a load before but this was the first time she had so little choice in the matter. What surprised her abut this was that rather than feeling disgusted with her treatment, instead, she tugged harder on his balls and tried to get him deeper into her. After what seemed like an eternity without breath, he released her and she collapsed onto her back; chest heaving, legs splayed, spit and cum on her lips. Chris looked down at the mess he had made of such a pretty girl before kneeling down between her thighs and lifting her ankles onto his muscular shoulders.

Despite the fact that he had so recently come in Jen's mouth, Chris' cock was still hard enough for what he obviously had in mind. He wiped the leaking tip of his cock between her lips before settling it in her soaking hole and pushing back inside her. Once she was stretched out round him, he reached down and rubbed furiously on Jen's exposed clit with a finger either side of it. His other hand reached underneath her and pushed a finger back up her bum.

Jen could barely comprehend what was happening. Sex was over when the guy came - surely that was the rule!? But contrary to this, Chris was doing things to her that no man had ever done before, and what's more, she loved it. The novel pressure up her bum, the slippery stiffness in her cunt and the hot friction on her clit were all too much. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and sobbed out her final climax to the utterly dispassionate man above her.

Once she could stand no more stimulation she pushed him away and curled up into the foetal position, trying to get a grip on herself. She felt Chris reach down and kiss her with something approaching tenderness on the side of her forehead, before walloping her hard on her exposed buttock with a giant hand. She barely registered the impact, but knew her juicing pussy did as it spasmed again. She was still working to get her breathing under control as she heard Chris climb back onto the bed. Jen got unsteadily to her feet and looked at herself in the steel mirror. Her face was a mess of make-up, sweat, spit and spunk. Her hair was all over the place from where Chris had been pulling it. Her bra straps had slipped off her shoulders and the cups had been pushed halfway down over her stomach while she was being fucked face down. Her stockings were laddered over the knees. The inside of her thighs were sticky with her juices. She stank of sex. There was no other way to put it - she looked hot.

She wrapped herself up in the lab coat again before checking on Chris. He had gone back to staring at the ceiling and didn't respond as she pecked him on the cheek. She left him unshackled, stealing one last glance at the size of his cock before she opened the door and went back out into the corridor, hearing it lock behind her. As she snuck back into the slumbering Tommy's room to get dressed she noted that her ruined thong had disappeared from the nurses' trolley. As she left the building past reception she stopped to see Anna but a new girl was at the desk. The girl was slightly flustered by Jen's arrival and seemed to have a lot of colour in her cheeks. Jen was telling herself she was imagining things when she noticed the CCTV monitor that sat under the counter. There on the screen was Chris' room in crystal clear quality. The girl behind the desk was surreptitiously trying to wipe her fingers clean on the hem of her skirt while using her foot to push a handbag containing what appeared to be an Agent Provocateur lace thong further under the desk.